Need a solid WP/Woo developer that is an expert in PHP working within the WP framework. This is a relatively long-running project covering about 3 phases of work, so the total work estimate is that it will be around 2-4 months of time.
If you're interested, please tell me why I should hire you for the role. Cite work references and how you would approach a job of this nature.
What is required:
Customizing an existing WooCommerce shop (hosted and set up on AWS) and integrate order management, product catalog, and customer accounts into NetSuite ERP. Current site has webhook integration into Shopify which needs to be removed and set up as a standalone site with NetSuite integration.
Key Skills needed:
- Expert in PHP, Wordpress framework, plugin/theme development, taxonomies, posts.
- Experienced in NetSuite ERP integration with WooCommerce.
- Solid HTML, CSS3, and JS experience and able to work within the bootstrap framework.
- Good working knowledge of AWS and setting up WP on load balanced EC2s with RDS.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Able to communicate over Skype clearly.
- Proactive problem solver with a hacker spirit and the persistence to resolve issues no matter how challenging.
A successful engagement will involve daily updates with well documented activities following an Agile project management methodology (e.g. daily 15 minute stand-ups). The environment is ambiguous, therefore the successful candidate needs to be able to operate within an environment of changing requirements and user stories. Communication should also be consistent, clear, and often.
If you think you are the right person for the job, here's why you should be interested:
- There is A LOT of work I need and I have been consistently looking for solid long-term developers to work with. Unfortunately, I have been through many and have only found few solid performers. Just take a look at my profile and you can see that I've spent >$50K in work paid out.
- If you're a dependable and strong developer in this area and aim to have a committed working relationship with a dependable client like me, I can almost say that there is lots of continuous work that will come your way for a long time coming.
I am a long time client of eLance/Upwork and the nature of my work is quite complex and CANNOT be explained over instant message (or at least it is very difficult to without making mistakes). It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that the successful candidate be OK with voice and/or video meetings to discuss the work. From my experience with the type of work I am involved in, INSTANT MESSAGING does not work well to describe issues and stories and is not efficient.
Due to NDA restrictions, only shortlisted candidates will be provided more details about the scope of work.