I require the development of an Android and iPhone app that functions as follows (along with requisite server software as described below):-
1. One of two items will be scanned by the app. The user will select which one they wish to scan. The item will be scanned and a picture sent to me along with an OCR of the text on it. This text is a short code of less than six characters.
2. The user will have the option of storing their picture and OCR text on their phone. This will be stored in a wallet on the app so that the user can purchase their copy at a later date (essentially this picture and code of the item will be used to generate a physical copy of it).
3. When the user wishes to purchase the physical copy, they can purchase this through Paypal, as a Paypal credit card transaction or as an in app purchase. The user will be able to choose to have up to 50 copies of each item made. The user must confirm that the item belongs to them or that they have the owner’s permission to copy it. If they item has the text ‘do not copy’ or ‘do not duplicate’ written on it then the purchase cannot go through.
4. The user will be able to opt to have their copy provided with up to twelve designs. I would like to be able to change the twelve available patterns on a regular basis.
5. The picture and code will be accessible by me along with customer's email address, name, delivery address (which may be different from their billing address) and quantity required. As I process each purchase, I will be able to opt to delete the record of the user’s address (I do not want to store this particular record for any longer than I have to for security reasons) and to mark the transaction as completed.
6. You will assist with placing the app on the UK App Store (Apple) and Play (Android).
• You will provide me with compiled versions of the code and the source.
• The code will be carefully commented.
• I will own the rights to the software.
• All data should be transmitted in an encrypted format.
• The code must be securely coded and contain no security flaws that could lead to the compromising of customer’s or the company’s data (at the time of final delivery of the code).