- I am a Full Stack asp.net/core web application developer having 17+ years of software development experience.
- I transform business requirements into successful applications.
- I create databases in SQL Server, MySQL, SQlite, Postgre SQL, create tables, views, stored procedures, functions, write queries, create indexes to make screens and reports very fast.
- I create application architecture, modules and components and how they will communicate and work with each other.
- I setup github repos, create projects and solutions using visual studio, setup project modules and structure and then write code to create classes by following design patters and software design principles.
- I create Web APIs using asp.net core and PHP Laravel.
- I use Entity Framework, Dapper and Eloquent as ORMs to integrate back end with databases.
- I am expert in debugging back end C# and database issues.
- I have developed many windows services as well which run 24x7 on servers and do regular background tasks.
- I am expert in multithreading, socket programming, web socket programming. I can apply multi threading techniques and speed up applications where possible.
- I have experience and knowledge to speed up slow database queries
- I have created binary protocols for socket based client/server applications and implemented them using C#. I am expert in TCP/UDP socket programming (distributed applications/network programming) and multithreading.
- I have designed and developed contracts for SOAP services and implemented them in Windows Communication Foundation for client/server applications.
I worked in Avanza Solutions Pakistan from 2011 to Feb-2022 and developed many products for banking industry, these products are deployed and used by many banks in Pakistan, Middle East and Africa.
I was employed in Meezan Bank Ltd. Pakistan IT Department from 2006 to 2011 almost 5 years, I developed applications for alternate distribution channels(atm, call center, internet banking, ivr etc). I worked on ISO8583 message format, developed tcp/ip socket based applications for atm machines.
I am working on freelancing projects since 2016, I have completed many applications using asp.net/asp.net core + SQL Server/MySQL and C#
Operating systems I work with:
1. Windows 11/10, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008
Programming languages that I use:
SQL Server All versions(SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019)
Very strong at t-sql, stored procedure, queries, views, triggers
My SQL, Postgre SQL, SQLITE
Development IDE: Visual Studio Enterprise 2022/2019/2017/2015/2010/2005
Visual Studio Code, Notepad++
Web Front End:
Version control systems: git/svn/cvs
Other APIs and Framework I worked with:
Web API, WCF, ISO8583 message format used by atm networks and visa for atm transactions.
CEN XFS API, a c++ api used to monitor atm device health
SNMP Protocol and API: Used to monitor atm device health
Directshow API: Used to grab video and images from cameras installed on atm.
Bio API and Frameworks: Neurotechnology SDK and api to store and mach bio finger data.
Programmed and integrated bio devices from nitgen, sagem, secugen and persona brands.
Worked with TLS protocol and API to secure communication between atm machine and Bio Server to securely send customer thumb bio data.