Communications Scenario Visualization Mock-Up
Start-up Company seeks rapid turn development of a mock-up designed to illustrate look and feel of future product. Product consists of physical scenario and stylized representation of radio communications from various objects in scenario.
Attached PDF presents a white boarding vision session of the mock-up. The mock up will consist of several discrete panes. First pane will present a global view of communications and most of the functionality will be mapping and graphic in Cesium or similar application. The second pane will consist of a drill down view of the global view – focused on a selected area on the globe. Similar to the first pane, this section will consist of both mapping functionality and standard graphic designs. The final pane will consist of a hybrid of mapping tools, proprietary communication analytic tools, and standard graphic design solutions.
Although the solution will be built in Cesium or similar mapping tool, the end use of the mock-up will be a non-functioning (static) set of image(s) intended to convey approach and features that will be created through the development of the product. Mock-up does not need to have any functional capabilities. Mock-up output is image (graphical rendering) of scenario and features. However,
Team will provide hand-drawn sketches of the scenario, visual content of the product and look-and-feel examples as inputs to the mock-up. Team will host several webex sessions to clearly articulate scope, goals, and iterate on the mock-up output.
Product will consist of approximately 8 individual concepts or pages for visual rendering including concepts such as:
● Physical layout of elements (e.g. towers, airplanes, satellites) on or above the surface of earth with global, regional, local perspective views
● Lasso select capabilities to illustrate dynamic selection and drill down functionality
● 3D rendering of communications channels in ‘block’ or ‘tile’ format
● Hover-over functionality to illustrate connections between different elements in scenario and provide additional ‘pop-up’ information (e.g. type of communication Wifi, TV, etc...)
Ideal candidate will bring:
● Strong graphic design and mock-up capabilities including product design and layout as well as user interface and experience architecture
● Project will start immediately with an end date of August 5th