I am starting a new venture and looking for game developers with proven gaming app development experience.
- One of the main features of the game would include a speed up concept similar to Temple Run whereby the game gets faster as time progresses. The developer should be competent in this aspect whereby there will be a automatic speed up in the mechanism as time progresses.
- Competent in visuals and graphic design for enhancing the look of the app, the design will be provided by me
- Other standard app development concepts such as push notifications, GUI, quests, collectibles, setting up in app purchases, sharing results link to Facebook etc etc
1. Developers with proven experience in developing GAMING apps in particular for iOS (android would be a bonus)
2. Developers must have apps they have worked on in their portfolio so that I can view and download, it would be ideal if your app is currently on the app store
I need 1 mobile website and 2 Android apps for a logistic company (Roketku Express):
1) Simple Order Page (in form of Mobile Website) --> reference: www.paket.id
2) Real-Time Tracking App (Android) for Online Shops Buyer user using Google Map --> for tracking package.
3) Routing App for Roketku's Courier (Android) --> an app to find the fastest way for courier to deliver package, utilize Google Map.
The app will be very simple. It's quite similar with this app: Go-jek
In this project, I don't mind if you use any open library or API's, so we can lower the development cost.
I am looking for someone who can make an app that allows you to share your Cell-Phone WI-FI access for a fee. This is similar to how a hotel charges you to use their Wi-Fi.
What I would like is a very clean interface. It will need to automatically detect the phones internet once the app is run and on the main screen allow the owner of the app to make up a name for the portable hotspot and password that will re-direct the user to a small mobile page that prompts them with a list of fees for hourly use once they connect and attempt to use the HotSpots internet.
Only three need to be available at this time. (1) One Hour, (4) Four Hours, (24) Twenty-Four Hours.
I would need a backoffice setup in the app that allows for you to specify how much each of the three options would cost, allow you to setup your paypal information to accept payment, and allow you to make up the name of your hotspot service that will display on a re-directed webpage.
The re-directed page would have the name...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are experiencing a lot of user bugs with our Facebook-connect module, thereby losing several potential users.
We need help from a Mobile development expert to review both our code and our network configuration and advise us on how to enhance the speed and reliability of our app.
You can download and find more about our app on www.snowball.buzz
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The Snowball team
I would like you to create an iphone Phone and Android app that allows me to record video from both video cameras at the same time.
This is a simple app.
The app is a camera/video app. It allows the user to take a video like normal but with the added benefit
of recording the user's face as well by using the rear camera as well as the front camera
Once the video is done recording then when the video is played it will show what the user sees
on the top half of the screen and it will show the video from the front camera on the bottom half of the screen.
Users have the option to record video in full screen mode and in half screen mode using both cameras at the same time.
As it may be slightly confusing for people to record a video while looking at themselves as well, so the user has the option to record a video by either just displaying the rear camera on the screen or both cameras on the screen.
But the end result will always be the same with recording of both videos showing and...
Include 20-25 screens need to be converted from PSD files to the Android application XML layout.
- Support for 4 screen sizes: small, normal, large and xlarge
- Only portrait orientation
- One xml layout per view
- A global styles.xml, color.xml, dimens.xml, and strings.xml files
- Graphics for hdpi, mdpi, xhdpi and xxhdpi screen resolutions
The work must be delivered in 5 days
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for someone to design a basic interface for a messaging app. Please contact with estimates of how many hours it would take to design an app interface similar to GroupMe/Hinge/What's App.
Looking to hire someone out of the US.