We require a rockstar audio editor for an immediate start with extensive experience in the field of audio editing for a podcast.
Must have experience in
- using Audacity
- able to convert .mov files to mp3 files
- able to comprehend and speak excellent English
- working efficiently
This position is LONG TERM and part time but on a weekly basis.
**Please note if you are working for an agency your applications will be ignored. We only work with independent contractors.
We are looking for an audio editor with excellent organizational skills, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
You have an extraordinary ear for detail, be meticulous in your work, prompt, reliable and honest.
We have an expectation that you have the skills to perform the required tasks, there will be NO training given.
Ideally you will live in the Philippines as it is a shorter time difference for us.
Efficiency in the following skills are mandatory
- Must meet Deadlines
- Task orientated
- Results orientated
You have proficiency using the following applications
In your cover letter, include:
- Your bid
- Your qualifications and experience in previous audio editor's position
- Any other skills and experience you have that you think would be a bonus to us having you on board with our team. E.g. knowledge of Wordpress, AWeber, etc
- how long it takes you to edit 45 mins of conversation, adding in adverts, intros and outros.
Please reply with your cover letter and your bid. Please start your cover letter with Rockstar Editor. This tells us that you have read the application thoroughly and you can follow instructions!
Successful applicants that have great skills in audio editing, excellent communication, and meet the deadlines will win this position.
Price for the job will be determined by your qualifications and experience.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and having you join our team!