Top 1% Expert-Vetted with 26000+ hours & 16+ years commercial experience overall. High performing Upwork’s awards winning expert with eager to innovate by taking responsibility for the informed decisions. Have worked on dozens of complex solutions for such companies as Microsoft, Technicolor, Solvusoft, StatusIm and many others. Bring incomparably high business value with all round support for the project ( product analysis, development planning and implementation, research, etc ) or by solving sophisticated technical issues in the complex projects.
Blockchain Consensus Protocol and ecosystem core, Smart Contracts, Proof of stake; Open Source software building, re-branding, and customization; WebRTC, ZoomSDK integration; Cross-platform Windows, macOS, Unix, iOS, Android solutions; CI/CD with Jenkins, Appveyor, Travis, Circle; Installers; UWP Windows 10 Store development; Certified medical EHR and EMR systems development; xTerm, WinPTY, ConPTY terminal emulators; Games development with Unity, Unreal Engine and custom engines;
● 26,000+ worked hours and 140+ projects completed PERSONALLY only at Upwork
● 2020 and 2018 years - awarded with "The Best Top Rated Freelancer Award in Ukraine (Web, Mobile, Software Category) at Upwork."
● Helped 100+ businesses to reach their goals in time
● Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, 70-483: Programming in C#)
- Projects consulting, estimation, application architecture design, and implementation ways foresees.
- Code quality and performance review. Team leading and mentoring.
- Proactive project management and technical leading to meet success criteria in the most efficient ways.
- Tackling sophisticated technical issues (performance optimization, memory leaking, execution freezing).
- Research and technical solution design.
- Software development, bug fixing, features implementation.
I'm experienced in the code development, software architecture design and projects management. I have worked on a wide range of desktop applications for Windows, OS X, and Linux. Participated in the massive commercial projects development with a team of up to 100 developers, developed numerous apps for desktop and mobile according to the clients' requirements. Therefore I'm capable to work in a group or build software myself from the ground. I prefer to keep work quality in the first place.
Had a lot experience in cross-platform desktop development for Windows, OS X, and Linux using C++ / Qt / QML, mobile development for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
I can create software solutions to support major operating systems from the single code base, develop installers and provide documentation.
C++, STL, Qt, QML, WinAPI, MFC, ATL
Unity, Rewired, C#, PlayFab
C#, Xamarin.Forms, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, WPF, UWP Universal Windows Platform, Windows 10
Objective-C, Cocoa, XCode, iOS Development, Cocos2d, Cocos2d-x
NSIS, Advanced Installer, Installers development
OOD, application architecture design
Kinect development, Microsoft Kinect SDK, PrimeSensor Kinect SDK
CMake, Appveyor, Travis CI, CircleCI, Jenkins
At StackOverflow community rated in TOP %5 for Qt skill and TOP %20 for C++ and QML skills.
Please message me to get more details about my relevant experience or provide info about your needs! Always open and capable of learning quickly new frameworks and technologies used in your projects!