I essentially need a whole custom set up for my events based business:
- Categories for each contact (with colour code option)
- Full contact details
- sub-folders/pages for each categories
- Being able to import excel spreadsheet contact lists, being able to sort each import to a category on import and find duplicates amongst each import that correlates to whats already in the contact list.
- Colour coded events
- Each event must be able to link to a contact
Being an event manager I need to be able to see past, present and future events that I'm working on
- Have the ability to assign tasks that correlate with a gantt chart
- have due dates that correlate with the gantt chart
- Budgets with basic line item expenses and revenue streams to give a final profit/loss calculation.
- Have basic event information (Date, time, Location, certain fields etc)
- Export into a nice PDF document
- Being able to upload/import documents that can be assigned to contacts/events/projects so that its all in one location.
- Needs version tracking
- Central location to input meeting notes/call notes that can be assigned to a project/event/contact.
- Being able to create a gantt chart and then assign it to contact/event/project.
- Being able to set privileges
- Contact lists
- Event details into PDF Format
- Other information, open to ideas
- asset tracking of my business's assets
- Group tasks and tasks that are for each user when they log in
Essentially everything on the filemaker starter solutions page (http://www.filemaker.com/solutions/starter-solutions.html#home) Plus what I've asked for above.
I really need this to be perfect, id like to work with you on the development and am happy to provide anything thats needed such as support with designs and relationships between certain items.
Need to be able to access via windows, mac, IOS and website.
For now its just myself in the business but obviously need to be able to grow. For now it would be running off my laptop but once I can probably host the database file on my website hosting (its with Crazydomains) or at home with my synology server.
- SugarCRM features
Please don't apply and say that you'd be great for the job, give me detail as to your experience, what you've done in the past, or examples.