We are looking for small agencies or Companies who are able to develop an native android app with handson experience.
Few Functionalities listing:
- App will have sending notifications thru app.
- Maps Integration.
- Uploading profile Photos.
- Sharing info thru app.
- Search Functionality.
- Filtering options based on parameters.
- Graphical interpretations of data.
- Payment Gateway Integration
We are looking for developers from India, preferably from Hyderabad.
Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week
will need to advertise these games via different ad agencys that are cheap like revmob.com and others too
need someone who can fix errors within the games apps and also upload new versions and new ads sdk via chartboost google ads and others too!#
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week
I am in need of a developer who has experience integrating Authorize.net into mobile applications. I have a checkout screen on my app which allows for the user to input their credit card information for payment.
The user should also have the ability to store the credit card for future use. Credit card info should be saved on Authorize.net server.
My app is not on the app store or Google Play store yet.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We're looking for someone to develop the following project:
1. Open the camera in maximum preview size
2. See the camera preview on the screen (it should be on all the screen without aspect ratio distortion)
3. Be able to rotate camera output
4. For every frame:
a. Set crop area (Size, center of cropped area)
b. get a copy of the cropped area in RGBA format
c. Apply color matrix on the cropped copy
5. It should enable switching between the Camera preview and the processed view (cropped+color matrix)
- Everything need to be done using GLSurfaceView, OpenGL.
- minSdkVersion 16
- targetSdkVersion 23
- API level 21 and above devices should use camera2 API
- We prefer that the code would be pure Java (but not necessarily).
- Advantage to Nexus5X/6P owner.
Need help to get a android and ios mobile application completed. The app was started previously by someone on upwork by couldn't finish (personal reasons). You can start from scratch or use the existing android code (will share code once started).
What does this app do? In short, it's a booking application and has information about our company.
Enable Push Notification to Each platform
No MDM of any kind
Android - Java
iOS - Swift
Back-End API is using Dreamfactory for the API (helps if you understand this api)
We're using http://easyappointments.org for our booking for web site; which mean one can use the existing DB via Dreamfactory to make the calls (it's a lot easier than it sounds)
(Very important!!!) The code must be production quality; we'll review the code to make sure it's maintainable. We'll kick it back if the code is sloppy; doesn't have comments. You should take pride in your work.
* Android APK and java source code
* iOS ipa and swift source code
Each mobile app will be $500 and if you complete this project quickly we'll give bonus on top. To help make your life easier if you know how to build your own assets; we'll give you compensation to cover that as well. We want to make this as easy as possible for you without having to wait on us.
2D Game featuring:
- Networked to a server for login
- Each login can have many characters
- PvP Battle System; Real Time (automated or manual attacks)
- PvP Group Battle system (Same as above, but up to 5 characters at once per team)
- Friends list
- Startup / Login Screen / Registration Screen
- Main menu
- Setup Battle Screen (battle friend or random)
- Game Battle screen (actual battle system happens here)
- Victory screen / Loser Screen
This build should be simple and not developed with full detail as if to finish for production; however there should be no flaws in what is developed.
Please include bid differences in notes for each of the following:
- designed for ios only
- designed for android only
- designed multi-platform (ios + android + windows) - Unity?
Include skype name in notes or message if you wish to discuss further details.