Hire the best Video Converters in the United States
Check out Video Converters in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyI specialize in digital marketing strategies that work for businesses of all sizes. I will take the time to understand your business goals and provide the best solution to get a positive return on the investment you are making to improve your business. I provide more than the skill to perform a task, since I understand the bigger picture of how digital marketing elements come together as a system. Whether it's crafting impactful email campaigns, ensuring the email will reach your audience, or optimizing your sales funnel for a better ROI , I'm here to help bring in those new customers. I also excel in streamlining workflows and integrating applications seamlessly to make your life easier if you want to take a hands-off approach to technology. In addition, I'm well-versed in AI tools and can explain how businesses can take their first steps with AI for improvements in customer service, appointment setting, workflows, and amazing digital assistants with subject matter expertise that can be trained to help your prospects through your buyers journey. With over 35 years of tech experience, from mainframe systems to individual semiconductor circuits I know technology inside and out. I have been face to face with enterprise customers since the rise of client/server systems, and continuing with today's hybrid cloud and SaaS solutions, I've continually learned new technologies and architectures to help businesses, like yours, thrive in the digital landscape. So, if you're ready for a tech-savvy professional who understands digital marketing and how to take advantage of data-driven insights, let's connect.Video ConversionEmail SupportEmail DeliverabilityClickFunnelsTroubleshootingPPC Campaign Setup & ManagementLead Generation StrategyFacebook AdvertisingEmail AutomationLead GenerationSocial Media MarketingSEO AuditEmail MarketingMarketing AutomationSEO Keyword Research
- $65 hourlyI have been editing projects in various genres for the last 6 years. Product/promotional pieces with voiceovers and music and including titles and call out graphics.Video ConversionDialogue EditingVideo CleanupVideo Post-EditingNon-Linear EditingDynamic TransitionVideo EditingColor GradingScreencastingAffinity PhotoEducationVideo CommercialExplainer VideoDaVinci Resolve
- $50 hourlyWith over a decade of industry experience and a Bachelor of Arts in Film Production from Los Angeles, CA, I bring a depth of expertise and resources to enhance your project's success. Feel free to browse my portfolio below and visit my website for additional information. Your project's success is my top priority. Some of my technical skills & services include: - Crafting compelling TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook Advertisments - Proficient in Video Editing, delivering seamless and captivating results - Extensive knowledge in Cinematography, ensuring visually stunning compositions - Skilled in Green Screen Removal and Chroma Key techniques - Proficient in creating Graphic Effects to enhance visual storytelling - Talented in producing Animated Logos that captivate and leave a lasting impression - Craft engaging Intro & Outro Videos to give your content a professional touch - Modifying After Effects Project Templates to streamline the editing process - Assist in Concept Development for projects that demand innovative ideas - Specialize in Sizzle Reel, Compilation, Promo, and Event Videos - Provide Video Backgrounds in various formats (.MP4, .WebM, .Ogg) - Offer Product How-To and Explainer videos to showcase your offerings effectively - Develop Online Marketing and Corporate Videos that resonate with your target audience - Produce breathtaking Luxury Real Estate, Getaways, and Travel Videos - Deliver Seamless White Product Shots that rotate 360°, showcasing your products from all angles - Offer consultations on workflows, gear, camera, lighting setups, and more, to optimize your production process - And much more! I am most proficient in the following Programs: - Adobe Premiere Pro CC - Adobe After Effects CC - Adobe Photoshop CC - DaVinci Resolve - OBS Studio Beyond my technical expertise, I possess invaluable personal skills that contribute to the success of each project: - Organizational skills ensure a streamlined and efficient workflow - Problem-solving abilities tackle challenges head-on, resulting in creative solutions - Effective communication guarantees a smooth collaboration and understanding of your vision - Strong teamwork capabilities foster a harmonious and productive working environment - Excellent time management ensures timely delivery without compromising quality - To provide you with exceptional results, I utilize cutting-edge editing and production equipment: Editing Equipment: - Custom PC with Ryzen 9 5900x 12-Core 3.7 GHz, Nvidia 3080 10GB, 64GB RAM - Multiple SSD drives for separating OS, Project, Scratch, and Backups. - Ethernet Connected Gigabit Fiber Production Equipment: - 4K Cinema Cameras to capture stunning visuals - Tripods, Slider, and Jib for smooth and dynamic shots - 4K Drone for breathtaking aerial footage - Shotgun Mics and Wireless Lavalier for crystal-clear audio - 3 Point LED Lighting Pkg. with Softboxes for impeccable lighting setups - Green Screen Backdrop for versatile background options - 6x6 frame, silver + gold bounce, 3/4 + 1-1/4 stop diffusion for precise light control - Additional grip and electric equipment for a professional production setup By partnering with me, you can expect exceptional quality, attention to detail, and a commitment to - bringing your creative vision to life. Let's connect and discuss how I can exceed your expectations and create captivating videos that leave a lasting impact on your audience.Video ConversionVideographyAdobe PhotoshopFilm DirectionVideo RippingVideo ProductionCinematographyFilm ProductionPhotographyVideo CommercialAudio EditingVideo Post-EditingAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProVideo Editing
- $80 hourlyI'm George. I’m a branded content video editor with 10+ years of experience working alongside industry giants (Disney, NFL, Meta, Roland, and E-Commerce brands (like Gleamin)). With a fresh perspective on your branded videos, your brand has the potential to increase engagement (views, ROAs, CPCs), and deepen the connection with your target audience. With the right video editor you can achieve this without the need to film anything! **What sets me apart from other video editors is:** – I understand branding and I take your brand into account with every decision. –The process I bring to your project, which I’ve finessed over 10’s of years. That process lies in organization, clear communication, and being nice. – Lastly, and this one’s important, I love to ride bikes… I help brands create videos that feel intrinsically 'them,' (as if they were crafted in-house.) If you're struggling to hit the level of video you’re striving for, unsure how to best leverage your existing content, or seeking a fresh perspective... I'm here to help. Rather you're sitting on a goldmine of content, in the pre-production phase, or just dipping your toes into video, I help your brand use its voice to tell a story and deliver a clear message through video editing and motion graphics. "IT REALLY CAPTURED WHO WE WERE AS A BRAND THE ADS CONVERTED EXTREMELY WELL. GEORGE HELPED HIT OUR KPI'S IN PAID MEDIA - ROAS, CPC, & CT" – JORDAN SMYTH. Founder/Ceo, Gleamin "NOT ONLY WAS THE WORK OUTSTANDING – HE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH." – STEVE PRUSSACK, Founder & Director Of Juice Guru Institute READY TO HAND OVER VIDEO EDITING TO A RELIABLE PARTNER? Let's Talk!Video ConversionVideo AdvertisingSocial Media Ad CampaignVideo StrategySocial Media ContentSocial Media AdvertisingVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsVideo ProductionVideo Post-EditingVideo AnimationVideo Color CorrectionVisual EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $50 hourlySeasoned sales pro, salesforce consultant, admin, the whole Chabang, I try to branch out as a Bilingual French-English professional Graphic designer. I have an eye for photo editing, video storytelling, and social media continuity. My love for creating quick series of branded posts (Instagram, FB, Twitter, or Pinterest) will help you to have back-ups for the busy days coming in your future. Proposing either the perfect photo editing, from start to finish, or just some collage with your ideas, and favorite pictures. Consistency will be key in all your social media banners. Providing the same font, color code and logo. If you do not have your own photos or footage I have access to a free library. I thrive to bring 100% satisfaction with my photo editing service. Audio: My voice has been used in educational videos for children in both French and English. If you need a voice-over describing a task that you have filmed, I will be more than happy to help you. Feel free to reach out to me for more information.Video ConversionCryptocurrencyVideo EditingSocial Media DesignSubtitlesBook Cover DesignPhoto EditingShort Video AdFacebook Ads ManagerCopywritingFrenchSocial Media ManagementT-Shirt DesignGraphic DesignCanva
- $45 hourlyVideo Editing Video Production Music Videos Commercial/Promotional Photography Photo Editing Video ConversionVideo ConversionEvent Highlights VideoMusic VideoCorporate VideoPhoto EditingWedding VideographyVideographyPhotographyVideo ProductionVideo Editing
- $35 hourlyOnline courses | Documentary | Wedding | Tutorials | NPO I have 5 years of experience as a video editor. I've covered that gamut of a variety of projects worked on and would like to offer my service to you to craft great videos. I went to school at UNC Charlotte for Film studies and graphic design. Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Character Animator, Lightroom, Bridge, Prelude, DaVinci Resolve, Subtitle Edit, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel. FAA Part 107 Certified PilotVideo ConversionExplainer VideoAdobe Premiere ProVideo Post-EditingElearning VideoElearningDocumentaryAudio EditingAdobe After EffectsAdobe PremiereSound DesignWedding & Event VideoSubtitlesColor GradingVideo Editing
- $50 hourlyBETHANSEN.COM Creative consultant specializing in motion graphics, video editing, audio mixing, and delivery. Passionate about providing excellent insight to post production and able to take on almost any video need from raw footage to ad campaign.Video ConversionAudio EditingMotion GraphicsDaVinci ResolveVideo EditingAdobe Creative CloudVideo Color CorrectionMusic VideoVideo UploadVideo DesignVideo AdvertisingAudio Post ProductionMotion Graphics & Visual Effects
- $200 hourlyI have over four years of experience, dealing with a wide range of video and photography related services. I specialize in editing, but whatever your need, I am here to get it done! I graduated the University of Louisville's film program Magna Cum Laude, am an award winning narrative filmmaker, and have done work for a number of local production houses. I look forward to working with you!Video ConversionPhotographyProduct PhotographyMotion GraphicsVideo Editing & ProductionVideo AdvertisingVideo EditingVideo Color Correction
- $85 hourlyI'm an NYC-based Cinematographer and Editor with 15 years of experience working in the film industry–on set and in post production–encompassing corporate, commercial, narrative, and documentary.Video ConversionVideo EditingAnimationAudio EditingVisual EffectsCinematographyMusic & Sound Design
- $65 hourlyHi! Thanks for visiting my profile! I am a video editor and animator with over 10 years of professional experience under my belt. I’ve worked with hundreds of big name brands including Walmart, Mercedes-Benz, Crayola, Toys R Us, P&G and Pfizer. I have a proven track record of delivering high quality and polished work on time and on budget. Services I can provide: 🎞 Video Editing 🎬 Animation 🎤 Audio Editing ♾ Video Conversion Tools I use: 🎥 Adobe Premiere 🖼 Adobe After Effects 📷 Adobe Photoshop 🎧 Adobe Audition 🎨 Adobe Illustrator ⚙️ Adobe Media EncoderVideo ConversionVideo AnimationAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsVideo Post-EditingAudio EditingAdobe AuditionElearning VideoAdobe Premiere ProExplainer VideoVideo Editing
- $70 hourlyMy talent is editing meaningful content that is simultaneously educational and recreational (also High Tech can be entertaining!) I'm passionate and experienced video specialist who brings a professional and creative point of view in order to tell a cohesive story. I'm able to catch and keep the audience captivated due to a strong background in editing trailers and teasers. I'm performant in design audiovisual projects and powerful creator collaborator.Video ConversionVideo Post-EditingTrailerFilm EditingPhoto EditingAudio Post ProductionVideo DesignVideo Editing & ProductionVideo Color CorrectionVideo AdvertisingVideo Editing
- $50 hourlyI'm a video editor and colorist with 10 years of experience in the commercial realm. Wether you need a short social media post or a 30 minute corporate video, I can get it done! - Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Davinci Resolve - Knowledge of various video codecs - Can format your video for any and every social media app or website - Access to multiple stock websites for music, video, animations, etc - Able to do simple animation as necessaryVideo ConversionVideo CommercialVideo Editing SoftwareFilm EditingVideo AnimationPhoto EditingPhoto Color CorrectionVideo Color CorrectionColor Correction & FilterColor GradingVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsAvid Media ComposerAdobe Premiere ProDaVinci Resolve
- $50 hourlyIf there is only one thing you need to know about me, it is this — I believe great video content explains your passion. I created my TikTok to help passionate people and businesses make an impact through video. Need help connecting to your qualified market? That is where I come in. Creating valuable content is my passion and I’m here to help. I will use the experience I gained building and monetizing my brand to 5-figures to help you do the same! Whether you need advice, coaching, or done for you content creation, I'm sure I can help!Video ConversionTikTokContent StrategyVideo Editing & ProductionVideo EditingContent Creation
- $45 hourlyI'm a professional video editor with multiple years of experience and with a background in full frame camera video curation & still images for stock footage websites. I am fully versed in the industry leading video software from Blackmagic Design, DaVinci Resolve Studio. Looking forward to creating something tailored for you! My area of expertise; -Color Grading -Motion Graphics -Green Screen -Time Remapping -Speed Ramps -Transitions -Titles -Subtitles -Composition pace/timing -Music Synch -Sound FX -Call out TitlesVideo ConversionYouTubeTikTokVideo Ad CampaignVideo AdvertisingVideo Editing & ProductionVideo Editing SoftwareGaming VideoVideo EditingVideo Intro & OutroVideo CommercialVideo Color CorrectionVideo Cleanup
- $85 hourlyEnd-to-end video production, including green screen work, location shoots, script writing, video and audio editing, motion graphics, and voice over sourcing. 100% job success rate and “Top rated plus” designation by Upwork over 10 years and nearly 100 projects. Clients include Microsoft, IBM, Autodesk, T. Rowe Price, Citigroup, Eaton, Samsung, American Society of Echocardiography, and the New York City Department of Education. Projects with high-profile globally recognizable names like Martha Stewart, Daymond John (ABC's "Shark Tank", FUBU founder), Marcus Lemonis (CNBC’s “The Profit” & “The Partner”), and Chris Santos (Food Network’s “Chopped”). Industries served include finance, technology, education, healthcare, fitness, home improvement, travel and tourism, additive manufacturing, and SaaS. Location shoots in North America (New York City, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Las Vegas), Europe (London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt) and Asia (Tokyo and Kyoto). Working both with multinational publicly traded companies, as well as startups and small businesses. Career highlights: • NBC-affiliate TV producer experience with TV spots running during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" • CES Innovation Awards Honoree - 2016 - exhibitor booth video producer • IBM Beacon Award - 2015, 2014 - lead media producer • IBM Rational ‘Best of Show’ Award - 2013 - lead media producer • IBM Innovate ‘Innovation in IT Development‘ Finalist - 2014 - lead media producer • Projects featuring Martha Stewart, Marcus Lemonis (CNBC’s “The Profit” & “The Partner”), Chris Santos (Food Network’s “Chopped”), and Mike Ditka (College and Pro Football Hall of Fame) • 15+ years of experience with online video, including conceptualizing the software architecture for one of the first video sharing websites on the Internet • Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) - Program Consultant (SPC) • Winner - Great Valley Technology Alliance Business Plan Competition • Worked on multiple remote collaboration projects, both as an employer as well as a freelancer • Portfolio: ChavdarPetkov.comVideo ConversionAudio EditingAdobe Creative SuitePhotographyTestimonial VideoMotion DesignAdobe Premiere ProEvent PhotographyVideo ProductionAdobe After EffectsMotion GraphicsKinetic TypographyVideo EditingStartup ConsultingSaaS
- $60 hourlyEvery client is the most important client I have. And I love what I do. I believe in responsive and timely communication, professionalism and delivering the highest quality production value possible. I've produced successful marketing videos for brands of all shapes and sizes and in industries such as Saas, Financial Services, Tech, Automotive, Fashion, Entertainment, Sports and so on. I also love working in Social and have edited many videos for some awesome TikTok and Youtube creators. Thanks for stopping by!Video ConversionVideo Post-EditingNarrated PresentationMusic ProductionLogo AdditionMotion GraphicsAnimationExplainerAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsGraphic DesignVideo ProductionAudio EditingVideo Editing
- $50 hourlyI have 10 years experience editing for networks like VH1, Bravo, Syfy, Spike, and Lifetime. I also have experience editing and creating shorter-form content for YouTube. My education started at New York University's film school, and hasn't stopped, as I'm always pushing myself to continue growing. I earned my first editing position in 2012, and have had a great time working and learning ever since. I'm very handy with both Adobe Premiere and After Effects, as well as DaVinci Resolve, and have a good sense as to what makes a polished video, from start to finish. Titles, special effects, music/scoring, coloring – you name it, I'm ready to find solutions and make the process as smooth as possible for you!Video ConversionVideo Color CorrectionVideo Post-EditingAudio EditingVideo ProductionVideographyAdobe After EffectsVideo Editing
- $75 hourlyRob McCallum has spent the last 20 years leading various-sized teams, including international remote members, to create, execute and deliver content for the entertainment industry’s top broadcasters and platforms, including Netflix, Amazon, Lionsgate, VICE and more. With several awards and accolades for his work, including 3 Emmy nominations, Rob loves to collaborate, use his high energy to solve obstacles in creative ways, provide a comfortable work environment for different personality types and always dares to tackle the impossible with rock solid results. He has always found himself at the nexus of feedback between designers, management and the end user - and this is where he excels. With a unique ability to gather, discern, massage and communicate, Rob knows how to translate information many different ways never losing sight of the task at hand or the importance of a personable interaction at every stage. He is comfortable as your go-to, your #1 but also can play the part of a hidden ace up your sleeve. Driven by results and and always in search of success, Rob will deliver more than you can imagine. Every single time.Video ConversionAdobe Premiere ProFilm DirectionVideo EditingWritingWebisode ProductionFilm ProductionVideo ProductionScriptwritingEnglishScreenwritingContent Writing
- $35 hourlyAs a professional videographer, editor and project manager, I have worked on a variety of projects from educational videos for Wondrium, public schools and Universities, live productions for national organizations, and promotional videos for private and government organizations. I have experience in all levels of project production, including script writing and coordinating preproduction tasks -- casting, scheduling -- and more. Time management is a specialty. I get the job done on a tight timeline flexible enough to accommodate the everyday hiccoughs that inevitably effect every production. I have a demonstrated, 8-year history as a human Swiss army knife in the media production industry. I am passionate about education, entertainment, and self-improvement as prime aspects of my career in video production. There are few greater honors in my life than making people laugh and feel through my work. I have been praised for my organizational skills and ability to carve a story from raw footage. I relish any opportunity in my life to tell stories, to teach, and to communicate thoughtful and meaningful messages into the world.Video ConversionAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsAdobe Creative SuiteAdobe Creative CloudAdobe Premiere ProAudio EditingAudio ProductionFilm ProductionCreative WritingWritingVideo ProductionVideo UploadVideo Editing
- $60 hourlyHello! I am Leon Klein, Filmmaker located in Miami, Florida. Specifically in Aventura. I use storytelling to help businesses engage with their customers on an emotional level. I have more than 15 years of experience in production and post-production for many types of media, including advertising, digital marketing, events, e-commerce TV, and branded content. From screenwriting and story structuring to shooting and sound design, I can help you to bring your brand’s vision to life, in the most engaging way. I love moving people with stories. Touching them with the right combination of beautiful images, great music and amazing sound design. To creatively communicate why a company cares so much about their clients, focusing on how the customer feels, instead of pushing too hard to sell something. I believe this approach create a real brand loyalist. My passion is to lead a project to reach this kind of objective, whether is a personal project or to enhance and build a meaningful brand. You can see some of my work on my Instagram and my site @LeonKleinFilms LeonKlein com Strong knowledge on screenwriting and story structure. Fluent in Spanish and English Strong leadership and interpersonal relationships. Thank you! Have a beautiful day.Video ConversionProduct PhotographyLifestyle PhotographyPhotographyVideo Editing & ProductionVideo CommercialVideo Ad CampaignTikTok AdProduct VideoVideo ProductionVideographyAnimationVideo EditingSound DesignScreenwriting
- $100 hourlyAs an audio producer / engineer I have recorded musical artists from a local to a national level. I have produced a series of podcasts for businesses that have reached a national audience. I specialize in editing and mixing as well as audio restoration for a variety of needs. Proficient with Avid Pro Tools / Adobe Photoshop / Final Cut Pro. Member of daytime Emmy & Telly award winning staff for my previous work.Video ConversionAdobe PhotoshopPhoto EditingVideo EditingVideographyAudio Post ProductionAudio PosteditingAudio EditingAudio RestorationMixing
- $50 hourly11 Years video producing/editing at CNN Technically proficient, fast worker No nonsense approach Other clients- AirWatch, Georgia TechVideo ConversionVideo PublishingVideo UploadVideo StreamVideo EditingFinal Cut ProAdobe Creative SuiteAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $50 hourlyI have been an audio engineer for over ten years, working in both live and studio environments. In live environments I have worked on everything from small analogue boards to Venue D-shows and various Midas consoles. Mixing everything from solo artists to small orchestras and everything in between. In studio situations I have used Pro tools, Logic (currently my go to), Adobe Audition, along with many industry standard plug-ins and effects in the process of recording and mixing different projects. I have also shot and edited music videos, and audio for other videos.Video ConversionVideo EditingAudio EngineeringAudio MasteringStatisticsAudio Post ProductionSound MixingGraphic Design
- $50 hourlyI've been editing using Final Cut and Premiere for the past 10 years. I also learned Avid. I currently work at NBC Universal for Snapchat and have been there for 2 years as an Assistant Editor/Post Production Assistant. I also have a start-up wedding videography company. I graduated with a BA in Communications with a Film and TV Production emphasis and Multimedia Minor. I edited for a club on campus called In the Lu where we film and shoot comedy sketches. I have experience working with media equipment, broadcasting, filming, and editing.Video ConversionDaVinci ResolveFinal Cut Pro XWedding VideographyAdobe Premiere ProVideo Post-EditingAdobe After EffectsVideographyAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopVideo EditingVideo ProductionFinal Cut ProAdobe PremiereAvid
- $50 hourlyI am a Video Post Production Supervisor, Multimedia Producer and Video Editor near Orlando, Florida, USA with over 20 years of experience in all aspects of production. I consistently produce and edit award-winning commercials, training videos, and corporate spots in 1080p, 4K, and beyond from a variety of cameras (ARRI Alexa, RED, Sony, Canon, DSLR’s, etc.) I have won 6 Telly awards, 2 Gold Addy Awards and have been selected as a judging member of the Silver Telly Council. I have developed and managed a team of 8-10 coordinators, staff, freelance editors and a steady stream of interns to meet rigorous deadlines with the highest possible production quality and profit margins. I have overseen and managed six edit bays running from a Shared Server (SAN) system. I have a Bachelor's of Arts Degree from Stetson University.Video ConversionVideo CommercialVisual EffectsAdobe PhotoshopCorporate VideoTestimonial VideoColor GradingAdobe Premiere ProFilm ProductionAudio EditingMixingAdobe Creative SuiteVideographyVideo EditingVideo Production
- $200 hourlyContact me for any video needs in the Houston, San Antonio, and Austin area. Longer travel available depending upon the project. Over 17 years of experience producing, editing, shooting, and writing. Diverse range of projects from documentary, narrative, commercial, scientific, and corporate. Also available for food and product photography. FX3, GH5, A7Riv shooter sLog-3, monitor, stabilzer, green screen, lights, muliple mics, tripod, portable studio for products/food Premier, AE, Davinci, Photoshop, Lightroom, and AuditionVideo ConversionPhotographyCommercial PhotographyCommercialsFilm ProductionCorporate VideoVideo Color CorrectionVideo ProductionVideo EditingVideography
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.