How to hire Adobe Animate specialists
Adobe Animate specialists can create animations for cartoons, video ads, banner ads, video games, and other types of content.
So how do you hire Adobe Animate specialists? What follows are some tips for finding top Adobe Animate specialists on Upwork.
How to shortlist Adobe Animate professionals
As you’re browsing available Adobe Animate consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want an Adobe Animate specialist who understands your industry so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., using Adobe Animate with WebGL to create interactive data visuals).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Adobe Animate specialist.
How to write an effective Adobe Animate job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Adobe Animate specialist in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for an independent contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Adobe Animate job post should include:
- Scope of work: From web animations to cartoons, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, design tools, or technologies, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to create your own custom animations? Log in and post your Adobe Animate job on Upwork today.
ADOBE ANIMATE SPECIALISTS FAQ
What is Adobe Animate?
Adobe Animate is a design tool for creating bitmapped and vector-based animations. Adobe Animate is best known as the successor to Adobe Flash. It is compatible with a variety of media publishing platforms including Flash Player, HTML5, Canvas, and WebGL.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Adobe Animate professionals:
- Adobe Animate
- 2D/3D animation
- Motion graphics
- Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
Why hire Adobe Animate specialists?
The trick to finding top Adobe Animate specialists is to identify your needs. Do you want to create animated display ads? Or are you trying to add stylized special effects to live-action video?
The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire an Adobe Animate specialist?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Adobe Animate specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Adobe Animate services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.