Fun video game company is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and knowledgeable assistant that has a passion for GAMES!
- Good English
- Smart, and can learn fast on the job
- Excited about completing work quickly and getting feedback to improve
- Have a rock solid ability to write creatively (example: product descriptions)
- Want to be part of a growing team with new opportunities
- Own an iPhone or iPad
- Problem solver – be able to work on your own will little direction
- Attention to detail!!
- Familiar with word and excel (Photoshop is a plus)
- Mac computer would be a plus too, but not required
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant for a gaming company preferred
- Fast Broadband Internet connection and backup Internet connection too
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and...