Hi, I am a full stack developer with around 15 years of software development experience. I specialize in building an enterprise-level application that involves complex algorithms, decoupled architecture, and optimized data transactions that will definitely add value to your project.
Some of the reviews I received from my clients:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Maninder and the smart data team did a fantastic job. They were very easy to work with and understood the requirements. I plan to continue to work with Maninder and smart data on future projects."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"I worked with Maninder for over two years, he is very smart, understands the project completely, and works very hard at completing the task. He is very reliable and has a great understanding of the project."
Expertise with .Net framework, .Net core , ASP.NET MVC, C#, Asp.Net Web API, VB.Net, Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF), Angular 11, Amazon AWS/MWS, MS Dynamics, Dynamics Forms, Dynamics Portal, Azure Cloud services (Virtual Machines, Azure files, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob, Azure Active Directory, ) , Entity Framework, Identity server, CRM Rest Builder, SQL SERVER, C#, EF Core, Web API 2.0, SSRS, IIS, LINQ, Ado.Net, ReactJS, Mongo DB, REST API, Webservices, ASP.net Storefront, AGILE/SCRUM method, DevOps implementation.
Experience in working with the latest Android ( Kotlin ), IOS framework ( Swift 5), cross-platform React Native (Redux) mobile apps development.
Brief about my Skills as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Writing reusable libraries with proper usage of OOPs, design scalable, loosely coupled and highly testable service-oriented architecture following SOLID principle
- Dependency Injection implementation using NInject, structure map, Unity
- Stronghold on implementing data security and privacy. Healthcare is one of the core areas of our expertise where data privacy is of utmost importance.
- Hardware integrations like IoT device integration, HC Wearable devices, PACS, Fingerprint scanners, OCR/Barcode Scanners, Cash Drawer, Thermal Printers, etc.
- Use of Teamcity for continuous integration and deployment
- Asynchronous programming and proper memory management
- Micro-services based architecture
- Good working experience with Azure/ Amazon / Google cloud services to easily scale up/ down resources as per the need. Also, the application won’t be negatively affected by an increase in user base, database size, and concurrent requests.
- Have experience implementing Server-less architecture using AWS Lambda and Azure functions with micro-services.
- Experience with 3rd party mailer - MailChimp, mailgun, autopilot HQ, SendGrid
- Test cases development for the front as well as back end – Jasmine, Karma, MsTest, nUnit, xUnit, a mocking framework
- DevExpress XAF Framework
- SMS APIs - Nexmo, SendBird, Twilio, Plivo
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
– TFS, Git
- Telerik and Kendo UI components
- ORM Tools: EF/LINQ, Ado.Net, Telerik, NHibernate, and Dapper
- MS- SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, Stored Procedure, Query Optimization), Cosmos DB, My SQL, TSQL, Redis
- Google Analytics, Metrics API, Firebase and Mixpanel for reporting
– Pull/ push/ commit, branches/ shelve changes etc.
- We follow agile methodology
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and TDD (Test Driven Development) approach
– Daily scrum meeting and weekly/ bi-weekly sprints are part of our rapid, iterative, and incremental development process.
- Experienced implementing DevOps: Azure as well as AWS DevOps. Some of the DevOps tools I extensively used:
• Code Repository: Git, SVN, VSTS
• Continuous Build System: Jenkins, Docker, Teamcity, Bamboo
• Test Frameworks: JUnit, MSTest, XUnit, NUnit, Mocha, MOQ, Jasmine and Karma
• Artifact Repository: Artifactory, Nexus, Archiva
Over the last 10+ years, I have worked on a variety of projects which include -
Work Portfolio: Supply Chain, Logistics, POS for Retail, Desktop Applications, SAAS platforms, Education Platforms, Car Wash Business, Amazon MWS, Multi-Channel Sales Solution, Multivendor marketplace, Order Management System, Inventory Management, Ecommerce, Accounting and Invoicing, Billing, CRM, ERP, Supply Chain, Expense management and tracking, Job Marketplaces, Project Management System, Proptech, advance real estate portals.
Flexible to work with a remote team, on-site location, and the existing team under mutual timezone.
I can provide a live demo of accomplished work & available for test jobs to validate coding standards, business logic proficiency. You can contact me to set up a job interview.