Hire the best Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Freelancers in India
Check out Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Freelancers in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourly11 years of experience as Infrastructure Specialist focused on Microsoft Azure & Windows. **** Service Offerings **** - Microsoft Azure Cloud Services - Office 365 Exchange and Office 365 Administrator - Exchange Migrations - Skype for Business/Teams - User & Licence Management - Gsuite - Azure Management Portal - Azure AD - Virtual Machines - Web Apps - Storage - Recovery Service - Service Bus YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE I am working in IT for 11 years and have practical work experience to solve the most complex task and provide service. I am a Microsoft Certified Technical Support Specialist. Passioned to share my experience and knowledge to help others to succeed. I am an Expert in Server Troubleshooting, Windows Server Configuration, Active Directory Services,File Server, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, Exchange Servers & Azure. I am dedicated to the outcome and provide an immediate response and always give 100% to satisfy my customers.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Small Business Server AdministrationSystem ConfigurationTech & ITDNSMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Windows ServerServer VirtualizationMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft IISActive DirectoryMicrosoft Active Directory
- $70 hourlyI am a certified Azure Solutions Architect, Administrator, Security and DevOps Engineer and I will be happy you assist you in any way I can. I work with due diligence and a professional way wherein I have a tendency to learn new aspects of my field as learning never stops, I believe. If you want a person who can mix with your existing team, communicate, provide excellent inputs and outcomes as the project reaches its deadline, and have a good way and professional way of working - I am a perfect guy for it. What I guarantee is you will keep me as your stand-by guy even though the job might have finished and I will be always there to assist you in any way I can. KEY SKILLS : Azure AD / Azure Active Directory Domain Services / Active Directory / ADFS / AD Connect / Hybrid Identity Solutions Architecture – Planning / Implementing / Testing Compute Solutions - VM / VM Scale-set / Web App / Container Instances / Logic Apps / Function Apps / Docker / ACR ARM Templates - Deploy using DevOps and PowerShell Terraform IaaS DevOps – Build / Pipelines / CICD / Git / Repo / etc. Enterprise Solutions - Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD) / VPN (S2S, P2S) / Bastion host / CDN / Migration / Azure Site Recovery / Backups / Azure DNS Zones / Private Endpoints Security Center / Sentinel / Privileged Identity Management / Identity Governance( Privilege Escalation) / Conditional Access Policies / MFA sign-in risk / RBAC Roles / Policies / Access Packages Compliance - Azure CIS 1.1.0 / PCI DSS 3.2.1 / ISO 27001 / SOC Azure Automation Accounts Scalability/Availability – Autoscaling instances (VMs/App Services) / Availability Sets / Availability Zones / Load Balancer / Application Gateway / Traffic Manager / Routing traffic / Front Door Web Technologies – ASP NET, MVC, PHP, .NET Core Web Servers – IIS 7+, Apache, NGINX, Litespeed SQL on VM / Azure SQL / MySQL / Databricks Administration Operating Systems I have worked with – Windows, Ubuntu server, Linux, Red Hat, CentOS Development – Experience with WordPress development - SEO and Optimization. Also, I can manipulate/interpret code in any language including Java, Python, Shell, Ruby, C, C++, C#, Objective-C, and Swift. I was also an Android Developer for 2 years. CERTIFICATIONS - AZ-104: Microsoft Certified - Azure Administrator AZ-500: Microsoft Certified - Azure Security Engineer AZ-300/301: Microsoft Certified - Azure Solutions Architect AZ-400: Microsoft Certified - DevOps Engineer CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v10Virtual Desktop InfrastructureCloud ArchitectureMicrosoft AzureWindows ServerGroup PolicyMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft OfficeCloud SecuritySystem AdministrationAzure
- $13 hourlyA creating professional having 6+ Years of IT experience and expertise in ✅ PowerShell Scripting and Automation for Windows, Active Directory, Azure, SCCM ✅ Emerging enterprise technologies Like Azure,WVD ✅ Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) on Microsoft Azure ✅ Configuration and managing Applications using SCCM. ✅ Image and Driver management using Imaging tools : SCCM, MDT, PXE ✅ Image Customization and OS deployments using SCCM ✅ Creating and configuring Virtual Machines (VM) ✅ Administrating and troubleshooting Windows 10 and Windows Server ✅ Understanding of Windows 10 new features and industry best practice processes ✅ Installation and Uninstaaltion of Business Applications ✅ Configuring and Managing Group Policy ✅ Assisting consumers of a technical product or service Projects Completed in Professional Career: ================================= (1) Windows 10 Operating System Deployment **Windows 10 Operating system deployment using network PXE boot & USB. **Evaluation and implementation of Group policy. **Window 7 to Windows 10 Migration. **Capture and build of Window 10 Image Task Sequence. (2) PowerShell Automation **Automation for Operating system deployment. **Automate operating system deployement for HHU(Handheld unit) using SCCM task Sequence. **Automated Task Sequence Deployment in Mulltiple Collections using PowerShell cmdlets. **Automated Group Membership backup and deletion of Disabled\Stale computers task across the organization. **Automate Initialize Raw Disks and to Partition and Format Volumes for new VHDs to existing virtual machines. ||Certification Achieved|| ✅ Microsoft® Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty ✅ Microsoft® Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate ✅ Microsoft® Certified: Azure Administrator Associate ✅ Microsoft® Certified: Azure Fundamentals Let’s take an initial 10-minute call or Chat so that we can discuss your project in more detail. Best Regards Anup KumarVirtual Desktop InfrastructureActive DirectoryAutomationWindows PowerShellWindows ServerWindows 10 AdministrationCloud ComputingScriptingGroup PolicyMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft SCCMVirtual MachineMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Azure
- $25 hourly✅ Freelancer with 16k+ USD earnings on Upwork. Skills - PowerShell, Intune, Graph API, Power Automate, Project Management, Vendor Management, Azure, AWS, Python, Bash. 1. Developed multiple Microsoft Graph API based solutions using Power Automate. 2. Collaborated and implemented Microsoft Sales Copilot solution in the organization. 3. Participated in various forums which were organized for internal product feedback and improvement suggestions. 4. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate O365 services with other systems and applications. 5. Configuring and managing integration with third-party tools and services such as JIRA, OKTA, Salesforce etc. 6. Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including system designs, configuration guides, operational procedures and incident reports. 7. Implemented Intune and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint in collaboration with Microsoft Partner. 8. Implemented PIM, PAM and Just in time access for Azure Resources. 9. Security and Compliance: Implementing and enforcing security policies, ensuring data protection, access controls, and compliance with relevant regulations (such as GDPR or HIPAA). Conducting regular security assessments and vulnerability scans. 10. Documentation and Documentation: Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including system designs, configuration guides, operational procedures, and incident reports. Ensuring accurate and up-to-date documentation for effective knowledge sharing. 11. Monitoring and Troubleshooting: Monitoring system performance and availability, identifying and resolving issues proactively. Investigating and troubleshooting incidents related to O365 services, working closely with other IT teams and vendors if required.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureMobile Device ManagementMicrosoft TeamsInformation Security AuditData AnalyticsOKTAServer AdministrationMicrosoft Power AutomateRemote Management SoftwareTechnical SupportMicrosoft Power BIGoogle Workspace AdministrationUser Identity ManagementSingle Sign-OnWindows PowerShellSystems EngineeringPythonMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365Microsoft Azure
- $25 hourly Successfully implemented the VSphere 6.5 in infra by visiting on site located at Munich Germany (9th April till 14th April 2017) Successfully implemented the MFT(Managed File Transfer) in infra by visiting on site located at Munich Germany(6th Oct till 16th Oct 2017) Successfully implemented the Citrix XenApp and Xen desktop 7.13 in infra by visiting on site located at Munich Germany(10th June till 7th July 2018) Successfully upgraded the Citrix Infra from XenApp & Xen Desktop 7.13 to Citrix Virtual apps & Desktop 7.18 by visiting on site located at Munich Germany(10th Nov till 24th Nov 2018) Success fully upgraded Citrix License Server, DDC Server, Storefront Server, Citrix Director ,Provisioning servers & Windows 10/ Server2016 VDA’s Successfully completed global KT and regional KT and created required documents for smooth transition Lead the APAC team in smooth KT from Introduction stage to hyper care stage, created the post KT documents to cascade the knowledge among all team members. Providing support on XenApp 4.5,6.5 & 7.13 also working knowledge of Xen server 7.0 Publishing applications, shadowing users, checking sessions, managing server loads & CPU utilizations. Plan, Design and Implement Citrix environment 7.x. Regular master image updation for provisioning server & distributing & connecting new vdisk in to device collections across globe. Creating machines using PVS/MCS & installing & configuring VDA on the basis of business requirement Configure and manage Citrix UPM profiles. Design, create Citrix documents and review reports. Designing & implementing policies within Citrix environment. Review incidents and service requests randomly, analyze and provide inputs for improvement in quality. Actively involved in annually DR activity as part of Citrix team Performing root-cause analysis and document resolution of support issues. Logging call with Citrix for their new released product and discuss known issues, their fixes and workarounds. Providing support on VSphere 5.5. & VSphere 6.5 Successfully implemented the VSphere 6.5 in infra in Gi-De Gurugram branch data centre Involved in Domain Controller replacement /upgrade across globe (from Server 2008 &2012 to Server2016) Involved in WSUS replacement /upgrade across globe (from Server 2008 &2012 to Server2016) Monitoring the servers through Nagios monitoring app & taking action according to alert. Providing support during maintenance days (patching, upgradation & migration) Installation Configuration & upgradation of Net scaler Application Delivery Controller(10.5, 12.0) Backup & Restoration of Net Scaler (10.5, 12.0) Configuration of LDAP & dual factor authentication & troubleshooting related issues Configuration of HA , Load balancing , store front integration SSL offloading & other policiesVirtual Desktop InfrastructureMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureCitrixCitrix ADCVMware AdministrationCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange ServerSystem AdministrationEnd User Technical Support
- $30 hourlyI have been working on Azure Virtual Desktop for more than 2.5 years in which Hostpool, VNET Creation, VM Creation, workspaces, publish application etc.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureMicrosoft WordMicrosoft AzureCloud ImplementationVirtual MachineVirtual Machine Operating SystemVirtualization
- $40 hourlyPrikshit Sharma is a Senior Cloud Engineer, responsible for managing, deploying, optimizing, and helping customers with cloud transformation on Microsoft Azure. Skilled in Cloud computing, Windows server, Microsoft Azure, Azure IaaS, Complex Datacenter transformation & Migration and Desktop Virtualization (VDI) solutions for cloud offering of Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), VMWare Horizon and Infrastructure as a code.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureCloud ArchitectureCloud SecurityCloud MigrationArchitectural DesignArchitectureSolution ArchitectureCloud ComputingMicrosoft Azure
- $25 hourlyDetail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureTechnical SupportCustomer OnboardingServer & Virtualization SoftwareWindows AdministrationProduct DemonstrationCitrixSolution ArchitectureMicrosoft AzureCloud Computing
- $50 hourlyI have over 10+ years of experience in Citrix Xenapp / Xendesktop and Vmware horizon Administration, VMware Administration & VMware Hypervisors, Workspae one and NetScaler Management and maintenance. I also have basic knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud, PowerShell scripting, Ansible and Splunk. I believe this will enable me to be a great asset to your organization. Currently, I am allied with Wells Fargo, India as a Senior Infrastructure engineer, where my functional expertise lies in installation, troubleshooting, upgrading and migrating Vmware horizon, Citrix, my expertise has been in providing end-to-end support for Citrix products and systems integration solutions for various clients. I have handled various projects for various organizations in assisting the clients for building, configuring, and managing VDIs using both Citrix and Vmware. Migrating hosted applications from legacy Citrix farm to the latest; integrating Citrix Storefront with F5 BIG IP APM Module, and managing XenApp & XenDesktop Infrastructure. I regularly work on the upgrades of Workspace one/netscalaer build versions, the creation of Load Balancing virtual servers, performing root cause analysis, and resolution of various issues. I have a solution-oriented attitude of working with thorough assertiveness, high personal commitment and willingness to travel, ability to work in a team. I have demonstrated the ability to get along well with others and to deal effectively with contractors; accuracy; reliability; resourcefulness; sound professional judgment; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position. My resume is enclosed for your consideration. Should you have any questions or wish to schedule an interview, please do not hesitate to call me at +91-8884119109. I look forward to hearing from you soon.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryVMWareCitrix
- $35 hourlyAs a highly experienced Scripting, Automation, Virtual infra like VMware and Automation professional with over 10+ years of experience, I have an in-depth understanding of VMware environment management and products, including VDI, VMware ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vSan, vRIL, and VRA. Automation like PowerShell and python scripting and expert on understanding on GITHUB. I possess a strong track record of effectively monitoring and managing complex VMware environments, overseeing projects, managing virtual teams, and navigating team dynamics to achieve successful outcomes.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureVMware NSXGitHubDesktop ApplicationPythonMicrosoft Windows PowerShellVMware AdministrationApplicationMobile AppDevOps
- $30 hourly🏆 8 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬' 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 🏆 Master of Microsoft® products, solutions, and services for 𝐒𝐌𝐁𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 🏆 Delivering innovative solutions that help 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 🏆 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐓 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 to make your business secure, productive, and profitable 🏆 Full-Time Freelancer 𝗠𝗖𝗦𝗔, 𝗠𝗖𝗦𝗘, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 🏆𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬: Leadership, Time management, Communication, and Teamwork 🏆 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿: ADDS, ADCS, ADRMS, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, IIS, RDS, WSUS, Failover Cluster, GPO, DFS, FSMO, Single/Cross Forest Migration, Domain Trust, Security, Hardening, PowerShell, System Assessment, File Server, and Storage Services 🏆 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: Azure Active Directory, Azure ADDS, Azure File, Exchange 2003-2019, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint, PowerAutomate, OneDrive, Intune/EndPoint Manager/SCCM, AutoPilot, Windows 10/11, Microsoft Defender, Azure Virtual Desktop, FSLogix, Azure Storage, Security, Compliance (HIPAA, PCI DSS, CIS, STIG, GDPR), Automation, Administration, and Documentation 🏆 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 M𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 M𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: I can migrate your on-premise infrastructure, applications, and data efficiently and simplify your cloud migration journey. ☑️ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆: Define business justification and expected outcomes ☑️ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻: Align cloud adoption plan to business outcomes ☑️ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆: Prepare the cloud environment for planned changes ☑️ 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁: Implement the desired changes across IT and business processes ☑️ 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲: Implement operational baselines and best practices ☑️ 𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻: Benchmark and implement governance best practices 🏆 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: I can smoothly migrate your existing messaging environment to Microsoft 365 or Office 365 by following methods: ☑️ 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Maximum of 2,000 mailboxes but recommended mailboxes is 150 ☑️ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Batch migration over the course of a few weeks or months ☑️ 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: The feature-rich experience and administrative control ☑️ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: BitTitan MigrationWiz, CodeTwo, and SkyKickVirtual Desktop InfrastructureCloud ComputingIT InfrastructureMicrosoft TeamsCloud SecurityMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationSecurity InfrastructureEmail SecurityMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerSecurity AnalysisOffice 365Microsoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Active Directory
- $6 hourlyI am Computer hardware technician expert since 20 years of experience in this field, I can help customers to troubleshoot computer hardware difficult problems of motherboard related, Ram and powersupply related problems. I can help customers and small scale to mid size companies to deploy their own cloud services for their business just like amazon and google even better and simpler way which are cost effective and cheaper then google and amazon. Help customers to deploy windows 10 , windows 11 operating system deployment and troubleshooting. I can help customers to connect their branch offices remotely into single Lan ( Branch offices can be located in any country) They can access files securly and safely. Can give printouts from any location remotely, Can access their desktops from any location without using licence of expensive softwares like Team viewer or Any desk. Backup solutions are also provided ( Automatic bakups). Cloning of hard disks done as backups, Data Recovery solutions from Damaged hard disks, SSDs. Reverse cloning. Protection from Ransomeware and viruses. Creating virtual dekstops of windows 10,windows11, linux mints. Servers deployment and administration Can help create virtual enviroments. Speed up Lan Networking. Data recovery solutions. Best computer technician at ur service.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureServer AdministrationOpenVPNComputer HardwareLAN AdministrationAntivirus & Security SoftwareComputer Hardware InstallationData RecoveryCloud ServicesVirtual MachineOperating SystemComputing & NetworkingVPNPythonMicrosoft Windows
- $20 hourlyWith over 10 years of experience in the M365 / O365 / Cloud Admin / Technical Support Executive / Engineer position at various firms, with a proven track record of success in providing comprehensive technical support and a diverse skill set that spans various aspects of IT infrastructure management, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your team. As highlighted in my resume, my recent experience as an M365 Technical Support Engineer for a prominent freelancer position has equipped me with the skills needed to effectively communicate with end users, diagnose issues, and provide timely resolutions. I possess a deep understanding of Microsoft Azure/365 services, having successfully managed identity and security solutions, while ensuring high availability and reliability. Furthermore, my proficiency in troubleshooting and reproducing complex issues in lab environments has allowed me to consistently deliver superior customer support. During my tenure at Peggy Solutions Inc., I managed a wide range of responsibilities, from overseeing Microsoft Azure/365 services to maintaining desktop computers, network servers, and virtualization platforms. I am adept at configuring and monitoring Windows servers within a cloud environment and have hands-on experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager. My expertise in administering SharePoint Online and maintaining client sites has contributed to the operational health of the environment. Led the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of Office 365 applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Planner. Provided technical assistance, troubleshooting, and user support for Office 365 applications, promptly addressing user inquiries, issues, and challenges. Developed and delivered training sessions, workshops, and documentation to educate users on the features, functionalities, and best practices of Office 365 applications. Collaborated with cross-functional teams to integrate Office 365 applications with existing systems, enhancing workflows and driving seamless collaboration and communication. Assisted in managing data within Office 365 applications, including data migration, data retention policies, and ensuring data security and compliance. Customized and configured Office 365 applications to meet specific business requirements, including creating templates, workflows, and automation. Monitored the performance of Office 365 applications, analyzed usage patterns, and identified opportunities for optimization and improvement. Implemented security measures and compliance policies to safeguard data and ensure adherence to regulatory standards within Office 365 applications. Kept abreast of the latest updates, features, and best practices related to Office 365 applications and provided recommendations for their effective use. Maintained and supported the administration of Exchange Online application’s environment, which comprises O365 services. Created and maintained daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports. Worked with Security Team to discover and remove any Spam, phishing and virus infected emails from user mailboxes, archives and cloud storage. At Integra Technologies LLC, I excelled in managing Microsoft Azure/365 services, identity, and security. I actively contributed to the design and construction of hybrid cloud environments and engaged with clients to align cloud architecture with their needs. My knowledge of IAM roles and policies enabled me to implement strict security measures in line with the least-privilege model. My career journey also includes roles such as Low Voltage Technician at Climatec and Systems Technician at JD Resources Inc., which granted me a comprehensive view of network infrastructure, hardware, and software troubleshooting. Additionally, my experience as a Network Technician at Sify Technologies honed my skills in network design, troubleshooting, and Cisco device management. I hold a Diploma & BE from Indian Computer Society and CMJ University, and continuously seek to enhance my skills to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices. My strong technical aptitude, coupled with my commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, makes me a valuable asset to your team.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureMicrosoft 365 CopilotMicrosoft AzureOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryVirtual AssistanceContent WritingOffice AdministrationEnthusiastic ToneResearch & StrategyCloud ComputingServer AdministrationOffice ManagementGraphic DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $15 hourlyMotivated student of Computer Science having 4 years of experience. Proficient in various platforms, languages, and embedded systems. Able to effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate as part of a productive team. Knowledgeable in user interface, testing, and debugging processes. Bringing forth a motivated attitude and committed to utilizing my skills to further the mission of your company!Virtual Desktop InfrastructureCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsMicrosoft Azure
- $45 hourlyI'm a Certified Kubernetes Administrator and Cloud/DevOps Engineer with extensive experience of 4+ years in building Cloud Infrastructure and Automation through various DevOps Tools. I have worked on various projects with international clients and diverse teams therefore I can assure you of a fast resolution and reliable counseling solutions on time. Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization. I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position. I have given my 100% effort in my past companies, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations. If I channel them further, they will bring fruitful results to me and also to your esteemed organization. 🌟 Here are some of my technical highlights: ✅ Certifications ✔️ Certified Kubernetes Administrator ✔️ AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional ✔️ AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate ✔️ AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner ✔️ Azure DevOps Engineer Expert ✔️ Azure Network Engineer Associate ✔️ Azure Administrator Associate ✔️ Azure Fundamentals ☁️ Cloud Services Platforms ✔️ AWS ✔️ Azure 💻 Programming Languages ✔️ Python ✔️ Bash ✔️ Powershell 🔩 Infrastructure-As-Code (IAC) ✔️ Cloudformation ✔️ Terraform ⚙️ Configuration Management ✔️ Ansible 🦾 CI/CD 🦾 ✔️ AWS CodePipeline/CodeBuild ✔️ GitLab ✔️ Jenkins 🐋 Containerization & Orchestration 🚢 ✔️ Docker ✔️ Kubernetes ✔️ Elastic Container Service (ECS) ✔️ Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) ✔️ Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)Virtual Desktop InfrastructureActive Directory Federation ServicesMicrosoft Active DirectoryCloud ArchitectureInfrastructure as CodeMicrosoft Virtual ServerDesktop ApplicationYAMLKubernetesAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft AzureTerraform
- $100 hourlyAspiring for challenging assignments in Managing Application Virtualization Engineering , Networking, Systems, and Server with a reputed organization in the IT industry. Professional Profile An astute professional with over 20 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Project Management, Service Strategy, Service Design, Operation Management, IT Security Risk domain Networking & Systems Administration with technical expertise in the implementation, operations and support functions of mission-critical business solutions using IT as a tool. Worked in HSBC Software Development India as Sr.Consultant Specialist -Citrix- Azure Cloud Migration Worked with Barclays Technology Centre India as AVP - VDI / Virtualization from Aug-2018 in Citrix L3 Operation , Citrix 6.5 , 7.15 , Appsense etc. operation Recently handled Citrix - xenapp , xendesktop Vmware 6.0 & View VDI operation transition @ New York USAVirtual Desktop InfrastructureAzure Blockchain ServiceInformation TechnologyCitrix ADCCloud ComputingMigrationMicrosoft ProjectCitrixMicrosoft Azure
- $6 hourlyDevOps enthusiast with a passion for streamlining software development and IT operations. A seasoned professional adept at fostering collaboration between development and IT teams to accelerate delivery and enhance product reliability. Proficient in implementing continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, automation, and infrastructure as code (IaC). Experienced in cloud platforms like AWS and Azure. A problem solver with a keen eye for optimizing workflows, ensuring efficient, scalable, and secure applications. Committed to staying ahead in the ever-evolving tech landscape, embracing innovative tools and methodologies to drive operational excellence in DevOps practices.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureDevOpsPythonAzure DevOpsAWS Application
- $20 hourlyCitrix CCA 4.5 and 6.5 Trained VM Ware VSPHERE 5.0 Trained CCA-V (1Y0-201) certified - Managing Citrix Xendesktop 7.6 Solutions 70-533 - Microsoft Azure Certified VMWare Horizon View 7.13 Trained VMware Workspace One Trained and Certified Microsoft AVD Trained and Certified (AA -140) AWS Cloud Trained and Certified Google Cloud Trained Objective To be a part of an organization that provides a challenging job role and utilizes my technical and managerial skills for achieving the common goals of the company and self. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY * Currently working with client "P&G" on Microsoft AVD Solution. * Worked in Client "Knauf" in VMware Horizon on Azure solution * Presently associated with LTIMindtree (Noida) * Worked on Mosaic Citrix Environment Transition and worked on Microsoft AVD Solution, in future all Citrix Environment will be decommission and all application will be Migrated into Microsoft AVD Project-Sempra EnergyVirtual Desktop InfrastructureGoogle Cloud Platform AdministrationAWS FargateAWS CloudFrontAWS CloudTrailAWS CloudFormationMicrosoft Azure AdministrationVMware ESX ServerVMware AdministrationCitrix ADCCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsCitrixMicrosoft Active Directory
- $10 hourlyA dedicated IT profesional with over 13years of exepereince providing it support and maintanance. My journey has been filled with a variety of challenges, each of which has only fueled my desire to provide effective solutions and outstanding service. As a Desktop Support Engineer, I specialize in : Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues. Installing and configuring operating systems (Windows, Mac). Ensuring robust network connectivity. Implementing security measures to safeguard your systems. Providing user training to enhance technology utilization.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureRemote Management SoftwareRemote Connection SupportNetwork SoftwareComputer Operating SystemComputer MaintenanceComputer Hardware InstallationMicrosoft OutlookOperating SystemComputing & NetworkingNetwork Access ControlVirtual MachineRemote IT ManagementComputer AssemblyDesktop Support
- $22 hourlyIT professional with 10+ years of experience and expertise in designing, architecting, consulting, implementing and troubleshooting Network Infrastructure and IT Security solutions. Breadth of experience working across enterprise environments supporting wide variety of information systems. Adept at assessing requirements and goals of clients and implementing IT infrastructure and security solutions. Provide a range of IT strategy and business-related advice to clients. Client breadth spans across Governments, large corporations and SMEs across the globe.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureCloud ComputingCloud ArchitectureCloud ServicesVMware ESX ServerNetwork SecuritySystem SecurityCloud SecurityDevOpsMobile Device ManagementMicrosoft IntuneMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerNetwork AdministrationWindows Administration
- $20 hourly-An enthusiastic professional with 7+ years of experience in MSP Support. -Ensures the communication around the team to run smoothly and accurately. -Expert in providing the remote management to clients and have been working on it already. -Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy. -MS Exchange Server, Office 365 Migrations -Azure, VMWare, Hyper-V, AWS, Citrix. -WSB, BCDR, StorageCraft, Datto, Veeam, Acronis. -Desktop Support, Helpdesk, End user support. -Outlook & O365, PC Troubleshooting, Mobile Device Configuration -Printing Problems, Virus/ Spyware Cleanup -PSA & RMM: ConnectWise, DATTO, KASEYA, Service Now(SNOW), Manage EngineVirtual Desktop InfrastructureFacebook Ads ManagerSocial Media MarketingGraphic DesignYouTube MarketingGoogle Search ConsoleGoogle AdsTwitter/X Ads ManagerGoogle Merchant CenterLinkedIn Campaign ManagerContent WritingDigital MarketingEnd User Technical SupportCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsDesktop & Laptop SupportDesktop SupportServiceNowConnectWise AutomateRemote IT ManagementMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerMicrosoft AzureTroubleshootingMicrosoft Active DirectoryMigrationHelpdesk
- $50 hourlyGreetings, fantastic folks! I'm Vasudevan N, a seasoned professional freelancer with 5 years of mastery in transforming data into pure magic. Picture this: I seamlessly navigate Analytics, expertly dance with Visual Basic for Applications, and skillfully wield Python for top-tier Data Cleaning sorcery. Consider me your virtuoso in crafting dynamic Web Pages and Dashboards that elevate your data experience. But hold on, there's more to my repertoire! As a resume virtuoso and macro maestro, I infuse Operations Analytics and Management with a touch of sophistication. Microsoft Excel is my canvas, and Management Information Systems grant me exclusive backstage access. In need of mail merged finesse or a PowerPoint presentation that captivates? Look no further—I've got you covered! Let's collaborate to make data not just a task but a celebration of success. Because in the world of professional freelancing, excellence meets excitement! Greetings, fantastic folks! I'm Vasudevan N, a seasoned professional freelancer with 5 years of mastery in transforming data into pure magic. Picture this: I seamlessly navigate Analytics, expertly dance with Visual Basic for Applications, and skillfully wield Python for top-tier Data Cleaning sorcery. Consider me your virtuoso in crafting dynamic Web Pages and Dashboards that elevate your data experience. But hold on, there's more to my repertoire! As a resume virtuoso and macro maestro, I infuse Operations Analytics and Management with a touch of sophistication. Microsoft Excel is my canvas, and Management Information Systems grant me exclusive backstage access. In need of mail merged finesse or a PowerPoint presentation that captivates? Look no further—I've got you covered! Let's collaborate to make data not just a task but a celebration of success. Because in the world of professional freelancing, excellence meets excitement!Virtual Desktop InfrastructurePowerPoint PresentationMicrosoft ExcelMail MergeManagement Information SystemOperations Management SoftwareOperations AnalyticsMacro ProgrammingResume WritingData CleaningPythonDashboardWeb PageVisual Basic for ApplicationsAnalytics
- $15 hourlyI’m a server provider, experienced in building WINDOWS/LINUX/UBUNTU SERVER for small and medium-sized businesses. Whether you’re trying to play games , host your web application on windows server , or need a remote desktop services , needs fast cloud computers to run your projects , i can help. i will provide a windows server to run your projects . Knows MUCH ABOUT CLOUD COMPUTING Regular communication is important to me, so let’s keep in touch.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureWindows ServerCloud ArchitectureMicrosoft AzureCloud ServicesCloud ComputingServerComputerWeb HostingNetwork DatabaseRemote IT ManagementDevolutions Remote Desktop ManagerRemote Connection SupportComputer NetworkNetwork Engineering
- $10 hourlyDedicated and highly skilled Technical Support Engineer and server administrator with three years of experience in providing exceptional IT solutions. Proven expertise in managing Windows and Linux server environments, ensuring seamless operations, security, and optimal performance. Adept at troubleshooting complex technical issues, implementing efficient solutions, and delivering exceptional customer support.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureManaged File TransferFile ConversionImage ResizingAmazon Web ServicesApplication Setup & InstallationRed Hat Enterprise LinuxSystem MonitoringcPanelSSL CertificateLinuxServerLinux System AdministrationWindows AdministrationSSL
- $5 hourlyI would like to be professional towards the organization and to work where my skills will be useful, active to accept all challenges and work hard towards achieving goals of the organization with new techniques. A highly competent and result-oriented with 5.8 years of experience in IT Sector, expertise in Cloud computing and Citrix Administration and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment; ethical, loyal and maintain a high degree of confidentiality. CORE COMPETENCIES * Strong background in Windows Azure Cloud Computing (IAAS), * Experience in administering and supporting Citrix XenApp 4.5/6.5/7.x, XenDesktop 5.6, 7.x and PVS 6.1/7.x environments. * Work with vendors on problem resolution to include Microsoft, citrix and application vendors. * 3+ years of Hands-on Experience on Azure IAAS and AVD * Experience on Azure implementation and migration projects * Supporting Azure cloud infrastructure.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureMicrosoft Azure AdministrationMicrosoft Office SharePoint ServerMicrosoft Dynamics 365Microsoft 365 CopilotGolden Dynamic Ticketing SystemIT SupportSystem MonitoringTerraformMicrosoft Windows PowerShellApplicationDirectoryDesktop AdDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft Active Directory
- $16 hourlyI'm a Technical Advisor working with an MSP. Working on Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions. • Catering tickets on M365/O365 issues. • Troubleshooting Microsoft Intune - Windows 365 issues. • Working with a leading MSP in US, catering multiple medium to large firms which vary from On-premises to Hybrid Infrastructure. • Remotely monitoring physical servers, VMWare servers, and Cloud Servers running on Azure VMs.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureTicketing SystemVMware AdministrationRemote Management SoftwareRemote IT ManagementCustomer SupportIT SupportCommunication SkillsVirtual MachineOffice 365Microsoft AzureMicrosoft Active DirectorySystem Administration
- $16 hourlyObjectives Seeking responsibility and challenging opportunity that would utilize and encourage my abilities through dedicated hard work and resources of the company to achieve combined growth.Virtual Desktop InfrastructureSecurity Patch InstallationMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft OutlookDesktop & Laptop Support
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.