I am a full stack developer and part of the "TOP RATED" business consulting agency on Upwork - smartData Enterprises and we have been serving global clientele for the past 22+ years by developing mid to enterprise-level applications targeting various business domains.
In my past 11+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer, I have been engaged in the development of Enterprise Level applications where I have served clients of different Market Vertical from the ground up, especially on social media like facebook, cameo, complex SAAS/Web-based applications that include MVP, ERP, Stock Trading Platforms, Dealership Management Platform (DMS), CRM, Logistics and supply chain management, Billing, and Invoicing Applications, Inventory management, Real estate, Proptech, Back office Automation, Online Review Generation, Review Monitoring Platform, Work Flow Automation, On-demand marketplace, Online goods and services, Sales and Performance Tracking. The majority of my projects are data-centric. I have also revamped front-end technologies of legacy applications to match the needs of the modern web world.
Domain expertise areas:
1. Workflow: Supply Chain Management, Logistic, Tutoring platforms, Digital Freight forwarding, Elearning & Course creation, CRM( Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise resource planning), Dispatching, POS, eCommerce, Product Management, Order Tracking, Inventory Management, Legacy Rewrites, Performance, document management, Custom Print E-commerce marketplace, and Multi Sales channel Order Management, Food ordering and delivery system.
2. Proptech Experience - Property Listing, Payment, MLS, EDX, Tenent Management, Rental, Mortgage
3. EduTech: LMS, Moodle Connectivity, LMS Compliances - Scorm, xAPI, CMI5, Aiken & gift, watershed LRS, PCI-DSS, LTI. DRM Provider Integration - Playready | Widevine | FairPlay. Quizzes, Assignments, Certification.
4. Finance - Stocks, banking, insurance, Remittance, Loan Management System (Borrower & Lenders), Google Map Integration
5. Business automation(Workflow, Retail/eCommerce)
Experience in technology stack & services:
- MEAN/MERN/Python/Gatsby Stack: Node.JS, MongoDB/Dynamo DB, Flex,Express.JS, Angular.JS( Angular 2 and above), React.JS, Ember.JS, Sails.JS, Redux, Kendo UI. (Springboot framework)
- Amazon Web Services - Amazon EC2, S3, SES, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Swagger, Load balancing, AWS Lambda services, server-less architecture, DC2, S3, EB.
Experience in Third-party APIs:
1. Chat API: Video Conferencing (Zoom/WebRtc/Opentok), Comet Chat, Quickblox, Olarkchat, Sockets.io
2. Order- Inventory APIs (Merchant APIs - Orders, Inventory, Messages): eBay seller API, Amazon MWS, iSigma, Etsy, API2Cart.
4. Payment Gateways: Pay Pal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Google checkout, Balanced payment- Escrow-based payments, ACH.
5. e-Signature: DocuSign, HelloSign
6. SMS Gateways: Twilio API, Plivo, Clickatell, Esendex, and mblox.
7. Social Media: Facebook Connect/Facebook (Like/Share), Twitter (Get/Post/OAuth), LinkedIn Connect, and Google + API.
8. Travelport, Expedia, Agoda, Hoteltravel API's integration.
9. Reporting - Tableau, High charts, myDBR.
10. Carfax API, NADA API, Vincoder API
Factors that I always keep in my mind while developing a website to make are a user-friendly front-end interface, an efficient backend admin interface, and security technique implementation with responsive design.
• Delivering milestones effectively maintaining Agile Methodology with regular SCRUM Meetings
• Effective Communication skills and a positive attitude
• Developing and maintaining the front-end and back-end functionality of websites.
• Skill enhancement training for team members.
Available to work in the US, Europe, and Australia during business hours.