I am a professional, self-directed and motivated full stack web developer. I dive into project fast, solve current problems, think about future and how i can prevent some potential future problems in your project right now.
I'm immersed in DDD (Domain Driven Design), so you dont need to wory about bad architecture of your app. Hexagonal architecture, VOs, DTO, bounded contexts and Repositoryes (ports and adapters) will be in the right place.
For most services and non-standard projects I like to work with Laravel. With Laravel i have expiriecne with big codebase projects and highload. I built CMS (with Angular and Vue on the front-end) on Laraver and a CRM systems.
I also like to use CMS MODX (Revo), Opencart (1.5, 2.0), and Wordpress (Woocommerce). I can develop or customize templates for your site. I can also develop plugins for these CMS's.
I'm a highly motivated developer with 9+ years of experience, and have proven to be an asset for my clients. I deliver perfect results, meet deadlines, follow instructions, show daily progress, and communicate well on Upwork/Email/AnyDamnNewMessenger. I alway create proper backups and create a dev environment, and use GIT and migration services for any new update. You don't need to micromanage me. And you would not lose any of your valuable data.
I really like to create fast sites. I know all about web speed and like to implement recommendations from gtMetrics or "Google Page Speed". I'm a veteran of wars against Hindu code :-). I know OOP, and I use Design Patterns when possible. I write unit tests, use codeception, use integration testing, etc. I prefer to work via TDD (test driven dev).
•••••• I can proficiently work with the following tools ••••••
• Laravel: Cashier, Forge, Lumen, Scout (with or without Algolia), Spark, Scaling and optimization (server side and front-end)
• DB: MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
• Hosting: VDS, AWS, DigitalOcean and all kind of virtual hosting, *nix administration, LAMP/LEMP stack, CPanel, CDN, Load Balancers.
• Deployment automatisation: Docker, Github Actions
• Front-end tools: less, sass, Bootstrap, VueJS
• Back-end tools: composer, npm, webpack
• Source Code Management: Git.
• Search: Sphinx, Elasticsearch, Algolia
• Cache: Memcache, XCache, APC, OPcache.
• API: Google API (all ver of APIs include SpreadSheet, Disk, Analitics, Maps, etc), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Yahoo, various Payment methods like Paypa l, Stripe, Omise, any 3rd party integration man, any ;-)
• Analitics system: can implement and use tagmanager, segment.com, enhanced e-commerce, tealium, Google.Analytics measurement protocol.
•••••• My last achivments: ••••••
• Created multi-cron system to work with tasks, much better than standart cron (-:
• Worked with bigdata systems (over 100mln of records on each table) and optimized all type of request.