We are in the early stages of creating software that will help small businesses better collect, organise and manage feedback from their customers, employees and stakeholders.
We’re not hiring a full team yet, but we are looking for the help of a talented UX/UI product designer to turn our early wireframes in to a high-fidelity, clickable prototype (Invision) and then into a static HTML/CSS prototype after that.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to start immediately and focus on this project for 40+ hours per week over the next 4-6 weeks and potentially beyond that.
Additionally, you should have:
- 4+ years experience working as a UX/UI designer for web-based applications
- A thorough understanding of the technical trade-offs and limitations of designing for the web
- Masterful vector and raster design skills using professional tools
- Familiarity creating work at multiple fidelities, from high level wireframes down to pixel-perfect mockups and prototypes (Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- A portfolio demonstrating the previous web applications you’ve designed
When you apply for this job, please use ‘Designer' as the first word of your reply otherwise your application will not be read.
Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.