To an international knowledge institute, we are looking for driven, experienced moderators (freelance) to lead country-based knowledge group meetings.
The institute and the function description:
At this institute, ‘different thinking’ is key. They are convinced that - in between all threats - there are always opportunities to improve success. The institute is bringing together small targeted groups of leaders (directors and managers) that will learn from the institute and from each other regarding their actual challenges. They call these groups the ‘Knowledge Groups’. Usually, each Knowledge Group is coming together three times a year at one of the country based institute settlements. Developing, sharing, deepening and deployment of management knowledge is the daily business of the institute and its team members.
The primary responsibility of the moderator is to lead the half-day Knowledge Group meetings in an effective way: they are leading the group members through the process of learning, understanding and deploying targeted management knowledge of the institute.
We are looking for:
Senior advisors or moderators, who recognize themselves into the following profile:
• Experienced with didactics and accompaniment of peer groups or round table sessions.
• Experienced with one of the following disciplines (interim manager, coach, trainer):
o Company strategy management; business modeling, marketing, collaboration.
o Export management.
o Effective leadership; management of organizational changes.
o Process management and optimization.
• Considerable experience in transforming discipline knowledge into concrete practice and deployment.
• Track record at bringing in cases from personal experience.
• Enthralling personality who listens, interrupts, asks relevant questions, complements and reflects.
• Availability to lead multiple groups and group meetings a year (careful planning i.c.w. institute).
• Higher level intellectual ability and/or working level.
• The opportunity to sharpen your personal and professional skills, outside your current disciplines as well.
• An inspiring working environment that will enrich your professional network and business opportunities.
• An enthusiastic team of international colleagues, working at the most beautiful locations across various countries.
Please react before date 15th of August 2016. After the first exploratory contacts, the selected candidates will be invited to a half-day introduction meeting in fall 2016.