I am looking for a couple individuals that are able to cultivate and create infographic content for a website aimed at helping teens and recent grads get jobs the right way and then keep them. These infographics could be about anything you are passionate about that could help our users. I would like this to be a term assignment with two week deadlines, first week for rough draft and second week for final copy.
You will be responsible for all content and the design of the infographic. You will retain full credit as the author and will be given credit on the site as well as a bio page with links to any of your other works, website, Facebook and the like.
We are looking for a talented UI designer that can create modern, clean as well as fun and interesting UI designs for a website software service. You must be able to create fantastic modern and well thought out designs and iconography.
- MUST Be a good communicator.
- MUST submit samples of work here in bid for quick review.
- MUST know and understand the best designs for modern websites.
- MUST be able to work with revisions. We will provide direction but you must be able to do revisions.
The work is to design the interior workspace of the website. This is 1 page.
Additional work is to create iconography for the site.
Please place your bid to cover 1 page UI design.
We like having fun and are looking for a great team member that can really add a lot to the designs.
We are making a new company by the name of CellMedic911. We specialized in cellphone repair and phone screen refurbishment. Now we need a cool logo for our company. Can you design a cool catchy logo for us?
Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Grey
We are open to any ideas.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for web page and logos designers.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a creative UI Artist to help us with our User Experience by turning our wireframes into mockups. This is part creative artist and part human behaviorist. You should also be comfortable with mocking up any UI animations in Flash or other animation tool.
Since this is a highly creative role, we really need to see your work/portfolio/examples. This is for a video game, however, the UI is for all of the settings screens, not the HUD. We would like to see video game UI developers but would also consider mobile and web UI developers as well. The portfolio is really how we will make the determination.
Please make sure you submit examples of your work as we will ignore any submissions without one. Examples or portfolio's will show your mockups. Remember, this position is for an Artist who should have a portfolio.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Jumpstarter (www.jumpstarter.io) is a 2 yr old startup with an active website and a growing customer base. To further support our customer acquisition efforts we are in the process of building landing pages.
The job: Build 1 landing page on unbounce.
UI /UX experience with particular reference to landing pages.
Familiarity with unbounce as a platform
Web and graphic design
1) Briefing call: The objective is to set expectations, create an inventory sheet of assets needed, set a plan forward. Approx 30 min
2) Prepare additional assets as needed: the page should be lean and we have a few images and tables we can use. Expected time 0,5-3 hrs TBD
3) Publish a first version of the page. Something similar to https://jumpstarter.io/agencies
This is an easy initial brief that, if results are encouraging, will lead to the creation of more pages and optimisation tasks. Ideally it will turn into a mid-term cooperation.