How to hire logo animation designers
Logo animations are typically used in video content such as ads and promotional videos. However, some logo animation designers can also translate your animated logos to print materials such as holographic stickers.
So how do you hire logo animation designers? What follows are some tips for finding top logo animation designers on Upwork.
How to shortlist logo animation professionals
As you’re browsing available logo animation consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Portfolio. Screen logo animation designer portfolios for the types of animations you would like to see used on your own logo.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., creating an animated logo with OFFEO).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular logo animation designer.
How to write an effective logo animation job post
With a clear picture of your ideal logo animation designer in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective logo animation job post should include:
- Scope of work: From animated GIFs to SVGs, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries or software, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to bring your logo animation project to life? Log in and post your logo animation job on Upwork today.
LOGO ANIMATION DESIGNERS FAQ
What is logo animation?
Is your old logo starting to feel static? Why not animate it? Logo animations are especially useful for companies looking to display their logo at the start of a video production or presentation.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in logo animation professionals:
- Logo animation
- 2D/3D animation
- Motion graphics
- Visual effects (VFX)
- Animation tools such as Animaker and Renderforest
Why hire logo animation designers?
The trick to finding top logo animation designers is to identify your needs. Is your goal to add subtle motion graphics to a 2D logo? Or do you want a 3D animated version of your logo to use at the start of your videos? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a logo animation designer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced logo animation designer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their logo animation services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.