We are looking to launch our Kickstarter campaign for our mobile video-sharing app, CAPTURE. We need to get a promotional video created to do this. The best example of the style video we want, is the introduction of Instagram video: https://vimeo.com/68765934
Creating this video would also require the need for animation of the screens (of our iOS app). And then these should be accompanied with hand gestures and possibly use stock video. We will provide the files as layered PSD’s. However, content within the PSD’s should be replaced to compliment the videos being used in the background. Finally, the iPhone 6 should be the device used within the video.
The following are the actions (and screens), as well as the order, we would like to have animated in the video:
1. App opens, showing the Camera interface (Camera.png), and the user recording a video.
2. The user is shown adding a filter (Editor-2.png) to the recorded video.
3. The user is shown editing the color balance (Editor-3a.png) of the video, by selecting a color hue.
4. The user is shown navigating to the music menu (Editor-4.png), the music menu is navigated onto the screen (Edit-1d-1a.png), the song menu is selected, and the song list is animated onto the screen (Edit-1d-1c.png), a song is selected and the animation goes back to the editor.
5. The user taps “Next” and goes to the share screen (Edit-2a.png). The user adds a caption, tags a user (Edit-2c.png), adds a hashtag (Edit-2e.png), selects Twitter and Vimeo as external sharing options.
6. The user taps “Location” and is taken to the location menu (Edit-2f.png). A location is selected, and the animation takes us back to the Share screen. Finally the user taps “Post”.
7. The animation goes back to the timeline (CAPTURE-Timeline.png), and the newly created post slides onto the screen. The user then scrolls down, and “likes” the next post, showing the “like” animation (i.e. heart icon fill).
8. The user taps the Explore icon, and the animation goes to the Explore screen (Explore.png). The user scrolls down to show the map (at the bottom of the explore screen), with the iOS map marker animation.
9. The user selects a user from the Explore menu, and is taken to the user profile (CAPTURE-Profile.png). The user taps the “follow” button, to follow the user.
We have included the track we would like to use for the video (in the Dropbox link below). We would also like the intro of the video to cut into the song in the same fashion that this video does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdPg_MmBk_o
The referenced screens may be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4an1ows8mcsw6cl/AADSdKkYhyYu8jIuomm3A-4na?dl=0
Please provide samples (that is, links) of previous videos you have created. Preferably, for mobile apps.