How to hire ClickFunnels specialists
Need help building your sales funnel but not sure where to start? A ClickFunnels specialist can use the popular sales funnel platform to help you convert those leads into sales.
So how do you hire ClickFunnels specialists? What follows are some tips for finding top ClickFunnels consultants on Upwork.
How to shortlist ClickFunnels professionals
As you’re browsing available ClickFunnels consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the freelancers you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a ClickFunnels specialist who understands your industry so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., running an automated email marketing campaign).
- Feedback Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular ClickFunnels specialist.
How to write an effective ClickFunnels job post
With a clear picture of your ideal ClickFunnels specialist in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective ClickFunnels job post should include:
- Scope of work: From designing your ecommerce site to setting up autoresponders, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, software, or marketing channels, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to build your own easy-to-manage sales funnel with ClickFunnels? Log in and post your ClickFunnels job on Upwork today.
CLICKFUNNELS SPECIALISTS FAQ
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a drag-and-drop sales funnel builder that gives you everything you need to market and sell a product or service. ClickFunnels’ features include follow-up automation through Actionetics and affiliate management through Backpack.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in ClickFunnels professionals:
- Web design
- Digital marketing
- Email marketing
- SEO writing
Why hire ClickFunnels specialists?
The trick to finding top ClickFunnels specialists is to identify your needs. Are you looking for someone to help you integrate ClickFunnels with your existing Shopify-powered business? Do you need additional skills (such as Facebook Ads) to help you drive traffic to the funnel once it’s created? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a ClickFunnels specialist?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced ClickFunnels specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their ClickFunnels services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.