We are looking for someone interested in designing and assembling/creating assets for snapchat style live camera filters.
- be familiar with snapchat face filters
- be able to brainstorm new filter ideas, and be capable of bringing them to life
- have access to and be familiar with photoshop, 3dsmax/maya/blender, etc
You will be given a lot of freedom for this job, the requirements are:
- Suggest new ideas for filters, or take some of our suggestions
- After we agree on an idea, start collecting and designing the assets required.
- this might entail 2d art, 3d models ( purchased or designed ).. then handing this over to us to implement in code. ( Things like animations / special effects will have to be done in code on our end, but we can work with you to implement your ideas. )
We require 3d assets to be in .obj format with some other texture requirements we can go over once the job is accepted. Since these filters will run on mobile phones, performance is critical, so high poly models should be avoided.
The first phase would be you coming to us with a photoshop mockup of an idea. Once we agree on something, then you could start getting the pieces together.
We're OK with you purchasing 3d content instead of modeling everything, so we will cover that within some budget.