🥇TOP B2B Company according to Clutch (7+ Clutch awards in total)🥇
🏆The most experienced IoT and embedded systems development agency on Upwork according to a number of successfully completed projects in the industry🏆
🚀We helped 6 customers to raise more than $5,000,000 on Crowdfunding platforms in total
✅ Hello there!
My name is Sergey and I'm a Business Development Manager at Integra Sources. My main goal is to provide you with our expertise, skills, and technical knowledge so that your project requirements and priorities are always met, and the project is delivered perfectly and just in time.
If any questions arise - please feel free to touch base with me.
✅ Who we are?
We founded Integra Sources with an idea to create things deemed impossible and we've been successfully doing that since 2014. Since then, Integra Sources has completed more than 100 projects making happy more than 40 clients.
We are proud to have a 90% client retention rate.
Currently 50+ employees.
✅ What do we do?
Integra provides professional services in the areas of IoT, electronic design, embedded systems, kernel and driver development, system and application software development, computer vision, and robotics.
✅ Why choose us?
- Reliable electronic design team
- All kinds of embedded software development
- Full-stack software development capability
- Dedicated project management
- Effective testing techniques
- Expected delivery
- Support and maintenance
- Privacy security
✅ How do we cooperate?
- Project-based outsourcing
- Dedicated development team
- Research & development
- Technology consulting
- Solutions for startups
Because we serve the needs of different kinds of businesses, we offer a choice of different frameworks that define collaboration between us and our clients.
✅ Industries we work with
• IoT/consumer devices
• Smart Home
✅ What services do we offer?
✅ Electronic Design:
• Embedded hardware
• Power electronics
• PCB design and layout
• FPGA design
- STM32F4 Series (STM32F401, STM32F405/415, STM32F407/417, STM32F410, STM32F412, STM32F412/423, STM32F427/237, STM32F429/439, STM32F446, STM32F469/479)
- STM32F2 Series (STM32F2x5, STM32F2x7)
- STM32F7 Series (STM32F7x0, STM32F7x2, STM32Fx3, STM32F7x5, STM32F7x6, STM32F7x7, STM32F7x9)
- STM32H7 Series (STM32H723/733, STM32H725/735, STM32H730, STM32H742, STM32H743/753, STM32H745/755, STM32H747/757, STM32H750, STM32H7A3/7B3, STM32H7B0)
- STM32F0 Series (STM32F0x0, STM32F0x1, STM32F0x2, STM32F0x8)
- STM32F1 Series (STM32F100, STM32F101, STM32F102, STM32F103, STM32F105/107)
- STM32F3 Series (STM32F301, STM32F302, STM32F303, STM32F334, STM32F373, STM32F3x8)
• Nordic Semiconductor:
- nRF51 (nRF51822, nRF51422, nRF51824, nRF51802)
- nRF52 (nRF52840, nRF52833, nRF52832, nRF52820, nRF52811, nRF52810, nRF52805)
- nRF52 (nRF5340)
- nRF91 (nRF9160)
• Microchip Technology/Atmel
- PIC16 MCUs (PIC16F18446, PIC16F19197, PIC16F15386, PIC16F18346, PIC16F1779, PIC16F18877, PIC16F1619, PIC16F1709, PIC12F1572)
- PIC18 MCUs (PIC18-Q41, PIC18-Q43, PIC18-Q10, PIC18-K83, PIC18-K42, PIC18-K40)
- PIC32 MCUs (PIC32MK, PIC32MZ EF, PIC32MZ DA, PIC32MM, PIC32MX)
- SAM MCUs (SAM C, SAM D, SAM E, SAM G, SAM L, SAM S, SAM V, SAM 4E, SAM 4L, SAM 4N, SAM4S)
- AVR MCUs (tinyAVR, megaAVR, AVR XMEGA)
- CEC MCUs (CEC1712, CEC1302, CRC1702)
• NXP Semiconductors
- iMX RT (iMX RT1170/RT1064/RT1060/RT1020/RT1015/RT1010)
- iMX 8 (iMX 8/8M Plus/8M/8M Min/8M Nano/8X)
- iMX 7 (iMX 7ULP/7Solo/7Dual)
- iMX 6 (iMX6ULZ/6ULL/6UltraLite/6SLL/6SoloLite/6SoloX/6Solo/6DualLite/6Dual/6DualPlus/6Quad/6QuadPlus)
• Allwinner Technology
- Allwinner A Series (A20, A33, A40i, A50, A63, A64)
- Allwinner H Series (H2, H3, H6, H80)
• Texas Instruments
- C2000 MCUs
- Hercules MCUs
- MSP430 MCUs
- Sitara processors
- XMC Series
- Aurix Series
• Silicon Labs
• Freescale Semiconductor
• Silicon Labs
• Espressif Systems
• Altium Designer
• Eagle Cad
• Cadence Allegro
✅ Embedded Software Development:
• Board Support Package (BSP)
• Visual GDB
• CrossWorks IDE
• Simplicity Studio
• Code Composer Studio
• Atmel Studio
• C/C++, Assembler
✅ Kernel and Driver Development:
• Virtual device drivers
✅ System and Application Software Development:
• Desktop, Web and Mobile applications
• Cloud/IoT Solutions
• Machine Learning
• Computer Vision (OpenCV, TensorFlow)
• Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS
• C/C++, Qt, Python, Java, Kotlin, JS, Objective-C, Swift, PHP, C#
✅ Robotic Development:
• Flying drones
• Robots on wheels
• Autonomous movement
• RTOS, ROS, Linux, OpenCV, Visual SLAM