Thanks for for reading our job description!
Our product is a rails application enabling wholesale producers and distributors to manage their inventory and orders in the cloud. These types of companies often use Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop to manage their financials.
We've already built the integration with Quickbooks Online, and are looking for external help to build the integration with Quickbooks Desktop.
Developer MUST have:
- proven experience building integrations with Quickbooks Desktop via Quickbooks Web Connector
- 5+ years rails experience
- Keen understanding of SOAP calls and XML structure
- Windows 64 bit environment to test Quickbooks Desktop 2015+ and Quickbooks Web Connector
Requirements of project are:
- User should be able to create a connection with their Quickbooks Desktop installation (via Web Connector)
- User should be able to select / deselect data to integrate, e.g., orders, product, customer, or payment data
- User should be able to set automation and frequency of sync, e.g., manually, automatically, and once-a-day, hourly, after every order, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
You must be able to describe how you've implemented the QB desktop integration previously, in your proposal, as well as point to the app/website you've created the integration for. (If you are prohibited from doing so by an NDA, please describe what kind of application/company you did it for).