Hire the best Verilog / VHDL Developers in Pakistan
Check out Verilog / VHDL Developers in Pakistan with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyTo get top rated services, you need to hire top rated freelancer. With over 14 years of experience in electronics, we strive for success of businesses and products. Masters in the field of High speed PCB design, FPGAs, verilog,VHDL and circuit design, once chosen, We guarantee satisfaction at our end. Our team of engineers have worked on high speed PCBs stuffed with FPGAs, Processors, DDR2/3 interfaces, PHY chips and LVDS Signals all MANUALLY ROUTED. With IBIS models, We can SHOW you a PCB working on computer hence reducing risk of redesign. On FPGAs side, Our engineers have worked on most recent technologies like USB 3.0 Host IP core, DDR3 IP, 8051 IP and hybrid memory cube controller IP to name a few. We look forward to serve you professionally and up to your standards.Verilog / VHDLSolidWorksArduino FirmwareMicrocontroller ProgrammingMicrocontroller DesignSchematicMultilayer PCBPCB DesignProduct DesignDigital ElectronicsOrCADMATLABXilinxAltium DesignerVerilogField-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- $50 hourlyI can work on different languages such as VHDL, Verilog HDL, SystemVerilog. I can work on MULTISIM software. Quartus Xilinx Vivado Logisim Can be done easilyVerilog / VHDLIntegrated CircuitVHDLElectronic Circuit DesignAmplifiers & FiltersWeb DesignVerilogSystemVerilogEmbedded SystemCircuit DesignSchematicXilinxElectrical EngineeringNI MultisimMATLABFPGA
- $50 hourly• PhD degree in Computer Engineering with more than 10 years of hands-on experience. • Programming: Assembly, C, C++, Python, Matlab. • FPGA based development and testing of the system: MicoroSemi (Microchip), Xilinx(AMD), Altera (Intel) devices, SoC. • HDL Simulations: Isim, ModelSim. • Circuit designing and simulations: Proteus. • Designing firmware for Microcontrollers (TMS320, MSP430, Arduino, STM32, PIC).Verilog / VHDLVerilogMicrocontrollerVHDLSensorAssembly LanguageCircuit DesignEmbedded SystemXilinxInternet of Things Solutions DesignCC2650MATLABProteus Design SuiteCMSP430FPGA
- $40 hourlyTrained IC Designer with experience of working on projects from execution to silicon verification. − Top Digital IC Designer from specifications to RTL and from synthesis to post-silicon validation. − RTL designer for Machine/Deep learning-based biomedical processors for disease detection. − Performing development activities such as Synthesis, Formal Verification, Static Timing Analysis, Placement, and Routing. − Optimized designs to meet the power, performance, and area constraints. − Top Analog IC Designer from design, to schematic and from layout to final GDS. − Designed Chopper Stabilized Capacitive Coupled IA for Bio-potential Recording. − Designed Analog front end for the current sensing applications.Verilog / VHDLSpecificationsDigital DesignMachine LearningSystemVerilogTcl/TkVerilogVLSIRegister-Transfer LevelIntegrated CircuitImplementationFPGAMicrochip
- $40 hourlyProgressive subject matter Electronics Engineer working as Trainee Engineer SoC in Aql Tech Solutions, Islamabad. Previously worked as an Internee at NIE, Islamabad, Chipkoo Labs, London, and PTCL, Islamabad also published a research article and completed some Coursera Certifications. I am interested in embedded systems, and digital electronics design and very motivated to play a role in the emerging SoC Industry as a Design or a Verification Engineer. A tenacious thought leader and practitioner who worked on different projects via collaboration and exemplary stakeholder management.Verilog / VHDLVerilogC++CLabVIEWSimulinkMATLABDigital ElectronicsImage ProcessingSystemVerilogMathematicsMATLAB Script
- $45 hourly✅ Full Stack Development ✅ Heuristic and AI algorithm development ✅ Video and Image processing ✅ Embedded Software development ✅ Computer Architecture, Reconfigurable Computing I have a diverse background in computer science and engineering. I have more than 20 years of experience working on software development, artificial intelligence and heuristic algorithms, vision-based systems, embedded systems, computer architecture, and reconfigurable computing. I am currently the Chief Software Architect at startup named Lambda Theta. I completed my Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering from NUST Pakistan and went on to earn Master's and PhD in Embedded Systems from UPMC (now Sorbonne University) in France. My Skill set includes the following ✔ Python, OR-tools ✔ Flutter/Kotlin ✔ ReactJS, HTLM, CSS, SQL ✔ C/C++/RUST ✔ RTOS, Multi-threading ✔ Assembly Language, Low level optimization ✔ Verilog/VHDL, Synopsys, Cadence, Vivado, Quartus Few of the major projects and task categories that I completed are as follows ✅ AI and Heuristic algorithms Developed several heuristic algorithms using Simulated annealing, Integer Linear programming. These include 2-D bin packing (placing rectangular objects in circular containers), 3-D packing (placing items in Freezers), Poultry feed optimization, Route optimization, Prediction. Object detection and Face recognition algorithms. ✅ Web application to showcase output of AI algorithms Developed multiple web applications to showcase AI application for safe city project. Detect objects of interests and display them on GIS maps and show as heat-map. Compute and display routes optimized for servicing more than 700K locations. ✅ Mobile application development Developed mobile applications using Kotlin and Flutter. Deployed tensor flow lite model. An application to detect golf ball and flag pole, and compute distance. A mobile application connected with an Edge device for live and offline communication and analysis. ✅ H.264 and MPEG-4 decoder optimization Optimize the implementation of H.264 and MPEG-4 decoder for TriMedia (Philips VLIW processor). The optimization includes algorithmic as well as assembly level optimizations. ✅ AI and Video processing application on Embedded Systems Applications such as object detection, face recognition, and Image classification applications on Raspberry PI, Jetson, Xilinx and Altera/Intel FPGA boards. ✅ FPGA architecture and CAD tool design Taped out a mesh-based FPGA with 1024 CLBs. Proposed application specific FPGA. Modified the placement and routing algorithms in VTR CAD flow. ✅ CAD Tool design for Micro-Processor Development of a C Language optimizing compiler, simulator and assembler for a 5-way VLIW processor.Verilog / VHDLVHDLVerilogPythonWeb ApplicationComputer VisionGenetic AlgorithmMobile App DevelopmentComputer AssemblyAlgorithm DevelopmentOptimization ModelingC++Artificial IntelligenceFPGARaspberry Pi FirmwareVoIP
- $40 hourlySolution Architect System Design based on System on chip reconfigurable platforms - development of high speed Embedded and FPGA based systems, handling the whole hardware and software aspect of it. Had my hands dirty with, - ZYNQ UltraScale ZCU111 RFSOC / ZCU102/ ALYNX - Zynq ZedBoard/MicroZed/Zybo/PYNQ/ custom designed zynq boards - ADI RFSOCs/FMCOMMS/USRPs/LimeSDR/iotSDR/pocketGNSS piksi GNSS/GPS and custom SDRs - Analog Devices High Speed ADC/DACs, DDS chips, RF Boards. - ASIC Emulation on S2C VU19 Board, 100G ethernet NIC System Verilog/VHDL/Xilinx SOC Dev Tools/Vivado Suite/Vivado HLS/Xilinx SDK, Xilinx System Generator. Matlab/GnuRadio/UHD/SoapySDR/adi libiio/iioscope/ Embedded Linux/Yocto/PetaLinux/ microblaze/ C, Python , ARM Processors, Rasberry PI/BeagleBoan/Nvidia Jetson SDR and comm RF Testing expertise on Agilent Vector Signal Analyzer, Rohde & Shawardz FSVR, Infiniium Oscilloscope, National Instuments AWG and VSA.Verilog / VHDLXilinxMATLABPythonCEmbedded LinuxVerilogFPGA
- $30 hourlyI specialize in: ‣ PyQt5/Tkinter ‣ Web-Scraping ‣ Task Automation/Scripting ‣ Django Framework ‣ OpenCV with python/C++ ‣ Arduino(C++)/Atmel Studio/Raspberry pi ‣ ROS/RosAria ‣ C# (.Net Core) Do you want anything related to these? Hit me up so we can further discuss your project.Verilog / VHDLNode.jsRaspberry PiUnixRobot Operating SystemWeb ScraperArduinoVerilogC++/CLIAtmel AVRPython-Goose
- $25 hourlyDear Clients! I am an Electronic Engineer with more than three years of experience in Control Systems, Embedded Systems, FPGA, and Power Electronics. I can provide the services of having expertise in the following: -Technical Article Writing -PCB designing (multi-layer) -Verilog coding -Embedded Systems Design - IoT Solutions Design - Firmware Development -Analog, Digital & Power Electronics Designing -Matlab Coding / Simulink Design (Related to Control Systems, Embedded Systems & Power Electronics Field) I am also a graphic designer with one year of experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign. I can provide the services of having expertise in the following: -Photo Background Removal -Photo Retouching and Editing -Cartoon Effect -Logo Designing -Business Card Designing -Letterhead Designing -Shirt Designing I hope to get the best from you :)Verilog / VHDLAltium DesignerPCB DesignVerilogArduinoCircuit DesignInternet of Things Solutions DesignPhoto EditingFirmware ProgrammingDigital ElectronicsEmbedded CElectrical EngineeringPower ElectronicsAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $10 hourlyI am Electrical Engineer, having 7+ years of expertise in C++, Matlab and VHDL programming, prototyping, testing and developing software for embedded systems. I also have expertise in handling any kind of data for different operations like extracting desired information, converting from one format to another format Expert in: Latex, Xilinx FPGA, Microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspbary pi,Matlab, C++, VHDL. Also expert in data entry handling works involving MS Word, Excel and power-point etc.Verilog / VHDLWritingEndNoteArticle WritingMicrosoft ExcelAcademic WritingCVerilogMicrosoft VisioResearch PapersVHDLCitation StyleMATLABProofreadingLaTeXArduino
- $5 hourlyAre you looking for top-notch expertise in Electrical Engineering and Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Consultancy? Look no further! Me and my team are here to provide you with exceptional solutions and insights that will power up your projects while ensuring the safety of your operations. ✨ Who am I? ✨ I am a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer and HSE Consultant with a passion for delivering excellence. With a solid background in both fields, I bring a unique blend of technical expertise and safety-conscious mindset to every project I undertake. 🔧 What I offer 🔧 ✅ Electrical Engineering Consultancy: From designing electrical systems to troubleshooting complex issues, I provide comprehensive consulting services tailored to meet your specific needs. Whether it's power distribution, control systems, or renewable energy, I have the expertise to optimize your electrical infrastructure for efficiency, reliability, and safety. ✅ HSE Consultancy: Safety is a priority in any project, and I am committed to ensuring that your operations comply with the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental regulations. I offer expert guidance in risk assessment, hazard identification, safety audits, and the implementation of effective safety management systems. 💼 Why choose me? 💼 🌟 Extensive Experience || 🌟 Holistic Approach || 🌟 Commitment to Quality || 🌟 Client Satisfaction 🔌⚡️ Let's power up your projects while prioritizing safety! Contact me today to discuss your electrical engineering and HSE consultancy needs. Together, we will achieve remarkable results that will energize your business and protect your workforce. ⚡️🔌Verilog / VHDLFire Protection EngineeringElectronicsCircuit DesignWiresharkControl EngineeringNI MultisimPSPICEVerilogLabVIEWMATLAB
- $22 hourlyI am Senior Electrical and Electronic expert with over 7 years of good experience in handling Electronic systems and Power System analysis for Generation, Transmission, Distribution Utilities, Bulk power-consuming industries, Control systems, and Digital Logic Design(Controller Programming), industrial devices, IoT, and Machine learning. ☑Power System Services; Good enough experience in the modeling of Power Systems, Control systems Scheme, Communication Systems Diagrams, and Digital Logic Design solutions using different methods and simulation software such as ETAP(Electrical Transient Analysis Program), PowerWorld Simulator, DIgSILENT (Power Factory), DIALux, MATLAB, Labview, Draw.io, Verilogue/VHDL/FPGA programming, Arduino, STM32, Multisim, Microblaze, and Xilinx. ☑PCB Design Services: I have experience of about 7 years in Schematics Design, PCB design, BOM creation, Gerber (manufacturing) file, and programming. Completed successfully around 70+ projects using Kicad, Altium, ZenitPCB, Gerbv, Eagle PCB, and Circuit maker. Furthermore, I provide the services of basic and detailed engineering projects based on ITB project specifications. Datasheets and plot plan. IMPORTANT: I have sound knowledge and access to UL standards and I can design products that comply with UL Standards. *******I DO WHAT I COMMIT AND I COMMIT WHAT I CAN DO******* Regards Abubakar. MAVerilog / VHDLDIALux evoEngineering DesignMultilayer PCBElectrical EngineeringElectrical DrawingPCB DesignSchematicPower SystemElectrical DesignResearch PapersElectrical Layout DesignVerilogSolidWorksAutodesk AutoCADMATLAB
- $20 hourlyHello hope you are doing well. I am Electrical Electronics Engineer of top university of Pakistan.I am expert in Digital Logic Design, FPGA based Digital System Designing, Verilog HDL, VHDL, System Verilog and Digital Electronics. The following are my Expertise: 1.Gate Level based Modeling 2.Data Flow level based Modeling 3.RTL based designing 4.Behavioural Level Modeling 5.Synthesis and Implementation 7.Finite State Machines designing 8.Sequential Circuits Designing 9.Combinational Circuits Designing 10.IP core based designing 11.Counters/Registers/Ram/Rom designing 12.Adders/Subtractors/Multipliers/Dividers 14.Decoders/Encoders/Mux/De-Mux 15.Filters Designing 16.Signal Processing The following are the softwares that I prefer you for simulation: 1,Vivado Design Suite 2.Xilinix ISE 3.Modelsim Altera 4.Quartus 2 5.EDA playground I have experience in the following FPGAS boards for implementation: 1.Xilinx FPGAs, Artix-7, Nexys 2,3 and 4 boards 2.Zynq 702 & 706 FPGAs 3.ZYNQ 7020, 7035 and 7045 SOC FPGAs 4.Altera DE-10 Lite Board 5. Xilinix Spartan FPGAs. Spartan-3E FPGA development kit. 6. Intel FPGAs, Max10, Cyclone IV, Cyclone V.Verilog / VHDLXilinxNI MultisimElectrical EngineeringAltium DesignerMachine LearningVerilogDigital DesignDigital ElectronicsArduinoPCB DesignEmbedded SystemMATLABMicrocontroller ProgrammingVHDLFPGA
- $10 hourlyI've been working as a programmer and designer for more than four years. I can help you with MATLAB, Python, and C++ programming. I also offer mathematics problem solving and tutoring tasks as well. If you have a project in any of these areas, please get in touch. I'm committed to giving you the best quality work. Thank you for considering me. 🔧 Services Offered: 🔧 📊 MATLAB Programming 🔌 Electrical Circuit Design 📈 Data Analysis and Visualization 🤖 Machine Learning and AI Applications 🐍 Python Scripting 🔌 Control Systems Design 🎯 Problem-Solving and OptimizationVerilog / VHDLDifferential CalculusNumerical AnalysisControl EngineeringPCB DesignMathematicsElectrical EngineeringElectronicsPython ScriptFPGAVerilogDigital Signal ProcessingMATLAB ScriptVHDLPythonMATLAB
- $13 hourlyI hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from a well-reputed university (335 in the world), with 2+ years of experience in Embedded Systems Design and Firmware Development. Currently, I am working with a German startup as a Firmware Engineer. * I will make your idea come to reality with the best Embedded Hardware Choices. * I can design Firmware for your project. * I can integrate your solution over Cloud with services like AWS IoT Core, and Azure IoT Hub. **Experience: - Worked on STM32 platform - Hands-on experience with ARM, AVR, Raspberry Pi, ESP 32 & 8266 and Arduino Microcontrollers - Experience with Digital Design using Intel and Xilinx FPGAs using Verilog HDL - Experience in Linux, Bash Scripting, ROS, Gazebo - Understanding of I2C, SPI, UART, USB, BLE, and WiFi protocols - Understanding of SDKs, algorithm design, and MISRA-compliant standards for C/C++ - Experience in Pipelining and Scheduling with RTOS for better efficiencyVerilog / VHDLC++PrototypingFirmware ProgrammingReal-Time Operating SystemAWS IoT CoreEmbedded CAzure IoT HuBSTM32LinuxPythonMicrocontroller ProgrammingArduinoVerilogArduino FirmwareEmbedded System
- $20 hourlyResearch on FPGA (Verilog), System Designing and implementation and Testing and Design Space Exploration. Nowadays I am working on FIR Filter and proximate computing with Dr Rehan Hafeez. Now I am learning, machine learning to develop ML algorithm on FPGA which give a better spade.Verilog / VHDLFPGAEmbedded SystemCircuit DesignCComputer Hardware DesignVHDLVerilogVLSISystemVerilogLabVIEWPythonC++
- $5 hourlyI'M Bilal Waris, I am Electrical Engineer i Would like to be part of growth oriented and active programmer that will enable me to make use of education and will benefit of maximum level from my skills & to work in Competitive Environment, where I can enhance my Knowledge skills and gain practical experience as well as find out opportunities for the career growth An excellent academic record, ability to understand. My skills are Electronics Projects,Embedded Systems Projects++ Programming, C# desktop application , AUTOCAD Designing, MATLAB coding ,Web developingVerilog / VHDLMATLAB ScriptMATLABElectronicsSimulinkMachine LearningArduinoCircuit DesignElectrical EngineeringVerilogEmbedded System
- $120 hourlyI have experience of over seven years in the real-time embedded electronics. Now, I am an Embedded Systems engineer for a small corporation that specializes in medical systems. I have ported operating systems, written boot loaders and many device drivers in my research career. As an co-design engineer, I need to know both the hardware and the software to estimate work within the constraints for the system (CPU speed, RAM, flash storage, power etc.) to meet the overall device specifications. I specialize in reading data sheets to determine how to set the write bits in the right registers to achieve what needs to be done. My key expertise include the following • Strong programming skills in C/C++ for embedded platforms • Understanding of processor architecture, ARM, x86, RISC-V • Hands on experience of building Linux kernel, drivers and BSP’s • Know-how of boot-loaders, board bring-ups • Know-how of debugging kernel modules, drivers etc. • Hands-on experience of profiling tools such as strace, ftrace etc. • Have solid hands-on experience with RTOS such as Nucleus, ThreadX, FreeRTOS etc • Have hands-on experience in hardware sensor interfacing • Have good understanding of Networking & Wireless protocols such as TCP/IP • Familiar with PCI drivers • Have working experience of Git usage • Unit/module testing associated to the developmentVerilog / VHDLInternet of ThingsXilinxFPGAMATLABSimulinkPCB DesignArduinoDigital ElectronicsCircuit DesignAnalog ElectronicsC++VerilogEmbedded LinuxEmbedded CMultilayer PCB
- $5 hourlyWelcome to Upwork I'm Electronic and ASIC design engineer with 4 years professional experience I have been working in the electrical and electronic also ASIC design engineering field. I have a great command of Electrical and Electronic Engineering related projects and ASIC design and provide expertise as freelancers exclusively on Fiverr and Upwork. if you have any questions related to my expertise please contact me, I will feel pleasure to assist you. client satisfaction is my priority. I strive to provide quality work. I am working on software like Arduino, orcade, Pspice, ltcspice, Modelsim, Multisim, MATLAB Simulink and PLECS I provide support and consulting, ranging from concept formulation and design to prototyping, testing, measuring, and troubleshooting. I hold full access to standard electronics labs and Anechoic Chamber equipped with: network analyzer, EMI test equipment, PCB assembling tools, etc. ✅Professional Expertise ✔︎Electrical and Electronics Circuits ✔︎Power electronics converters ✔︎ Digital Signal processing algorithms ✔︎Electrical Machines ✔︎Arduino Project ✔︎Arduino programming ✔︎ Instrumentation and Measurements ✔︎Electrical and Electronics circuits implementation ✔︎ C and C++ Programming ✔︎ MATLAB and Simulink ✔︎VLSI ✔︎FPGA ✔︎Vivado ✔︎Candance ✔︎Virtuoso ✔︎Openlane ✔︎PLC Programming ✔︎Circuits simulators (ADS) and PCB design tools like Altium, Eagle & Design Spark Apart from that, I also provide assistance and support with the writing of reports, extended essays, dissertations, thesis, and scientific publications, from formulating the proposal and the working hypothesis (research outline) to proofreading and editing.Verilog / VHDLElectrical DesignVLSIElectronic Circuit DesignFPGAArduinoElectrical EngineeringDigital DesignMicrocontroller ProgrammingAnalog ElectronicsCadence PlatformAnalog CircuitPower ElectronicsRTLinuxLayout DesignVerilog
- $30 hourlyWHO WE ARE? We are a team of highly professional engineers with over 16 years of experience in Electrical and Electronics product designing. WHAT WE DO? We develop systems from paper based concept to actual product prototype.We are experienced in the following systems. 1) Electronic Warfare Design and Digital Receiver Design 2) ESM and RWR systems 3) SDR systems 4) Digital Communication systems 5) AIRCRAFT AVIONICS 6) MIL STD 1553 7) USRP and UHD WHAT WE OFFER? We offer expertise in the following domains. 1) RTL and FPGA Development (Verilog/VHDL) 2) Electronics Circuit Design (Schematics) 3) Baremetal and OS C/C++ application Development 4) Python Development 5) Digital System Design 6) Digital Signal Processing 7) MATLAB 9) Deep Learning 8) Digital Communication protocols SPI,PCIe,SATA,Ethernet,SFP,JESD,USB 9) Numerical Controlled Oscilator(NCO),DDS,Digital Up/down Conversion 10) ADC & DAC 11) SOC & RFSOC We have in-house electronics prototype testing and assembling facilities. We can also arrange volume production. Feel free to challenge us with your projects. We never compromise on the quality and client satisfaction.Verilog / VHDLTelecommunications EngineeringMachine LearningPythonC++CMATLABSystemVerilogVerilogSchematicDigital Signal ProcessingElectronic Circuit DesignFPGA
- $10 hourlyHello Dear Clients: I’d like to offer you my LaTeX expertise for any of your documents related to Tex editing. • Ms degree in Electrical engineering specialization with digital signal and systems processing and digital image processing. • 3+ years of experience in LaTex document editing. • 3+ years of experience in editing academic reports, research articles, and journal articles in LaTeX overleaf. • 5+ years of teaching mathematics to junior and senior school students. I have worked with different international clients on other freelancing websites although I am new here on Upwork, I can provide you links to clients' reviews. About me. I am hardworking and very serious about my job and a devoted professional who is always keen to learn new techniques and technologies. I am always there when you need my help. I always try to achieve my tasks within the stipulated timeframe. I am a full-time freelancer for Latex editor and programming ready to give you hardworking, reliability, flexibility, and honesty. I can work with minimal supervision, communicate, and give updates on the status of my work output. I love working with all kinds of content, especially thesis, research, and journal articles but CV and books too by managing Bib Tex too! I can convert from the word, images, and pdf to LaTeX, create a new template, or convert into LaTeX commands and class already made design templates, forms, documents, etc. I have been using LaTeX for over 3 years and I helped many students and researchers with their reports, manuscript, university thesis, research articles, and journal papers. As a Latex editor my skills include but are not limited to: • Conversion of a document originally written in word to LaTeX format. • Creation of LaTeX template on any given specification. • Editing of LaTeX document. • CV/Resume of your choice. • Multi-column research and journal articles. • Any basic to complex mathematical and scientific equations and chemical formulas. • Write and edit complex tables in LaTeX. • Figure and subfigure handling and creation of figure grid. • LaTeX error debugging. • BibTex, bibitem in any style. • Exam and paper creation in LaTeX. and still wanting to LEARN a lot more as I progress. I am very efficient, determined, and quick in delivering projects to clients before meeting the deadline with 100% satisfaction and loyalty. I take a lot of care in the final product and delivery on time. I'm a perfectionist and I like to see a job well done. Especially if it is coded in LaTeX.Verilog / VHDLVerilogScientific Literature ReviewScientific ResearchScientific WritingPDF ConversionGoogle DocsGoogle Spreadsheets APIMicrosoft ExcelC++Machine LearningPythonTypingMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordLaTeX
- $20 hourlyHello, I'm a Graduate majoring in integrated Circuit Designing (IC): A dedicated professional with 3 tape-outs and 3.5 years of experience in Analog and Digital Integrated Circuit designing, simulation, and Custom layout implementation. I've designed and simulated Analog ICs (Schematic to GDSII), Digital ICs (RTL to GDSII), and Mixed-signal SoCs using Cadence Virtuoso, PVS/Assura/Calibre, Genus, Innovus, ISE, Vivado, Modelsim, Nand2tetris, MATLAB, and many more. I also have experience with the E-fabless OpenSource ASIC design tool Openlan Ngspic MAgic and Klayout. Always happy to hear from you." Thanks!Verilog / VHDLElectronic DesignOrCADAnalog ElectronicsDigital ElectronicsElectronicsElectronic Circuit DesignIntegrated CircuitAnalog CircuitCircuit DesignDigital DesignXilinxCadence PlatformMATLABVerilogMicrochip
- $10 hourlyA computer engineer with broad knowledge and hands-on experience in electrical and software engineering, contemporary design optimization for embedded systems through FPGA using Xilinx and Vivado. I enjoy computer programming and automation, obtained hands-on training in java FX, Flutter, C, C++, Matlab and Python programming. Managed technical projects, designed and developed fully functional websites, mobile applications and online content management systems.Verilog / VHDLDigital Signal ProcessingVerilogMachine LearningMATLABJava GUIMicrocontroller ProgrammingFPGAStandalone ApplicationJavaFXPythonC++JavaMySQLAPISQL
- $20 hourlyAre you looking for a MATLAB, DIgSILENT Powerfactory software Expert and a Perfect Electrical Electronics Engineer who can assist you in your projects? Meet Waqas Javaid, an Electrical and Electronics Engineering Expert. I have completed my Bachelor's degree in 2018 from Bahria University Islamabad. I am an expert in Electrical and Electronics design projects such as circuit design, Electrical power supply design. Furthermore, I am an expert in MATLAB, C++ and PLC Programming. I have over 5 years of Industrial level experience regarding Electrical and Electronics engineering. Codesys PLC Programming Expertise: I am a highly skilled CodeSys PLC programming expert with extensive experience in designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions using the CodeSys platform. My expertise includes configuring and integrating PLC hardware components, troubleshooting and debugging programs, integrating HMI/SCADA systems, and implementing communication protocols. I have a deep understanding of industrial automation systems and I am proficient in creating comprehensive technical documentation. My Expertise is in Other following fields. 1. Arduino and Raspberry pi Programming of boards using C/C++ and Python languages respectively. 2. Microcontroller Programming including AVR, PIC, STM, and ARM. 3. Proteus Simulation in simulating Arduino and Microcontroller projects using Proteus software. 4. Circuit Simulation using softwares like LTSpice, Multisim, and MATLAB Simulink to simulate and optimize electronic circuits. 5. PLC Ladder Logic Programming in developing PLC Ladder Logic programs for leading PLC platforms such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, and Schneider. I can also help you with PLC integration, HMI/SCADA development, and other automation-related projects. 6. ADS Design and Simulation using Advanced design software (ADS) software to design and simulate high-frequency electronic circuits, including RF amplifiers, mixers, and filters. 7. Multisim Circuit Simulation using Multisim software to simulate and analyze electronic circuits, including analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuits. 8. Anylogic Simulation using Anylogic software for simulation modeling of transportation, logistics, and manufacturing. 9. Solar Energy PV Design solar energy systems, including PV system design, electrical layout, Installation and Maintenance and performance analysis. 10. Microsoft Visual Studio C++ coding and Image processing in C++ language 11. Solar Energy Consultancy on solar energy solutions and renewable energy technologies. 12. Robotics Programming languages such as Arduino, MATLAB, C++, Python, and ROS to design. 13. Control System Programming for manufacturing, automotive, and aerospace industries. 14. LabVIEW Programming to design and develop custom solutions for automation applications. 15. Python Programming for scientific computing, data analysis, and machine learning applications. 16. Cadence Software tools for custom analog and mixed-signal circuit design. 17. DIgSILENT Powerfactory Software tools for power system analysis and planning. 18. VCCS and MBD Protocol designing expert for Vending machine 19. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Internet of things (IoT) Expert. 20. Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) 21- COMSOL Multiphysics Expert 22- Power Supply Design including Battery inverter design and High/low voltage level power supply. 23- Codesys software Expert 24- Raspberry Pi programming Expert 25- Red Lion HMI programming using Crimson 3.2 software expert 26- WEKA Software Tool for JAVA expert 27- PCB design on Altium software 28- Solidworks Simulation Expert 29- Cisco Internetworking Packet tracer Expert 30- EasyPower software and power quality works. I also have completed my final year project, which is "Restaurant Automation Using Waiter Robot,", which is based on automation and control. I will provide you with quality work with 100% satisfaction according to the given requirements and also my services will be available on, tight-time work. 100% refund fee if you are not satisfied with my work. Thanks Electrical Engineering | Electronics Engineering | Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) | MATLAB | Arduino Microcontroller | Circuit Design | Power Systems | Control Systems |Analog and Digital Electronics | Signal Processing | Robotics | Microprocessors | Embedded Systems | Sensors and Actuators | Communications Systems | Power Electronics | Industrial Automation | Instrumentation and Measurement | Circuit Simulation | PCB Design | C++ Programming | Microsoft Visual Studio | C++ | DirectX Library in C++ Programming | DirectX Library using Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Language: | PVSyst software | Codesys software Expert | Raspberry Pi programming | ns-3 Simulation software expert | DIgSILENT Powerfactory | Open modelica software expert | Proteus Design Suit Expert | Cisco Internetworking Packet tracer ExpertVerilog / VHDLProteus Design SuiteElectrical EngineeringImage ProcessingPLC ProgrammingRoboticsEmbedded SystemFPGAArduinoMATLABControl EngineeringElectronic Circuit DesignMicrocontroller ProgrammingPythonVerilogPCB Design
- $20 hourlyI am an expert in System Verilog and Verilog HDLs and fine experience with FPGAs. I can help you with Digital System design projects building Data paths and Control units using Verilog. Microprocessor Projects using C or assembly languages(ARM, MIPS, 8051, AVR): I have experience with embedded system projects using ARM development boards such as tiva tm4c123 launchpad, LPC1114 and stm32F4 development board on Keil using C and assembly. If you are looking for an expert to do microprocessor projects, I can help you. I like to do assembly coding projects on Edsim51 simulator using 8051 assembly. I have strong grip on C/C++ related projects (Game of Life, Huffman encoding, Level Detector simulator using FreeRTOS) I can perform machine learning projects on Python. I have achieved 99.23% accuracy in my final year project i.e. Tuberculosis detection from chest X-rays using Deep learning algorithms such CNN, Transfer Leaning)Verilog / VHDLVHDLSystemVerilogAssembly LanguageVerilogFPGADigital Design
- $10 hourlyHave vast experience in domains like Embedded design (STM32, ESP32, Arduino). I have worked on different projects ranging from IC design (Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog) to design and development of Bio-medical products and running computer vision algorithms on embedded devices (ESP32-CAM). If your project is related to Electrical Engineering, I can help you out with that. I am also experienced in scripting languages such as Python and Bash. As an Electrical Engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology, I bring a unique blend of technical expertise and innovation to your projects. Currently, I work as an integrated circuit design engineer, and I am deeply committed to staying on the forefront of new advancements in the field. With a self-taught background in Machine Learning and AI, I have honed my development skills and am excited to take on new challenges across a range of engineering fields. Whether it's hardware design, system design, embedded systems, Internet of Things, or model development for ML, I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work and exceed your expectations. What sets me apart is my unwavering dedication to growth and learning. I am always looking to push boundaries and explore new technologies, bringing fresh and innovative ideas to each project. If you are looking for an engineer who is passionate, driven, and committed to delivering exceptional results, look no further. I am eager to collaborate with you and help bring your ideas to life. Let's make something amazing together!Verilog / VHDLAssembly LanguageFPGAVerilogLinuxComputer Hardware DesignInternet of ThingsEmbedded SystemSTM32ESP32CC++Computer VisionMATLABMachine Learning
- $30 hourlyI'm an Embedded Engineer and experience in Designing FPGA layouts on both HLS and low level hardware using Verilog and VHDL. Vivado is a most demanding tool in FPGA industry that is using in almost everywhere from Space to Defence Industry. And, I'll design your layouts using this tool with the integration of Python Application on Jupyter Notebook.Verilog / VHDLC++SystemVerilogFPGAMATLABEmbedded SystemVHDLPyQtVerilogFirmware ProgrammingXilinxPythonDigital DesignDigital Signal ProcessingEmbedded ApplicationElectrical Engineering
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.