My MilkCrate is an app to help people live more sustainably. We are getting ready to kick-off building an MVP for a new platform product to sell to large organizations. This will be a highly collaborative process, as we will be determining the MVP features and designs while development is happening. Join our team, and help us make the best MVP possible!
What we use:
- CloudMine BaaS
- Contribute high quality code using Angular.js, CoffeeScript, and SASS
- Implement features for our mobile web app based on specs and designs
- Use git and git feature branches for code management
- Regularly chat with the CTO on progress and needs
- Bonus: Contribute ideas for how to make our great ideas even better
We use git with gitflow to manage feature branches and release cycles. Using gitflow is less important than making sure new feature code is in a separate feature branch based on the develop branch, keeping the development branch clean and ready for releases, and keeping master matched to what is in production to make it easy to fix critical bugs fast.
I do code reviews at the very end of a feature. I don’t think trying to review every commit is productive. Once a feature is ready, I’ll do a diff of the feature branch with the develop branch, and we’ll discuss any changes if needed.