Hire the best Video Producers in the United Kingdom
Check out Video Producers in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlySo, you have a website, but there's the constant worry about engaging your audience with regular and relevant posts. Worry no more! I will be your goto person to create awesome blog posts for your website that keep your audience glued. My Process 1. The first thing I do is to understand what your project or website is about. 2. The next step is to find out who your target audience is; this determines the tone of the articles. It goes without saying that a website for kids should have a different tone than that of retirees. 3. After that, I suggest article ideas or titles for your approval, but if you have those already, great! 4. We agree on a price, a due date, and other details for the articles. 5. I do my thing and turn in the articles within the stipulated deadline. If you would like to give me the reins so that I post directly on your website, I'd gladly do that. And you don't have to worry about how I'll find my way around. If it's a WordPress website, that'll be a breeze, but even if the CMS is alien (from Mars maybe), I'll figure it out. So, why don't you go ahead and send me an invite or click on that "Contact" button and let's begin an amazing journey, together?Video ProductionBlog WritingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingArticle WritingCopywritingProofreadingEbook WritingGraphic DesignNews WritingContent StrategyTechnical WritingSEO ContentWritingSEO AuditSEO StrategySEO Keyword ResearchSEO Writing
- $120 hourlyMy work: nathanaltai.com I'm a London-based videographer and photographer with more than 4 years of experience creating stunning visual content. I have experience with: - Corporate videos - Testimonials & case studies - Interviews & fireside chats - Social media ads - Product promos - Headshots & lifestyle photos My goal is to deliver work of the highest quality that helps you achieve your goals, and helps me build long-lasting client relationships. If you have a specific video or photography project in mind, please feel free to get in touch to discuss the details. Finally, thank you for checking out my profile! :) - NathanVideo ProductionDroneTestimonial VideoFilm & VideoFilm ProductionColor GradingAdobe After EffectsAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Creative SuitePhoto EditingFinal Cut Pro XDrone VideographyFilm DirectionVideo EditingVideography
- $40 hourlyI am an experienced & dedicated Video Editor with a passion for colour & a seven-year demonstrated history of working in the post-production industry. Certified in DaVinci Resolve for both video editing & colour grading and highly skilled in both Premiere Pro and After Effects, I currently work full time as the Video Lead for a creative agency; specialising in brand campaigns & social media content. I am contractually tied by NDA’s in my current job, so am unable to show any recent work however I am more than happy to take on watermarked test projects, to showcase my abilities!Video ProductionVideo CommercialVideo Post-EditingDaVinci ResolveDigital PhotographyColor Correction & FilterAdobe LightroomVideo EditingColor GradingAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $60 hourly⭐ Upwork Skill Certifications in 2D Animation and Video Editing ⭐ ▶ Motion Graphics ▶ 2D Animation ▶ Video Editing "David brought a level of professionalism that is hard to find. This was the first project working with David and he delivered and brought a unique energy and creative freshness that significantly contributed to it's success." Brandon Farmer (Pixter Videos) ★★★★★ If you are looking for a passionate, dedicated Video Editor & Motion Designer to assist in creating video content for your marketing endeavours, complement and strengthen your brand Identity or just produce some eye-popping moving images, then let’s talk! I’m especially accomplished in:: ◉ Premiere Pro ◉ After Effects ◉ Photoshop ◉ Illustrator "David is absolutely excellent - would not hesitate to recommend." Yasmin Desai (Impala) ★★★★★ Having worked across multiple industries and markets in recent years on projects for prestigious brands such as Pepsi, Sega & Lego, I've garnered many valuable skills and honed my ability to provide clients with the precise aesthetics and outcomes they are looking to achieve. As well as aligning seamlessly with brand identities and carefully following project briefs, I've always had a very vivid imagination and found it both easy and enjoyable to generate creative ideas. So even if you don't have a clear vision about how your video should look and feel, I'm confident in my abilities to contribute useful suggestions where necessary to foster the optimal results. "Fantastic to work with, creative thinker and responses to both initial ideas and changes were fantastic." Michael Beddoes (SEON) ★★★★★ I’d love to discuss any project you have in mind, so feel free to get in touch!Video ProductionAnimationBranding & MarketingVideographyBrand Identity2D AnimationAdobe After EffectsVideo Post-EditingVideo EditingAdobe PhotoshopVideo Intro & OutroAdobe Premiere ProAdobe IllustratorExplainer VideoMotion GraphicsColor Grading
- $35 hourlySo, you’re looking for a creative content editor? The ultimate goal of your content should be to command the attention of the target audience and inspire them to take ACTION. - This is where I come in! It is of my ambition to take your content and showcase it in a way that engages and captivates your audience. Every piece of content created should be there to: entertain, educate or inform the viewer- preferably a combination of these. I am a British freelancer who specialises in producing and editing photo/video content specifically for marketing, social media and business use. I have more than 5 years of experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Lightroom and Illustrator which all come into the process. So, if you’re looking for: - YouTube videos and thumbnails that give your channel the quality it deserves… - Instagram video posts that encourage people to view your profile… - Facebook ads that command the viewer to take action… - A motion graphics designer to create a new sleek intro/outro for your videos… - An editor capable of premium colour correction/grading and sophisticated SFX… - A photo editor capable of editing massive catalogues of photos in a particular style… - An expert capable of elite colour correction, colour grading, masking and spot removal… - A reliable editor capable of sharpening up or adding contrast/vibrance to your photos… - A cohesive Instagram feed of photos edited in a similar kind of style… - Your own personal presets developed specifically upon your requested aesthetic… - Thumbnails, Channel art, Banners, Facebook cover photos or any other promo material… - Natural high-end air brushing and blemish removal… …or anything else in the realm of photo/video editing, graphic design, social media etc. Then I am here to help you. All you need to do is scroll to the top of this page, click on “invite to job” and send me a quick message that provides a brief description on what you’re looking for and I will be in touch right away.Video ProductionContent CreationMotion GraphicsYouTubeInstagram PluginSocial Media Content CreationPhoto ManipulationVideo AdvertisingGraphic DesignVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsExplainer VideoAdobe Premiere Pro
- $60 hourlyVisit ➠ videographybybart.com Welcome to Videography By Bart I have over 4 years of experience in video production and photography. I work independently or with my team, depending on the project scope. I am dedicated to creating high-quality video content and photography that will help promote your business and engage your audience. Videography services include: ✅ Corporate video production: I can create promotional videos, employee testimonials, and other types of content that will showcase your company's strengths and values. ✅ Event coverage: I can capture all the highlights of your event, from speeches and presentations to candid moments and interviews. ✅ Product demos and tutorials: I can create videos that demonstrate how your products or services work and the benefits they provide. ✅ Animation and motion graphics: I can add visual interest to your videos with animation and motion graphics, making them more engaging and memorable. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your project in more detail. I am looking forward to working with you. Thanks, Bart.Video ProductionVideo EditingVideo Post-EditingShort Video AdVideo AdvertisingSocial Media AdvertisingCommercial PhotographyAdobe Premiere ProVideographySocial Media VideoAdobe After Effects
- $75 hourly🏆 AVAILABLE FOR WORK NOVEMBER 2023 🏆 ⭐️ I'll make your podcast shine! ⭐️ Hey there, I'm Richard, your friendly neighbourhood video podcast editor with a ton of experience in the audio and video industry. When I work on your podcast, I treat it like my own, ensuring that it's something I can proudly share with the world. I've spent 10 years in the sound industry and ventured into video editing about 7 years ago. Now, I exclusively focus on video podcasts. -------------------------------------------------------------- ⚡️ What Makes Me Stand Out -------------------------------------------------------------- 🏆 Recognized as a Top Rated Upwork Freelancer 🏆 100% Job Success Rate 🏆 Edited over 1000 Video Podcasts 🏆 Reached 40 million+ Views _______________________________ I take pride in satisfying my clients and going above and beyond to deliver the best possible product. With my passion for what I do and top-notch interpersonal skills, you can trust me to provide high-quality services. Tight deadline? No problem! Let's get it done together. Feel free to get in touch and tell me all about your podcast. 🎵 Clearing Up Audio - Fixing Noisy or Damaged Audio, Removing Pops, Clicks, Hiss, and Buzz 📽 Crafting Engaging Intro/Outro Segments 🎥 Seamlessly Editing Videos ✅ Adding Dynamic After Effects Animation -------------------------------------------------------------- 💻 My Equipment List -------------------------------------------------------------- I keep my equipment up to date for reliable performance. Hardware: Macbook Pro 2021, 16-inch, 32GB RAM, M1 Pro Software: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Waves Audio, iZotope, RXiZotope, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder _______________________________ Studio Location: Leeds, United Kingdom Let's team up and transform your podcast into an incredible experience. Together, we'll make it truly exceptional!Video ProductionAudio MasteringPodcastPodcast ProductionAdobe Premiere ProVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsAudio Editing
- $50 hourlyHi, I'm a Videographer/Photographer based in London/Birmingham United Kingdom. I can create professional and creative videos/photos for you and your brand to have unique and modern content to help you stand out and grow. . If you require top-end content, I will help you plan it, shoot it and edit it right away! Equipment: Cameras: - Sony FX30 Cinema Line (A CAM) - Sony A7III (B CAM) Lenses: - Sigma Art Lenses (14mm, 24mm, 85mm, 24-70mm) Audio: - Rode MIC Pro - Sennheiser MKE 400 - Balila Lavalier x2 Drone: - DJI AVATA (FPV DRONE) Gimbal: - DJI Ronin S Lights: - Aputure lights ( P60x/COB 60X) - Luxceo RGB Tube Light X2 Editing Software: DaVinci Resolve/Adobe Premiere Pro Adobe Lightroom/Adobe PhotoshopVideo ProductionAdobe Premiere ProVideo EditingVideographyPortrait PhotographyLifestyle PhotographyVideo Post-EditingReal Estate PhotographyReal Estate VideoPhotographyPhoto EditingVideo Editing & Production
- $50 hourly**** OPEN FOR WORK NOVEMBER 2023 **** ⭐️ My job is to get you more views on YouTube! ⭐️ I help you make better YouTube videos and channels so that more people can find them. This way, more people will watch your videos and become customers. -------------------------------------------------------------- ⚡️ Highlights -------------------------------------------------------------- 🏆 Grown My Own YouTube Channel To 96,000 Subscribers 🏆 8 Million+ Views 🏆 Supporting A 2 Million Subscriber YouTube Channel ********************************************************** It's exciting to see your content ranked at the top of search results, but does it really matter if it doesn't bring in more leads or customers? Simply making a lengthy video and hoping it will go viral is not enough. To create content that turns people into customers, you need to understand who your audience is and what problems they face. That's why having a content strategy is so important. You can avoid wasting time and money on content that doesn't drive results by having a plan in place. ******************************************************** I can help in three different ways: ✅1. I can create a content strategy for you that will make your YouTube channel better. This plan will include: ▴ Channel Audit: a review of your channel and videos, ▴ Competitor Research: a review of what your competition is doing, ▴ Optimization & Growth Analysis: recommendations for how to make your channel look better, what to talk about in your videos, and how to get more people to watch them. (I will also give you a list of video ideas for the next three months.) ✅2. One-on-one coaching to teach you how to: ▴ set up your new YouTube channel, ▴ come up with ideas for videos, ▴ make sure people can find them, ▴ turn viewers into customers. ✅3. I can manage your YouTube channel every month. ******************************************************** Get your YouTube help from an AUTHENTIC YouTuber! Whereas most 'experts' hardly use YouTube themselves, I've personally: 1) grown my own YouTube channel to over 95,000 subscribers 2) generated $100,000s in revenue from my YouTube channel. I teach 1,000s of others how to succeed on YouTube and would love to help you personally with your YouTube channel too. If you’re a company or an individual looking to commit to YouTube then let me support you on your journey and we'll get you to your YouTube goals together!Video ProductionYouTubeDigital MarketingSocial Media StrategyYouTube ViewsContent MarketingSocial Media MarketingInternet MarketingYouTube SubscribersYouTube MonetizationYouTube MarketingYouTube DevelopmentVideo StrategyYouTube SEOContent Strategy
- $75 hourlyExperienced and versatile Python developer. Former IT Project Manager at IBM and GlaxoSmithKline. Specialist areas of interest include: * Web scraping and HTML parsing with Python, Selenium, SeleniumWire, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, Requests, LXML etc. * AI/Machine Learning using OpenAI, Coreweave, Huggingface, Forefront, Bing Chat, Bard etc. * Prompt Engineering, fine tuning, and automation using LangChain and Facebook AI Similarity Search (Faiss). * Large Language Models (LLMs): LLaMa, GPT-3, GPT-3J, GPT3.5, and GPT-4 etc. * NLP (Natural Language Processing) with NTLK, SpaCy and AI. * ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tasks and pipeline processing. * Data Wrangling to and from HTML, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, CSV, JSON, XML and more. * Rapid development of Web Apps using Bottle, Flask, Flutter/Flet, and Anvil.works. * IPython/Jupyter notebooks for data science hosted on Deepnote, Gradio, and Google Colaboratory. * Data analysis and visualisation mainly with Pandas, Bokeh, Matplotlib, Plotly. * Writing and using APIs with batch processing and concurrency e.g. with Asyncio, Multiprocessing, Threading. * Video editing/processing, subtitle manipulation, and YouTube/Video automation. Three decades of experience finding creative solutions to business and IT problems. Author of several open sources projects including: Log2d, CleverDict, CleverText, and EasyPyPI... downloadable from Github and the Python Package Index. Now taking on small, short to medium term coding projects on a flexible/part-time basis.Video ProductionBusiness AnalysisYouTube PluginData ScrapingSoftware DevelopmentAutomationSocial Media ManagementFacebook PluginPython ScriptPythonNatural Language ProcessingDaVinci ResolveAdobe Premiere Pro
- $45 hourlyI'm a freelance videographer and video editor with over 6 years experience. My main skills lie in making branded content for social media, including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok. Whether you're a small brand making commercial content, or a YouTuber looking to engage a returning audience, I can help make that happen. - Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, Final Cut X & DaVinci Resolve. - Pre-Production through to final delivery, I'm a one man band who can do it all. - I'm a full time freelancer, so short turnarounds and unsociable hours are easy to accommodate.Video ProductionSocial Video MarketingVideo EditingVideo ShootAdobe AuditionAdobe After EffectsDaVinci ResolveVideographyAdobe Premiere Pro
- $175 hourlyI am a professional British voiceover and actor with a full Source Connect subscription, a Neumann U87 microphone and broadcast quality booth. VOICEOVER: I have a resonant, commanding, compelling male voice, but flexible with styles such as mid-Atlantic / International accent and with character voices as well. I am very reliable. Count the words in your script; divide by 2.5, then divide by 60 to get the approx duration in minutes. HERE ARE SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE UPWORK RATES: My rate for a single script is $100 up to 3 minutes, $150 up to 5 minutes, $200 for up to 10 minutes, but very good discounts are available for longer, regular work or bulk scripts. TV PRESENTATION: Please note that as well as voiceovers, I offer me "in vision" as a TV Newsreader. I hire a broadcast quality HIGH DEFINITION 1080 TV studio with Autocue and record on "Green Screen" so you can either "key" in your own background, or I can provide a virtual newsroom for you. VIDEO EDITING: Using top end software, Adobe Premiere Pro, I can edit for you as well as offer editorial insight if required. Fees include all rights in all non- TV & Radio media (internet OK) and also unlimited re-records until you are happy. I offer clients fast turnarounds on recordings, usually 7 days a week. I offer fully edited files optimised and bought out for rights. Please, try me out! Best wishes, PETER BAKER UK-based voiceover, presenter and video editor.Video ProductionArticulate PresenterVoice-OverVideo EditingVideographyTV BroadcastingPresentationsMixingAudio EditingVoice Talent
- $77 hourly* Previously Studio Head for Disney's Interactive TV division. * Electronic music producer * Video editor * ScriptwriterVideo ProductionGamificationMusic CompositionGame DesignGaming NFTNovelScreenplayChildren's WritingContent ManagementCreative DirectionContent WritingWritingScreenwriting
- $60 hourlyI am an award-winning video producer and editor with over 10 years of experience. I have worked with high profile clients like Google, Ford, Amnesty International, HSBC and Sony Music. I'm experienced in making corporate videos, brand films, adverts, promo videos, app videos, software demos, explainers and tutorials.Video ProductionVideo AdvertisingFilm EditingVideo Editing & ProductionVideo EditingVideo StrategyAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsDocumentaryVideography
- $80 hourlyColin is a TV presenter, broadcast journalist and Top Rated voice talent from Glasgow, Scotland. From reading the national news on Scottish Television to reporting on the UK's biggest stories as Radio Clyde's Senior Reporter, Colin has a wealth of experience in broadcasting and presenting. He currently works as a full-time freelancer, media trainer and voiceover artist. Colin has been presenting on television and recording voiceovers for more than a decade. His specialties include commercials, narration, news, entertainment and business. As well as Scottish Television, Colin's work and voice has been used by the BBC, Sky News, VisitScotland, Crerar Hotels, ITN and RP Alba to name but a few. Colin is also a fluent speaker of Scots Gaelic and is available for any translation work in either audio or text formats.Video ProductionVideographyAudio ProductionVideo NarrationVoice-OverAudio EditingMusic ProductionMusicCommunicationsTV BroadcastingExplainer VideoOn-Camera PresentingSenior Adult
- $69 hourlyExpert in After Effects with over 7 years of experience crafting explainer videos, UI animations, and data visualizations for Saas applications. My passion for motion graphics drives me to bring clients' ideas to life with stunning visuals and dynamic storytelling. Let's chat and see what we can create together. Mat.Video ProductionZoom Video ConferencingVideo AnimationAnimationAnimated Explainer2D AnimationWhiteboard AnimationMotion GraphicsVideo CommercialExplainer VideoDemo VideoAdobe Premiere ProVideo EditingAdobe IllustratorAdobe After Effects
- $40 hourlyI am a video editor and motion graphic artist with 10 years of media-production experience. I am proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and deliver a wide range of audio-visual projects that combine footage, motion graphics, and other graphic and audio assets. I can work according to prepared scripts and specific instructions as well as use my own initiative to provide creative direction for your projects, including script writing and story board development. I specialise in e-learning media production, including working with scientific and very technical content. This allows me to make sure the content and style of your project reflects the specific needs of your sector and audience. I have successfully worked for clients from the educational sector, including university departments, online learning platforms, conference organisers and private training providers. Why hire me: • SPEED AND RELIABILITY - I deliver projects within tight deadlines and always on time. • COMMUNICATION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT - I take very good care of my clients and take pride in my communication skills. I’ve worked remotely with clients around the world and as part of distributed teams, so I will be happy to offer suggestions for a more seamless production flow. • PROFESSIONALISM - Video production is my actual profession and I treat my clients and projects with professional dedication, which is reflected in my reviews, job success rate and many long-term collaborations. • VALUE FOR MONEY - I offer top quality work that provides better value for money and more flexibility than hiring a contractor or producing content in house. • LOW RISK - I offer a free kick off call before project start and can offer trial services to minimise your hiring risk for larger projects. • ACCOUNTABILITY - I provide a detailed overview of the technical tasks I complete as part of my delivery – you know exactly what you pay for and how much time it took. • TRANSPARENCY - I can provide upfront different pricing levels and delivery timelines depending on whether you prefer a basic or enhanced edit. What projects I can help you with: • online video courses • motion graphic explainer videos • stock footage-based explainer videos • screencasts • webinars • online conferences • whiteboard explainers created in animation suites such as Vyond • 2d character animation videos created in animation suites such as Vyond • podcasts (audio only or video+audio) • corporate training videos recorded in-house • how to videos / video tutorials • video infographics ... and more Please note at this point I don’t offer videography and filming services. Technical tasks I can do for you include: * script writing * story board development * sourcing stock footage * commissioning voiceovers * editing footage to music * adding video and sound effects * green screen editing * colour grading * adding captions * creating motion graphics (titles, intros, outros) * synchronising media assets (e.g. footage from many cameras, microphone, graphics, and presentations slides) * preparing media content for social media, content platform uploads and website embedding * turning pdfs and presentation slides into videos * improving the quality of audio recordings Please feel free to ask me anything! I'm happy to arrange a video call to discuss your project. Thank you for considering me! TomaszVideo ProductionAudio EditingVideo EditingVideo Post-EditingVyondAdobe CaptivateInstructional DesignCamtasiaElearning VideoAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsExplainer VideoMotion GraphicsElearningFinal Cut Pro
- $65 hourlyExtensive knowledge and insight into the ever developing world of digital marketing and communications. I've worked across B2B and B2C, helping to grow businesses within multiple niche. Some of the clients I have serviced are; Crew Clothing, Chatham Marine, Nissan, ALDI, Puregym and Carnival Cruises. I have helped brands drive incremental growth online using digital advertising, SEO and content marketing. I am currently working on FB Ads, YouTube Ads, Google Ads and TikTok Ads to help my client base growth their long-term brand building effectiveness as well as short term sales activation. My goal is to preach the great word of content and help brands grow their presence online. If you believe we can achieve something great together, drop me a line!Video ProductionSearch Engine MarketingSocial Media ManagementEmail MarketingSocial Media OptimizationContent WritingSocial Media MarketingMarketing StrategySearch Engine Optimization
- $59 hourlyI am a creative, efficient and professional Videographer. I have a great attention to detail, I am a hard worker and ensure great communication at all times. I use a Sony A7iii to film. My portfolio is on jamesoflynniffland.com I look forward to collaborating with you!Video ProductionVideographyVideo EditingTypographyGraphic DesignMotion GraphicsBlenderAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsAdobe PhotoshopSony Vegas
- $15 hourlyHi, I'm Holly! A desire for a life in Film and TV began when I was 10 wherein I would record short films of myself. Now I am a highly advanced video editor, proficient in many industry standards software including but not limited to: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. I have also dabbled in some audio techniques using programs such as iZotope RX and Adobe Audition. I specialize in editing, able to provide you with experienced and perfect results. I am very tenacious and will work to get the job done. I had a personal project which lasted 2 years, in which I filmed over 800 clips and had to manually key every single one of them, doing the entire VFX, grading, cinematography, editing - both audio and visual processes, myself. I'm very eager to learn and I won't be satisfied until I reach your expectations.Video ProductionColor GradingVideo EditingVideo Post-EditingAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopAvid Media ComposerSony VegasAdobe After Effects
- $20 hourlyHi, I'm Calvin, an experienced Video Editor. Portfolio: calvfilms.com/portfolio I use the Adobe Creative Suite. With years of experience, I am highly skilled in After Effects and Premiere Pro when it comes to Video Editing. My preference is to use hourly rather than fixed price contracts. The courses I have completed in regards to Video Editing are as follows: - Videography Course by Randy Alan - Video Production Course by Phil Ebiner - Social Media Strategy by Brian Peters - Creative Video Storytelling & Editing by Nikki Stephens - Cinematography Course by Zak Mulligan - Filming Scene Transitions: Creative Techniques on a Budget by Matty BrownVideo ProductionContent CreationMotion GraphicsVideo Post-EditingVideo EditingAudio EditingVideographyAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $125 hourly🎥 Video Editing | 🎬 Motion Graphics | 📹 Videography | 📱 Social Media Video | 🎵 Lyric Videos | 🎥 Promo Video | 🔊 Sound FX | 🎤 Presentations | 📺 Explainer Videos | 🖌️ Digital Creator | 🎶 Music Videos | 🎵 Commercial Music License Covered | 🎥 Video Editor with Social Media Experience | 📹 Zoom Video Editing Hello there, I'm Marek Mars, a freelance full-service visual content producer based in London, serving a diverse international clientele. My expertise lies in collaborating with businesses, agencies, and artists seeking to create distinctive, top-tier, multi-platform digital experiences. I work in flexible partnership with your marketing team, delving deep into your unique narrative, as I am passionate about crafting genuine, motivating stories. My journey into video production began as a mere dream, one that I transformed into reality. Now, it's time to understand your vision for the upcoming inspirational video, one that has the power to shift perspectives. Together, let's give life to your video.Video ProductionVideo AdvertisingSocial Media AdvertisingProblem SolvingMotion GraphicsExplainer VideoSocial Media VideoUnboxing VideoVideo CommercialVideo EditingTestimonial VideoAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsVideography
- $18 hourlyI love to edit videos and create animation in ADOBE AFTER-EFFECTS and PREMIERE PRO. If You are looking to create an awesome video for your business, brand, or for your social media you can hire me. I have more than 4 years of experience in video editing. My first priority is my client's satisfaction so we can build long-term work relations in the future too. Softwares I love to play with - - Adobe After Effects - Adobe Premiere Pro - Adobe Photoshop I Am Expert In - - Video Editing - Green Screen Removal - Background Noise Removal - Color Correction - Instagram Stories, Facebook Ads, etc. - Logo reveal - Intro Videos - Explainer Videos - Image editing (Photoshop)Video ProductionWedding & Event VideoFamily VideoVideo AdvertisingYouTube MarketingVideo DesignAdobe PhotoshopVideo AdvertisingVideo Post-EditingAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsColor GradingVideo Editing & ProductionVideo AnimationVideo Editing
- $50 hourlyWorld class video editing Elite brand strategy and management High end content creation that sets you apart Worked for some of the worlds biggest brands. Check out TwoSix10.com - an agency that will take you to the next level.Video ProductionFilm EditingStorytellingVideo Editing & ProductionTikTokYouTube PluginVideo DesignVideographyCreative & TalentYouTubeSocial Media Content CreationAdobe Creative SuiteVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProDocumentary
- $30 hourlyHi, I'm Andreea. I enjoy working on creative projects and enjoy helping people at the same time. I have experience in a vast array of roles due to the fact that I am running a series of social media platforms, hence I've got experience in anything related: from editing, voiceovers and copyrighting to filming, social media, and marketing. Looking forward to working togetherVideo ProductionOn-Camera PresentingGreen ScreenSocial Media ManagementActingSocial Media ContentVideo EditingMarketingVideo Editing & ProductionCopywritingVoice ActingExplainer VideoTestimonial VideoAdobe Premiere Pro
- $20 hourlyWhy me? 🌟 OVER 10 MILLION VIEWS GENERATED FOR CLIENTS ON YOUTUBE 🌟 OVER 2,000 HOURS OF CONTENT PRODUCED IN THE PAST 2 YEARS 🌟 PRIORITIZE AUDIENCE 🌟 EXPERT FILMMAKER 🌟 BACHELOR DEGREE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN 🌟 MASTER DEGREE IN FILM PRODUCTION 🌟 Humorous I know how to use Premiere Pro, After effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Audition and Avid Pro tools. Made Short Movie, Youtube Thumbnails, Viral Youtube Videos, Movie Trailers, Magic VFX Video. Feel free to check out my portfolio and let my work speaks for itself! I Value ✅ Audience's POV ✅ Client's Satisfaction ✅ Time ✅ Professional Standard ✅ Having fun creatively Regards, KennedyVideo ProductionYouTubeGraphic DesignYouTube ThumbnailPhotographyVideo DesignContent EditingVideo EditingPhoto ManipulationAudio EditingYouTube VideoVideo Editing & ProductionVideo Post-EditingAdobe Premiere Pro
- $30 hourlyWith 10 years experience in the field as a freelance photographer, videographer, video editor & content creator. As well as additional experience in designing & building websites. As a freelancer, I think that I have a unique combination of skills which allows me to be creative and analytical at the same time. Using my experience to produce content and outcomes which are both aesthetically pleasing and driven by data. I'm proficient with Final Cut Pro and Lightroom, using Photoshop to make additional adjustments. I have experience building sites on Wordpress, and on templates such as Wix. My recent projects have included producing & editing a green screen documentary on Crypto Currency with a series of YT Shorts. And working as an Art Director for a Natural Cosmetics Brand; creating a brand concept supported by developing mood boards, building & designing their website, producing and editing all photo & video content. I am passionate about self-development and goal orientated, and I am learning two additional languages; Spanish & Indonesian. This gives me an advantage when dealing with international markets and understanding foreign languages. I'm an instigator of both creative and community projects alike which I have attempted to reflect in my portfolio of work here. Such as "Making Memories Project" which I started in India, gifting free family portraits to the residents in the slums. As well as a project in Sri Lanka which documented a 1000km trip by tuk tuk, in an attempt to boost tourism again, after the tragic Easter bombings decimated the tourism industry. Watching new projects come to life is such an exciting stage for most business owners and entrepreneurs and I am grateful to be a part of that process. I love to get involved in projects which inspire and support honest and decent values, and become part of a greater cause. I thrive when making a positive impact, so can I help you make a difference?Video ProductionExplainer VideoVideo Post-EditingAdobe LightroomFinal Cut ProTrailerVideo AdvertisingFilm EditingPromotional VideoVideo EditingCorporate VideoContent CreationWebsite ContentVideographyPhotography
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.