Greetings fellow coders,
We need a working sample of a multitenant solution using Azure AD/MSGraph (B2C), server-side would be .NET, and front-end would be Angular2/TypeScript.
Submit sample code for the above tech, project/task plan, and how much experience you have with Azure AD B2C, Angular 2, TypeScript, and .NET. Thanks.
- Angular 2 from Azure Web App
- Azure WEB API
- Azure SQL SERVER
- Should be multitenant/SaaS
- Login with corporate office 365 account (personal also if possible)
- Register app to be on Office 365 store
- Should be able to add to our list of apps
- Other Tenants should be able to add our app from the store
- Get/update MSGraph data from Angular 2
- GET/update MsGraph data from WEB API
- CRUD with WEB API
- Through our WEB API/DB
○ Global - some data should be share global for all tenants
○ Tenant - some data should be specific for 1 tenant (payment, etc.)
○ User - some data should be specific per user (extended properties like nickname, etc.)
○ Group - some data should be specific per group (like milestone, etc.)
○ Task - some data should be specific per planner task (like hour estimate, etc.)
- This all needs to be secured and tested
- A rating/survey feature.
Please give rough timeline/milestone. thx
Some things we already have working a bit. Some things we may can help with, like Angular 2. Mainly we need something working and we'll modify further. If you have (or can make) something advanced and complete, that would be best. cheers