✅ Professional hardware engineer with 8+ years of PCB design experience.
✅ Altium Designer 22, Cadence Orcad Allegro 16.6/17.2, PADS VX2.
✅ Prototype PCB production, PCBA assembly, Gerber modification.
✅ Design many products that have mass production.
Thanks for your visiting on my profile.
My name is Huy, professional hardware engineer.
My job is to design hardware circuit, test circuit, program for electronic product and program software on PC to manage/communicate with circuit boards.
Just give me your requirements/product specification. Then we can discuss about the deadline, price and other features.
I have 8+ years' experience in design hardware for Consumer Products, IoT Products and Telecom Products. So, I think I can complete your project with the best results, optimizing cost and time.
I. Below is my workflow in hardware design:
1. Receive your requirements, discuss to have final product/circuit specs
2. Design block diagram for circuit: need to very detail, it will decide what part will be used in project
3. Calculating and design schematics: follow block diagram to design schematic for product, with full features and requirements of the product.
4. Design PCB Layout: with requirement about Mechanical Design and Industrial Design, i will do the PCB Layout fitted with your MD that archive best performance
5. Extract production data: BOM, CAD, GERBER, DESIGN, ASSEMBLY GUIDELINE, IMPEDANCE CONTROL REQUIREMENTS, ...
II. Something about my experience
- About SoC and GPU: Intel chipset, Amlogic chipset (S805X, S905D/X/Y, S912), MediaTek chipset (MT8765/8766), Broadcom chipset (BCM7241, BCM7563), Realtek chipset (RTL8188/8192), NVIDA Jetson nano/TX ...
- About microcontroller: ESP32 (Chipset and module), STM32, MSP430, ATMEGA, PIC, ...
- About power design: Texas instrument IC (TPS54226, TPS542941, TPS54620), Richtek (RT3607CE, RT8068)), Mediatek (MT6239), ETA solution (ETA3409/3499)
- About Wireless MCU: ESP8266, ESP32, CC2530, CC2538, DA14580/14583, CC2540/41, nRF51822/nRF52840, CC1310, ...
- About Sensor: CMOS Image Sensor, light sensor, CO, Smoke Sensor, Dust Sensor, Air Sensor, pH sensor, ....
- About wireless communication: Wi-Fi, BLE4.x/5.x, Lora, Zigbee, Sub1GHz, NBIoT...
- About GPRS/3G/LTE Module: SIM800C/H, SIM900A, SIM908, SIM5320, SIM5360, SIM7600E, Quectel MC60/M95.
- About highspeed PCB Design: DDR3/DDR4, SATA, PCIe, HDMI, USB2.0/3.0/TypeC, eMMC, ...
- About Mass Production: I can help you prepare production data that help you do the mass production. I also have experience in mass production process for Smart box, Smart home, MESH Wi-Fi with very big quantity, so I will know how to design for manufacturing with your product, design mass production process, to ensure product quality in large quantity.
- In addition, I also have experience in evaluating product quality in R&D phase and Mass production phase, tests related to product durability / stability, helping to control product quality well
III. Some of my product that I have designed and released to the market:
- Set top box/Smart box: Using Amlogic's chipset, with DDR3/4-RAM and eMMC 32GB, Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI 2.0, USB 2.0/3.0, Optical Audio
- Personal Computer: Intel chipset 7th, 4x slot DDR4-RAM, M.2 PCIe x4, PCIe x1 x4 x16 slot card, Peripherals HDMI, Display port, USB, Audio, Ethernet
- Home IP Camera: Using Realtek' chipset, with DDR3/4-RAM, livestream via Ethernet and Wi-Fi, have light sensor, IR-Led Array, IR Cut control, CMOS Image Sensor, Flash, USB and MicroSD Card
- Smart Home Product: Design Home Gateway with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Zigbee and TFT LCD, ... Design Smart Switch with capacitive touch, Zigbee communication, Single Phase Power Meter, 220VAC/110VAC load control, ... I have also worked with smart home providers like Tuya, Konke, Edgad...
- Smart side product: The set of devices has the function of monitoring the Base Transceiver Station, giving warnings to the server. Using STM32/STM8 chipset, there are current and voltage measurement blocks, battery system management, control and monitor sensors: Temperature, humidity, smoke, fire…
- Trusted Platform module: Using Infineon's Trusted Platform Module chipset, connect to mother board to ensure hardware security
I make good use of PCB design software: Altium, Cadence Orcad, Mentor graphics PADS
I hope to work with you, to help you complete your project and release your product to the market.
PADS Mentor Graphics
Electrical Layout Design
Printed Circuit Board
Electronic Circuit Design