Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking to hire web designers on an ongoing basis with experience designing and coding emails and websites for mobile using responsive design techniques. Ideally the designer would have experience with interactive design using html5 and/or hype as well. Experience designing and codings sites for wordpress is also a plus.
We need someone to design a poster for our upcoming Quantified Self Europe Conference. (See the web page, here: http://qseu.quantifiedself.com/)
The poster that you are designing should contain text from our current poster, which is attached to this listing. However, it should NOT have this look or design.
The poster should be entirely graphical (no photos).
CLIENT ASSETS (See attached files)
Current poster (for reference, this contains the text that should be used)
Expect two rounds of revisions. The work process will look like this:
If possible, please submit a rough sketch of your poster idea. We don't want you to do free work, please keep this rough and basic, but give us a sense of your approach.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I require a graphic designer to do some simple work with photos. I'll provide all of the photos and logos with detailed instruction. I need work completed this weekend and require someone who can work my daylight hours which is US Pacific Standard time (for this one project). Good work may lead to future projects.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Salary: $2/hour + bonuses, salary adjustment after 90-day evaluation period
We are establishing a core team in the Philippines. We are in process of recruiting, hiring and training several talented graphic designers who may enjoy a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
• Do Front-end Web Page Layout Processes
• Create PowerPoint Presentations
• Create Brochure Layouts
• Create Informational Sheet Layouts
• Create Cartoon Characters as needed for the Layout
• Design Different Web Pages to be used on Different Websites
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other applications needed in web design and web lay-out
• Excellent work ethic
• Excellent command in the English language in both written and oral
• Ability to multi-task is a must
• Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
• Keen eye on details
• Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
• Must be willing to work in the graveyard shift...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am in search of a graphic designer that I can use for recurring projects with productions clients I have. I need quote graphics created for my client's Facebook page- I will supply the PSD file and list of quotes with directions, color palettes, and fonts.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We need someone with great experience create a wireframe and UI/UX design for a Mobile application which will be hybrid. The candidate needs to have lots of previous experience creating accurate wireframes and also create very appealing user interfaces to support the goal of the application.
The candidate will need to report daily via our project management system the previous days or current days results.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
As an interaction designer, your main responsibility is to ensure that user interactions with our tools are easy, intuitive, and enjoyable. The Interaction Designer collaborates with the project team as it develops new features or experiences on our sites. The interaction designer forms a design strategy based on the stakeholders’ goals, sketches out the primary interfaces, creates prototypes, and stays informed on current trends to keep the application or website on the cutting edge of technology and design. This person also will focus on the site usability and how users interact with our systems. They coordinate with software engineers and other project managers to determine design specifications that match technical requirements for the program. Designers draft user interface plans, including flowcharts that diagram the flow of the user interface. These plans guide the programmers as they code the plans into functional software. User interface designers derive their plans from data...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Wall Street Jackpot is a C2C platform that enables rookie or veteran investors to compete against each other in their stock market portfolio performance in free or paid leagues.
We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
I have an ebook that I need to be redesigned and edited. Here is what you will need to do:
1. The currently ebook is in PDF form so you will need to type it out again (or find another solution)
2. Change the title of the ebook to another title I have selected
3. Go through the ebook and ensure the old title or references isn't within the pages of the new ebook. I have gone through the ebook myself and identified the pages where you will need to make adjustments
4. Create/design the ebook cover page. Nothing too fancy, use the same blue and white colours from my last ebook. Something simple with the title, my name, twitter handle (@michelfalcon) will do
5. Deliver page to me in original format and PDF form
6. Create a small image of the ebook that I can use within an email opt-in area like on my home page. See the small ebook image within the opt-in area on the left hand side? http://michelfalcon.com/
Please share examples of your past ebook design work. If I select you, I will...