Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Hi, We are looking for a strong java developer having 4+ years of experience. An ideal candidate should have following skills
- Strong algorithmic and programming skills
- Clarity on core Java concepts
- Should be able to solve complex problems
- Fast and independent contributor
- We are using Play framework(Java) for backend. Someone already aware of it would be plus
- Experience in Restful APIs (JSON based) creation
Please apply only if you are able to spend more than 30+ hours every week on the project.
I am looking for a developer with experience deploying jBPM6 or jBoss in an enterprise level environment. The requested contractor will demonstrate experience in utilizing the opensource jBPM6 as a workflow engine that updates an H2 database and help me create a workflow and build it.
Our Dealer (a big company) sells our product. Originally they have a commission from all the sales and a payment due. While Commission=%1 and due=15 days means they take 1 percent out of all the sales and pay each days sales to us exactly 15 days later.
However life ain't that simple. Is it?
Being big, they can alter the commission and payment dues on their behalf. We are fond of the partnership but they don't seem to care much about giving heads up on payments dues changes or commission rate changes. There are two different systems ( DB: Our system, REAL: their system, hence the bank balance). The target is to solve inconsistencies of two systems.
Every working day we see a transfer balance at the bank. We don't get to know which sales go into that payment.
Enclosed is an excel file to explain how the model (AND the problems with it) works.
Here are the steps in the excel file:
1- a sale is made. An error here is less likely. Amount comes from here.
2-End of day...
Feedback of staff members based on few questions. Graphical representation of the feedback to be shown at the end of activity. Printable format of report should be sent to management of organization. Use of jasper / itext is preferred. Single application should cater different category of companies like IT/GOVT body/ Medical/Education industry. Questions to be customized according to requirement. New questions to be added and older one can also be deleted.
I want 6 screens to be developed to capture attendance of students for particular school. It will be common application which will be used by multiple schools. And weekly attendance report of particular student will be sent to parents. SMS/EMAIL will be sent to guardians at regular interval. Use of Restful webservice and JMS is desirable.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Working with the Operation and SW development team, you will be:
Implementation and development for
o content management web project
o 3rd party cloud service migration
o IM and social media development and migration
Applicants must have proven knowledge and skills across industry projects in:
o 5 years experience in J2EE/Java development, programming and testing
o Excellent in Spring MVC framework
o Excellent in data persistence framework
o Excellent in Restful WS
o Excellent in JQuery, JS, CSS,JSP
o Excellent in MySql/Sql Server/InfoBright
o Angular JS would be bonus
o Documentation during the entire development progress
o Excellent organizational and time management
Our organisation is working on a project similar to Wooplr.com
We need a well seasoned freelancer or company or group of freelancers who can work on the project successfully.
if you check through the Wooplr site you can have a proper picture of the whole idea.
please, bid or ask questions concerning the project.
Our target market is a few countries in Africa.
Key role objectives:
• Working with business analyst on design of new functionalities
• Implementation of new features according to design
• Making sure that the code is errors free
• Drive the change of development process towards market standards
• Work with other developers across the department on best practices
Qualifications and experience:
• Solid experience of Java development
• A strong knowledge of J2EE, EJB, multi-tier architecture and multi-threaded environments
• Experience in work with Oracle DBs
• Knowledge of Webservices
• Maven, SVN, TeamCity
• A track record of using object-oriented programming techniques
• An applied understanding of the full software development lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills (English language skills to business standard)
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Experience in work with Oracle BPM, WebLogic servers and Enterprise Architect would be a plus.
Project name and description:
Flags and Limits Excess...