I am looking for a new member of support staff to help provide support to users of our WordPress themes.
I am the owner of aThemes (athemes.com).
- Answer support questions in the forum (athemes.com/forums)
- Create CSS and PHP snippets for customers who request small customisations
- Communicate bug issues/improvements with lead developer
- You can work from anywhere
- You know WordPress inside out, including WordPress.org best practices for theme development like using child themes to make changes or a CSS plugin as appropriate.
- Patient and polite when dealing with support queries
If you've worked in a WordPress support role before, this would count in your favour. As would previous experience developing themes for public release.
You can see the kinds of questions you would be expected to deal with by checking out our forum (athemes.com/forums) and browsing...