Hire the best Concept Design Specialists in the United States
Check out Concept Design Specialists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyExperienced illustrator focusing on storyboarding and comic book sequential art. Experienced with sequential storytelling for small films and comic books, character design, script interpretation, traditional and digital illustration, pencil drawing, digital inking, and digital coloring. Skills: Illustration, layouts, narrative and visual story-telling, concept development, project management, project development, graphic design, working within deadlines, public speaking, project presentation. Computational Skills: Clip Studio Paint, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Rhino, Microsoft Office, Wacome Tablets, Microsoft Studio Pro 4 Tablet.Concept DesignComicsConcept ArtistryCharacter DesignStoryboardingArchitectural RenderingDrawing
- $36 hourlyMy full digital portfolio can be viewed at artstation.com/cpuglise9 I work currently as a concept artist for Hasbro Inc.'s upcoming Marvel Studios projects and as a graphic designer for apparel, drinkware, and CBD products. I'm fluent in Photoshop, great with Illustrator, and OK with InDesign.Concept DesignTattoo DesignCharacter DesignIllustrationConcept ArtistryToysComicsDrawingDigital IllustrationPackaging DesignPoster DesignLogo DesignComic ArtGraphic Design
- $50 hourlyI am an Industrial/Product Designer with expertise in bringing concepts to market, injection molded plastic design, and designing products for mass production. I have been a Designer for manufacturers, medical device companies, and mass retailers. Through these experiences, I have gained the knowledge and skills to elevate your product to the next level. Keywords: Industrial Designer - Industrial Design - Product Design - Product Designer - Industrial Designer - 3d design - 3d modeling - Sketching, Sketch, Sketches, Design, Rendering, Render - Designs - ProductConcept Design3D DrawingProduct DevelopmentDesign ConceptConcept DevelopmentIndustrial & Product Design ConsultationDesign ThinkingProduct DesignRapid PrototypingRetail & Consumer GoodsSketchingIndustrial Design3D Modeling3D DesignCAD Drafting
- $35 hourlyI am currently a co-founder of a woman frontend design agency, and have worked with clients such as Facebook, Tillamook, and Ferrara Candy Company. I have worked with over 30+ clients and love building a working relationship. As a designer and custom developer, I feel I bring great insight into every project I've worked on, looking at it with different points of view.Concept DesignWebsite CustomizationLogo DesignWixWeb DesignMockupElementorWebsite RedesignSquarespaceVisual CommunicationBrand Identity & GuidelinesIllustrationWordPress DevelopmentCSSHTML
- $50 hourlySkills: -Chief Architect- main program used -Additional computer programs -3D Modeling -Adobe Creative Cloud Services Provided: -Construction Documents (Buildable plans) -3D realistic rendering -Virtual interior designConcept DesignHome DesignSpace PlanningArchitectural DesignDraftingExterior RenderingResidential DesignArchitectural RenderingPresentation Design2D Design & DrawingsFloor Plan Design3D RenderingChief Architect3D DesignPhotorealistic Rendering
- $35 hourlyProfessional concept artist and illustrator with a passion for character and environment design, especially for 2d games. Extremely proficient in the adobe suite as well as other digital art programs such as Autodesk Sketchbook pro, Procreate, and Sai. Proficient in traditional mediums such as graphite, ink, oil paint, watercolor, acrylic, and markers. Experience: Primary artist for Relentless: Visual Novel Demo Freelance Concept artist for Jam City's Cookie Jam BFA in Illustration from Ringling College of Art and Design (focus in concept art) When I'm not drawing, I enjoy a good session of Dungeons & Dragons, playing simulation games, drinking coffee, and petting my cat!Concept DesignBook CoverDrawingBackground ImageryGame ArtDigital Painting2D Game Art2D ArtConcept ArtistryAdobe PhotoshopProcreateAdobe IllustratorColorful StyleIllustrationCharacter Design
- $70 hourlyI have been working for the past 20 years as a Mechanical Design Engineer for several companies which has exposed me to many different products and manufacturing processes. For the past 10 years, I have also been performing consulting work for select companies as needed to meet their demands and schedules. I have experience designing everything from consumer products, to military equipment, to industrial equipment. During my experience, I have designed parts involving all different manufacturing processes, including injection molding, machining, fiberglass, extrusions, stampings, and formed sheet metal. I have taken ideas from concept, through prototyping and testing, and all of the way into full production. I have experience working directly with suppliers to understand their requirements and to develop the best products. I am also a Certified SolidWorks Professional, so you can be assured that my SolidWorks CAD skills are very strong. I will be able to work through your projects quickly and reliably.Concept DesignConcept Design3D Rendering3D Modeling3D DesignMechanical DesignSolidWorksPrototypingProduct DesignMechanical Engineering
- $150 hourlyI am an expert fashion designer with over a decade of experience working for international apparel brands. I have designed for a variety of target markets, from performance activewear for men and women, to Paris Couture fashion week. With extensive experience creating unique concepts, assortment strategies, technical sketches, and detailed tech packs, I work with overseas factories to help make product concepts a reality. Design experience includes: Adidas, Mary Katrantzou, Iris van Herpen, Sears, White House Black Market (Chico's FAS), and Muscle Republic. Services Offered: -Product Development - technical drawings, apparel tech packs -Mood & Concept - seasonal concepts, mood boards, color palettes, market analysis. -Collection Development - seasonal product assortments, line planningConcept DesignApparelIllustrationBrandingRange PlanningTech PackActivewearPrint DesignTrend AnalysisProduct DevelopmentFashion DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $85 hourlyI have over 16 years of work experience in hands-on product development of wide range of products such as consumer electronics, housewares, medical devices, foot wears, toys etc. I am a passionate, creative and dedicated industrial designer who pays attention to details and execution. Also, I have excellent visual communications skills through sketching, 2D design and 3D modeling and rendering. Working with many domestic and international factories during many years has made me very aware of materials and manufacturing process. I am capable of collaborating with the business planners and managing multiple design projects from the concept to the production. By working closely with the engineers and marketing teams, I have contributed to the successful launch of many products selling world-wide.Concept DesignSketchingCATIARendering3Design3D ModelingAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopConcept DevelopmentKeyShot3D Rendering3D DesignProduct DevelopmentProduct DesignIndustrial Design
- $65 hourlyWith over 19 years of experience in the fashion industry, 11 of those years in NYC, I am able to create a collection of clothing from start to finish. I specialize in womenswear and have worked with several smaller contemporary companies as well as large corporations including Beth Bowley, Vera, Anthropologie, J. Crew, Target, and Meijer. I also started a custom eveningwear company called Aisling N. Bernard and created several cocktail dresses, gowns, and wedding dresses for clients. Some key categories I have designed/developed in include: -woven and knit dresses, tops, bottoms, and jackets -eveningwear -bridal -sweaters -custom pieces I offer the following services on an hourly or project basis: Trend research. Inspiration board creation. Fabric and trim selection. Sketching - Illustrator and hand. Collection creation. Technical flats, construction call-outs. Techpacks. Print design. Embroidery/embellishment design. Draping/1st pattern/muslin. Please see my portfolio at ashleynkinsey.com/portfolio or below for examples and I look forward to working with you!Concept DesignProduct DevelopmentProduct DesignTextile DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopSketchingFashion MerchandisingEmbroideryClothingFashion Design
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm Vidal, I'm a fashion designer with 8 years of industry experience based in Brooklyn, New York. I work with brands of all sizes (early stage, startups, small businesses, larger companies) on design, materials sourcing and production. My specialty is in assisting fashion brands of all sizes identify their customer, research their vision, and create high quality designs using industry standard software leading to high quality in real life samples. Particular strengths of mine include: -Design: fashion and technical sketches (Adobe Suite), mock-ups, color CADS and 3D fashion sample (Browzwear VStitcher), including original pattern development. -Spec sheets, linesheets, sketch call outs and tech packs: wovens, cut and sew knits, accessories, non-wovens, sweater -Seasonal Research: trend, color, fabric, trim, and styling -Consultation on fashion design development process and development management. -Well versed in the production, design and development of womenswear, swim, accessories, lingerie, lounge, menswear, genderfluid and unisex product. -Sourcing: raw materials (fabric, yarn), trims, and manufacturers. -Connections to and correspondence with international and domestic garment manufacturers and sample rooms. -Preparation of professional design decks, wholesale presentations, pitch sheets. -Sustainability: 0-waste design methods, improving pattern markers, selecting or sourcing sustainable fibers/fabrications. I can help make your fashion goals and dreams a reality regardless of what step you are at in the process. Let's work together. For additional samples of my work, please visit vsvstudio.com.Concept DesignTextile DesignTechnical IllustrationAdobe Illustrator3D DesignFashion & BeautyAdobe PhotoshopActivewearTech PackFashion DesignClothingSportswearFashion ConsultationBrowzwearTechnical Design
- $35 hourlyFreelance Interior Design 3D Artist Proficient in Autocad and Sketchup. Other Services Includes : Concept Boards, Space Planning, Floor Plan, 3D Floor Plan, 3D animations.Concept DesignPhotorealistic RenderingResidential DesignInterior Design3D Modeling3D AnimationSpace PlanningAutodesk AutoCADFloor Plan DesignMaterial Selection3D Design3D RenderingSketchUp
- $50 hourly3D modeling and printing. Designed, printed and built my own rc aircraft and cars. Designed and built farm sheds and chicken coops. Designed and built farm equipment. Functional parts and upgrades for my truck and tow boat. 3D printers: - Prusa MK3S --210mmx250mmx210mm print volume -- PETG, PLA, ABS, ASA, TPU (flexible like rubber) - Many Colors - Anycubic Photon Mono resin printer -- 130mm x 80mm x 165mm print volume -- ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Resin - Many ColorsConcept DesignProduct DesignIndustrial DesignCAD & CAM SoftwareProduct Development3D PrintingCADCAD ConversionCAD DraftingDesign ValidationAutodesk AutoCAD3D Modeling3D Design
- $65 hourlyThank you for considering DPC! Services Include: • Product Development & Industrial Design • CAD Modeling and Renders • Prototype Fabrication • Professional 3D Printing • CNC Machining Services • Product Manufacturing & Support Whether you have an idea for a consumer product, need a one-off, industrial device for your industry or need a partner to help develop your idea, DPC is here to help. Are you at the idea stage of developing a new product? We can help. Do you need a 3D model of your concept? We got you. Do you need a physical prototype made? We do that too. Do you need a small number of widgets manufactured? We can make that happen. Need to get your product massed produced? We know who to call. Manufacturing processes we design products for include injection molding, CNC machining, rotational molding (rotomold), additive manufacturing (3D printing), weldments, sheet metal, acrylic fabrication, and urethane and silicone casting. I look forward to working with you! -Hunter Arvin, Co-Founder of DPCConcept DesignDesign for ManufacturingProduct DesignMechanical DesignPrototypingRapid PrototypingPrototyping3D Printing3D Design3D Modeling3D DesignAccessoriesProduct Development
- $60 hourly-Experienced creative lead in both design and product development. Product base includes all sizes of children's apparel, Womens, accessories, giftware, and private label programs. -Responsible for implementing new designs, art and material, color, interpreting trends and following projects through the entire creation and revision process to production overseas. -A strong eye for trends, and vast experience designing and merchandising multiple categories (in both woven’s and knits) for both prominent brands and major retailers. -Experience in domestic and international manufacturing, working with suppliers and vendors on all aspects of sourcing and garment production. -Extensive knowledge of fabric construction, wash techniques, printing and dyeing processes. -Experience in Shopify creation and up keep.Concept DesignShopifyChildFashion ConsultationProduct DevelopmentAccessoriesActivewearFashion & ApparelFashion DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignClothing & Merchandise DesignAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignPrint Design
- $75 hourlyI am a bit of a unicorn. The type A side of me is always organized and loves routine, while the dreamer side embraces the unknown and loves the chaos of creativity. I approach all things in life with compassion, curiosity, and a dash of humor. Throughout the course of my career, I have worked on a wide array of projects ranging from event and campaign design, data visualization, publication layout, and wedding materials. My path has allowed me to work in several different industry spaces: in-house design departments, the government contracting world and the non-profit space. Not only have I lucky enough to work on some really interesting projects, I have been able to collaborate with some great people. Currently, I am a principal designer at DataRobot, a company delivering AI technology to global enterprises competing in today's intelligence revolution.Concept DesignBook LayoutUI GraphicsUI/UX PrototypingApp DesignGraphic Design SoftwareWeb DesignGraphic DesignAdvertising DesignAdobe InDesignLogo DesignBrochure DesignLayout DesignFlyer Design
- $65 hourlyAs an apparel designer, I specialize in creating and developing innovative, budget-conscious collections that weave seamlessly between client aspirations and brand essence. With a decade-long journey in the dynamic world of fashion, my expertise spans across Menswear, Womenswear, Children's wear, Contemporary, Active, and Street. I am the Founder and Creative Director of JustLabs, a Design Development and Production studio based in San Francisco, CA and Mexico City, MX. My focus is on empowering and building up emerging designers and fashion trailblazers by sharing industry insights, transparency, and compassion. I have a degree is in Fashion Design, specializing in Womenswear and have been in the industry of over ten years, bringing a wealth of experience and a keen eye for detail. Whether crafting a complete branding package or curating a captivating capsule collection, I am here to collaborate, innovate, and elevate your brand identity. Let's collaborate and take your ideas to the next level-- Let's work together!Concept DesignFashion & BeautyFashion & ApparelFashion MerchandisingLogo DesignBrandingAdobe Inc.Brand IdentityBrand ConsultingCAD SoftwareProduct DevelopmentFashion IllustrationFashion ForecastingCLO 3DFashion Design
- $85 hourlyLooking for a Creative Director that seeks perfection, helps you bring your vision to reality? "Brilliant Graphic Designer, he literally delivered everything, I asked for. I would strongly recommend Gerald for any Graphic Design Project!" You found him, let me take your vision and turn it into tangible assets for your brand. With 20+ years of experience designing within creative departments of large-ish agencies, tiny agencies, my own company, and now a full-time freelancer to help you exceed your expectations with any project, with having managed over 3,500 campaigns from biotech to home improvement companies I ensured that they gained significant traction in their markets. I am Top Rated for a reason, Professional and will treat you will professionalism. I'm a very amicable and easy person to work with who believes that open communication is key to a successful project. I have a keen eye for design and am passionate about all art forms. Read my client feedback, your satisfaction is the #1 goal. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. I will work with you to help you develop your brand and it's assets to enhance your reputation. Likewise, I will be keenly listening to your other project needs and work swiftly and carefully to give you high quality assets for any marketing collateral you choose. Let's start a conversation. “People ignore design that ignores people."— Frank Chimero. Let’s keep your project from being ignored and make it memorable. Proficient in Adobe CC - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. After Effects, Premiere, Sound Booth and Animate, Creative Direction. Adobe Certified since 2005 Specialties: Specialties include but not limited to: Creative Direction, Marketing/Creative Strategy, Graphic Design, Logo Creation, Branding, brand voice development and consultation. Clients include: PepsiCo, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, McAfee, ARA; A Newmark Company, New World Van Lines, Pathways Interactive, Clopton Capital, Highclare Realty Trust, Polti, Adobe, Wanderer Bracelets, Brandon Bing Music, TEEL surf accessories, ARIA masks and Bangtail Whiskey just to name a few. I also work with the little guys. Winner of The AIGA Metal and Fellowship Awards. 2018 Gold Pencil AwardConcept DesignBrand GuidelinesCartoon StyleLabel & Packaging DesignTypographyBrand IdentityGraphic DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorGUI DesignFlyer DesignPrint DesignMotion GraphicsLogo Design
- $45 hourlyMy main objective is to provide the best quality and best final product to the client in the precise time. The most I domain is working in design and presentations of projects in the field of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. I developed skills in architecture concepts and drawings, 2D design, 3D models and renders. I have twenty years working with AutoCAD. And as a plus I do professional Power Point presentations of any kind; also I speak Spanish and do translations from English to Spanish and vice versa. Best regards for the one who might employ me and put confidence on my self. I have a bachelor degree in architecture from a very reputable university in Mexico.Concept DesignResidential Design2D Design & DrawingsEngineering DrawingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft PowerPointSketchUp3D Modeling3D DesignDraftingIllustrationAutodeskConstructionArchitectural Design
- $35 hourlyI am a traditionally trained comic artist and illustrator with 6 years of experience as a working professional. My range of skills include: • Book Design and Layout • Graphics • Comics and Illustrations • Motion Graphics and Whiteboard Animations My guarantees: - Quality and personalized work - Consistent communications - Respect of deadlines and on-time delivery - Problem-solving Looking forward to hearing about your projects and to working together to produce stellar material to help you reach your goals! Sincerely, -CaterinaConcept DesignDigital IllustrationChildren's LiteratureAdobe Creative SuiteChildren's Book IllustrationBook DesignCartoon ArtGraphic Design2D ArtStoryboardingElearningMotion GraphicsWhiteboard AnimationIllustrationCharacter Design
- $90 hourlyI'm a Design Lead who’s specialty is User Experience and Human Interface design, with a strong focus on Human-Centered Design approach. I worked with startups and enterprise-level companies that operate in high-regulated space. I was also engaged in design projects with AirCanada, Intel, Nutanix, Uber, State Farm, Palo Alto Networks, and others. I have 4 years of Design Agency experience as well. In my work, I developed and adapted the design method that is based on the human-centered design approach that helps to gain measurable results within a shorter period of time. I also have a proven record of recruiting and managing design teams in a cross-functional team environment. I believe that Design Leadership is a mix of self-contribution, team management skills, and an ability to set the vision and follow the strategy.”Concept DesignDesign & Usability ResearchWeb ApplicationWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationWeb DesignUX ResearchFigmaUser Experience DesignMobile UI DesignUser Interface DesignUX & UI Design
- $80 hourlyHello! Thank you for visiting my profile and taking an interest in the work I do! I've been working in digital design, illustration, traditional arts, and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator for over 10 years. I pride myself on working quickly and communicating effectively. I enjoy working primarily with small companies, start-ups, family businesses, artists, authors, indie devs, and nonprofits. My work includes, but is not limited to: -Merchandise design (t-shirts, leggings, socks, mugs, etc) -Mock-ups -Logos, Icons & branding cohesion/consulting -Social media post design & marketing (I'm especially good with Instagram, Facebook & Kickstarter) -Branded merchandise, including business cards -Illustration & coloring -Minor Video editing (including audio) -Light/simple 3D work including modeling & texturing -Image background removal, retouching, color change/correction, and photo manipulation Thank you for considering my work! Feel free to invite me to your job and I'd be happy to discuss details and pricing!Concept DesignFashion & ApparelVisual DesignDesign MockupImage EditingRetouching & EnhancementDigital DesignBackground RemovalPhoto EditingAdobe PhotoshopArt & DesignDigital ArtPackaging DesignAdvertising DesignAdobe Illustrator
- $45 hourlyPortfolio: katieborg.myportfolio.com I'm a 2020 Cornell graduate with a degree in English. I was also a judge for a writing contest, Ink & Insights, that focuses on giving feedback on manuscripts to both amateur and experienced authors. I am well equipped to proofread and copy edit as well as give feedback on story/plot/character/etc. I've been a freelance graphic designer and illustrator since high school, balancing work with studying. My art business that I started at age 11 or so is still going. I worked in content creation internships at Cleveland Clinic and backstitch, where I developed my graphic design skills as well as 2D animation/motion graphic skills. Drawing has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. More recently, I've participated in collaborative artbooks and zines in addition to individual commissions. I'm used to illustrating both for print and digital use. I'm comfortable designing and drawing characters and have been working on my environment and object design. I took the Introduction to Concept Art at CGSpectrum as a foundation and have since worked on multiple projects that require concept creation.Concept DesignLayout DesignPrint DesignCSSAdobe XDWebsiteGraphic DesignConcept ArtSketchingMangaAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopIllustrationDrawing
- $175 hourlyBeautiful work guaranteed. Professionalism to match. That's exactly what I offer. :) I specialize in typography-based minimalist/modern designs ("clean, high-end, sophisticated, luxury"). This includes print layouts, advertisements, marketing materials, book/magazine covers, book/magazine interiors. My goal is to give peace of mind when you invest in design, not only in the design itself but in the professionalism of our working relationship. You will receive everything we agree upon, no questions asked. Message responses: ~1 business day First drafts after project brief: ~4-5 business days Turnover of revisions: ~2-3 business days ——— -12 years of graphic design experience -Specializing in conceptual typography, expressive page layouts, advertising concepts -Bachelor's degree from The Art Institute of California-Hollywood (Advertising/Design) -Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign -Working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, and CSS (no web developing)Concept DesignAdobe PhotoshopPrint DesignGraphic DesignTypesettingPoster DesignBook CoverMagazine LayoutLayout DesignTypography
- $40 hourlyExperienced. Creative. Reliable. 94% Job Success Rate. Social Media, Presentations, Explainer Animations, Infographics, Motion DesignConcept Design3D DesignBlenderMotion GraphicsAdobe After Effects3D AnimationVideo EditingAdobe IllustratorStoryboardingAnimationIllustrationAdobe Photoshop
- $65 hourlyAs a highly skilled and experienced concept artist and illustrator, I am confident that I have the skills and expertise necessary to create high-quality and captivating artwork that will help your company stand out in the marketplace. I am well-versed in using both traditional and digital mediums, and I have a deep understanding of color theory, composition, and storytelling. I have experience creating concept art for characters, environments, and props, and I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work within tight deadlines. One of my greatest strengths is my ability to collaborate with other artists and team members to bring a project to life. I am a good listener and communicator, and I am always willing to take on constructive feedback and incorporate it into my work. In addition to my technical skills, I am also a highly creative and imaginative artist. I am always pushing the boundaries of what is possible and striving to create new and innovative designs that will capture the imagination of your audience.Concept DesignComic BookCharacter IllustrationComicsDigital Painting2D Game ArtGame ArtCartoon ArtProcreate2D ArtConcept ArtistryCreature DesignDigital Art2D IllustrationIllustration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.