How to hire Framework7 developers
Are you looking for a library agnostic framework that can create native looking apps for desktop, mobile, and web? A Framework7 developer can help you rapidly prototype apps for Android, iOS, and the web.
So how do you hire Framework7 developers? What follows are some tips for finding top Framework7 developers on Upwork.
How to shortlist Framework7 professionals
As you’re browsing available Framework7 consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the contractors you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Technology stack. You want a Framework7 developer who also understands your underlying technology stack.
- Project experience. Past projects are a good place to see whether a Framework7 developer is a right fit for your project.
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Framework7 developer.
How to write an effective Framework7 job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Framework7 developer in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would with employment, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Framework7 job post should include:
- Scope of work: From hybrid mobile apps to UI components, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience working with certain operating systems, frameworks or other technologies, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to create cross-platform apps with a native look and feel? Log in and post your Framework7 job on Upwork today.
FRAMEWORK7 SPECIALISTS FAQ
What is Framework7?
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Framework7 professionals:
- Cross-platform app development (e.g., web, desktop, iOS, and Android)
- Project-specific technologies (e.g., React for web app)
Why do you want to hire Framework7 developers?
The trick to finding top Framework7 developers is to identify your needs. Is your goal to use Framework7 to create performant UI components for a PWA (progressive web app)? Or do you intend to use it on top of a hybrid mobile app development framework such as Cordova? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work, and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a Framework7 developer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Framework7 developer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Framework7 development services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.