Hire the best Verilog / VHDL Developers in Vietnam
Check out Verilog / VHDL Developers in Vietnam with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyI'm an electrical and electronic engineers with excellent academic background, firm language skills and 10+ years of working experience. I have experience/knowledge in + Analog/digital circuit design (schematic design + PCB layout). I have worked with tools such as Altium Designer, Orcad and Eagle. + FPGA/ASIC design using Verilog/VHDL. I have worked with Xilinx/Altera/Lattice FPGAs as well as correspondence tools (Xilinx ISE/XPS/SDK/Vivado, Altera Quartus, iCECube) + Firmware design. I have worked with PIC, ARM, AVR, Aduino, etc... + Embedded System design from scratch. + Software design using C/C++/C#. I have worked with tools such as Qt, Eclipse, Visual Studio, etc... + Study, analyze, implement complex algorithms on software as well as accelerate them on hardware (FPGA, CUDA). Some hobby projects + Nintendo Entertainment System on FPGA. + JPEG Encoder/Decoder on FPGA. + Smart Home Management System based on Zigbee.Verilog / VHDLMQL 5MQL 4EnglishMetaTrader 4Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)PCB DesignVHDLVerilogC#C++C
- $40 hourlyLogic Design and Verification, VLSI Design, Programming, Specification creation, Verification Plan, Teaching Computer Architecture, Operating System, Logic Design, Programming, Electronic Assembly, Verilog.Verilog / VHDLVerilogVLSIComputer Hardware DesignCPU DesignSpecificationsWritingArchitectureComputer EngineeringAssembly LanguageAssemblerLogic ProgrammingComputerCConstruction Document Preparation
- $40 hourly10 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN FPGA and software design - 100% JOB COMPLETED - COMPLETED ABOVE 100 JOBS IN FPGA/VHDL/VERILOG - 200 VERY GOOD REVIEWS in freelancer.com I am an electronics engineer with excellent academic background, firm language skills (IELTS 6.0) and 10-years experience in TOP SKILLS below (Graduated Very Good Degree - Top 5% graduated Student at Top University in Vietnam) TOP SKILLS 1. FPGA Design. (VHDL/Verilog) 2. Embedded System Design. (Schematic, PCB Design) 3. Software Design. (C/C++ in Linux system) TOP PROJECTS - Finish the FPGA Ethereum miner in U50c card, with the fastest speed in the world 62Mhash at about 150W (very familiar to push speed for FPGA, get good timing closure) - Work on the project related to 100G TCP/IP of FPGA - Good in HBM/DRAM control, petelinux toolchain... 100G TCP/IP in C1100 board - Improve timing and clock speed for a FPGA (My fastest design is 700MHz) - Partial Reconfiguration - Pcie XDMA Xilinx IP Core - Zynq Vitis, SDK and Controller, transfer data between PS and PL through DMA - Zynq Petalinux - Familiar Vitis flow, aws and azure fpga design - Linux command skill LANGUAGES -English: IELTS 6.0 (Reading 6.5, Speaking 6.5, Writing 6.0, Listening 5.5)Verilog / VHDLVerilogC++Embedded CEmbedded LinuxFPGAVHDLMetaTraderC
- $25 hourlyI’m a developer with experience in building embedded systems, developing FPGA systems, hardware (low and high speed). Whether you’re trying to win work, list your services – I can help! I’m experienced in FPGA developing IP core any brand (Xilinx, Altera ...) I’ll fully project manage your brief from start to finish Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch!”Verilog / VHDLMicrocontrollerTechnical WritingVerilogLinuxCircuit DesignEmbedded SystemVHDLSTM32Hardware DesignPCB DesignFPGAC++
- $15 hourlyAn Electronic and Telecommunication Engineer. Hardworking, highly movated and ambious individual reading for Electronics Engineering degree with a passion for success and experience in a variety of programming skills. Proven record of public speaking and communicaon skills with strong team-working ability.Verilog / VHDLPython ScriptCKerasVerilogElectronicsReinforcement LearningPythonC++
- $20 hourly- Experienced VLSI and Embedded Engineer with 2 years in FPGA design, ASIC development, and embedded systems. Proficient in RTL coding, ASIC design flow, microcontroller firmware, DSP, and c- communication protocols. - I am also a freelance photographer Why Choose Me: - Comprehensive Solutions: Concept to prototyping, solving complex challenges efficiently. - Collaborative: Open communication, client vision realization, and expectations exceeded. - Quality Assurance: Rigorous testing for flawless performance and top-tier quality. - Drive Innovation: Transform ideas into cutting-edge electronics solutions. Let's discuss your project and how I can contribute to your success.Verilog / VHDLPhotographPhoto EditingEngineering PhysicsVerilogVLSIEmbedded C
- $5 hourlyExperienced FPGA Engineer with 10 years of designing and verifying FPGA systems. Skilled in developing complex FPGA designs, synthesizing and verifying the designs. Proficient in programming Verilog, VHDL and Quartus II for FPGA programming. Strong knowledge of embedded systems, digital signal processing and communication systems.Verilog / VHDLC++VHDLVerilog
- $30 hourlyCareer Objective: To obtain the embedded system engineer position with an electronics company where my electrical and programing skills together can help in design and development of FPGA, Firmware, Digital Signal Process for various products. Skills and Competencies * 7+ years of experience in Research and Development on Embedded System. * 7+ years of experience in Verilog, VHDL, Matlab/Simulink, FPGA, C/C++. * Expertise in ORAN,4G, 5G,Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Broadband Radio, IOT System. * Working knowledge of Linux/Windows operating systems. * Source code control: SVN, Git * Knowledge of communication protocols (e.g., SPI, I2C, RS485, Ethernet, CPRI, ORAN). * Laboratory tools: Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Keysight Vector Signal Analysis, Spectrum, Vivado Analyzers, Keysight 5G Signal Generator. Working Experiences (April 2016- Now)Verilog / VHDLEmbedded CDigital DesignVerilogCSimulinkDigital Signal ProcessingMATLAB ScriptEmbedded SystemVHDLSpecificationsFPGASystemVerilog
- $10 hourlyI am a IC design and Verification Engineer with experience in UVM verify environment and Digital design using verilog or Systemverilog. Whether you are trying to win work, finish some task related to my major - i can help - I am experienced in Verilog, System verilog, UVM, Digital designVerilog / VHDLPythonCC++PerlFPGAVerilogSystemVerilog
- $50 hourly* 6+ years of experience in Research and Development on Embedded System. * 6+ years of experience in C/C++, Verilog, Matlab/ Simulink, FPGA, C#. * 3+ years of experience with project manager role, ability of working with partner, hardware or product teams * Expertise in jammer technology, HF devices, GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G Networks. * Working knowledge of Linux/ Windows operating systems. * Strong development experience in SPI, I2C, UART, RS485 communication protocols * Expertise in designing device driver for embedded systems such as ADC, DAC, PLL, Flash, Audio codec,... * Experience using multiple source version control: Git, SVN * Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills together with drive, commitment, and team spiritVerilog / VHDLDigital Signal ProcessingEmbedded SystemXAMLVHDLVerilogSimulinkMATLABLinuxC#C++C
- $10 hourlyOBJECTIVE Schematic Design Layout Design Pic C ESP 32 ESP 8266 UART Image processing, Deep Learning, Artificial intelligence, Yolov5 Pycharm Community, Visual Studio, Arduino, Google Colab, Roboflow, Kaggle.... Power Electronic, Inverters STM 32 Arduino Raspberry pi Kit , Module SIM Bluetooth Fluent Softwares Altium Proteus Psim multisim Smarthome, Lock Door, Barcode,QR Code Reader Speech 2 text, Attendance system, Face recognition, Object Detection.Verilog / VHDLArtificial IntelligenceTensorFlowVerilogESP8266Raspberry Pi FirmwareComputer Vision SoftwareEmbedded SystemHardware Description LanguageCPythonSTM32Hardware DesignPCB DesignArduinoAltium Designer
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.