• Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of
interactive web and mobile projects.
• Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate
complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including
smartphones and tablets.
• Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
• Have experience with:
o CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
o PHP include function to manage common elements
o Subversion or other version control system
o Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
o Developing for search engine optimization
o Standards-compliant code
o Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
• Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple
projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices
and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.