It's a mobile app for Android. It's a marketplace for real estate agents, where they can securely post their listings and their buyer's needs. Once the posts matches (listing and buyer's needs), it establishes a communication between the agents, so they can proceed with a private chat.
App is almost completed, but has some issues need to fix.
-You should have skills like followings:
* quickblox chat
* image uploading technology
* android UI material
-Current Bug List
1. GPS is turned on even if the app is in background.
2. The last post of the matches list is cropped.
3. The distance marker is not working on the Explore tab (Expedia Z3)
4. When you go to a post through explore tab the counter of matches and
similares doesn't appear
5. Edit profile picture is not working (uploading from gallery and taking a
picture - Expedia Z3)
6. After posting, t is not shown in the post page.
7. The price of property in the Explore tab it appears without thousands (e.g.
$700.000,00 appears $700)
8. Every time the app runs, it shows a message asking to turn the GPS on
(even though is already turned on)
9. Sometimes, in the Chat tab, the user name that I am chatting with is
replaced by his ID number.
10. I just register a new user and the chat tab already had an old conversation
(Not owned by the new user)
11. When I go to my own post from explore page, the options to delete, edit and
share post do not appear.
12. In the Match tab, when I enter in my post appears a number of matches and
when I enter in my same post by the Explore tab does not appear all
matches (despite the Explore tab count to be right)
13. In User's own post screen, the match list should list only posts up to 5km
distant. Ordered by most recent first.
14. In User's own post screen, we¡¯re lacking the ¡°Consider Also¡± list. It should
appears after the match list and only posts with more than 5km distant
will be listed. It will be shown the first 100 posts, ordered by distance,
the closest first.
15. The CRECI validation is being done in one step only and it's not possible to
see the picture that was taken. To send the CRECI photos, user will go
through two steps: First, he'll take a picture of the front side of the CRECI
(document) and then (after he accepts the first photo, clicking on the "next"
button) he'll take a picture of the back side of the document. After he
accepts the second photo, clicking on the "Done" button, it should appears a
message that the CRECI is on analysis. The CRECI status (on the profile
page) will change to IN REVIEW. And after the admin approves the
document, the CRECI status must change to Verified.
16. When posting, in listing type page, if a click in "Other", I can't go back to the
main listings types (the one with icons). It should has a scroll.
17. When posting, in location page, when choosing a place (just clicking), it
should goes to the next step (don't need to click the button "Add Place" -
The "Add Place" button is another feature).
18. When the user click on the "Add a Location" Button, the string texted on
the search should be saved in database and the user will be taken to
next step (page).
19. The layout of the location page is not the same as we've designed. Can
you see the images attached here to better.
Source codes and apk are in this dropbox link
Please check source code and feedback carefully and place bid.