Vivomo started in 2016 to fix the multi-billion EUR furniture industry. We offer a totally disruptive e-commerce service to redefine how consumers buy furniture and home decor. Since we are in stealth mode, we can’t reveal details about the business model in public but are more than happy to share everything with you in the application process down the road. We are a fun-loving, but highly performance-oriented team in the heart of Berlin and would love for you to join us!
We want you!
We are looking for an experienced art director who will jumpstart our corporate design/branding and create our UX/UI. On a day-to-day basis the art director will visualize all customer touchpoints, e.g. design our regular sales events and deal with product images. For the right candidate this is a fun, constantly challenging and very creative role that will give them the ability to create a totally new brand from scratch and make Vivomo stand above the crowd.
Who we are looking for:
• Excellence in Corporate Design, ideally for startups.
• Experience with user centric UI/UX design for digital platforms, ideally in ecommerce, including
designing wireframes/mockups/interactive prototypes.
• The ability to execute and create pixel perfect templates/grid systems and files for a responsive
ecommerce platform (web/tablet/mobile).
• You have worked collaboratively with engineering teams to launch products in the past.
• Up to date with latest trends, techniques and technologies with a strong portfolio.
• An expert understanding of Adobe creative cloud.
• Proficiency in both English and German (German native preferred).
How to really stand out – the icing on the cake:
• User testing and research: You have experience with interviewing users, setting up surveys and A/B-tests and interpreting results. You are comfortable looking at dashboards and KPIs and interpreting customer interactions, problems and opportunities.
• Degree in design/digital media or equivalent.
Have we caught your eye? If so please send your CV and a portfolio with an email explaining why you are awesome to Manny Acquah at: email@example.com