I produce VR & AR apps for any purpose, working in the industry since 2015. I can prove that building an immersive app, from scratch to the final product, can be cost-efficient.
We are a team of Unity and Unreal developers, 3D artists, UI/UX designers, and other experts. We work together on complicated projects to complete the work on time and maintain the highest production quality on end-to-end app development.
🌐 Our website: visualunivrs.com
My background includes cinematic-level post-production of 360° videos and visual effects (VFX). I have a Master's degree in IT and UX Design.
✅ Key skills:
- VR/AR-oriented UI/UX design, product vision
- Cross-platform development using Unity Engine
- Blender - for 3D Modeling and Animation
- 4 types of VR glasses in-house: Meta Quest 2 and 3, HTС Vive, and Pico.
- VR/AR app prototyping for Startups
- R&D project and product management
- Visual effects for VR
- Cinematic-level 360° video post-production
- Advanced video encoding and streaming algorithms
- Web VR video streaming
- Tutoring and consultation in VR & 360 video fields
I was lucky to work on dozens of exciting projects for famous companies worldwide, such as Oculus, Hulu, RYOT, Engie, Minelli, Philip Morris, etc.
💼 My portfolio contains:
- Interactive VR tours with non-linear storytelling and quizzes
- Therapy and recreation
- Real estate (ArchViz)
- Award-winning works
▶ VR Tech that I have experience with:
- Oculus Integration SDK - a lot of native Meta Quest unique features, such as Hand Tracking API and Passthrough API
- Unity XR Integration Tool - cross-platform, works on all headsets, OpenXR and SteamVR compatible
- Multiplayer in VR - different solution depending on your needs, including native Oculus Multiplayer with Oculus Avatars, Fusion, Mirror, or Photon Unity Networking (PUN)
- ReadyPlayerMe - automatic creation of unique VR Avatars that looks like you, using a single selfie
- AI and ML - OpenAI API (eg, for natural language processing)
- Agora.io - Video and voice communications based on WebRTC that allow the creation of asymmetric solutions, such as Zoom-like meetings with both VR and non-VR participants
- AVPro video player - the best solution for video playback in VR, supporting 2D, 360, 3D 360, and 180 VR videos up to 8K resolution.
- ffmpeg - developing custom back-end servers for cloud encoding and streaming VR videos with adaptive bitrate (HLS) that automatically adjust to the user bandwidth
- AR Integration - ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia
- Spatial Audio - Oculus Audio SDK, including Ambisonics, HRTF, and spatial sound propagation, to create immersive and realistic audio experiences within VR applications
▶ 360° video post-production and cinematic VFX
We help video studios by taking the most challenging tasks in immersive video post-production and creating top-notch photorealistic VR videos.
- Truly seamless 2D/3D 360° video stitching up to 16K (Mistika VR)
- Repairing parallax issues and removing Optical Flow artifacts
- Cleaning up unwanted objects like dolly, RC-car or drone (Mocha Pro)
- Integrating 2D and 3D animation or creating fully CG virtual worlds
- Spatial (ambisonic) sound mixing
Passionate about tech since childhood, in love with VR since 2015 when I experienced it for the first time. With a VFX background, it became a new challenge for me to learn how to create 360° videos. Of course, in a little while, I could not pass by the world of interactivity. I learned how to manage VR users' attention and evoke WOW effects by placing them in virtual worlds they could never experience before.
💻 Software experience:
- Unity Game Engine
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
- Mistika VR
- 3Ds Max
- Mocha Pro
Some feedback from my customers:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Working with Dmitri was an absolute pleasure - he is a real professional - helpful, knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Dmitri is very knowledgeable and responsive. He served as a consultant on our project, and his recommendations saved us time and money."
❓ Can my skills be useful for your project? If so, feel free to say hello!