Mobile QA Tester
A support function to the Functional QA. An individual contributor that executes test plans on pre-release versions of software to detect and record product defects. Tests software for reliability, consistency and absence of product defects. Compiles lists of defects or design issues found during testing.
We have a game that we in soft launch and needs another round of QA to test it on the following platforms and devices.
NEED ALL Devices:
iPad(s) - 1, 2, 3, 4, air, mini
iPhone(s) 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus
MINIMUM OS VERSION
HOURS NEEDED - 13 HOURS - 1 hours per device, we need certain things tested
* Finds bugs/crashes, writes up clear and easy to understand bugs through screenshots and videos.
* Come up with ideas and solutions for testing product
* Developing test plan time line
* Make sure game is compatible and loads and doesn't crash
We want to test
1. Functionality - after we fix bugs