I am PROfessional Hardware and Software Engineer!
✅ IP and AI video cameras ✅ IoT devices ✅ Wireless ✅ Crypto Miners and Wallets
💎 20 years experience
🏆 40 successfully projects
►► Click Me ►►
🌟 About me:
Since childhood, I have been passionate about electronics and programming, loved to disassemble and assemble various devices. As I got older, my passion turned to electronics, and I decided to get a degree in electrical engineering. Since then, I have been constantly improving my knowledge and have been working in the field of embedded systems and product development for many years. Over the years, I have acquired unique skills in the field of electro-optics, wireless, communication, IoT and cryptocurrency devices. I enjoy creating, improving and repairing electronic devices, and every part of my work - from the creative process to production - gives me pleasure.
The main directions of developments:
✅ Analog, Digital, Wireless
✅ IP and AI video cameras
✅ Smart IoT devices
✅ Communication and wireless devices
✅ Devices for cryptocurrency
✅ Automatization devices
Full cycle of device development:
✔︎ Development of technical specifications
✔︎ Design of schematic and PCB (HDI, Multilayer, High-Speed, Wireless, FFC and FPC cables)
✔︎ Development Embedded Software: Linux, drivers, firmware for MCU, SoC, FPGAs
✔︎ Production, bring-up and testing of prototypes and samples
✔︎ CE, FCC pre-certification
✔︎ Prepare and Technical support at all stages of production
🔑 Great history of projects on Upwork , where I am a highly professional engineer with many long term clients.
🔑 Interested in working with complex tasks.
🔑 Turned cool and crazy ideas my customers into real devices with unique functions and the best features on the market.
🔑 I help startups, teams or business reach a new level.
🔑 Do you want an perfect result? Work with professionals!
💎 For more than 15 years I specialize in the development of electronics and firmware.
🏆 More than 40 successfully completed projects, most of which are in mass production.
⭐ My clients earn more than $5 million a year.
⚡ ROI above 1000% in mass production.
💥 The total cost optimization for the series is above $1M per year.
I am working on reducing the final cost of the product.
$5 - $10 savings per device gives savings in $50 000 - $100 000 for a small series of 10,000 pcs.
This fully recoups the development costs.
My customers are Western companies, which I help to enter the market with innovative ideas:
► boqpod GmbH, Switzerland
► Infinet Wireless, Malta
► EKIN Europe GmbH, Germany
► LAOBAN AG, Switzerland
► ICRealtime LLC, USA
Using the most modern software for electronics designing and embedded software.
☑ ECAD: Altium Designer, Cadence Allegro, OrCAD, KiCad, Sigrity
☑ Embedded Software Tools: GCC, GDB, Git, Eclipse, Keil, IAR, CooCox, Atmel Studio, STM32CubeIDE
☑ FPGA Tools: Lattice Diamond, Quartus, Vivado
☑ Languages: C/C++, Assembler, VHDL, Verilog
☑ MCAD: Solidworks, FreeCAD, AutoCAD
⚒ ESD-safe laboratory with modern measure equipments:
- High-frequency oscilloscopes with 4 channel 1GHz
- High-speed Logic analyzer, up to 256 channels, up to 2Gb
- High-frequency spectrum analyzer for EMC-pre compliance testing
- High-frequency Signal Generator
- High precision instrumentation: Multimeters, RLC, pyrometer, lux meter, etc
- High-quality laboratory power supplies, electronic load
- Soldering station, reflow oven and rework tools for manual assembly and repair of prototypes
- 3D printer and CNC machine
This allows me to produce, debug and test the most complex prototypes.
* Marvell (ARMADA)
* Broadcom (BCM)
* rockchip (RV, RK)
* NXP (i.MX6, i.MX7, i.MX8, i.MX9)
* STMicroelectronics (STM32MP1)
* Microchip (PIC32)
* Atmel (AT91SAM, ATSAMA5)
* STMicroelectronics (STM8, STM32F, STM32L, STM32WB, STM32WL)
* Microchip (PIC16, PIC18, PIC24)
* Atmel (ATtiny, ATMega, AT32, AVR)
* Texas Instruments (MSP)
* Analog Devices (ADuC)
* Maxim (MAX32520)
* Xilinx (Zynq-7000, Virtex, Spartan)
* Lattice Semiconductor (ECP3, ECP5, CrossLink, MachO2, MachO3)
* Intel / Altera (MAX, Cyclone, Arria, Stratix)
* Nvidia Jetson TX2
* Nvidia Jetson TX2 NX
* Nvidia Jetson Nano
* Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX
* Nvidia Jetson Xavier AGX
* Nvidia Jetson Orin NX
* Nvidia Jetson Orin AGX
* Nvidia Jetson Orin Nano
Image sensors Sony: imx415, imx283, imx542, imx565, imx566, imx567, imx568
* 10/100/1G Ethernet, PoE, PoE+, PoE++
* USB2.0, USB3.0, USB3.1, USB3.2, USB type-C
* PCI, miniPCI,
* miniPCIe, PCI Express, NVMe
* RS-232, RS-485, RS-422
* KNX-TP, CAN
* LVDS, MIPI DSI, HDMI, RGB
* SLVS, SLVS-EC, MIPI CSI-2
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
* GSM, GPRS, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE
Embedded Software Development:
* Firmware for microcontrollers
* Board Support Package (BSP)
* Linux Kernel and Drivers
* FPGA development