Need two apps:
You can apply to do 1, or both, which ever one you feel most comfortable with:
1) Simple app involves usage of image to text API, then connecting with excel sheet (will email excel document, a few codes, links to APIs)
2) App to link different charities - donation portal sort of application.
UI quite simple for both - minimalistic design .
Budget IS negotiable.
Message me if interested. Will provide more information and give you desired screen designs.
Need it by Aug 14th.
Looking for dedicated workers!
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am looking for some experienced developper to help me design and develop a mobile app (iPhone & Android).
My app is not a game, it is a project similar to a professional social bookmark. More info on the app in the next step.
If you think you are the person i am looking for, please send me your portfolio, your rate and also an average timeframe.
I need an Android application capable of doing following things.
1. Connect to the router, get all the port forwarding entries and display.
2. Get the external IP address and display
3. Get local MAC address of the device it's running on and lock it to it's current local IP.
4. Create new port forwarding entries in the router.
I have done some research and share that information with you. This is bit urgent.
You'll need to know Java, Android. Experience with upnp is a bonus.
Note: It should work on both DSL & ADSL modems.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Highly Skilled developer who iOS or Android experience.
I am looking for both but single skill is also ok.
Google Map or Similar Map.
Which device(s) are you targeting?
iPhone,Android phones and Android tablets.
Only bid if you meet all these requirements.
Need a very simple android app to take photos of sea mammals, record location at sea, and time. The info will when the phone is back on shore be automatically updated to a database using GPS. the users will be fishermen many of whom cannot read or input data, so the whole process shoukd work by simply pressing a button.
Please code a GridView layout like so: http://i.imgur.com/TCYue8r.png. You'll be given a JSON file to parse.
You'll probably have to use RecycleView and GridView (please use the latest code).
Please use the Ion library for the GET request: https://github.com/koush/ion
Please also write down the exact steps you did so I can recreate what you did easily.
I don't have high budgets but I will give you a GREAT review on completion.
I am looking for someone to write a program that will run on the latest generation of Android Tablet hardware running Android 5.0+. The following reference tablet will be used for development:
1) Display of uncompressed HD video (1080p 30hz) and UHD (2160p 30hz) on the Android tablet screen. No saving of the video is required, only display. UVC compliant video capture hardware brings in video to the USB3.0 port on the Android device and the data for one frame is available over USB as soon as each frame of video is received.
Two examples of the capture hardware that may be used are:
These devices should be compatible with the native UVC video driver included in the Android build.
2) The video will be displayed in a large portion of the screen while the user interacts with touch sensitive buttons and sliders in the surrounding screen...
I have an .aspx page which has a file upload control allowing multiple files to be selected. This works perfectly on any PC browser. This same page is loaded inside my hybrid Mobile App (android), where all the problem starts. On some devices it allows selecting multiple images, on some only one image is selected at a time, on some devices the gallery simply doesn't open and the app crashes. I need to know if this problem should be handled in .asp pages or in the APP
Would be glad if someone can give a workaround for this problem.
Please let me know your Price for that.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a developer to program a very basic demo for us at Yotta Technologies. The requirements are as follows:
We would like to connect to a laptop via Bluetooth and have the laptop send commands to the phone:
Answer or Decline a Call
Display and control a gauge that goes between 0-100
We need a fully working demo by Thursday afternoon.