I am looking for a programmer for a long-term, hourly contract, starting with about 10hours / week.
You can check out the current website here:
The work includes:
- Testing, fixing bugs
- Improving login / registration
- Improving design
- Improving the personality quiz
- Administration of content
- Adding wordpress as a backend (to display CMS)
- Expanding interface to mobile application
- fixing of HTML / CSS issues, SEO optimization
- I will assign and detail all the issues through github or asana
- A continuous build system is provided (GitHub -> Jenkins -> automatic deployment on https://test.lode.de and then on https://www.lode.de)
If your rate is higher than 20$/h, please give examples how you would improve the website (i.e., how we can make the website better in a shorter timespan :) ).