We’re looking for a world-class developer to join up with our growing team, located across the world. We are growing fast in terms of revenue and projects, and need some help with development chops to take and run with things.
About Us -
We’re just a big ol’ smorgasbord of fun. We have a variety of client and in-house projects / companies that mostly run in the 6 to 7 figure per year range, so you’ll always be working on something new, exciting, and mostly in spaces that are making a meaningful difference in the world.
Top Notch Ability to Figure Stuff Out
Above all else, you’ll need to be a problem solver. I don’t expect you to be a master at everything, but you will need to be able to figure out how to do something you don’t know how.
Massive WordPress Chops
Must Have Experience with Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, WP All Import, WordPress Multi Site, WooCommerce, etc.
Just about everything we do runs off WordPress, so you’ll be working in this every day.
Passion for Clean and Wicked Fast Sites and Code
You’ll need to move fast, and create sites that load even faster.
Bootstrap / HTML5 / CSS3
The latest in responsive web design trends and methods.
Marketing Automation Integration and Setup
You’ll be helping to integrate a variety of sales funnel objects, custom-build quiz platforms and more into multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses.
Solid PHP / MySQL Skills
Ontraport, WooCommerce, and being able to connect anything and everything together with JSON, PHP and/or SOAP.
Google Analytics and Data Tracking
Be able to integrate UTM tracking codes,
Solid Understanding of Technical SEO
• Basics of Technical SEO
• Schema Markup
• Google AMP
Preferred - Design and Layout Skills
You’ll need to be able to lay something out beautifully as well, not just code it. There are tons of more generalized plans that you’ll have to integrate with the current design style of that client / project, and make it look as good as it functions.
• Full Stack Set for Ground-Up Application Building
• Web Scraping
• Marketing Automation Integration
• Performance Based Marketing and Paid Advertising
Perks About Working with Us
- Company Retreats - We’ll fly everyone to an awesome, exotic location for some planning, relationship building, and partying, because hey - that’s freaking awesome to do.
- Please insert the words Hendricksen Design on your proposal so we know you read the entire post.
- This is a full time position, so make sure you have the time to work with us, this is a challenging position in a fun work environment.
- Flexible Timing and Work Schedule - our main focus is that you get your work done. You will need to overlap with US CST for at least a 20 hours a week (preferably more) in the work week for calls or whatever, but then you just get work done on whatever time works best for you.
- Profit Sharing and Growth Potential - we strongly believe in the “eat what you kill” idea, and like to reward you when the company makes more money because of your actions.
- Job is Monday to Friday.
- Salary would be between $1500 and $2000 a month