We're looking for someone to design an enclosure box for our project.
The target product will be very similar to this (you can download the model):
The requirements are as follows:
* The enclosure should be able to house an Arduino Mega, Arduino Ethernet Shield, and our custom shield (PCB design file will be sent to you)
* The enclosure should consist of two parts (top half and bottom half) and be closed using screws (design should include screw holes)
* The enclosure should expose to the outside 6 ports: The Arduino DC adapter jack, the Arduino Ethernet Shield ethernet port, and the 4 terminal connectors on our custom Arduino shield that will be accessible through holes on the top surface
* The enclosure should NOT expose the USB port.
* The enclosure should also expose the 2 LEDs on our custom Arduino shield
* The enclosure should be printable, on an Ultimaker 2 and a MakerBot.
* If you use the linked design to derive your own, edit the removable top pieces (they should not be removable)