I really Care about your project and business! My principles: quality, high-responsibility, initiative. You have problems - I give solutions based on your business needs.
What differentiates me from other candidates is my understanding of the entire process and my ability to work responsibly and with a creative approach.
I can provide you qualitative web-application with flexible architecture, well-documented code and in a seamless development cycle.
✅ 8 years on complex projects: ERPs, CRMs, SaaS, Api integration, High load
✅ Solution Architecture, Web-application Architecture (code, database, choosing best solution)
✅ Laravel (Forge and other infrastructure), excellent OOP.
✅ Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis)
✅ Frontend (Vue2, jQuery, Bootstrap)
✅ Amazon services (MWS API, S3, Cloudfront and etc.)
- php (raw php, REST, unit testing, patterns, debugging)
- team development (git, github, jira and others)
- high load (caching, full text search)
- linux (server configuration)
✅ Work Policy:
- All my work is version controlled. It means at any time it can easily be returned to a previous state.
- I deliver the best quality possible, but this is often a trade-off between time & budget. I will help find the best balance for the specific project situation.
- I'll be honest, if I am out of my depth I will tell you or if I see how you can save time/money even if that means less billed hours for me.
✅ My professional experience
is wide, and I can solve many issues where other developers will say - I can't do anything with it or it's impossible. I create web-application architecture, database architecture, setup servers, adapt for high-load. I take great pleasure in solving problems before they arise and automating/optimizing technical/procedural flows.
✅ My goal
is to make client happy and continue working with him. Whether its a consultation, development or another kind of service, the service I provide extends beyond. During our communication I will be asking questions. I will be looking for details that are not mentioned in a description nor are obvious. Seeing the full picture, my service will cover more ground and will not only help you reach your goals but will also save you time and money in the long run, if not immediately.
✅ What I will do:
As part of my services I will be:
- Analyzing your needs and sharing my experience.
- Providing possible solutions, weighing their pros and cons, and helping you decide on the optimal way to go.
- Communication is the key to a successful project, you’re more than welcome to be involved.
✅ My latest projects are:
1) ERP system for European scope furniture shop.
PHP7.2, MySQL, JQuery, Vue.js 2, HTML5, CSS3
What I realized:
- Warehouse component (managing, accounting, reserving products; prediction)
- Products subsystem (ediitng, calculating, predicting, merging, multiproducts support)
- Delivering subsystem (easy drag-drop delivery planing, support of external delivery companies, reports printing)
- Integration/export orders from Amazon/Magento
- Permission component (RBAC for managers)
- Ordering from manufacturers component
- Logging activity
- Different reports
- System and components upgrading from laravel 4.2 to 5.6, from php 5.3 to php 7.2
2) Sale-market and advertising portal for business, franchise and real estate. I was lead developer in team and was responsible both for the development of the application architecture, and for expanding the kernel and complex components.
Technologies that we used(most popular) where: yii2, laravel 5.4, vue.js, jQuery, postresql, redis, nginx, php5.6-7.0
Please be aware that I am not a designer. Although I know HTML and CSS inside and out, I cannot creatively build with them. I keep things simple and honest by not promising design skills. Be prepared to provide designs and related HTML/CSS independently.
Some simple projects described in portfolio, except projects when i signed NDA.
It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients, so I do work responsibly.
Software Architecture & Design