Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Apply if you have experience creating native apps in iOS & Android, and integrating API's into mobile apps
Below is a brief, high-level description of the application. I can provide detailed mocks/wireframes if you are the right person for this project.
Needed: Mobile matchmaking application for iOS and Android.
A first time user creates a profile by authenticating with Facebook API and LinkedIn API. Small amount of data is grabbed from each API to make up the profile. The user sets a few additional profile fields not associated with the APIs to complete the profile.
Once the profile is created, the user has the ability to filter for profiles they want to be 'matched' with.
Once the filters are set, the user plays a 'tinder-like' game to find like profiles and start a conversation.
**MUST: have experience creating mobile apps, taking wireframes and turning them into software, communicating with clients, use professional software development methodologies and mobile...
We created this auction using a template builder, but we need to use this for other items as well, and we can't export the HTML out. Here's the link:
We need to have that template converted to HTML.
Currently all of the images on that page are hosted from the auction template provider, but we have all of the images saved in a directory on our website. We will provide the file names and URL's for the images.
This should be a fairly simple job.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have various tasks that we need to implement like :
city-state dropdown (dependable) with values from json
jquery upload of files
jquery picture crop and upload
implementing something like Handsontable with validation
+ various other java like tasks ...
The work must be done remote to one of our VPS
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We create software products for Electronics Manufacturing, collect high velocity from equipment in real-time that is used to
We are looking for Postres database developer who can
- Create complex stored procedures for analytical purposes. to quantify equipment performance and identify bottleneck.
- Create optimized queries for reports
- Create scripts for backup/restore/archive
- Review and optimize database schema and DB Maintenance.
We are looking for someone who has
* solid db design principles
* Minimum 1 year experience with Postgresql 8.3, 8.4
* Solid understanding of query execution plans
* Good SQL scripts skill including SPs, PSQL scripting
* Good performance tuning skills
* Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve production database systems issues.
* Solid background using UNIX operating systems - RedHAT or CentOS
* Product development experience is a big plus
At initial phase, there will be a lot of hand-holding expected. So good communication...
Dear Prospective Service Provider,
We are looking for an ongoing Magento support change request fulfillment as well as custom feature development.
Some of the items are given below to provide some insight on the change request we would like to process:
1. We have custom payment module (pay after design approval). The order initially gets created in Magento without "pending payment" status. Upon design approval, the payment is done BUT Mangento creates a new order #. We want to either update the old order number OR we want the old order should be marked CLOSED automatically and the new order # should have a reference of the old order number.
In simple words, multiple orders / new orders should not be created upon payment of an existing order. This is a sample requirement for custom development.
2. User authorization doesnt work as intended (Magento support issue).
3. Verify and install latest Magento security patches (Magento support issue).
Once we shortlist the vendor...
I am interested in doing following
I will provide detail specs, will need to do it such its compatible on Mobile/tablets.
Once done will need to send the source files to me
We are seeking a Creative graphic/web designer for on-going projects. Our team can handle all the coding-- we just need you possess awesome creative design skills!
We require approximately 20 hours/week of your time. Currently, we are developing 1 Website per week and need 1-2 Infographics created per day.
Task you will be responsible for:
*Social Media Cover Page Design
*Brochures & Sales Materials
We work with project management tool Asana and will be assigning tasks this way. We have daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines and need you to be responsive with 24hr turn-around time.
Total Budget: $1,000/month (to increase as work increases)
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am a father, husband, 70 hour per week social media marketer, budding entrepreneur, student and volunteer. All of these things requires more time than just being at a location. If you like to help people become great and direct things for a greater good then this job is for you! I will need help reaching out to superstar mentors, setting up meetings with clients, creating businesses, buying gifts and stuff for business and getting things for family and friends. I am looking for someone who is willing to start off slow and then get plenty of items thrown at them.
This is not for those whose English is anything less than stellar (especially in the written form). I am looking for those who either are native English speakers or whose English can be met with little skepticism when they write. I would like to see VAs who have backup VAs or are apart of a team as I will ask anything from help with an Angular/NodeJS project, to data entry and help with Math Homework.
Be willing to be...