We are looking for a Reverse Engineer (Software Developer) for one of our customers in Brussels, Belgium.
A job position is available to join the penetration testing team which offers an independent evaluation of the security measures in a product by attacking and reverse engineering the existing protection.
The team is also responsible for organizing the cumulated knowledge about existing hacks and potential vulnerabilities in specific targets. Finally, auxiliary tools will be developed as part of the execution and automation of the attack vectors.
In general, the following activities are expected to be executed by the new team member:
- Hands on security testing/reverse engineering (a.k.a. penetration testing)
- Development of helper security verification tools
- Documentation of knowledge and findings in the form of guidelines, checklists and examples to be used by development teams
- Experience with reverse engineering tools and techniques:
- Debuggers, decompilers, disassemblers, deobfuscators
- Static and dynamic binary analysis, binary injection
- Packet sniffers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good C/assembly development skills
- Experience with both Linux and Windows OS
- Good writing skills
- Fluent English
Duration: parttime / fulltime, 12 months with an option to extend
Location: Brussels, Belgium