Topnotch IT professional with HUGE experience in different IT areas:
- Specialized in performance-must industries where microseconds count, especially trading. I was working for two of the biggest trading companies in the world: "QuantRes" from Bahamas and "Jump Trading".
- Blockchain and crypto: Huge experience in crypto-trading software and blockchain intergration.
- DevOps: Planning and deploying efficient development workflows and CI/CD pipelines.
- Containerization: HUGE experience with Docker and Kubernetes, both AWS managed EKS and on-premise vanilla Kubernetes.
- Public cloud: AWS certificated, planning, implementing and managing cost-effective cloud deployments, tailored for specific client's needs.
- Private cloud: Ten years of experience in planning, deploying and maintaining virtual infrastructures based on VMware and Hyper-V.
- Hybrid cloud: Maintaining complex private+public cloud infrastructures.
- System administration: Combined Linux/Windows environments, networking, monitoring, centralized configuration management, etc.
Unique combination of experience and knowledge in many different IT areas makes me an ULTIMATE IT PROBLEM SOLVER. I can solve a problem no matter if it's caused by software bug, networking, DB load, firewalls, or simply bad karma.
- Microsoft: MCP, MCAD
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C01)
- Certified Solidity Developer (CSD)
- Certified Smart Contract Developer (CSCD)
- Certified NFT Developer
- Certified Polygon Developer
Besides DevOps skills mentioned above in AWS section, I also need to mention:
- GitHub, Bitbucket;
- Other Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, Bitbucket, etc.);
- Code quality tools like SonarQube;
- Automated build tools like AppVeyor, Jenkins;
- And much more.
Software Development Skills
- Strong software architecture skills. Planned many large-scale projects from scratch (selecting the appropriate architecture, databases, technology, patterns and practices, integrating third-party packages, etc.).
- Databases: MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL in RDBMS world; Cassandra, ScyllaDB, Elasticsearch and AWS DynamoDB in NoSQL world, KairosDB, OpenTSDB, InfluxDB in time-series DB systems. I can quickly adopt any other database. I'm able to suggest, plan, deploy and utilize the most appropriate DB system based on the client's needs.
- Experience in architecting and developing large-scale distributed systems that are running on multiple servers, exchanging hundreds of thousands of messages per second, with real-time processing, with huge ingestion rates (dozens of thousands of data points per second).
- Developing for micro-service architecture, Docker and Kubernetes. Also for modern "serverless" environments in the cloud.
- Performance-first development for trading and system applications.
Solution Architecture Skills
Huge experience in software architecture, combined with huge infrastructure engineering experience (public, private, hybrid clouds), makes e a perfect Solution Architect.
- On-Premise virtualization based on VMware and Hyper-V;
- System administration in combined (Win/Lin) environments;
- Networking (private networks, DMZ, firewalls, routers, VPN connections with remote offices, VLANs, subnets, etc.).
- Advanced monitoring with Zabbix and similar tools;
- Centralized configuration management with Puppet or Ansible.
Blockchain-specific development skills
- Solidity smart contracts developer, following security and other best practices.
- Using well-known third-party contracts and libraries like OpenZeppelin.
- Using off-chain oracles like Chainlink.
- Deploying ERC-20 tokens, initial coin offerings (ICO), ERC-721 and ERC-1155 non-fungible tokens (NFT).
- Experience with Ethereum and Polygon blockchains, able to adapt to any other.
- Unit testing and deployment automation by using tools like Truffle suite and Ganache. I can also adapt to Python tools like `brownie`.
- Integrating smart contracts to development / production workflows by using Web3.js.
Looking forward to hearing from you!