We are based in France et and we have a monthly subscription box and we would like to implement more options for our subscribers using formidable pro. Our website is Liquidbox.fr and is built using Wordpress + Woocommerce.
The type of forms and options we are looking for are similar to what you can find here :
zamplebox.com and craftvapery.com .
Our first form can be seen here : liquidbox.fr/invitation/
The forms will be used to :
- Allow the subscriber to configure his box (choose the tastes he likes and dislikes, nicotine strength, etc ....)
- Show the preferences on his account.
- Allow the subscriber to change his preferences
- Allow the admin to download the data of the preferences in csv
- Allow the admin to upload the data with the content of the boxes for the subscribers (in csv or individually)
- Show the content of the boxes to the subscribers in their my account page : https://www.zamplebox.com/box/151230S8GZM and allow them to rate the products and/or add them as favorites.
- Save the the ratings and allow the user to see them and change them of they want to.
- For the admin, the possibility to download the ratings of the users for the products they received in their boxes.
These are the main features we would like to have in our forms. The design is important as well as we would like to keep the same look and feel as in the website while being responsi
I hope the project appears interesting for you and if so, please let me know if you have specific questions.
Here is a detailed breakdown of the project :
Our needs :
We would like to have a set of forms that will do the following :
Taste preferences :
- Get the taste preferences of the subscriber :
- Two examples :
This form leads to the payment page in our website.
- The subscriber should be able to visualize his preferences directly from his account (logged in)
- The subscriber should be able to modify his preferences from his account (logged in)
- Admin should be able to download in CSV the last preferences for all the subscribers or the preferences of particular subscribers.
- Admin should be able to download in CSV the last preferences for all the subscribers with orders in woocommerce.
- Admin should be able to download all preferences (all original preferences and all modifications) for all the subscribers or for a particular subscriber.
- Admin should be able to upload list of products per box for every subscriber
- Subscriber should be able to visualize the products he received in each of his boxes
- Subscriber should be able to rate individually the products he received in each box (if product already received and already rated, to modify his rating if needed)
- Subscriber should be able to navigate his products rated as "liked" and "disliked" as well as the ones put in favorites. And change the likes / dislikes / favorites on each product.
- Admin should be able to download in csv the likes / dislikes / favorites for all subscribers.
- Admin should be able to download in CSV the likes / dislikes / favorites for all the subscribers with orders in woocommerce.
Here is an example :
Admin should be able to upload in CSV the products that are part of the boxes.
Every product has a unique reference, description and image.
+ email automation for incomplete orders and for the reviews as well (15 days later).