Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Apply if you have experience creating native apps in iOS & Android, and integrating API's into mobile apps
Below is a brief, high-level description of the application. I can provide detailed mocks/wireframes if you are the right person for this project.
Needed: Mobile matchmaking application for iOS and Android.
A first time user creates a profile by authenticating with Facebook API and LinkedIn API. Small amount of data is grabbed from each API to make up the profile. The user sets a few additional profile fields not associated with the APIs to complete the profile.
Once the profile is created, the user has the ability to filter for profiles they want to be 'matched' with.
Once the filters are set, the user plays a 'tinder-like' game to find like profiles and start a conversation.
**MUST: have experience creating mobile apps, taking wireframes and turning them into software, communicating with clients, use professional software development methodologies and mobile...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a great designer to help us with multiple projects including:
To apply, please send us a link to the piece of work you're most proud of and your hourly rate.
Bonus points for past projects you've completed in the healthcare space.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
We have developed a State of the Art Internet Video Marketing tool. This is cloud based and in Beta mode (Testing - 95% functional). I am a small company and am looking for someone to assist my developer.
Lots of different projects to do.
Please contact ASAP if interested.
I need someone to design the front and back covers of a book that will be published as an eBook and paper. It is also being published through CreateSpace (www.createspace.com)
I am looking for a designer who excels at clean, modern design. Some examples of book covers that have the style I am looking for:
I am looking for a couple individuals that are able to cultivate and create infographic content for a website aimed at helping teens and recent grads get jobs the right way and then keep them. These infographics could be about anything you are passionate about that could help our users. I would like this to be a term assignment with two week deadlines, first week for rough draft and second week for final copy.
You will be responsible for all content and the design of the infographic. You will retain full credit as the author and will be given credit on the site as well as a bio page with links to any of your other works, website, Facebook and the like.
We are looking for a talented UI designer that can create modern, clean as well as fun and interesting UI designs for a website software service. You must be able to create fantastic modern and well thought out designs and iconography.
- MUST Be a good communicator.
- MUST submit samples of work here in bid for quick review.
- MUST know and understand the best designs for modern websites.
- MUST be able to work with revisions. We will provide direction but you must be able to do revisions.
The work is to design the interior workspace of the website. This is 1 page.
Additional work is to create iconography for the site.
Please place your bid to cover 1 page UI design.
We like having fun and are looking for a great team member that can really add a lot to the designs.
We are making a new company by the name of CellMedic911. We specialized in cellphone repair and phone screen refurbishment. Now we need a cool logo for our company. Can you design a cool catchy logo for us?
Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Grey
We are open to any ideas.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for web page and logos designers.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines