- 15 years of experience in Data Science, Data warehouse, Business Intelligence, advanced analytics, ETL/ELT, Data visualization, Virtualization, database programming and data engineering.
- Experience in Machine learning, especially on customer360, linear regression and decision trees.
- Specialized in the end to end of Business Intelligence and analytics implementations
- ER (Entity Relationship) modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling (conceptual, Logical, Physical) for OLAP.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum and methodologies (2 and 3-week sprints)
- Excellent communication skills, a good understanding of business and client requirements
- Good at technical documentation, POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Good at discussions with Stakeholders for requirements and Demos
- Convert business requirements into Technical design documents with pseudo-code
- Dedicated, work with minimal supervision.
- Eager to learn new technologies, can explore and learn and develop quickly on client-owned applications.
- Expert in SQL, T-SQL, PLSQL, know advanced functions and features of it, good at database programming.
- good at Performance Tuning, clustering, Indexing, Partitioning and explain plans.
- DBA activities like Database backup/recovery, monitoring Database health, killing Long-running queries and suggesting better tuning options.
- Good at database programming and normalized techniques (all 3 normal forms).
- Expert in Azure Synapse, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Dynamo DB, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Sisense, SSRS, SSIS, and more.
- Domain knowledge in Telecom, Finance/Banking, Automobile, Insurance, Telemedicine, Healthcare and Virtual Trials.
- Extensive DBA knowledge and work experience in SQL Server, Login management, database backup and restore, monitoring database loads, and tuning methods.
- Exceptionally well in Azure ML and regression models
Database: Snowflake, Oracle SQL and PLSQL (OCP certified), SQL Server, T-SQL, SAP HANA, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics, Teradata, Mysql, No SQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
ETL: Azure Data Factory, DBT, SSIS, AWS Glue, Matillion CDC & ETL, Google Big Query, Informatica PC and MDM, ODI, Data Stage, MSBI (SSIS, SSAS)
Reporting/Visualization: Sisense, QlikSense, Metabase, Qlikview, SSRS, Domo, Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Amazon QuickSight and PowerBI
Scripting Language: Unix and Python
Cloud Services: Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Cloud functions, Data Studio), MS Azure (Azure Blob Storage, Azure Functional Apps, Purview, Data Lake, ADF and Microservices), Azure ML, AWS RDS EC2, S3, and Amazon Redshift, Step functions, Data Pipelines
Data Virtualization: Denodo