How to hire Angular developers
From ecommerce sites to universal web apps, Angular gives developers everything they need to build modern, performant web apps. So how do you hire Angular developers? What follows are some tips for finding top Angular developers on Upwork.
How to shortlist Angular professionals
As you’re browsing available Angular consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Technology fit. You want an Angular developer who understands the specific Angular libraries and other technologies needed to bring your project to life.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., server-side rendering with Angular Universal).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Angular developer.
How to write an effective Angular job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Angular developer in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Angular job post should include:
- Scope of work: From SPAs to Angular components, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain libraries or developer tools, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to bring your Angular project to life? Log in and post your Angular job on Upwork today.
ANGULAR DEVELOPERS FAQ
What is Angular?
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Angular consultants:
- MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js) technology stack
Why hire Angular developers?
The trick to finding top Angular developers is to identify your needs. Is your goal to build a dynamic SPA to use as the landing page for your website? Or do you need help creating a native-performing mobile app for iOS and Android with Angular and NativeScript? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire an Angular developer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Angular developer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver a higher-quality product.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Angular development services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.