Hire the best Qt Developers in Ukraine
Check out Qt Developers in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyExperienced in cross-platform and native mobile apps development, admin panels, dashboards, cloud, IOT solutions, web applications and back-end. My specialization: geolocation and Google Maps / MapBox / OpenStreetMap; VoIP apps for voice and video calls; payment system integration; social network API for authorization; REST API and Database providing; BL/BLE with other devices; chats; machine learning; Application types I have created: tracking and navigation apps with GPS and BL/BLE usage; dating and social network apps; messaging applications; multimedia and entertainment apps; application for cooperation with IOT devices; manufacturing app to work with company's staff and other infrastructure. I try to approach the project solution structurally and uniquely, which allows me to save clients' time. I know that it is very important for customers to be always in touch, so I do not have days off and I try to answer around the clock.QtUI/UX PrototypingEmbedded ApplicationInternet of Things Solutions DesignJavaAngularSwiftAndroidReact NativeFlutterC++Qt FrameworkQML
- $80 hourlySoftware engineer with more than 8 years of professional experience. Proficient with Swift, C, C++, Objective-C, Objective-C++, languages for iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux platforms. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence. Very hard working and willing to learn person. My goal is to meet client needs in the shortest time with the greatest quality. I never miss a chance to improve myself by participating in challenging and interesting projects. My skill set contains : - Programming languages: Swift, Objective-C, Objective-C++, C++, C - Development tools: XCode, Instruments, Terminal, Qt Creator, MS Visual Studio, MS VS Code - App architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVVM+Coordinator - iOS/Mac frameworks: Foundation, UIKit, SwiftUI, AVFoundation, CoreFoundation, CoreGraphics, CoreData, CoreBluetooth, CoreLocation, MapKit, APNS, PushKit, CallKit, Contacts, StoreKit, Keychain Services, LocalAuthentication, Combine, WidgetKit, Vision, CoreML, XCTest; Realm, RxSwift, SQLite, GoogleMaps, MapBox, Starscream, Alamofire, WebRTC, Twilio, Vonage, Amazon Chime, Firebase, AWS, Stripe - Networking: TCP/IP, OSI - Client-server communication: REST API, Sockets, GraphQl; - Databases: MySQL, SQLite, - C++ libraries: Qt, Boost, Stl - Scripting: bash - Familiar with operating systems: iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) - CI/CD: Git, GitFlow, Jenkins, TestFlight, Fastlane - Version control: Git, SVN - Project management tools: JIRA, Redmine, Trello - UML - Spoken languages: Ukrainian (Native), English(Fluent, C1 CAE Certificate)QtCode ReviewSoftware ConsultationCross Functional Team LeadershipSoftware Architecture & DesignRxSwiftCocoa APISQLBash ProgrammingMac OS App DevelopmentQt FrameworkCC++Objective-CSwiftiOS Development
- $30 hourly6 years of commercial experience in software development Major technical skills: expertise in embedded development for Linux, desktop applications development for Windows and MacOS platforms, Networking, C/C++11/14/17, Qt, WinAPI, Embedded, Shell scripting, Boost.QtLinuxScriptingBash ProgrammingApache ThriftPythonDockerOpenCVCC++Qt FrameworkComputer NetworkQMLAutomotiveBoostSSL
- $14 hourlyI'm Dmitry, a C++ developer with over 9 years of experience in Qt framework and cross-platform applications. I specialize in developing high-performance, user-friendly software and firmware for various devices and platforms, using C++ and Qt. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science. One of my most notable projects was developing the software and firmware for PocketVNA, a portable vector network analyzer that measures the reflection and transmission coefficients of electrical networks. I have worked as a developer since 2007. I started as a Ruby on Rails full stack developer, but C++ was just a hobby. Starting from 2012, I work as a C++ developer. - C++ and C - boost, Qt/QML - Portable Linux/macOS/Windows applications - I have experience with python, C#, MATLAB - And I have some experience in developing Android applications - There was a time when I worked a lot with Lua, OpenGL, Coco/R(a compiler generator)QtQt FrameworkmacOSBoostLinuxDesktop ApplicationPythonCC++
- $40 hourlyI'm DSc in Engineering and a post-doctoral researcher in the field of computer-aided engineering. My professional duties include design and development of software, processing of big data, analysis of the acquired data, and documenting the outcomes of research. I have strong experience with C/C++ programming using Qt for GUI. I have developed few CAD/CAE projects from scratch and I maintain these projects. These projects were funded by Yuzhnoye State Design Office. Hence, I also have experience with space structures simulation. In these projects, I employ Python and machine learning for prediction. You could find my projects at the linked github profile. I also have experience in web development. I developed Wordpress, Drupal and Yii sites. I maintain a big site of the real estate agency that implemented using Drupal 7. Apart from general skills in computer-aided engineering, the strongest of my qualifications are programming skills in: ▪ object-oriented design with patterns; ▪ software development with C++, C#, Java, Python (Django, Flask, Celery, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, Keras, Pandas, OpenCV); ▪ REST API development; ▪ parallel software development with OpenMP, MPI, OpenCL; ▪ machine learning models development with Python (sklean, Keras, Pandas, numpy) and Matlab (PoC models); ▪ web scraping with Python (scrapy) and C# (Selenium); ▪ platform-independent UI programming with Qt library; ▪ data manipulation with Mysql, Sqlite, json, xml, MongoDB, Redis, SOAP; ▪ source code versioning with Git; ▪ virtualization and containerization with Docker and Virtualbox; ▪ software deployment at remote servers (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Floydhub); ▪ embedded devices programming (Arduino, NVIDIA Jetson Nano); ▪ Java-servers development (SOA + json); ▪ web development with Drupal (custom themes and modules, administration); ▪ assembler development with nasm and GAS; ▪ proficient user of Windows and Linux-based operating systems.QtDeep LearningPyTorchAlgorithm DevelopmentDatabase DesignNumPyMachine LearningGitMySQL ProgrammingPythonC++Data ScienceDatabaseDrupalQt FrameworkAgile Software Development
- $35 hourlyFounded in 2015, Embrox Solutions is a product development company based in Ukraine that provides a wide range of unique software, electrical and mechanical services, starting from an idea up to complete product. Since that time we’ve been developing software solutions to large and middle-sized companies in CAD, Energy, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment and other industries. Our specialists combine modern advanced programming techniques with scientific approaches while engineering magic. That is why our solutions are stable in their work, rapid in their performance and flexible in their usage. We do not only qualitatively realize the full cycle of new product development, but also provide further support for established products, consulting, and business analytics.QtFront-End DevelopmentQt FrameworkFirmwareElectrical EngineeringCAD SoftwareMobile ProgrammingProduct DevelopmentMechanical EngineeringCloudAppInternet of Things
- $40 hourlyDeveloping with Python since 2017. In IT since 2004 in different positions. Tech stack used for Python backend: - FastAPI, async framework for building web API - SQLAlchemy, popular database framework for Python - PostgreSQL, popular database engine - Websockets, live data streams - Celery, distributed tasks - RabbitMQ, Redis, as message brokers - Asyncio, native asynchronous library - Type hinting, makes code stable and easy to refactor - Pytest, covers code with popular testing framework - Docker, easy to use and deploy for different scenariosQtCryptocurrencyPython AsyncioServer AdministrationTelegram APIAmazonDjangoAPIMongoDBDockerQt FrameworkSQLAlchemyPostgreSQLLinuxTrading AutomationGoogle Cloud Platform
- $55 hourlyI am a skilled software developer with strong background in Python, PyQt, C++, Qt, and C#. I develop high-quality software using Python, C++, Qt, and C#. I am proficient in using many tools and libraries to build applications. I am good at working with teams, communicating effectively, and continuously learning and adapting to new technologies. My expertise has helped the success of a lot of projects in the past. My expertise: - Python, PyQt/PySide, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Folium, C, C++, Qt, C#/.NET, Java, Swift, Objective C - Windows apps, macOS apps, Linux apps, cross-platform desktop apps - .NET Framework, WPF, UWP, Windows Forms, COM, ActiveX, WinUI, MAUI, Windows API, Web APIs, RESTful APIs - FFmpeg, Video Processing, Video Streaming, Image processing, OpenCV, OpenCL, CMake, OCR - TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPs, Socket, WebSocket APIsQtObjective-CSwiftFFmpegOpenCLTesseract OCRImage ProcessingOpenCVPyQtWindows Presentation FoundationWindows FormsC#Qt FrameworkC++Python
- $50 hourlyAs a Senior desktop application developer, Network engineer, I have rich experience with developing Desktop applications with C++, Python, Qt/PyQt, Java, C#, WPF, .NET. - Desktop apps (Windows, Lunux), POS app, low level kernel drivers (USB, Printer, Ethernet drivers). - Network Tools like VPN, Proxy, websocket plugin, etc. - TCP/IP, RabbitMQ, FTP, RTSP, ffmpeg, OpenVPN, websokets ,Onvif , FFMPEG , Gstreamer. - Media streaming , encoding , playing specially from devices like ip camera, RTSP , RTMP , Drones using Python C++. - Audio signal, Plugin development with VST, AU, AAX, Juce, DAW.QtLinuxKernelReverse EngineeringObjective-CSocket ProgrammingOpenVPNTCP/IPQt FrameworkC++/CLINetwork EngineeringDesktop ApplicationC#Python
- $55 hourlyI am a skilled software developer with rich experience in developing software with Java, Python, C, C++, and Qt on Linux, Windows systems, and MacOS. I have worked on various projects including Desktop apps, Web apps, and Computer Vision apps. My expertise: - desktop app development: Java, Python, C, C++, Qt, C# - cross-platform Qt app development - Computer Vision and Machine Learning: OpenCV, TensorFlow,Keras - FFMPEG, OpenCV - Network camera Recorder using FFMPEG, open RTSP - Analytic network cameras, Face Recognition, People Detection, Object Detection - algorithms and data structure, big data, STL, Linux/UNIX, Linux command line tools, Bash scripts - network programming, TCP, UDP sockets, WebSockets - multithreading, memory management, and stack analysis. - server load optimization, network security, Network protocols parsing, and implementationQtQt FrameworkC++CPythonJava
- $45 hourlyMain specialization – C++ (STL/MFC, QT, PostgreSQL - on board). 15+ years of experience. Open to start new project on following tech stack: 1. Web: Python (any web framework), React, React-Admin, PostgreSQL, Dockers, Amazon Web Services, FreeSwitch. 2. Desktop, client/server solutions: C++, QT Framework. Last few years work with C++ on Debian (PostgreSQL, ncurses, thermal printer). Recently extensively switched to QT framework (Music Score scanning software). Had a chance to use general logic experience to lead engagement projects in completely unknown for me areas like Lotus Notes/Domino, software for greenhouse heating systems construction, some projects on Delphi. Searching clients for cooperation to outsource software products development. My formula: Scope of Work – Time – Budget (W-T-B). W-T-B key principles: - establish project required development process; - define milestones; - provide “access points” for process control from a client side; - self-documented code; - quality assurance; - support.QtFreeSWITCHAmazon Web ServicesReactDebianSQLDjangoStandard Template LibraryDockerMicrosoft Visual C++PythonC++Microsoft Foundation Class LibraryQt FrameworkPostgreSQL
- $80 hourlyExperienced C++ Programmer. Expert in Linux Software Development. Worked in several domains: Sofware Development (Player, Video/Audio streaming, GUI development), Networking apps, Development with Qt (mobile phone for visually impaired people). Reviews from the previous clients: "It was good working with Maxim. Very happy. We have contracted him for further work." "Maxim was absolutely amazing helping me with my project. He was VERY professional, helped me highlight blocking point, answered very promptly, was very efficient, respected ALL the project requirements and shared insights and recommendations. Would definitely hire again for another project. Thank you Maxim !" "Job completed quickly and efficiently. Explanation was perfect. An excellent freelancer. I would hire again if needed." Programming languages I've worked with: C++, C, QML, JS, Java Frameworks and libraries: STL, Boost, Qt, GTK+ (including gtkmm), GStreamer Other skills I have: Networking, Multithreading, OOP and OOD, Unit-testing, Docker Deployment, Git, Jira, Confluence, Continuous Integration, Snappy Methodologies I've worked with: Scrum/Agile, KanbanQtBoostCC++GTKQt FrameworkQMLUnit Testing
- $47 hourlyC++ Developer Hello! I am a team-lead of the C++ Developers team with extensive experience in commercial software development. My team focuses on the development of desktop and server software for different operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux, Android, macOS). Also, a common practice for us is the development of multiplatform programs using multiplatform library Qt, boost, STL, and others. ► My team has obtained solid expertise in: - Big data - Pattern recognition - Video surveillance and video streaming - RTB technology - Implementation of network protocols - Client-server applications development - Windows Metro style and UWP applications ► My team skill set: - Programming Languages: C++ / C, C#, Python, Java, MATLAB, Maple. - Libraries/Frameworks: WinAPI, QT, STL, BOOST, CUDA, SQLite, Google - Test, Google Mock, OpenCV, WTL, COM, RTBKit, DynaPDF. - DB: MySQL, SQLite, Aerospike, DynamoDB, Casandra, Redis. - Installers: NSIS, Inno - Concepts: OOA/OOD (UML, Design Patterns, Refactoring), Multithreading/Multiprocessing, data analyzing and machine learning development, strong mathematics and algorithmic knowledge. - IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Qt Creator, Android Studio, XCode, System Workbench for STM32. - Source control: GIT, Mercurial, SVN. - ALM: Jira. - Math modeling tools: MATLAB, Maple, Mathcad. - OS: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android. We always provide each client with the attention to details, high-quality code, and comfortable communication process. Feel free to contact me.QtPattern RecognitionMATLABBig DataEmbedded ApplicationReal-Time BiddingWindows Template LibraryStandard Template LibraryQt FrameworkDesktop ApplicationC++
- $33 hourly✅ 100% Client Recommendation ✅ Top Embedded and Firmware developer ✅ Top Hardware designer ✅ Top Software design ✅ Top Mechanical design and industrial design ✅ Top Enclosure design Services: 1) Hardware/Electronics design (Power, Analog, Digital/High-speed and RF electronics design) 2) Precertification testing (EMI, ESD, EMC, FCC, CE, UL) 3) Firmware design С/C++ (Bare metal MCU/MPU, FreeRTOS, Zephyr RTOS, Embedded Linux, Wireless protocols, Security, Interfaces, etc) 4) Industrial and Mechanical design (Enclosure design, 3D printing, IP standards, Prepare all for injection molding, etc) 5) UX/UI design (Embedded devices with displays, Mobile and Desktop applications) 6) Software design (Android, IOS, Linux kernel and user space development) 7) Embedded Quality Assurance(QA) and testing 8) Manual verification/testing PCB/FPC, functional and unit testing of the Firmware/Software, stress testing, temperature range testing Service->Hardware design service: - Power electronics design: (PFC, Solar charging controller, chargers, high voltage control, Motor controllers DC/AC/BLDC ) - Analog electronics design: High-accuracy analog measurements, Noise filtration, Digital to analog conversion, Amplifying signal - Digital and high-speed electronics design: - Memories DDRx/LPDDRx, SDRAM, Camera and display interfaces (MIPI-DSI, MIPI-CSI, DisplayPort, etc), Data communication interfaces (QSpi, SPI, UART, I2C, FMC, I2S, USB 2/3.x, etc), ( - RF Designs: ( 50-60 GHz (Radars), 1-6 GHz (UWB, Wifi, BLE, ZigBee, GPS, NB-IoT, LTE-M/LTE, Z-Wave, etc), 13,6 MHz, 128 kHz (NFC, RFID, etc), 433 MHz (Custom protocols) Service->Industrial and Mechanical design - Industrial design of the sketch - it includes a few sketch designs, depending on the physical sizes of the device, specific of industry and user experience - Mechnical CAD design with deep PCB integration - it includes full mechanical draw based on the industrial design with detailed sizes, materials and manufacturing specific. - Thermal calculation and simulation - it includes simulation of the heating device inside enclosure, with theoretical cooling calculation - 3D printing and verification - we use 3D printer hp jet fusion 5210, with a very nice quality of printing, that helps us to make a good verification of parts with PCBs - Injection molding - the last step, which includes manufacturing optimization and making pres forms, preparing documentation for the manufacturing Service->Firmware design С/C++: - Languages: C/C++, Assembler - Diagrams: Block, UML, Workflow, APIs - Interfaces: I2S, SAI, MIPI-DSI, MIPI-CSI, USB 2/3.x, LTDC, DDR3/DDR4/LPDDR4, I2C, SPI/QSPI, UART, CAN, Ethernet - Wireless: NB-IoT, LTE M, GPRS, GPS, LTE, UWB, WiFi, BLE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, LoRa, Thread, 6LoWPAN, Sub 1GHz, NFC (13,6 MHz), RFID 433 MHZ and 128 kHz - Protocols : MQTT, HTTP, FTP, Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DLMS, custom protocols - Security: AES, SSL/TLS, custom algorithms - Libs and frameworks: TouchGFX (GUI lib for MCU), emWin (GUI lib for MCU), LVGL (GUI lib for MCU), WolfSSL (SSL/TLS), Mbed TLS(SSL/TLS), osxMotionFX (Sensors fusion algorithm based on the Kalman theory), FatFS, lwIP (TCP/IP stack), WICED (Wifi stack), aws/amazon-freertos, Paho MQTT, TensorFlow - Embedded OS: FreeRTOS, TI-RTOS, ZephyrOs, Embedded Linux, Yocto, ROS - MCUs: NXP (i.MX RT1064, LPC1100, LPC4000), Nordic (NRF52xx/NRF53xx/NRF91xx), TI (CC3220/CC26xx/CC1100/CC3200, MSP430), Espressif (esp32, esp8266), ST(STM32H7/F7/F4/L4/F0/L0/WB/WL/G0 and STM8), Atmel/Microchip(SAM D20/D21/L21/R21/V70/V71, SAMA5/SAM4/SAMD4), Silicon Labs(EFR32, ZGM130S), Cypress (PSoC 3/PSoC 4), Kinetis (Family MK81FN256VDC15), Holtek (HT68xx) - MPUs: Analog Devices (ADSP-2156x SHARC), Qualcomm (Snapdragon 625/425/610/845), Allwinner (A64, A33, H3, H6 series), NXP (I.MX6/I.MX7/I.M8) , ST(STM32MP1) - SOMs: NVIDIA Jetson nano, NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano, NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin, Toradex (Colibri iMX6, IMX7, IMX8), Raspberry pi (CM3, CM4 modules), Inforce (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 820, 845 SOM), 8devices (Mango on Qualcomm IPQ6000/IPQ6010 Soc), Sensiedge(SensiBle 1 and 2, SensiLora) Service->Software: - Languages: Java, Kotlin, C#, C/C++, Python, Java Script - Diagrams: Block, UML, Workflow, APIs - Interfaces: USB, Ethernet - Protocols : MQTT, HTTP, FTP, Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DLMS, custom protocols - Wireless: BLE, WiFi, UWB - Security: AES, SSL/TLS - Libs and frameworks: GStreamer, Paho MQTT, WolfSSL (SSL/TLS), Mbed TLS(SSL/TLS), QT framework, Xamarin Forms and Maui, ASP .NET Core and web development, React (web UI development), SQLite DB, FireBase DB, Mong DB, InfuxDB DB, Room, TensorFlow, Node.js - OS: Android, IOS, Linux, WindowsQtRFIDAltium DesignerFreeRTOSRoboticsARM Cortex-MFirmware ProgrammingQt FrameworkReal-Time Operating SystemPCB DesignArduinoNFCEmbedded CEmbedded LinuxMQTTC++
- $35 hourlyI'm C++ software developer with commersial experience since 2017. Passionate in the designing architecture and developing business GUI and console applications from the scratch on the Windows platform. For today I can allocate 12 hours per week for freelancer tasks. - OOP and functional programming; - STL, Qt, MFC, BOOST libraries/frameworks; - GUI desktop development; - GRASP and GOF design patterns knowledge and hands-on experience of using it; - multithreading; - system programming; - hands-on experience in unit testing with Boost test; - basic knowledge and hands-on experience in CMake scripting; - refactoring; - Windows platform. Briefly about my attitude to the software development: - always open to new and accepting the challenges with interest and enthusiasm; - have very good skills in problem solving; - open-minded and goal-oriented; - have active teamwork attitude and quick learning ability.QtUML DiagramMultithreaded ProgrammingBoostUnit TestingSoftware Design PatternQt CreatorMicrosoft WindowsDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft Visual StudioMicrosoft Foundation Class LibraryQt FrameworkGitStandard Template LibraryObject-Oriented ProgrammingC++
- $25 hourlySkills: C++, STL, QT/QML, PyQT, boost, embedded, Python, CommonAPI, GRPC Experience: 8 years OS: Linux, Windows, Mac Other: STM32, PCB design, Raspberry, Arduino Other infotmation: I'm working as a team leader in big company. I would like to have some part time job to improve my skills and to have some backup due to Russion invasion in my country. Contact with me if you need more info.QtElectronicsStandard Template LibraryMultithreaded ProgrammingWindows API DevelopmentQt FrameworkPyQtObject-Oriented ProgrammingPCB DesignRaspberry PiEmbedded SystemPythonArduinoC++C
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.