How to hire Kendo UI specialists
Kendo UI developers can help you build your own web app from scratch or improve an existing one with modular UI elements.
So how do you hire Kendo UI developers? What follows are some tips for finding top Kendo UI developers on Upwork.
How to shortlist Kendo UI professionals
As you’re browsing available Kendo UI consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a Kendo UI developer who understands your industry so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., using Kendo UI with Microsoft .NET Core).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Kendo UI developer.
How to write an effective Kendo UI job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Kendo UI consultant in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Kendo UI job post should include:
- Scope of work: From front-end features to API integrations, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
KENDO UI SPECIALISTS FAQ
What is Kendo UI?
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Kendo UI professionals:
- Kendo UI
- Web design and development
Why hire Kendo UI specialists?
The trick to finding top Kendo UI developers is to identify your needs. Is your goal to spice up an existing website with animations, charts, and gauges? Or are you trying to build a mobile app using Kendo UI components with React Native?
The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a Kendo UI developer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Kendo UI developer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver a higher-quality product.
- A freelancer who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Kendo UI services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.