I will help you automate your processes with Google Apps Script. Any workflow involving Google Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Forms, Calendar, BigQuery, SQL database, other Google Apps or external API services can be automated.
Get in touch with me through direct message, invite me to your project or book a consultation!
⌛ You can save a ton of time!
Where you are right now ❓
⭐ You are using Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Calendar
⭐ Google Sheets is your go-to tool, but you need to link it to external data sources
⭐ You feel like you are wasting too much time on repetitive data tasks
⭐ You think that it should be possible to automate those tasks
⭐ You have an idea for automation or improvement of the workflow in your company
⭐ You have tried using Zapier, Make, and the like, but you found them too complex or limiting
⭐ You know or heard about Google Apps Script and its capabilities
⭐ You tried to actually use Google Apps Script, but it didn’t quite work
⭐ You made some automations work with Google Apps Script, but you can’t invest more time into it
⭐ You have no clue what all this is about and just think that I could help you with your project.
(In this last case, I would probably recommend booking a consultation with me)
What I can do for you ❓
⭐ I can understand the project requirements, even if you aren’t sure about them.
⭐ In proper, fluent English I will ask all the details of your idea and figure out the initial implementation plan.
⭐ Along the way, I will do my best to help you understand the potential project shortcomings, limitations of technologies and help you set priorities for the development.
⭐ I will also clearly point to what needs to be done before we can start and after we complete the project.
All projects are “technically possible”, but not all are “cost-effective” or “reasonable”.
How I will do this ❓
🔥 Initial stage: detailed analyses and planning (kick-off meeting, workflow, plan)
🔥 Preparation: Share all necessary resources, account access, sign the contract, NDAs (if needed)
🔥 Development: implement the project in stages. Once the stage is complete, I will show it to you, if there is anything to show. There will be constant communication
🔥 On-going review: you will review the developments and provide comments and corrections
🔥 Testing: once the development and corrections are complete, you will test everything
🔥 Delivery: once the final corrections are in and bugs are squashed we conclude the project
🔥 Aftercare: I never mind you coming back if you find a bug (free) or if you need more code (paid)
How you can be sure ❓
Scroll a bit down and read the feedback I consistently get from my customers. I doubt there is anything more convincing than that. Keep in mind that all those words are genuine, people and companies are real and verified by the platform.
Can I show you examples of my work❓
That would be a firm NO. As you can understand, most of the work I do is proprietary and is covered by NDAs. What I can provide are general descriptions:
1. Document Automation
- pull data from CSV file / Online Database/ third party API service,
- process that data and use mail-merge to plug that data into Google Docs templates (invoices, reports, requests, contracts, etc.)
- save them on Google Drive as PDF, email links to the customers
2. Company Invoicing
- set up automated Webhooks, so the CRM sends financial updates to the Google Sheets
- make calculations for final invoices for each vendor and send them to the QuickBooks API
- inform company bookkeeper with automated email
3. Personnel Tracking
- Managers do the daily check of the personnel on-site through online form
- HR department gets daily email updates about absent employees
- HR can edit the list of current employees from central location, it updates everywhere
- Bi-weekly accountant clicks a button and generates the salary sheet
- Employees open the custom form and confirm when they picked up the cheque
- Top management has Master Google Sheet and can find out where worker is or were at any given day
If you found something that makes sense, get in touch with me through direct message, invite me to your project or book a consultation!
🔥 Parts of Google Docs StartDeck Add-On developed by yours truly:
- youtube videos embeded into a Sidebar,
- live table of contents in the Sidebar,
- toggle between numbered and unnumbered lists.
🔥Latest highlight – ChatGPT, OpenAI (davinci, curie, babbage, ada) for text and pictures. I have integrated it with Google Sheets through API and can help you adopt it for your needs.
APIs I worked with:
Google Sheets, Google Docs, Stripe, Asana, QuickBooks, Harvest, ClickUp, Cerbo, Intercom, Trello, Github, WordPress, Facebook Atlas, Upwork, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Places, Google Place Details, Google Maps, Google Business Profile, Google Analytics, Typeform, Instapage, CryptoCompare, Bittrex, Invenias, EOD Historical Data + others.