We are looking for small agencies or Companies who are able to develop an native android app with handson experience.
Few Functionalities listing:
- App will have sending notifications thru app.
- Maps Integration.
- Uploading profile Photos.
- Sharing info thru app.
- Search Functionality.
- Filtering options based on parameters.
- Graphical interpretations of data.
- Payment Gateway Integration
We are looking for developers from India, preferably from Hyderabad.
Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week
will need to advertise these games via different ad agencys that are cheap like revmob.com and others too
need someone who can fix errors within the games apps and also upload new versions and new ads sdk via chartboost google ads and others too!#
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week
I am in need of a developer who has experience integrating Authorize.net into mobile applications. I have a checkout screen on my app which allows for the user to input their credit card information for payment.
The user should also have the ability to store the credit card for future use. Credit card info should be saved on Authorize.net server.
My app is not on the app store or Google Play store yet.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We're looking for someone to develop the following project:
1. Open the camera in maximum preview size
2. See the camera preview on the screen (it should be on all the screen without aspect ratio distortion)
3. Be able to rotate camera output
4. For every frame:
a. Set crop area (Size, center of cropped area)
b. get a copy of the cropped area in RGBA format
c. Apply color matrix on the cropped copy
5. It should enable switching between the Camera preview and the processed view (cropped+color matrix)
- Everything need to be done using GLSurfaceView, OpenGL.
- minSdkVersion 16
- targetSdkVersion 23
- API level 21 and above devices should use camera2 API
- We prefer that the code would be pure Java (but not necessarily).
- Advantage to Nexus5X/6P owner.
2D Game featuring:
- Networked to a server for login
- Each login can have many characters
- PvP Battle System; Real Time (automated or manual attacks)
- PvP Group Battle system (Same as above, but up to 5 characters at once per team)
- Friends list
- Startup / Login Screen / Registration Screen
- Main menu
- Setup Battle Screen (battle friend or random)
- Game Battle screen (actual battle system happens here)
- Victory screen / Loser Screen
This build should be simple and not developed with full detail as if to finish for production; however there should be no flaws in what is developed.
Please include bid differences in notes for each of the following:
- designed for ios only
- designed for android only
- designed multi-platform (ios + android + windows) - Unity?
Include skype name in notes or message if you wish to discuss further details.
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week
We are looking forward to hire a passionate Senior mobile developer with an impeccable experience developing high-transactional native iOS/android applications and is capable of guiding a multi-disciplinary team of highly dynamic developers working in a super-agile environment - as a key in transformation and innovation of existing/new products owned by a Billion Euro company with more than 100 million users worldwide into a modern and responsive application.
The employee should me more than willing to imbibe the organisational culture of – “Work hard and Play hard” and lead the team in delivery of really cool digital services across the global platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
3+ years of relevant experience on building high traffic native iOS/Android applications from scratch;
Basic and fundamental knowledge/experience of working with Android/ iOS frameworks and relevant kits.
Solid understanding and experience of working althrough the full mobile development life cycle.
Sound understanding of mobile architechture with design patterns and solid grasp of Object Oriented Design.
Exposure to API design and web applications experience is preferred.
Solid understanding of Agile development practices - experience with TDD/unit testing