Price is for Design AND development
Looking for someone a platform for a news aggregator, entitled "What's new in Advertising". Collating the best news stories in advertising for the web and becoming a portal to these articles. Including a weekly newsletter.
I'm looking for a web developer/designer to design a UI and develop the front and back end for a news aggregator.
I feel like WordPress makes the most sense in terms of technology - There's also a newsletter element, which I feel like MailChimp would work for - But happy to look at other technologies depending on the skills of the developer.
- Logo & style design (I can outsource this if needed?)
- Responsive design across Mobile/Tablet/Desktop
- Building sections/hubs that aggregate news stories
- (Functionality 1) When users click articles, they will need to be sent to an iFrame, with a branded bar at the top and the host site loading below. (Alternative solutions required for X Frame sites)
- (Functionality 2) When users click articles, they see a snippet of that article, with a read more link that clicks through to the site (Opening in a new window).
- Needs a back end that populates with the latest stories from a list of sites, with the ability to set a date and time for that story to be posted to the web.
- A weekly newsletter that takes a curated list of articles and posts them out to a database.
- Ability to write and post content onto the site independently of the aggregation
- An exit intent popup to sign up to the newsletter
If you're interested in being responsible for all design/development start to finish, this would be a great opportunity.
Please let me know if you have any questions and send examples of previous work with your covering letter.