Linkilaw is a legal marketplace that helps clients compare and choose the best lawyer for their needs. We strive to provide accessible and transparent legal services to both companies and individuals. Moreover, we are strongly involved in the startup and entrepreneurial community in the UK, offering legal advice to developing companies as well as organising various events for entrepreneurs. In summary,we are a company disrupting the legal industry as it is today.
As an intern with Linkilaw there are a variety of roles and responsibilities that will be assigned. As Linkilaw believes in working to our team members’ strengths, your specific roles and responsibilities will be unique to your strengths while also working to challenge yourself.
Work on designing online marketing campaigns
Blog Post Images
Design materials such as leaflets, t-shirts etc.
Basic Website design
• Self starter, motivated and driven
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Determined to grow and learn new things
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop – Indesign – Illustrator
• ability to create unique concepts
• ability to champion branding and maintain uniformity across company
• Social media, event planning, service or sales experience an asset
Place of Work:
Our offices are located on Euston Street in Central London.