Hire the best Web Testing Specialists in India
Check out Web Testing Specialists in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyI have around 5 years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. I am well versed with end to end software testing process which includes: ♛ Software Development Lifecycle ♛ Software Testing Life Cycle ♛ Requirement Gathering and Analysis ♛ Identifying Test Scenarios ♛ Designing Test Plan ♛ Writing Test Cases ♛ Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, Blackbox Testing ♛ Cross Browser Testing, Adhoc Testing, Beta Testing, Mobile App Testing ♛ Regression Testing, Usability Testing, Acceptance Testing ♛ Bug Reporting ♛ Sharing different reports and metrics with different stakeholders Tools I am familiar with: ♛ Bug Reporting Tools - JIRA, Trello, Asana, Redmine, Mantis ♛ Test Case Management Tools - Zephyr, Test Rails, Testpad, Quality Center ♛ Cross Browser Testing Tools - Browser Stack and Sauce Labs ♛ Version Control Tools - BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab Physical Mobile Devices: ♛ iOS Device - iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 6, iPad Pro 12.9 inches ♛ Android Device - Google Pixel Domain Experience: ♛ Edtech ♛ Real Estate ♛ eCommerce & Retail ♛ Media & Entertainment ♛ Healthcare ♛ Travel and Hospitality Why I am here? ✪to improve the quality of your application ✪to make sure it works as expected ✪to make sure it user friendly ✪to help you in delivering the Quality application to the market on time My aim is to develop long-term relationships with my employers so that we can grow together. My client's success is my success. If you are interested in talking to me, I will be available online for at least 10 hours a day.Web TestingSoftware TestingSoftware QASelenium WebDriverAutomated TestingQuality AssuranceRegression TestingFunctional TestingManual TestingUsability TestingAnnotated ScreenshotMobile App TestingDesktop Application Testing
- $8 hourlyI am Divya Sathish have completed my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering. I have 2 + years of experience as a Manual Tester. I sincerely believe that I can satisfy the client's needs, and I will work my best to fulfill the requirements. Testing Types: • Manual Testing • Functional Testing • Regression Testing • User acceptance testing • Web Testing • Mobile / App testing My Testing Methodology : 1. Initial setup- Requirement analysis, understand the flow of the application 2. Test case development 3. Test execution- Executing test cases 4. Bug reporting with screenshots/video Experience as a Software Developer • Designed and modified D2K(6i,9i,10g) Forms and Reports as per the requirements. • Created tables in the database by applying normalization rules and enforced database integrity using primary and foreign keys. • Written database triggers to maintain business integrity. • Created synonyms, sequences, views, and PL/SQL stored procedures in the database. • Involved in System Testing and Unit Testing. • Attended meetings with the IT department. • Helped the team with documentation. • Provided software training and support to clients. • Involved in the implementation of the software application. OTHER EXPERIENCES : • Data Entry • Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) • Documentation • Web Research • Typing • Copy typing • Copy PastingWeb TestingTest Case DesignOracle FormsSoftware QASQLDocumentationOracle ReportsUser Acceptance TestingFunctional TestingManual TestingRegression TestingSanity TestingMobile App TestingSmoke TestingData Entry
- $20 hourlyOver last 8 years, I have tested a wide range of software application in manual and automation testing. My goal is to improve software quality, meet customer expectation and reduce defects by supporting proven software quality practice and implementing practical and effective process improvement methods. MANUAL TESTING: - Exploratory website/mobile testing - Functional website/mobile testing - Mobile App testing (iOS, Android, Tablet & iPad) - Web Testing ( Windows, Mac ) - Manual testing - Cross-browsing testing (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, IE & Safari) - Writing the bug reports in Jira, Mantis, Podio, Bugzilla and Excel - Improving the product quality - Testing, writing bug reports - Test Case/Plan & document creation - Bug reporting & tracking - Functional testing - Regression testing - Integration testing - End-to-End Testing - Front & Back-End Testing - Smoke Testing - Sanity Testing - Component Testing - Alpha/Beta Testing - Database Testing - API Testing(Postman/SoapUI) - UAT Testing - UI testing - Exploratory testing - Desktop app testing - Test management - Test planning - Test management - Testing metrics - Resolving Market / Customer issues. Bug Tracking Tools: - Redmine - JIRA - Basecamp - Pivotal - Asana - Trello - Github - Mantis Testing Types: 1- Black Box Testing 2- White Box Testing 3- Load and Stress Testing 4- Database Testing 5- Usability Testing 6- Regression Testing 7- Browser Compatibility Testing Project Management and Documentations: 1- Test Plan 2- Test Cases 3- Use Cases 4- Test Scenarios 5- Test Strategies 6- Project Estimate 7- Bug Reports in detail 8- Performance Reports 9- Security Audit Reports 10- User Interface Suggestions, Report 11- Any Document as per your Requirement 12- Excel Pivot Reports 13- User manual 14- Complete Checklist of design 15- Provide Reviews on Mobile and Desktop applications 16- Multi tasking skills Programming Language: 1- Java 2- Python 3- C# Automation and Performance Testing Tools 1. Selenium Web Driver 2. Jmeter System & Devices: - Windows8 - windows10 Different Browsers: 1. Mozilla-Firefox 2. Google Chrome 3. Internet Explorer 4. Microsoft Edge 5. Safari 6. Chromium Android: - Tablet - Oneplus 7Pro - Oneplus6 - Samsung Galaxy J7 - Samsung A7 - Realme 2 Pro - OPPO F3 iOS: - iPhone 7Plus - iPhone SE - iPhone 6plus - iPadWeb TestingEnglishSeleniumTest PlanQuality AssuranceiOSCross-Browser TestingAPI TestingTest DesignMobile App TestingDesktop Application TestingDatabase TestingManual TestingFunctional TestingSoftware Testing
- $10 hourly🔴🔴 I am at this field for the last 𝟱 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. I have built hundreds of websites from scratch & helped companies to generate 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 of dollars of sales and leads from their websites. I have worked directly with 𝟭𝟱𝟬+ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 and have helped them to grow their businesses. I am providing... ✅ WordPress Development, ✅ Elementor & Woo-coomerce sites, ✅ Wix & Webflow websites, ✅ Kadence Theme developing, ✅ Shopify, ✅ Clickfunnels, ✅ HTML, CSS, Bootstrap templates, ✅ Graphic & UI/UX work, ✅ Adobe Photoshop, Figma, XD, and so more. You are at the 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲. If you need a new website, or you need some help with your existing website. I believe the user should feel very comfortable after check out your site without any headache. Apart from WordPress I also have expertise in ✅ Top class Security, ✅ Automations, ✅ Auto-backup functionality, ✅ SEO optimization, ✅ Setups like Hubspot, Calendly, or any, ✅ Google analytics, pixel, & tag manager setup, ✅ Maintenance, ✅ 100% User/mobile Friendly, & Junk Free sites, ✅ Friendly communicator, ✅ Always meet tight deadlines. You can check out all my work below or above. I hope you like it. I personally assure you that you will be fully satisfied with my services & my lifetime support. Thank you so much. 🙂Web TestingSoftware TestingManual TestingUsability TestingAutomated TestingWordPressCSS 3Website RedesignWordPress DevelopmentElementorGoogle Tag ManagerResponsive DesignPSD to WordPressYoast SEO
- $29 hourlyMy Area of Expertise 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗦 / 𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 ========== ➊. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘗𝘺𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘴, 𝘑𝘶𝘱𝘺𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘚𝘘𝘓 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘺 ➋. 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘴, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘣, 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯, 𝘋𝘢𝘴𝘩, 𝘗𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘺 ➌. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘋𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘕𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 ➍. 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘕𝘓𝘛𝘒, 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘺 ➎. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘗𝘺𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘌𝘛𝘓, 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝗪𝗘𝗕/𝗔𝗣𝗣 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 ========== ➊. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘮, 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘺 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟-𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥 ========== ➊. 𝐖𝐞𝐛 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤: 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘬, 𝘋𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰, 𝘑𝘚, 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱, 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵, 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱, 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘋𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘈𝘗𝘐 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘬-𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘈𝘗𝘐, 𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘏𝘘𝘓 ➋. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯-𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘸𝘰-𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ➌. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞: 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘋𝘉, 𝘔𝘺𝘚𝘘𝘓, 𝘚𝘘𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘚𝘘𝘓 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘚𝘘𝘓 ➍. 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐛 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬: 𝘌𝘊2, 𝘚3, 𝘚𝘌𝘚, 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘰3 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯, 𝘈𝘞𝘚 𝘓𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘥𝘢, 𝘋𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘋𝘉 Take the first step towards revolutionizing your data journey. Let's transform your vision into reality.Web TestingWeb ScrapingAutomationSeleniumAPIData ExtractionWeb CrawlingScriptingData ScrapingScrapyPython
- $10 hourlyHello there! Thanks for visiting my profile. Being Computer Science Engineer by profession and an experienced manual tester. I am also an experienced Hindi-English and English-Hindi Translator specialist(अनुभवी अनुवादक). Following are my areas of expertise for translation: *Articles *Blogs/ Medical blogs *Websites *Software Strings *Scripts *Newspaper Clippings *Technical documents My service also offers linguistic and content quality assurance for reviewing, proofreading, and editing HINDI copy in any domain, with a keen eye for accuracy, consistency, coherence, readability, and text flow. Open for free sample works. Please reach for any kind of query or question.Web TestingHindi to English TranslationReview or Feedback CollectionGraphic DesignDocumentationProofreadingTranslationEnglish to Hindi TranslationAdministrative SupportManual TestingEnglishGoogle DocsTypingData Entry
- $15 hourlyI am an ISTQB certified senior QA tester who has 6+ years in testing mobile apps/games, web apps/games, websites, windows app, etc. Mobile device: iPhone 12 iOS version: 15.1.1 iPhone XR iOS version: 15.0.2 iPhone 6s iOS version 14.8.1 iPad Air 2 Samsung Galaxy S21 Android version: 12 Samsung Galaxy A50 Android version: 11 Vivo V7 plus Android version: 8.1.0 Redmi Note 10s Android version: 11 Dell Laptop i3 Windows 10 Pro Macbook Air macOS Mojave Version: 10.14.6Web TestingQA Software & Testing ToolsMobile GameMobile QAAtlassian JIRABug ReportsManual TestingBug Tracking & ReportsGame TestingRegression TestingMobile App TestingFunctional TestingSoftware TestingAnnotated ScreenshotSoftware QA
- $16 hourly✅ I consider myself a hard-working, punctual, and sociable person. ✅ 8+ years of experience in QA specializing in website & mobile application/software testing, having extensive experience in Manual testing, cross-platform/browser testing, UI/UX, SRS, FRD, Creating well structured Test Cases review software behavior and logic, search defects and update to respective stack holders & software engineers to make sure the system bug and error-free. ✅ Delivered 50+ US/UK-based projects ✅ Expertise in Requirement Analysis, Writing Test Plans, Test Cases preparation & execution, Integration & System testing, and Regression testing. ✅ Expertise in Payment Testing. ✅ Expertise in Visual QA ✅ Expertise as a Functional QA ✅ Complete hands-on reporting bugs over JIRA, ASANA, SLACK, LINEAR, GOOGLE SHEET, UI/UX, SRS, FRD ✅ Expertise in working with projects using development methodologies like Agile & Waterfall. Why you should hire me: ✔️ I can speak fluent English ✔️ You will always get a timely response to any message ✔️ You will receive frequent updates without having to ask continuously ✔️ I will commit you the hours needed to get the tasks done quickly ✔️ I am trustworthy and down-to-earth ✔️ I understand the human element and focus as much on "EQ" as "IQ" ✔️ I understand the "end users" and test with this in mind BEFORE sending anything back to you for review. ✔️ I understand the business and that you need "value-add". I will add value immediately. Let's create something amazing together! 💪🏻Web TestingUsability TestingCross-Browser TestingBlack Box TestingQA ManagementFunctional TestingRegression TestingSoftware QAGame TestingTest Case DesignBug ReportsMobile App TestingSoftware TestingManual TestingQA Testing
- $25 hourlyQuality speaks! Is your application bug free? Don't worry. I can help you in making quality a habit. 10+ years of absolute excellence in software testing and quality assurance. I'm here to make sure your solution is tested thoroughly, on time, and within budget. ★ Area of Expertise • Mobile Application Testing - Be it an android app or an iOS app, I can test and find out the problems in it so that your app would not face the situation most of the apps faces nowadays. • Web Testing - Web apps are the face of any business. So, before and after deployment, constant testing is needed to ensure maximum stability. • Game Testing - Maximum user experience is the key factor for the success of any game. Make sure that your game is capable to deliver that through testing. • Test Documentation - Comprehensive and well-organized QA testing documentation helps to keep track of every step of testing processes, including test planning, test execution, and result evaluation. ★ Work Cycle • Discuss • Plan • Test Design • Execution • Exit Criteria • Reporting ★ Testing Services • Module Testing - Individual functions of software or application will be tested. • Integration Testing - Modules of application are combined and will be tested in a group. • Interface Testing - Ensures graphical interface has met its expectation. • Compatibility Testing - Ensures compatibility of application with various computing environments. • Regression Testing - After changes, the application will be tested to find anomalies. • Smoke Testing - Ensures important functionalities of your application is perfectly working. • User Acceptance Testing - To find out whether the application is equipped to handle real-world scenarios and users. • Beta Testing - Last stage where application will be subjected to customer validation. ★ Industries I have served so far • Banking and Finance • eCommerce and Retail • Education and E-learning • Government/Semi Government • Healthcare and Life Science • Insurance • IT and Consulting • Manufacturing • Media and Entertainment • News and Publication • Startups Providing quality isn't my act, it's my habit to make software better. Focus on other important aspects of your project and leave QA to me. Cheers!Web TestingTestingSeleniumCypressTest AutomationTest Case DesignTest PlanFunctional TestingManual TestingMobile App TestingQA TestingQA ManagementQA EngineeringQA Software & Testing ToolsSoftware QA
- $10 hourly-Expert with 5+ years experience of manual testing both web and mobile(ios and android) -1 year of experience as Product Owner and Project Management -Dedicated full-time QA Specialist and QA Lead -Worked with 40+ web and mobile applications -Leaded the team of 5-7 members -Tested applications of various domains like e commerce, AI chatbot, Finance, travel and hospitality, healthcare, etc. KEY SKILLS: - Knowledge about AGILE/SCRUM Methodologies - Helped in making mobile applications from scratch along with designers and developers - Expert in testing prototypes on Figma before they go to development so that maximum bugs are handled at early stages - Integration, System, User Acceptance Testing - Functional Testing - Cross-browser Compatibility Testing of Web and Mobile Apps through latest real devices and emulators with the help of Browserstack - Smoke, Sanity & Regression Testing - UX / UI Testing by verifying the designs from Figma - Experience in writing, reviewing, and executing test cases and reporting bugs on JIRA, Trello and Asana - Expertise in Payment Testing - Basic knowledge of Katalon Studio - Masters in Computer ScienceWeb TestingProject ManagementTest Case DesignKatalon StudioMobile QATrelloEnglishMobile App TestingUsability TestingJiraRegression TestingBug Tracking & ReportsManual TestingFunctional Testing
- $12 hourlyI have been working on Shopify for last 7+ years & also developed 100+ Shopify projects successfully. *Professional and Creative Designs as Per Your Needs *Fully functional Shopify website *Payment integration *Coupons/ discounts *Newsletter/ subscription function/ mail chimp *Continued Follow-Up Support After Project is Finished Hit me up if you need any kind of Shopify solution. ThanksWeb TestingSanity TestingFunctional TestingRegression TestingRingCentral GlipJiraMobile App TestingAPI Testing
- $10 hourlyHello, Thanks for visiting my profile. I am a QA Engineer with experience of more than 5+ years in QA Tester, have worked on projects in many domains. I do believe that for the success of any product, good User experience and Excellent Quality plays a major role so by keeping this in mind I deliver a quality product while taking care of all the deadlines. Project and bug management tools on which I've got good hold are JIRA, Asana, Trello, etc, and Test case management tools like Testlink, Zephyr, etc. Good in UI testing, so none of the UI issues can get missed by my sight, my strong analytical skills help me a lot in Functional testing you know as I've been practicing it for a long time now In many projects, I've done Database Testing, and worked on Databases like Postgresql, MongoDB, etc. Skills I've developed in these years of my experience: - Exploratory website/mobile testing - Functional website/mobile testing - Mobile App Testing (iOS, Android) - Manual testing - Cross-browsing testing - Security/Penetration testing - Writing the bug reports in Jira, Mantis, Podio, Bugzilla, and Excel - Improving product quality - Testing, writing bug reports - Test Case/Plan & document creation - Bug reporting & tracking - Functional testing - Regression testing - Integration testing - UI testing - Cross-browser testing - Exploratory testing - Desktop app testing - Test management - Test planning Domain expertise: - HealthCare - E-Commerce (Strong) - HRM - Finance - Business Intelligence - Freelancing Job portal - Mobile app (Strong) - SAAS (Strong) Summary of Skills: - Analyzing documents such as BRD, FSD, and TSD - System Setup and configuration - QA & Test Mobile Applications (Android & IOS with Testflight installed) - QA & Test Desktop Software and Web-based software - Document creation (Test plan, test case, users manual, installation guide, release notes) - Application Support and Demonstration * Virtual Assistant * Executive Assistant * Business Analyst Found satisfactory? Yes? – just write to me! I will love to hear from you. Found satisfactory? No? – write to me! Take a free trial, I'll change your mind with my work skills. I'm specialized in coordinating small/medium IT teams and I am available to chat by $kype, WhatsApp, $lack, hangouts The majority of my employers have me as their right-hand man—someone who's there to take over the management burden, identify workflow clogs, and reorganize the work, all in favor of achieving maximal team utilization. In simple words, I'll make sure that we all are 100% ready for all those new deals you gonna make. I usually cover everything from: • Client: Team mediation and "interpretation" (I'm truly a client whisperer :)) • Headhunting, interviewing, and recruitment of new team members • Task creation (Converting design notes into tasks, further elaboration & delegation) • Quality assurance and general testing • Everlasting chase of clients and the team • Research/anything else that we need in the given moment I've participated in the development of nearly 120+ websites/app projects so far - even though I do not mind working on something else, this fact does make website development the area I enjoy the most. Sounds like the right-hand man you're looking for? Reach out to me — I'd be thrilled to talk about our next project. Regards DevendraWeb TestingQA TestingSoftware QATest PlanSoftware TestingWordPress PluginQA ManagementEnd-to-End TestingManual TestingFunctional TestingSmoke TestingTest ExecutionAPI TestingJiraMobile App Testing
- $30 hourlyHello, I am fond of exploring and improving the product quality and I have been working as QA Analyst for 10+ years. Also have Web and Mobile(Android & iOS) app testing experience, would be happy to have a new challenges. My skills in QA: - Exploratory website/mobile testing - Functional website/mobile testing - Mobile App testing (iOS, Android & Windows) - Manual testing - Cross-browsing testing - Security/Penetration testing - Writing the bug reports in JIRA, Mantis, Trello, Bugzilla, TFS, Basecamp, Redmine, Asana, ALM, Github, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Clubhouse, Clickup - Improving the product quality - Testing, writing bug reports - Test Case/Plan & document creation - Bug reporting & tracking - Functional testing - Regression testing - Integration testing - UI testing - Cross-browser testing - Exploratory testing - Desktop app testing - Test management - Test planning - Testing metrics Also have expertise in : - SOAP, Rest API Testing and jmeter - Bug Reporting Tools: JIRA, Mantis, Trello, Bugzilla, TFS, Basecamp, Redmine, Asana, ALM, Github, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Clubhouse, Clickup - DBMS : MySQL I can guarantee good communication and meeting deadlines. Deliverables will be organized, complete, clear and of good quality. I would highly appreciate your attention to my candidature and will do my best to justify your trustWeb TestingBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyQA TestingEcommerceSoftware QAApp Usability AnalysisLoad TestingTest Results & AnalysisFunctional TestingTest ExecutionUser Acceptance TestingGame TestingCompatibility TestingPerformance TestingMobile App Testing
- $6 hourlyI am into freelancing (English to Tamil translation, transliteration, interpretation, proof reading) for the past 6+ years. I have worked for leading clients and can provide reference if required. I can assure you a quality work without compromise on delivery date. My areas of expertise include Health Care, Finance, Law and Regulations, IT (hardware & Software), Relationships & Culture, History, Travel, Textiles, 9. Entertainment & Cinemas, 10. Education (Academics), 11. Spiritual Apart from this I have 10 years of experience in Software Testing. I have worked in leading companies like DELL, Celstream, Chella Software. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Ambidexter Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Web TestingRegression TestingData EntryTelugu to English TranslationEnglish to Telugu TranslationVoice-OverAccountingSoftware QASoftware TestingProofreadingEnglish to Tamil TranslationTamil to English TranslationMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelExcel VBA
- $30 hourly"I define myself as a passionate tester who likes diving deep into areas where there is a problem, identifying root cause and making sure those problems are corrected". I'm an individual QA consultant with 16+years of Software testing experience. I'm looking forward to utilize my skillset and be a part of your team! I'm open for short-term as well as long-term engagements. Tools Used - 1. Azure DevOps, Jira, Bug Herd, Slack, Trello, Wrike, Transparent Business, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Lucidchart, HelpnDoc, Figma Domains - E-Commerce, Retail, Hospitality, Insurance, Real Estate, E-learning. E-commerce Platforms Magento, Shopify, Drupal, Wordpress, Laravel, AWS, Azure Services I offer - Quality Assurance 1. Define Test Plan & Strategy 2. Define test scenarios in an easy to understand format which can be executed by any tester, but ensures the scripts have proper coverage. Also, include reusable test cases which can reduce the effort required for regression testing. 3. Perform Usability Testing, Functional Testing, system testing, integration testing, UAT, mobile app testing, cross-browser testing, compatibility testing, Design Testing, Graphics Testing, Aerial Testing, Flyer Tester and UX testing. 4. Define overall QA process and assist in software testing tools evaluation as well as a recommendation. Technical Writing 1. Create Functional Requirements 2. Perform conversion optimization audit, provide clients with a report which can help in optimizing conversion. 3. Audit for UI/UX and provide feedback. 4. Blogs on Software Testing 5. Blogs on E-commerce Domain 6. User Guides/Manuals 7. Wireframe/Mockup Creation using Lucidchart If you have any such requirements to discuss, then let's connect.Web TestingConversion Rate OptimizationBug Tracking & ReportsCompatibility TestingAnnotated ScreenshotSoftware TestingUser Acceptance TestingEnd-to-End TestingBusiness AnalysisFunctional TestingUsability TestingBlack Box TestingSoftware DocumentationManual TestingIntegration Testing
- $15 hourlyIf you need a skill-full rigorous Test Engineer with attention to detail - you are in the right place. ✔ 9+ Years of hands on experience in Software testing (Manual, Automation, API & Mobile app) ✔ Expertise in all types of testing - Usability, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Compatibility (OS/Browser), User acceptance Testing (UAT), Load & Performance Testing. ✔ Good experience in creation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases Designing , Test Execution, Test Result Reports. ✔ Reporting Defects , Root Cause Analysis of the defects found, Planning Bug Triage Meetings and assisting developers in defect analysis/reproducing. ✔ Test Environment creation - Creating test data for both Manual and Automation test script across QA/STAGING and PRODUCTION environments. ✔ Vast experience in Test case execution across all the environments -QA/STAGING/PRODUCTION. Web & Mobile Automation -------------------------------- ✔ 5+ Years of experience in Web Automation using Selenium Web-drivers ( Java & Python) along with TestNG framework & Serenity with Cucumber (BDD). ✔ 3+ Years of experience in Mobile automation using Appium. ✔ Expert in analysing and setting up automation frameworks( Hybrid, Keyword & Data driven). ✔ 5+ Years of experience in Manual Testing. API Testing -------------- ✔ Good experience in testing API's using tools like Postman. ✔ API Automation using Postman, REST Assured, JMeter & SoapUI. Load & Performance Testing ---------------------------------- ✔ Load & Performance Testing using tools like BlazeMeter and JMeter. Mobile App Testing --------------------------------- ✔ Native Apps testing on Android and iOS platforms Tools (Defect Tracking, Test Case Management & Others) --------------------------------------------------------------------- ✔ JIRA, Trello, HP-ALM, Mantis & Bugzilla ✔ Bitbucket, GitHub, GIT, Jenkins ✔ BrowserStack, Firebug Domain Experience ------------------------ ✔ eCommerce Applications(WordPress, Magneto, OpenCart), Healthcare , HCM applications, Mobile applications, Game applications, Banking, Online Shopping, Salesforce, Telecom, ERP, CRM, ERP & Cloud Applications, SAAS Additional Achievements ------------------------------- ✔ Ability to work under pressure, prioritise the work and multi-task efficiently independently or in a team. ✔ Available 40 hrs/week or more if required. Why I am here: ------------------------------- • To improve application Quality • To make sure applications works as expectations • To make sure applications are easy to use for the User • To help in delivering the Quality application within the timeline. Software Testing is not only my passion, but it is also my hobby. I believe in the process and product quality and do my best to achieve both. (Vinod Reddy)VRWeb TestingSoftware QASeleniumPayment ProcessingRegression TestingFunctional TestingTrelloManual TestingBeta TestingUsability TestingGame TestingMobile App TestingAPI Testing
- $15 hourlyAn all rounder holding 11 years of IT experience from Software development to Project Management. Worked with tech giant like Infosys as a developer, helped startups to deliver their projects on time being a Project Manager and now contining my career as a freelancer who can work as Project/Product/Delivery Manager. • Good Experience in handling clients and customers in different domains like Insurance, Health and Medical, e-Commerce, Education, etc. across global areas. • Requirements Elicitation, Prioritization and Decomposition into Backlog, Decomposition of scope for MVP and further releases • Possess effective communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate with multiple Clients and Buyers. • Experienced in handling diversified development teams and client deliveries. • Specialized in Manual testing. • Other experiences includes: Product Management, BA, Marketing via SEO and SM, Product selection and fixing prizes, Shopify management, UX Designing, IT recruiting etc.Web TestingCommunication SkillsDecision MakingCritical Thinking SkillsSoftware QATime ManagementCommunicationsSoftware TestingProject DeliveryProduct ManagementClickUpProject Management ProfessionalAsanaJiraDigital Project Management
- $12 hourlyI am working as a QA Analyst with complete knowledge of manual testing and automation testing. I am having 7+ years Experience in both (Manual and automation Testing). I am familiar with Several tools used in testing like Selenium testing tool, Redmine tool, Trello Bug Reporting tool, Jira Bug Reporting too and Base camp bug Reporting tool. I Have worked on SQL Server 2008 for database testing. So, I am also having a good knowledge of SQL Servers. I have cleared CCC Exam, conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. I can work as an individual and also in a team. I am pretty flexible with respect to working hours. I am looking for a detailed discussion with you regarding your exact requirements and needs.Web TestingQuality AssuranceProduct StabilityAutomated TestingProtractorSelenium WebDriverMobile App TestingAppiumSoftware QACypressSoftware TestingManual Testing
- $10 hourlyHello, I have 6+ years of software testing experience. I have strong functional, regression, security, cross-browser, cross-platform, responsive, proactive testing experience. I will share detailed bug reports on a daily basis. I have multiple PC and Mobile devices (Android and iOS ) available for testing. I can test your website on online cloud platforms like Browserstack. Testing Skills - 1. Test Plan, Test case, Use User stories 2. Bug tracking tools - JIRA, Trello, Bugzilla, Mantis, Asana, TestRail 3. Automation testing tool - Appium, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNg, Junit, Eclipse 4. Domain expertise - a. HealthCare b. E-Commerce c. HRM d. Finance e. Banking Domain f. Educational Domain g. Mobile app h. Web app Testing Types: 1. Black Box 2. Gray Box 3. Manual and Automation testing 4. Smoke testing 5. Functionality testing 6. Integration testing 7. GUI Testing 8. Cross-browser compatibility testing 9. Regression testing 10. User Acceptance Testing 11. Performance testing 12. Compatibility Testing 13. Operational Testing 14. Usability Testing. Warm Regards,Web TestingMobile App TestingPostmanRegression TestingFunctional TestingAPI TestingDatabase TestingAtlassian JIRAManual Testing
- $25 hourly✅Full time freelancer (Independent) with over 10 years of experience as QA tester ✅ISTQB Certified Quality Assurance(QA) Expert ✅Over 5 years of remote work experience ✅Experience of working with large and small businesses and startups ✅Quality matters to me the most ✅Detail-oriented,thorough and responsive ( check feedbacks) Greetings! With a remarkable 10+ years of experience as a QA Tester, Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist, and QA Analyst, I have had the privilege of collaborating with clients from around the world, including the US, UK, New Zealand, and numerous other countries. My extensive exposure to diverse projects has honed my skills in delivering impeccable software testing solutions. 🔍 Detail-oriented QA Maven for Comprehensive Testing 🔍 My expertise encompasses a wide spectrum of testing domains, from iOS mobile apps and Android mobile apps to website browser testing on both mobile and desktop platforms. With proficiency in functional, usability,front-end ,backend and UX/UI testing, I ensure that every product I evaluate aligns perfectly with user expectations. I've actively participated in launch processes, ensuring responsive, cross-platform compatibility and detecting even the most elusive bugs. 🚀 Quality Assurance Extraordinaire for Startup Success 🚀 As a dedicated QA specialist, I've collaborated with fast growing startups ,Marketing agencies and enterprises alike, contributing to the Web development of high-quality web applications, e-commerce platforms, and custom solutions. My comprehensive test suites ,test plans and proficiency with various platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, Magento, Webflow,Bubble.io and more, make me a versatile asset to any team. I have a knack for identifying issues, suggesting improvements, and offering insightful feedback. 🔧 Experienced QA Consultant with In-Depth Expertise 🔧 I excel in conducting rigorous testing, creating efficient test cases, and executing UAT, ensuring the smoothest releases and migration processes. My black box testing methodologies, combined with my familiarity with different devices and operating systems, guarantee an exceptional end-user experience. Having worked with a variety of platforms/frameworks like Elementor, React, Laravel, and even cloud-based solutions, I am well-equipped to handle intricate challenges while testing your sites,amazing portals and mobile apps. 📊 Consultative Manual QA Engineer for Growth-driven Solutions 📊 With a thorough approach to auditing existing systems, evaluating features, and suggesting improvements, I provide valuable insights for optimization. I specialize in web3, B2B, B2C, D2C, PWA, and e-store solutions, catering to both enterprise and fast-growing startups. My proficiency in Angular, Saas, React, and Salesforce ensures that your digital presence remains seamless and cutting-edge. 🔑 Certified QA Professional for Reliable Results 🔑 As a certified QA expert, I offer a meticulous testing process that guarantees the highest quality standards. My ability to work remotely with flexible hours, whether part-time or full-time, makes me an ideal long-term partner. Whether you require testing for web apps, mobile apps, PWA or a hybrid solution, I am committed to delivering exceptional results and contributing to your success story. Let's collaborate and create a flawless user experience that drives your software(sites, marketplace,Mobile apps) to excellence. Contact me to discuss your project's specific needs and embark on a journey of quality assurance brilliance.Web TestingBug ReportsUser Acceptance TestingAnnotated ScreenshotDesktop Application TestingBug Tracking & ReportsAPI TestingQA EngineeringUsability TestingRegression TestingSoftware TestingMobile App TestingFunctional TestingManual TestingSoftware QA
- $15 hourlyWeb Penetration Testing(OWASP Top 10 methodology) | Network Penetration testing | OWASP API Security | Mobile Vulnerability Assessment(iOS and Android) | Source Code Reviews(.Net, Java, PHP) | Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing | SIEM team (Cloud(AWS and Azure) Security, File Integrity Monitoring and Event Monitoring, Endpoint Security and Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, Network Access Control, Threat Monitoring (Email Traffic and Malware Analysis), Privileged Access and Identity Management) Have 7+ years of experience in both black box and white box testing penetration testing. Perform VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing) services for web applications, networks, mobile; source code reviews; malware analysis; server hardening; and security analysis etc. Conduct penetration testing in a systematic approach. Follow the standard methodology of the industry like OWASP Testing Guide v4(OTGv4); SANS top 25; NIST SP 800-115; PCI DSS to perform penetration testing so that client can concentrate on their professions without worrying about security threats. Web Application Testing: Do web application penetration testing with the latest methodology like OWASP Top-10, SANS Top-25. Perform both manual and automated penetration testing for vulnerabilities like Injection flaws(such as SQL, NoSQL, OS, and LDAP injection etc),Broken Authentication, Sensitive Data Exposure,XML External Entities (XXE), Broken Access Control,Security Misconfiguration, Cross-site scripting(XSS), Insecure Deserialization, Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities,Insufficient Logging & Monitoring. Also, perform source code reviews for many technologies like Java, NET, PHP etc. Approach for Manual Web-Application Penetration Testing: Conduct manual testing with following controls: * Configuration and Deployment Management Testing * Identity Management Testing * Authentication Testing * Authorization Testing * Session Management Testing * Input Validation Testing * Testing for Error Handling * Testing for weak Cryptography * Business Logic Testing * Client Side Testing Tools that use for Automated Web Penetration Testing: Acunetix, Burp-Suite, Netsparker, Nexpose, Nikto, IBM AppScan, HP fortify, W3af etc. Network penetration testing: Provide both external and internal network Penetration Testing so that your Network Infrastructure is secured from the real world attacks. Do both manual and automated network penetration testing. Approach for Manual Network Penetration Testing: Manually check for IDS/IPS, Server, Networks switch, Network Router, VPN, Firewalls, Anti-virus, Password etc. Tools that use for automated network penetration testing: OpenVas, Wireshark, Nessus, Metasploit, Armitage, Scapy etc. Mobile Application Penetration Testing: Perform mobile applications application penetration testing with the latest OWASP methodology(MSTG). Performed both manual and automated penetration testing for vulnerabilities like Weak Server Side Controls, Insecure Data Storage, Insufficient Transport Layer Protection, Unintended Data Leakage, Poor Authorization and Authentication, Broken Cryptography, Client Side Injection, Security Decisions Via Untrusted Inputs, Improper Session Handling, Lack of Binary Protections. Tools: Burp-Suite, HP fortify, Dex2Jar, Apktool, framework-res.apk, iNalyzer. Source Code Reviews: Perform source code reviews for both front and back-end languages. Perform source code reviews standard methodology like OWASP top 10. Do manual and automated source code reviews for various web based security vulnerabilities like SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), CSRF, RFI,LFI, Authentication bypass etc. Tools: CheckMarx, IBM Appscan source for analysis, Microfocus HP Fortify. Security Analysis and Server Hardening: Regularly check and maintain your systems, servers to ensure that they comply with the standards. Do hardening application checks the item automatically on a daily basis and monitors all critical networks and server components. We support various frameworks like CIS benchmarking for Desktops & Web Browsers, Mobile Devices, Network Devices, Servers – Operating Systems, Virtualization Platforms & Cloud etc. Social Engineering: Have experience in social engineering vectors: Vishing, Phishing, Smishing, Impersonation. Used the following social engineering cycle to conduct social engineering: Gather Information: Here Information gathered from company websites, social media and other publications. Plan Attack: Next step is outline how intends to execute the attack Acquire Tools: After planning, next include computer programs that an attacker will use when launching the attack. Attack: Exploit the weaknesses in the target system. Use acquired knowledge: Information gathered during the social engineering tactics is used in attacks such as password guessing. Tools: SET(Kali-Linux); GetGoPhishWeb TestingInformation Security AuditWeb Application SecurityWebsite SecurityNetwork Penetration TestingSoftware QASecurity AnalysisInternet SecurityInformation SecurityPenetration TestingVulnerability AssessmentNetwork Security
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.