I have complete knowledge about eBay, Shopify & Amazon Seller Central, return requests, refunds, order processing, cancellation, email, review convert, reporting, and listing.
I am experienced with the following skills:
Amazon FBA Skill Set
✍🏾 A-Z Store management
✍🏾 Sourcing products for Amazon FBA
✍🏾 Search US based Suppliers and set up an account
✍🏾 Obtaining Supplier product sheet (Wholesaler with the UPC code and price)
✍🏾 Check the gated/ungated products.
✍🏾 Products listing
✍🏾 Listing Variations
✍🏾 Product Research
✍🏾 Bulk product research
✍🏾 Shipment plan creation
✍ Create a buy list.
✍ Enroll in the Amazon brand registry
✍ A+ content development
✍ Contact to Amazon support team for any issue
✍ Contact Amazon supplier for selected private label products
✍ Send brand logo and details to china supplier to send the inventory.
✍ Create an FNSKU label to stick on the item
✍ Send box label to ship the inventory
✍ Add the tracking information to the FBA shipment
✪ Amazon | eBay | Etsy | Walmart | Product Research
✪ Amazon | eBay | Etsy | Walmart | Product listing
✪ Amazon Store Management
✪ eBay Store Management.
✪ Aliexpress Research.
✪ Alibaba Research.
✪ Amazon FBA.
✪ Drop Shipping | Product research | Sourcing
✪ Shopify | Prestashop | Magento | Word Press eCommerce
✪ Amazon FBA shipment
✪ Shopify Product Research
✪ Shopify Product Listing.
✪ Virtual Assistant
✪ Image Editing
✪ Marketing E-commerce products
✪ Various Data Entry.
● Add products to sell against existing listings;
● Add new products via templates according to all Amazon requirements;
● Listings SEO (adding most relevant keywords to the product title, search terms, setting
correct categories, sale prices, merging child items that are on different pages into one
parent, providing recommendations on what should be added to the listing – photos, size
charts, other information, etc);
● Listing fixes (suppressed and other product page errors);
● Reporting – sales and profit reports (including the clear structure of all Amazon
commissions and fees, costs of returns, overhead costs such as subscription fees,
inbound transportation charges for FBA users etc);
● FBA management (analysis and providing suggestions on which products and how many
should be sent to FBA, shipping plans creation, FBA analytics);
● Inventory health management – reports about FBA inventory age, recommendations
what should be done to sell out slow inventory to avoid long-term storage fees etc);
● Return management – reports of client’s returns with customer’s reasons and
recommendations on how to avoid them in the future;
● Account health and feedback rate management – tracking seller performance metrics,
providing recommendations on how to improve them, sending feedback requests to
customers, deleting unfair negative feedback);
● Amazon Sponsored Products management – Amazon PPC advertising;
● Communication with accounts owners, and strategy discussions.
If you would like to find out about which products do well on Amazon, with a view to selling them yourself, I can help with that too:
eBay Product Listing & Research:-
● eBay Store Setup and Listing Template Designing
● Listing Through software like Turbo Lister, Shop Master, Yabelle, Auctiva, InkFrog, Crazy
Lister, Hydra Lister, SKU Grid etc.
● Initial product keyword research
● Product listing creation including individual & bulk product uploading
● Competitor Analysis
● Product optimization - SEO
● Promotional activities
● Storefront Template
● Listing on eBay Motor
● Listing on Turbo Lister
● Inventory Management
● Listing on Merchant Run
● Complete Store Management
● Listing with Multiple Variations
● Store Optimization (Store SEO)
● Listings Optimization (Products SEO)
I always believe in quality, not in quantity. I do not want to waste the time of my client and I want to ensure the highest quality possible. Because time equals money.
Client Satisfaction is my goal with good Quality of work done in less time at reasonable prices.