Hire the best Fashion Designers in the United States
Check out Fashion Designers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $85 hourlyI am an industrial designer and entrepreneur with a passion for soft good design, prototyping, and sustainability. Knowledgable in soft good design, concept creation and visualization, user research, materials, pattern creation, technical drawings, and prototyping.I am also well-versed in graphic design and illustration. Let's find a way to work together!Fashion DesignProduct DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesT-Shirt DesignBrandingSustainable DesignIndustrial DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopUser Experience DesignGraphic DesignLogo Design
- $85 hourlyPlease see: MarkBrittonDesign.com Footwear designer with 20 years experience designing, developing and marketing all types of footwear. Adept at establishing brands and elevating those I work with by creating impactful stories through style, performance and innovation. Helped establish a new division at ADIDAS creating exponential growth; Relaunched SOREL, launched initial designs for Cypher Pickleball, Uni, Based Barefoot, Collective Canvas, SOLE and many other start ups, including my own (Canoefootwear.com). In addition, have designed for UGG, Olukai, Geisswien, Spyder, Palladium, etc. I am well versed in: • Design and Development- Concept Through Manufacturing • Branding Creation and Direction (and logo design) • Crafting Brand Identity Through Creative Direction • Strategic Planning • Collaboration with Cross Functional Teams • Market Research and Analysis • Identifying Opportunities and Maximizing ResourcesFashion DesignFootwear DesignSportswearBusiness DevelopmentSports & FitnessSketchingBrand Identity & GuidelinesProduct DevelopmentWeb DesignSports & RecreationIndustrial DesignLogo DesignDesign for ManufacturingGraphic DesignAdobe Illustrator
- $55 hourlyAs a seamstress for many years I have specialized in product development for my own and several other companies. I have worked with a large variety of fabric types and can help get a product from initial idea stage all the way to mass production. I also offer embroidery services and can work on one of a kind pieces and small batch manufacturing depending on the requirements of the job. Equipment available Industrial serger, Industrial lock stitch,: 2 sergers, 1 coverstitch, 2 sewing machines, 1 commercial embroidery machine, 1 ruffling machine, 4 snap presses, electric rotary cutters, and more.Fashion DesignTechnical DesignReady-To-WearDesign WritingAccessoriesEmbroideryTextileChildren's ClothingSewingClothingProduct DesignManufacturing & ConstructionProduct Development
- $65 hourlySkaff Creative focuses on creative products and graphics that amplify a brands unique voice. I'm a designer with over ten years of experience creating products and graphics. I specialize in soft-goods ranging from bags to casual and athletic apparel. I also have extensive experience with color strategy and graphic design for many industries.Fashion DesignDesign Patterns3D ModelingSewing3D DesignPattern DraftingPrototyping3D Product RenderingActivewearAutodesk Fusion 360Product DesignProduct DevelopmentDesign ThinkingGraphic DesignPresentation DesignColor & Trim Design
- $40 hourlyFashion Design Skills: - Market & Trend Research - Collection/Fashion Product Design & Development - 3D Garment Construction - Pattern Making and Cutting - Draping and Fabric Manipulation - Fashion Editorial & Product Styling - Technical Flats / Tech Packs / Line Sheets - Illustration Sketching / Rendering - Strong Color Sense - Presentation Skills Software Skills: - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Illustrator - Microsoft Word - Microsoft Excel - Microsoft PowerPoint Soft Skills - Effective Communication Skills - Leadership & Management - Highly Self Motivated - Detail Oriented - Flexibility & Adaptability - Organization & Time Management - Interpersonal AbilitiesFashion DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesPrint DesignAdobe Creative SuiteLabel & Package DesignGraphic DesignT-Shirt DesignAdobe IllustratorSportswearMade-to-MeasureAdobe Photoshop3D Clothing DesignActivewear
- $150 hourlyI am an expert fashion designer with over a decade of experience working for international apparel brands. I have designed for a variety of target markets, from performance activewear for men and women, to Paris Couture fashion week. With extensive experience creating unique concepts, assortment strategies, technical sketches, and detailed tech packs, I work with overseas factories to help make product concepts a reality. Design experience includes: Adidas, Mary Katrantzou, Iris van Herpen, Sears, White House Black Market (Chico's FAS), and Muscle Republic. Services Offered: -Product Development - technical drawings, apparel tech packs -Mood & Concept - seasonal concepts, mood boards, color palettes, market analysis. -Collection Development - seasonal product assortments, line planningFashion DesignApparelIllustrationBrandingRange PlanningTech PackActivewearPrint DesignTrend AnalysisConcept DesignProduct DevelopmentAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $65 hourlyWith over 19 years of experience in the fashion industry, 11 of those years in NYC, I am able to create a collection of clothing from start to finish. I specialize in womenswear and have worked with several smaller contemporary companies as well as large corporations including Beth Bowley, Vera, Anthropologie, J. Crew, Target, and Meijer. I also started a custom eveningwear company called Aisling N. Bernard and created several cocktail dresses, gowns, and wedding dresses for clients. Some key categories I have designed/developed in include: -woven and knit dresses, tops, bottoms, and jackets -eveningwear -bridal -sweaters -custom pieces I offer the following services on an hourly or project basis: Trend research. Inspiration board creation. Fabric and trim selection. Sketching - Illustrator and hand. Collection creation. Technical flats, construction call-outs. Techpacks. Print design. Embroidery/embellishment design. Draping/1st pattern/muslin. Please see my portfolio at ashleynkinsey.com/portfolio or below for examples and I look forward to working with you!Fashion DesignProduct DevelopmentProduct DesignTextile DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopSketchingFashion MerchandisingConcept DesignEmbroideryClothing
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm Vidal, I'm a fashion designer with 8 years of industry experience based in Brooklyn, New York. I work with brands of all sizes (early stage, startups, small businesses, larger companies) on design, materials sourcing and production. My specialty is in assisting fashion brands of all sizes identify their customer, research their vision, and create high quality designs using industry standard software leading to high quality in real life samples. Particular strengths of mine include: -Design: fashion and technical sketches (Adobe Suite), mock-ups, color CADS and 3D fashion sample (Browzwear VStitcher), including original pattern development. -Spec sheets, linesheets, sketch call outs and tech packs: wovens, cut and sew knits, accessories, non-wovens, sweater -Seasonal Research: trend, color, fabric, trim, and styling -Consultation on fashion design development process and development management. -Well versed in the production, design and development of womenswear, swim, accessories, lingerie, lounge, menswear, genderfluid and unisex product. -Sourcing: raw materials (fabric, yarn), trims, and manufacturers. -Connections to and correspondence with international and domestic garment manufacturers and sample rooms. -Preparation of professional design decks, wholesale presentations, pitch sheets. -Sustainability: 0-waste design methods, improving pattern markers, selecting or sourcing sustainable fibers/fabrications. I can help make your fashion goals and dreams a reality regardless of what step you are at in the process. Let's work together. For additional samples of my work, please visit vsvstudio.com.Fashion DesignTextile DesignTechnical IllustrationAdobe Illustrator3D DesignFashion & BeautyAdobe PhotoshopActivewearTech PackClothingSportswearFashion ConsultationBrowzwearConcept DesignTechnical Design
- $45 hourlyI am a sustainable fashion designer and advocate working to maximize materials to their fullest potential to reduce textile waste. My expertise includes a thorough technical understanding of design, garment construction, patternmaking, and production. I have been sewing and making clothes for decades. I believe that everything has the potential, even the smallest scrap of fabric, and enjoy the journey of finding out how to make the design process more sustainable. You can find me most days in my sewing studio creating custom designs, upcycling, and playing with fabric scraps. Message me if I can help make your next project a success! More about me: Coming from a long line of artists and makers dating back generations, nostalgia, and craft are touchstones for my artwork and fashion design. My interest in Fashion comes from sewing and crafting at an early age, from watching my mother work surrounded by racks of clothes as a buyer at a large department store and witnessing the magic family members created with fabric, yarn, paint, and food. In 2018, I launched Asterisk And None, a series of Recipe-Towels based on old family recipes and vintage kitchen decor on Etsy. My formal connection to the Arts started with a Photography degree from San Francisco State University, continued with exhibiting my innovative photographs, and culminated with a long career as a Gallery Manager at a non-profit art organization. I see organizing exhibitions similar to garment production, where all the components must synchronize to become a reality. I love the process behind making things, and my curious nature always needs to know why and how things get made. I am passionate about being a part of the fashion industry where sustainability, fairness, respect for the environment, the supply chain, and the people who make the clothes are valued.Fashion DesignCreative StrategyProduct DevelopmentVirtual AssistantAdministrative SupportSustainable DesignMicrosoft ExcelUpcyclingSewingClothingMade-to-MeasurePattern Drafting
- $60 hourly-Experienced creative lead in both design and product development. Product base includes all sizes of children's apparel, Womens, accessories, giftware, and private label programs. -Responsible for implementing new designs, art and material, color, interpreting trends and following projects through the entire creation and revision process to production overseas. -A strong eye for trends, and vast experience designing and merchandising multiple categories (in both woven’s and knits) for both prominent brands and major retailers. -Experience in domestic and international manufacturing, working with suppliers and vendors on all aspects of sourcing and garment production. -Extensive knowledge of fabric construction, wash techniques, printing and dyeing processes. -Experience in Shopify creation and up keep.Fashion DesignShopifyChildConcept DesignFashion ConsultationProduct DevelopmentAccessoriesActivewearFashion & ApparelAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignClothing & Merchandise DesignAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignPrint Design
- $50 hourlyItalian creative living in Boston, USA. Highly detailed designer with a background in Apparel, Footwear and Accessory Design with experience in Product Development: Trend and Market Research, Materials and Components Research, Fashion Collection Design, Sketching, CAD Design, Technical Drawing, Communication with Private Clients, Private Manufacturers and Overseas Suppliers/Vendors.Fashion DesignSketchingFashion & BeautyBag & ToteGraphic DesignProduct DevelopmentPortfolio WebsiteAdobe PhotoshopFashion Illustration
- $85 hourlyTOP RATED in 6 months on Upwork. 13+ years professional experience. Multi-talented and creative Designer with highly entrepreneurial spirit capable of taking clients from concept to final product. Employed both in house and remote with excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills; Skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations; ability to collaborate with artistic, production and administrative leadership to complete design projects according to client specs. My goal is simply to bring your visions to life in the most efficient way possible.Fashion Design2D IllustrationPrint Marketing MaterialsTextile DesignSurface DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignMass Market Fashion DesignFashion IllustrationTech PackTechnical DesignGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorPrintable FileFashion Pre-Production
- $38 hourlyHello! My name is Savannah Boersma, and I am a fashion designer experienced in both men's and women's apparel. I have a degree from the Amsterdam Fashion Institute, specializing in complete garment collection creation, starting with fashion illustrations, print design, and tech-pack development. As a designer I am committed to providing quality work in a timely matter. While working as a freelance designer, I have helped multiple large fashion brands create collections from start to finish. Working with factories worldwide, such as in the USA, Turkey, Bali, Italy, China, and Portugal. Throughout my jobs, I continuously watch for new trends and emerging fashion brands, collecting inspiration for new materials, shapes, and colors. While working with new clients, I aim to create a professional relationship that help get the best results. I begin this by first developing a deep understanding of the brand's image and learning the initial goals for the project. I would love to help you with your project, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! I am available any time! Skills: -Complete Collection Development (5+ years experience) -Factory Ready Tech Pack development and maintenance (Including technical sketches, measurements, Spec Sheets, Grading, construction details, colorways, and Bill of Materials) (5+ years experience) -Line Sheets/ Spec Sheets/ Mood Boards/Color Card (5+ years experience) -Fashion Illustration and Flat Technical Sketch (5+ years experience) -Trend & market research (4+ years experience) -Presentation and line development (7+ years experience) -Production management (4+ years experience) -Adobe Illustrator (5+ years experience) -Adobe Photoshop (5+ years experience) -Adobe InDesign (5+ years experience) -Graphic Design (5+ years experience) -Print development/Repeat prints/Placement prints (5+ years experience)Fashion DesignGraphic DesignPrint DesignClothing & Merchandise DesignFashion & ApparelAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopActivewearLoungewearStreetwearTech PackClothingAdobe IllustratorTechnical IllustrationFashion Illustration
- $65 hourlyAs an apparel designer, I specialize in creating and developing innovative, budget-conscious collections that weave seamlessly between client aspirations and brand essence. With a decade-long journey in the dynamic world of fashion, my expertise spans across Menswear, Womenswear, Children's wear, Contemporary, Active, and Street. I am the Founder and Creative Director of JustLabs, a Design Development and Production studio based in San Francisco, CA and Mexico City, MX. My focus is on empowering and building up emerging designers and fashion trailblazers by sharing industry insights, transparency, and compassion. I have a degree is in Fashion Design, specializing in Womenswear and have been in the industry of over ten years, bringing a wealth of experience and a keen eye for detail. Whether crafting a complete branding package or curating a captivating capsule collection, I am here to collaborate, innovate, and elevate your brand identity. Let's collaborate and take your ideas to the next level-- Let's work together!Fashion DesignFashion & BeautyFashion & ApparelFashion MerchandisingLogo DesignBrandingAdobe Inc.Brand IdentityBrand ConsultingCAD SoftwareProduct DevelopmentFashion IllustrationFashion ForecastingCLO 3DConcept Design
- $40 hourlyI am an accomplished freelance fashion designer with multiple years of experience in the industry. I have a passion for creating unique and innovative designs that push the boundaries of traditional fashion. After completing my formal education in fashion design, I worked for several high-end fashion labels, including Disney, where I honed my skills and developed my signature style. In 2023, I decided to branch out on my own and launched my own freelance fashion design business. Since then, I have worked with a variety of clients. I specialize in creating custom designs, technical flats, techpacks, and more. my multi-faceted collection of skills include: - Apparel Design - Costume Design - Accessories and Jewelry Design - Professional Fashion Illustrations - Flat Sketches - Apparel Tech pack Development - 3D Apparel and Accessory Design - 3D Apparel and Accessory Animation - Apparel Patternmaking - Costume Patternmaking I am known for my attention to detail, my ability to work with a variety of fabrics and textures, and my willingness to collaborate with clients to bring their vision to life. I take pride in delivering high-quality designs that are both beautiful and functional, and I am committed to staying up-to-date with the latest fashion trends and techniques. Some positive attributes that I bring to teams and my clients: Strong Communication Skills, Forward-Thinking Planner, Quick Turnaround Period, On-Time or Early Project Delivery, Kindness and Compassion, Patience, Unique Brainstorming, Enthusiastic Attitude. I look forward to serving you and your business. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification regarding my experience! -Marley KaeFashion DesignClothingPattern DraftingCLO 3DCostumeActivewearPatternmakingFashion & ApparelCADCostume DesignCAD Software3D ModelingAdobe Illustrator3D Design3D Animation
- $33 hourlyA Chicago based artists and designer. I have a BFA in painting and drawing from The School of the Art instate of Chicago and have been showing in galleries for 9 years. My goal is to build a portfolio, challenge my self and create great and dynamic works for people. My illustrations have been published in Pigeons & Peacocks, Verboten Magazine, Neofundi, I Love Illustrations.com, Fat City Review, Nightspots Magazine, Windy City Media Group, and Everything is Art.com.Fashion DesignDigital PaintingFashion IllustrationPaintingSurface DesignTextile DesignDrawingVector ArtLandscape IllustrationAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorIllustration
- $75 hourly•Multidisciplinary product designer with 14 years experience. Speciality in handbags, backpacks, cosmetic bags, diaper bags, packaging, tech packs, trend/mood boards. •Strong focus on print design (seamless repeats, placement) •Expert level in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. •Photo-realistic renderings and graphic designs. •Ability to work quickly and independently.Fashion DesignProduct DesignPrint DesignGraphic DesignFashion & BeautyAdobe Illustrator3D Rendering3D DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $70 hourlyHello, my name is Antoine Mingo. I would consider myself an expressionist first. I love creating new things while conveying a message across a broad spectrum. I see myself as a great learner, that would one day like to portray what I've learned on a global status in many different ways! I'm a driven individual with vast skills that include graphic design, apparel design, illustration, writing and more skills to come! My creativity goes beyond the design field but my natural abilities to get my ideas out on paper have driven me towards the graphic design field in particular. I’m a genuine being with genuine goals that include Graphic, apparel/ sports equipment design, writing and music production. All in all i’m a growing entity with a unique skill set.Fashion DesignEditorial DesignMangaEbook DesignDigital IllustrationVideo EditingDrawingPackaging Design3D ModelingAutodesk MayaCharacter DesignAdobe PhotoshopAnimationLogo DesignConcept Art
- $48 hourlyA lifelong devotee to visual aesthetics, apparel design is my contribution to fashion. Specifically, tech pack development is my specialty. If you have a concept in mind, I will collaborate with you to plan out a strategic journey for your brand. My manufacturing resources will provide fabric sourcing, prototypes, and LMQ production. I offer a range of services that work together to streamline your project: - Consultation for design, development, and production - Design Flats - Tech Packs - Garment Fitting - Size Grading - Quality Control Please peruse my past reviews on Upwork and LinkedIn which serves as a testament to the quality of service and care I provide for my clients. I would love to implement your ideas to build the products you envision!Fashion DesignIllustrationAdobe IllustratorManagement SkillsPresentation DesignSketchingMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelTechnical DocumentationManagement Consulting
- $70 hourlyCreative director / Designer at Kiddithinks Children's Design Studio. Extensive experience specializing in apparel, graphics and merchandise for the commercial children's market from babies to tween, with expertise in branding and licensed merchandise design, including fashion, graphics, stationery, textiles, accessories, toys, plush, room decor, illustration, packaging, trend prediction and character development. International clients have included Target, The Children's Place, Walmart, Macys, Toys R Us, JC Penney, Mothercare, Marks and Spencers and the Disney Store. Expertise in licensed product design and presentation pitches, having worked with Disney, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Marvel, Hasbro, Sanrio etc and can help clients develop their own lines and brand identity through character creation, original artwork, logos and packaging design. ( Please note I am a designer not a business or marketing strategist and am in not in the business of helping clients connect with new customers or licensors). Customized trend research, shop reports and mood boards for children’s targeted markets. Plush toy and promotional merchandise design. Graphics, Illustrations, portraits, T shirt prints, textile print design etc Pitch decks for new characters, brands, start ups and You Tube channels. British born , New York based with global market experience. I encourage you to take a look at more of my work and testimonials at kiddithinks.comFashion DesignBrand ConsultingGraphic DesignPrint DesignComputer GraphicsClothingProduct DesignConsumer GoodsAdobe IllustratorLogo DesignCharacter DesignIllustration
- $100 hourlyI have 10+ years of actual work experience in menswear, accessories and graphic design. The majority of those years were with LRG Clothing Company as a senior designer. I have a degree in Graphic Design and recently graduated from Academy of Art University with a degree in Fashion.Fashion DesignAccessoriesBrandingFashion & BeautyGraphic DesignProduct DesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $95 hourlyI am a sustainable product designer and consultant with thirteen years of experience in the fashion and product design industries. My specialty and focus is launching new sustainable brands and consulting for existing brands in need of a new aesthetic and product offering. I help companies formulate their sustainable goals, establish their brand DNA, and bring their design ideas to fruition through design. I have in-depth experience working with start-ups and established retail brands and collaborating with sales and marketing teams to deliver design concepts that are marketable, sellable, and that fill a gap in the marketplace. I am passionate about sustainability and eco-design and try to incorporate sustainable materials whenever I can. I have worked as a designer, design director, developer, and production manager for accessories companies and have in-depth knowledge about developing and producing product domestically and overseas. While my personal aesthetic is minimal and chic with a focus on high-quality materials and hardware and architectural designs, I have designed for a variety of different brands. I tailor the style of the designs to best suit the brand and the client requests. I offer design and development services as well as consulting for start-ups and small businesses that need guidance and expertise when first getting off the ground. I have a small team of assistant designers that help me with graphics, branding, logos, packaging design, and technical specs so that I can deliver a full range of services to my clients. Please visit my website www dot kirimccart dot com Expert At: -launching sustainable brands and designing sustainable product -Creating concept/mood boards and presentations (Photoshop, InDesign, Powerpoint) -color/material palettes -tech packs (Illustrator) -sample packets -hand designs and computer designs ( 2D Illustrator) -technical drawings/ rendered drawings (photoshop/Illustrator) -Graphic designs (Photoshop/Illustrator) -Logos and branding (Photoshop/Illustrator) -sample correction packets -market plans, costing plans, and production schedules. -overseeing development of protos, samples, and pre-production I have worked for some of the largest fashion brands like Vince, Sarah Wells Bags, Kate Spade, Diane Von Furstenberg, Juicy Couture, Derek Lam, and 7 For All Mankind. Product Categories: -Bags, backpacks, duffle bags, tech and travel bags, kids and mommy bags -shoes (all categories) -luggage -yoga gear (mats, straps, and bags) -active wear -paper goods (packaging, journals) -kitchen and household items -travel gear -soft fabric goods Please note: I am currently experiencing a high number of requests on UpWork. If you’d like to work with me, please contact me when you are ready to start the design process and have a clear design concept and brief that you can send me that outlines the product concept, target price point, ideal materials, target customer, and desired deliverables. I offer brief intro calls only for long-term projects.Fashion DesignLogo DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorGraphic Design
- $85 hourlyA dedicated fashion and textile pattern designer with over 10 years of experience in the industry, Ashley Jeziorski is the founder and creative director of Ashwood Creative and Memouri. Passionate about bringing design solutions to start-ups, emerging brands, creators, and well-established labels. She’s worked with Terramar Sports, New Balance, Lamour, Bass Pro Shops, Ivory Ella, Jessica Simpson Outerwear, Academy Sports, T.O. Collection, and Sheels Outfitters. Her extensive experience enables her to work alongside clients to bring their concepts to life by offering guidance through the design and production processes. Ashley’s ability to create original custom artwork enables her to design well-rounded and unique collections that resonate with her customer base. Specialties: - Fashion design - Textile & surface pattern design - Technical apparel design - Custom original artwork design - Athletic apparel - Loungewear - Preparing artwork for production - Design consultingFashion DesignLabel & Package DesignAdobe PhotoshopIllustrationGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorSurface DesignMarket ResearchFabric Color MatchingFashion Pre-ProductionPrint DesignActivewearTechnical DesignTech PackTextile Design
- $45 hourlyHaving always worked for small companies is a point of pride for me. Smaller companies have to work with what they have and when you have just as many departments as a large company, but half the staff, you as an employee get to pick up many skills inside and outside of your area of expertise. A few duties outside of design I have preformed for former employers you will not find listed on my resume are blogger, sales, customer service, delivery driver, accountant, and social media marketing. You will also not see on my resume that I am tenacious, kind, hardworking. The greatest skill I will bring to any company is not patternmaking, sewing, or anything apparel related. It is my self starting spirit. As an employer you will have to rain me in every once in a while, but I think it is much easier to pull someone back than to push them forward. It might take me a walk around the block to build up confidence, but I will give any task set before me everything I have. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to working together. Sincerely, Alexandra LoverinkFashion DesignDraftingAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $35 hourlyTshirts, logos, invitations, textiles, graphics and more! Print-on-Demand expert. Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, I also draw by hand and paint. Tell me about your project and I'll help bring all your creative goals to life!Fashion DesignIllustrationTextile DesignPitch DeckActivewearAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignAdobe IllustratorT-Shirt DesignGraphic DesignMicrosoft PowerPointCustom GraphicsClothingPattern Design
- $35 hourlyI am a full-time freelance graphic designer with over 8 years of professional experience creating all types of designs for different companies and brands. I have spent the last year working for a podcasting company creating artwork, promotional materials, and advertisements. I believe there is beauty in simplicity and try not to make things anymore complicated than they need to be. I believe this minimalist approach has helped become a more efficient designer while still maintaining a good balance between style and substance. I have also worked in many different industries so I am proficient in multiple styles. From logos and merchandise designs for musicians, brands, and restaurants to line art drawings for tarot cards and food brands to creating advertisements for podcasts and books. I’ve done a little bit of everything.Fashion DesignCorporate Brand IdentityIllustrationBrand ConsultingLabel & Package DesignPackaging DesignLogo DesignGraphic DesignT-Shirt Design
- $100 hourlyI am both a designer and an engineer with more than 14 years of experience in the field of industrial design. I have experience in soft goods such as bags, apparel, footwear, fitness and also hard goods such as tabletop and home goods. I'm a pro in Illustrator and Photoshop as well as 3D design in Rhino. I am able to translate designs into patterns for manufacturing and also do quite a lot of work with 3D printing prototypes. If you need to find a manufacturer to create your designs, I can create a tech pack that you can share with any factory to request a sample and I can also create revisions from samples that you have received from your factory. I have done some sample sewing and sourcing but I find it is more cost effective for you to use a sample room overseas and an overseas sourcing agent. My strength as a designer is in my ability ideate solutions that many people might not think of through user research. I also am able to ideate in 3D which gives me an edge over some industrial or soft goods designers who work exclusively in Illustrator and translate their ideas only through 2D. The majority of my clients prefer to hire me in 5 hour max increments per week and the bulk of my projects can be completed within 1-3 weeks. I send screenshots and updates of work throughout the process to save you time and money. I can do introduction calls for 15 min consultations if you would like to learn more about me or tell me about your project needs. JSS score - it vacillates and often goes down right after it has gone up because high JSS leads to more visibility and more hires, however people tend to hire in a rush when they see high JSS scores and sometimes clients don't come back or do not give feedback on anything they do not like. I prefer to make sure clients are happy with everything and if not I will work with you to make sure you are happy. I try not to focus too much on it but I will definitely ask you for a review to help out my JSS if you do hire me. Please be willing to tell me if there was anything you wanted that you did not get. I want all my clients to be happy. Also note that this is a side gig so I usually send things back at end of weekend. Sometimes I might have other projects to finish up first before starting on new projects and will definitely make sure it works with your timeline. Most of my clients only budget to hire for 5-10 hours a week so it works out for both of us.Fashion DesignAdobe InDesignProduct DesignProduct DevelopmentManufacturing & ConstructionClothingCustom Part DesignManufacturingConcept DesignFashion IllustrationAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator3D PrintingRhinoceros 3DIndustrial Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.