Hire the best Video Producers in the United States
Check out Video Producers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $100 hourlyShaun is sharp, punctual with deadlines, a great communicator, and provides flawless content. 5 stars! –Spence Y, Training Logistics Manager @ Cardinal Financial Services Shaun is the most amazing person to work with on Upwork. He took my vision and made it even better. Super hard to find someone like this. -Tyler M, Educational Video Professional @ Tyler.com Working with Shaun was great. The quality of work and the communication was fantastic. -Oli P, Creative Director, Corporate Marketing @ Stanley Black and Decker My name is Shaun McAlister, and I am a proud member of the TOP RATED PLUS program, the highest-tier elite talent pool for freelancers on Upwork. 🥇 As a top-rated plus freelancer, I have a proven track record of creating beautiful, engaging content on time, on budget, and with the highest degree of professional polish. 🎥✂️ I am an expert in video production and offer a full range of 4k video services, including video editing for all types of projects, videography, directing, script-writing, voiceovers, screen recordings, animated logos, live streams, and app demos. Additionally, I am an LGBTQ+ ally and am eager to work with people of diverse religions, ethnicities, and nationalities. My favorite projects include: - Single or multi-camera interviews with b-roll - Amazon product videos (lifestyle, explainer, product, etc) - Social media ads including square, vertical, and horizontal versions - Corporate, private, or special event video with recap films / highlight reels - Performance arts such as dance, flow, music, etc - Aerial drone videos with a professionally licensed and insured pilot - Software demos, tutorials, explainer videos, and pitch videos - Animated logo packages with intro and outro I have high-speed fiber-optic internet and work seven days a week. 🚀 We should talk.Video ProductionVideo Editing & ProductionVideo EditingVideo AdvertisingDroneSocial Media VideoAdobe After EffectsFinal Cut Pro XExplainer VideoCorporate VideoVideographyAdobe Premiere ProDocumentary
- $40 hourlyHello! My name's Scott, and I am a Filmer/Editor based out of Central Arkansas. Since learning how to edit videos over 11 years ago, I have had the privilege to work with so many awesome clients. I've worked on startup morning shows, real estate highlights, weddings, and even some larger corporate events! I really enjoy working with my camera, especially when I get to take it into the editing room. If you're looking for someone to help with your video needs, I'd love to talk with you! Send me a message and let's bring your vision to life!Video ProductionVideo Post-EditingVideo EditingPresentationsDigital VideoGoogle DocsApple iMoviePhoto SlideshowVideographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Premiere Pro
- $32 hourlyAs the Senior Video Producer and Co-Founder at Two Greens Media, I have worked with hundreds of clients to create (sometimes viral) video content that engages audiences and sells products. Past clients have included authors, barbers, tech startups, nonprofits, fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, just to name a few. Tailor-made product videos Whether the goal is to demonstrate the uses and benefits of a product, generate buzz about a new release, or create a social media ad, we work closely with our clients to develop content that represents their brand and appeals to their audience. Website and software demos Produce video tutorials of how to navigate websites and software programs that empower customers to utilize resources to the fullest. Let's discuss how we can work together to increase the visibility of your brand.Video ProductionExplainer VideoTutorialScreencasting VideoScreencastVideo EditingVideography
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm a TOP RATED Los Angeles-based voice-over actor and award-winning screenwriter/director. Specializing in producing articulate and unique narration for movie trailers, explainer videos, radio & TV ads, video game characters, voicemail greetings, YouTube channels and more. ✨ ""If you need a big voice then Jermey's is your man." ✨ ✨ ""Brilliant talent and pleasure to work with... went above and beyond." ✨ VOICE-OVER: Recorded at a state-of-the-art at-home recording studio. My unique voice with its deep bass sound is guaranteed to make any project stand out! All jobs include at least one (1) round of changes at no additional cost. Oftentimes, numerous minor change sessions are not a problem and are not billed either. Visit my voice-over reel on Youtube here: youtu.be/s9intmUB60I SCREENWRITING: My experience ranges from writing/directing short and feature films, serving as an intern at Ghosthouse Pictures (Sam Raimi's production company) providing script coverage, notes and feedback, working closely with the head of development. In addition, I've also studied screenwriting at the university level and collaborated with writers on their screenplays. I specialize in story structure, dialogue, and project feasibility, working with writers to bring their stories to life in a way that connects deeply with audiences. I'm great at collaborating with writers that have little to no experience putting together their projects. I pride myself on looking at projects from more than one angle, having worked many positions on films, including Director, Screenwriter, Producer, and Assistant Director. This means I understand more than just narratives, characters, plots, and dialogue; I understand target audiences and critical reactions. All of these things combined give any project the best chance to be successful. Check me out on IMDB under "Jermey Ashley Pair" to see a list of past and current projects I've worked on. When it comes to cost, I prefer a flat fee rather than an hourly rate. This way you know exactly how much your project will cost and we can focus on making it great without worrying about the clock.Video ProductionVoice-OverFilm DirectionDramatic ToneSongwritingWritingAuthoritative ToneNarrationVoice ActingContent WritingMiddle-Aged AdultUS English Dialect
- $60 hourlyMy specialty is creating high quality voice overs that engage your audience. It is very important to me that I provide 100% customer satisfaction with every job I perform for you. ✔"Excellent service. Fast delivery. High quality. Great communication as well. Very recommended seller. Thank you very much!" ✔"Amazing!! So fast... A true professional. Will definitely use him again!!" ✔"Excellent product and service! Not the first order with Gary and certainly not the last!" I work hard with professionals, Individuals, or businesses who have a vision of their finished product to be sure that I deliver what you are looking for. For many years I have been specializing in Narration, Corporate, Industrial, Whiteboard, Explainer, and Audiobook Narration! Few things feel better than helping clients like you give your message a high quality voice over. A voice that connects with your audience. A voice that engages your audience to act. A voice that brings your words, and all of your countless hours of creative production, home. I'm also happy to provide a sample reading of your words if you would like to send me part of your script. I Will: Study and apply all your directions for the voice over Read and analyze your script to best determine the voice needed Record in a professional recording studio and with professional equipment Edit, master, and format all work to the highest standard Deliver most orders within 24 hours, ask for sooner if needed Be available during the process for communication both ways Over-deliver – I try my best to give you more than you ask for. (this is usually in multiple styles of reads for your script so you have options) Provide you with the best customer service and a friendly attitude I am eager to work with you and provide you with the high quality voice over that you deserve!Video ProductionNarrationAudio ProductionVideo EditingAudiobookSenior AdultVoice-OverMaleVoice RecordingVideo Sales LetterVoice ActingVideo NarrationIVR SoftwareVideo AdvertisingExplainer Video
- $100 hourly✅ TOP RATED Video Producer 📸🎥👨💻 Are you looking for a great experience? As someone who has been in the video business for 15 years, I have worked alongside many small businesses, agencies, local governments, lawyers, doctors, and professionals of all kinds to sell their products or services. Shooting the video is only half the battle; Even if you have NEVER shot a video, you will receive the best guidance so that you look and sound your best on our shoot together. With me, you are guaranteed to have a great experience. Check out my reviews, and I look forward to working with you. 😎Video ProductionMotion GraphicsAdobe Premiere ProVideo Post-EditingPeopleVideo EditingPhotographyVideography
- $35 hourlyHey! I'm Chad, and I am the short form content expert you've been searching for! As a top-rated plus freelancer (top 3% on Upwork) I have a proven track record of driving consistent growth and increasing efficiency. I'm passionate about revolutionizing business processes through customized workflow automations. With a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, three years of top-rated freelancing experience, and a background in two large tech companies, I bring a creative and detail-oriented approach to my work. My expertise spans diverse industries, including B2B, local businesses, coaching, agencies, and e-commerce, where I have made significant contributions to numerous successful projects. I specialize in optimizing operations and streamlining tasks using powerful tools like Zapier or Make. With a focus on customization, I tailor solutions to meet the unique requirements of each client. I'm excited to discuss your project further and help you achieve unparalleled success!Video ProductionSocial Media ManagementMarketing AnalyticsSocial Media MarketingMarketing StrategyEcommerceTikTokSocial Media WebsiteVideo EditingShopifyTikTok MarketingCanvaContent Planning
- $40 hourlyWhen building a narrative for your brand, you can say a lot in just a short amount of time. Finding ways to engage your listeners without taking up all of their time is a skill I have mastered over the last 10+ years I have spent as a full-time voice actor and filmmaker. Meaning I tell your story by connecting to your audience using a human-to-human interaction that moves their emotions in the narrative direction using my unique process outlined below. This gig Features: ❆Analyze and applying appropriate direction to the voice over ❆Thoroughly read your script entirely to determine the best voice needed. ❆Record in a professional acoustically treated studio ❆Edit, format, and master all work to the highest format ❆Easy to read and understand PLEASE NOTE ❆I will deliver in 24 hours or less for projects under 1000 words ❆Commercial and Broadcast rights are extras Again, if you need a professional to voice your project or another pair of eyes for your script edits, You're in the right place. Feel free to place orders now!Video ProductionYouTubeAdobe AuditionElearningFilm NarrationAudio EffectsJingleAmerican English AccentAudio RecordingAfrican American English AccentActing
- $55 hourlyI am a professional graphic designer & video editor with more than 10+ years of professional service. With a background in print design, I added Video Storytelling and Post-Production Editing in 2016. See my IMDb page (Suzanne Summa) for my work on independent films. I primarily use the adobe creative suite, working in tandem with the many software options to create the most visually compelling story. I bring a unique depth and view of the world that fuels my continued creative drive and desire to contribute a positive message, a love for diversity and adventure, and an insatiable thirst for continued learning. I am based in Renton, Washington, and Skagit County, Washington.Video ProductionMotion GraphicsStorytellingVideo Post-EditingAdobe Premiere ProVideo CommercialMovieVideo EditingGraphic DesignInfographicEducationWeb DesignAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesign
- $40 hourly"Alex was very professional and knew what he was doing and suggested a few points that improved the final product significantly !" Please visit my website: apsuavestudios.com to view all of my professional work. I am a filmmaker offering all of my professional experience to build your vision. I have a love for storytelling, packed into all of the services my studio provides for almost 10 years: * Videography * Video Editing * Copywriting * Social Media Management * Content Management for Social Channels I have worked with companies such as Mashable, Epicurious, and TCL America. I can create custom packages according to what you need. Let me help you give life to your visionVideo ProductionVideo StrategyMarketing StrategyPhoto EditingVoice-OverActingSocial Media ManagementScreenwritingSocial Media Content CreationVideo CommercialVideo Post-EditingVideographyVideo Editing
- $65 hourlyAbout Me Consider me your video-production Swiss Army Knife. Capable of opening a can of ideas or tightening up a script and recording voiceover, all using whatever material available to make your video fire! I'm an experienced video marketing strategist, producer, writer, and editor with over 10 years combined experience. Whether you're starting with a blank slate or have everything already created, I can get you across the finish line. Why Do YOU Need a One-Stop Shop for Video Production? Did you know that 51% of marketing professionals worldwide point to video as the medium with the best ROI? Or that those marketers who use video saw their revenue grow 49% faster than companies that didn't use it? OR that 64% of consumers make purchases after watching a video and 91% watch explainer videos to understand a product or service? So the real question is: Why aren't you using video services? And more specifically, those of the fine fellow who just gave you all of this knowledge? Utilizing my copywriting and film production background I work with you to nail down what you want to say and bring it to life using footage, animation, and motion graphics to create engaging, entertaining content that drives viewership, users, and engagement across multiple platforms. While I've primarily worked on my own the last few years, I have and continue to collaborate with creative directors and business owners; I like to say I'm a collaboratively adaptable. My copywriting and film production experience affords me the skills to write, storyboard, shoot, direct, and edit material that enhances User Experience and connection to your business, product, and story. How I Do What I Do I put the story first. At the end of the day, people are moved by how your product--and the team behind it--or brand makes them feel. Pain points? Not to worry, everyone has them! B2B or B2C, I help you solve them by looking at it through a different lens (video pun intended). Skill Set: Adobe Premiere Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe Lightroom Animaker Animation Software Davinci Resolve Final Cut Apple Motion Creative and Strategic Writing Videography/Filmmaking Documentary filmmaking Video and Photo Editing Motion Graphincs Color Correcting What I've Done and Nice Things People Have Said The Capitol of Nowhere – Documentary Producer/Writer/Director/Editor 2013 - 2018 Winner, Award of Merit - Impact Doc Awards Finalist - Final Cut Film Festival Finalist - iPhone Film Festival Official Selection - Great Lakes International Film Festival Freelance Producer, Editor, and Spokesperson Produce videos from start to finish—conceptualize, storyboard, write, shoot, edit, create motion graphics, and voice over. Clients include: Wells Fargo, Krisp, Superior Essex, Kicking Horse, Standard Fair, and Fit Academy Truth+Basketball with George Karl - Video Producer/Editor - 2020 - Present Combine podcast audio clips with researched archival video clips and pictures to craft cross-platform promotional videos Videos have averaged 16.5K views and 25K impressions on Twitter MINA – Medical Health History App - 2014 - Ongoing Video Producer + Editor + Strategist Ideate, write, produce and edit all videos content across multiple platforms Resulted in 200% initial increase of followers, with 53% greater engagement on Facebook. Increased LinkedIn unique visitors 15%, page views 43%, and post impressions 74% Standard Fair - 2018 - Ongoing Video Producer for one-of-a-kind, American-made, top-of-the-line shoe brand Fit Academy – 2014 - 2017 Premier Bootcamp and Fitness Studio Video Producer + Editor Increased Membership 2x for Fit Academy through testimonial and highlight videos GKFC, LLC – 2016 - Present Soccer Training/Video Service Founder + Head Trainer/Highlight Reel Editor Jessica Scott, LLC – Marketing + Events Copywriter 2012 - 2015 Was the lead on creating PR copy for Thorn jewelry line and it's launch party featuring athlete/celebrities such as Chris PaulVideo ProductionCreative WritingAdobe PhotoshopVideo Color CorrectionVoice-OverMotion GraphicsVideo EditingScriptwritingDocumentaryExplainer VideoAdobe After EffectsCopywriting
- $80 hourly3,000,000+ Million Views on YT Experience working personally with 2 Shark Tank winners Youtube | Ads | Social Media | Interviews | Music Videos | Online Courses | Documentary | 📚Education: Master's Degree in Film Production with a Concentration in Editing: The University of Southern California Bachelor's Degree in Film Production: Wesleyan UniversityVideo ProductionVoice-OverShort Video AdCreative WritingYouTubeWritingStorytellingScreenwritingAdobe Premiere ProVideo CommercialMovieVideo EditingCorporate Video
- $40 hourlyI specialize in video production, post-production, and social media marketing to help brands market themselves more creatively and effectively within today's ever-changing digital landscape. Win with Video Marketing I know what it takes to create video-driven campaigns that convert, entertain, and encourage action. Since 2018, I have worked with a variety of corporate, commercial, non-profit, and entertainment clients across the world. I create music videos, sports highlights, documentaries, commercials, interviews, bts, testimonials, event recaps, vlogs, whiteboard explainers, animations, and much more. The Perfect Partner for Every Brand I’ve crafted groundbreaking digital campaigns for businesses of all sizes, from emerging startups to industry-leading enterprises. For companies new and established, big and small, I have the resources, talent, and vision to bring your marketing plan to life. Let’s Win Digital Together! I’d Love To Discuss Your Project!Video ProductionGraphic DesignDigital MarketingSocial Media StrategySocial Media TrainingVideo EditingVideo AnimationMarketing CommunicationsSocial Media DesignVideographySocial Media MarketingAdobe After EffectsVideo AdvertisingFinal Cut Pro XSocial Media Management
- $50 hourlyHi, my name is Harry Warrick. I am an experienced professional marketer and former manager for the Fortune 500. I now work full time for myself for the 2nd time in my life. I used to be a PowerSeller on eBay and I owned 52 websites at one point. I have amazing tools available to help your business grow and accomplish your goals. I not only have all major office and graphics arts programs, but I also have many video creation programs. I have licensed access to over $50,000 worth of software. There is only so much I can do with it for myself. I am serious about helping others and love what I do. I operate a small but profitable copywriting, and marketing company. Right now I have extra time available and I am trying to build my reputation on Upwork. I like this marketplace, and I have even been on the other end wondering whom to chose to help me with a project to make myself more effective. I know what it feels like. More important for you is the value I represent to you and your business need. Right now since I am new to Upwork you can hire me at a fraction of the cost I would charge once I am established. I will also honor this rate going forward for up to 12 months. So by hiring me now, you can lock in the low rates I am listing for all kinds of projects. I am a talented copywriter, SEO specialist, WordPress designer, and even graphic artist. I have published many books, and even love to paint as an artist to keep my creative mind flowing. I also get the big picture. I have created hundreds of successful sales funnels, many landing pages, emails, and even have chatbot programming skills. I am like a Swiss Army Knife for your business marketing needs. If you have a question lets chat. I am very honest and if I feel I am not the best option for you for some reason I will let you know. I can even likely provide insight into something you are struggling with. I hold certifications in many related areas and you can see from my testing here on Upwork that my skills are very diverse and high level. You can also do a quick google search for me with a search like Harry Warrick Author, or Harry Warrick Artist and go to images to see some of my books and art. Reach out so we can see if we would be a great fit working together. I would love to help you. Have a great day!Video ProductionSEO Keyword ResearchContent WritingSEO StrategyB2BBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesContent SEOLogo DesignLanding PageWordPressResponsive Web DesignSearch Engine OptimizationVideo AdvertisingCopywritingGraphic Design
- $38 hourlyMy name is Mason Beals and I'm a Los Angeles-based editor, videographer, and video production specialist. I have over five years of experience working in the commercial field at a highly reputable video production company based out of Austin, TX. Additionally, I have over seven years of content creation experience. I'm well-versed in the entire production process from front to back. I have additional experience with graphics and colorgrading. I own a Blackmagic Pocket 6K Pro kit, with a series of lenses both vintage and modern. I own a full lighting and audio kit as well. I love bring video projects to life and would love to hear what you're looking for!Video ProductionVideo EditingVideo Post-EditingFilm ProductionColor GradingVideo Color CorrectionCinematographyAdobe PhotoshopVideographyAdobe After EffectsDaVinci ResolveAdobe Premiere Pro
- $150 hourlyLive video production multi-talent (Technical Director, Producer, Talent, Live Streamer) specializing in Esports, News Entertainment, and Corporate video. • Produced live virtual News programming for theGrio, Entertainment Studios and Live Production Environments Areva Martin's "The Special Report" Black Magic ATEM • Converted Scientific Symposiums to virtual events for Skin of Color Society, Global Vitiligo Foundation, and American College of Veterinary Radiology • Produced virtual engagement activations for Footlocker, Conde Nast, Zagat, and Sony Studios • Transitioned live theatrical performance to virtual for Duke Department of Theater Studies • Event producer, video director, and designer of production studios for Wizards of the Coast eSports broadcastsVideo ProductionYouTubeYouTube PluginZoom Video ConferencingOBS StudioVideographyTwitchStreamlabs OBSTechnical SupportWebinarVirtual AssistanceVideo Stream
- $75 hourlyGary Griffin: Senior Graphic Designer with 20+ years of graphic design experience. With every project, my goal is to create, captive, and inspire. Every client is unique and every request different, so I take the time to understand the client's vision and expectations. I set the bar with quality designs, excellent communication, and a drive to always go the extra mile to create value that you will not find with any one else.Video ProductionAdobe PDFBrand Identity DesignPhoto EditingPDF ConversionVideo CommercialAdobe Premiere ProAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignMicrosoft ExcelWeb DesignMarketing CollateralPrint ProductionGraphic Design
- $50 hourlyProficient in: • Premiere Pro • After Effects • Photoshop • InDesign • Illustrator I’m experienced in all phases of video production, and I worked in fast-paced environments that required flexibility and creative problem-solving. My previous work included operating cameras, microphones, lighting as well as storyboarding, and post-production. I also do graphic design and motion graphics design. During my career, I got the chance to produce content such as explainer videos, app promo videos, social media content, online ads and, as a schooled marketing specialist, this is where my knowledge and my skills supplement each other in order to creatively interpret the team’s ideas and, finally, communicate the clients’ mission.Video ProductionVideo Editing & ProductionVideo EditingShort Video AdLogo AnimationGraphic DesignVideo CleanupMotion GraphicsSocial Media VideoPromotional VideoVideo Intro & OutroVideo AnimationAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After Effects
- $300 hourlyHello! My name is Kelly Ngo of Chromatone Studios. My team and I specialize in providing elevated, curated, and professional photography or videography for individuals, brands, and companies. Originally from Austin, Texas, we have relocated to Chicago, Illinois! We take on work worldwide. We know that first impressions are everything - and we are here to make yours count with our elevated content. We're able to take on jobs of any scale from start to finish. We can help you at any stage in your project - whether you’re brainstorming a creative strategy, need videography, photography, scripting, casting, styling, or editing. Many companies choose us to fully produce their projects, meaning that we work on each shoot from top to bottom. Why is this important? It means that the people crafting your strategy are the same ones behind the camera and the edit. This keeps your project’s creative direction and strategy cohesive; ultimately ensuring your visual marketing goals are met. Most freelancers have you choose between affordability, creative strategy, and production value. With us, you can have it all. We will work with your existing brand identity, or help form a creative direction for you. Whether you need just the essentials or want an all-inclusive shoot, we’re here to take your content to the next level. We guarantee creative, professional content crafted to suit the needs of your brand. Each project starts with a consultation to ensure we deliver the best content in alignment with your brand. All content can be shot on location or in our studio with high-end cameras, lighting, and equipment. We can travel to you if your budget allows it. Check us out at: chromatonestudios.comVideo ProductionStudio PhotographyDigital Photography & CinematographyPhoto EditingPhotographyCommercial PhotographyVideo EditingWedding & Event VideoVideographyDrone VideographyFood PhotographyWedding PhotographyAdobe Premiere ProAdobe Lightroom
- $55 hourlyHi there! Traditional Animator/Motion Designer/Animation Director here. I use my knowledge of media and the current landscape to create unique, engaging and eye-catching work. I pride myself in keeping a high standard of creativity and quality, while tailoring each project to my client. I've worked on large variety of productions ranging from large high-end brand work to personal ones including animation for Film, TV, Music Videos, Advertisements, Live Visuals, Interactive Media and much more. I’d love to work with you on any project and help bring your vision to life!Video ProductionPromotional VideoFlat AnimationMotion DesignAnimationDrawingFlipbook AnimationTraditional AnimationComputer Animation2D AnimationMotion GraphicsAdobe After EffectsAdobe Photoshop
- $85 hourlyHi, I'm a full-time freelance videographer with the ability to create brief, compelling videos that communicate what's unique about individuals, companies and non-profits in a way that engages audiences. I've had experience working with a wide range of companies over the past seven years, from interviewing executives at some of the nation's largest and fastest growing tech companies, to working with arts and educational institutions to document the creation of new works of art. I've also worked with a variety of non-profits and small businesses in and around Philadelphia to create videos that highlight their services. I believe you can find something interesting about everything, and I take the time to work with clients to help them articulate their vision and what sets them apart from their competitors. I prefer to negotiate a half-day (up to 4 hour shoot) or day rate (over four hours) as opposed to working hourly.Video ProductionVideo CameraCamera OperationDroneVideo EditingVideo AdvertisingDrone VideographyVideography
- $55 hourlyCONTENT CREATOR- Complete Film/Video Production (Film and Edit), Photography, Drone Photography/Videography, Logo Animation, Video Ads, Photo Re-touch/editing, Flyers & Adverts, Social Media Marketing, Voice-Over & Marketing Specialist Based Out Of Phoenix, Arizona. For reference to previous projects, and gear list, view the link below- bretleeblair.myportfolio.com My love for this field and the projects I work on motivate me to stay up to date on cutting-edge equipment and new and exciting methods, which allows me to consistently produce high-quality content for my clients. I have confidence in my abilities to develop your story, capture the appropriate emotions, and realize your artistic vision in a stylish and modern manner, always working with my clienst project and budget needs to provide a fair total cost. Please keep in mind, this is a initial estimation. Project Cost Overview; -Daily Filming Rate $500 (1-6 hours) Raw footage -Day Photography Rate Starting at $200 (1-3 hours) * Additional hours or editing can be negotiated* -Hourly Editing rate- $55 Half day Rates are available depending on project specifications. Please keep in mind, the above rates include; -Commercial grade equipment/Experienced Operator -Travel expenses within 20 miles of downtown Phoenix, Arizona (further travel through Arizona requires additional costs) -Compression of files -Upload and transfer of footage/photography via Google, Adobe link, or directly via external hard drive (must provide your own external drive). If less or further work is needed, such as, general work-load, additional edits, or last minute add-ons, costs can and will need to be renegotiated. Appropriately and fairly of course. :) I appreciate you taking the time to view my profile and consider me, I hope I get the opportunity to work with you! To reach me directly, or If there is something you are looking for but don't see above, please feel free to reach me directly at my email below- Bretleeblair@gmail.com -All The Best Bretlee BlairVideo ProductionAdobe LightroomVideographyMotion GraphicsPhotographyCommercial PhotographyVideo EditingDroneFilm ProductionPhoto EditingSocial Media MarketingVideo CommercialAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $150 hourly— Thank you for visiting my profile. I am an outdoor photographer based in Utah focusing in commercial and adventure photography, I love shooting stills in studio and making videos as well. I have 7+ years of experience and have worked with several brands, to name a few - Google, Bose, Eagle Creek, Garmont Boots, Prana, Rovr Products, Clif bar, Muck Boots, Timberland, Revo and more. You can also see their testimonials about my work in my website page. I am always down for traveling to different and far away locations, I am a lover of a road trip ;D You can reach out to me and we can schedule a zoom call to talk more about your project and ideas so we can try to fit them in your budget. Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you to build a better image to your brand. Cheers! Rafael Novais — 2018 National Geographic best photo of the year finalist — 2021 7 best sport photographer in Salt Lake City by GiggsterVideo ProductionNature PhotographyAdvertising IllustrationProduct PhotographyPhotographyPhoto EditingLifestyle PhotographyVideographyPeopleSports & Outdoor PhotographyStill LifeCommercial PhotographyFood Photography
- $100 hourlyI can turn projects around FAST (1-2 hours)! Hey! My name is Dacey Else. I'm a professional in creating captivating content. I offer voiceover/video/writing services. If you want to market to your audience in a new, creative, and fresh way, I'm your girl! I'm 19 years old, and I specialize in speaking to youth (GenZ and Millennial) audiences in a relatable way! Find me on social media! I have over 50,000 followers across Instagram and TikTok. Username is vo_by_daceyelse Send a message! I'm always online.Video ProductionFilm ProductionTestimonial VideoCommercialsCommercial DesignVoice ActingVideo EditingVoice TalentVoice RecordingVoice-Over
- $60 hourly23 years+ experience designing leadership courses, programs and presentations for the corporate sector, small businesses and entrepreneurs. I am an Instructional Designer and Presentation Guru with graphic design, eLearning authoring and video production skills. My specialty is in multi-media Instructional Design which includes: slide presentations (PowerPoint, Canva, Google Slides), Articulate Storyline and Rise courses, explainer videos, job aids and self-study formats. I develop value-added products to employers like Marriott Vacations, Planet Hollywood, Hewlett-Packard, TeleTech, The Kessler Collection, Denny's, Wyndham Destinations, Johnson & Johnson and many more! I look forward to speaking to you about your next project!Video ProductionPresentationsEmployee TrainingSales PresentationAnimated ExplainerTraining PresentationVideo EditingArticulate StorylinePresentation DesignSlide AnimationCourseInstructional Design
- $72 hourlyWes has a passion for craft and story that shows in every project he takes on. His technical knowledge blends perfectly with his dedication to film as an art form to create engaging videos that inspire both clients and their audience. He started his professional career at a boutique production house and wore many hats in a fast-paced environment. He was able to hone his skills in post production with large clients like Food Network, Sherwin Williams, Honda, Pinnacle Vodka, and many others. The fast-paced environment and demand for quality left him a one man post production machine! He has worked on everything from YouTube videos to feature length, award-winning, films.Video ProductionAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProDaVinci ResolveColor GradingDigital VideoSocial Video MarketingCorporate VideoMusic VideosPodcast ProductionVideographySound MixingVideo Color CorrectionVideo Editing
- $55 hourlyExperienced and Passionate Professional Music Video Director, Producer and Editor. Video Editing Specialist. Video Production, Post Production, Visual Effects Artist and Compositor. Extensive experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. I’ve worked on numerous projects with a variety of clients. This includes music videos, promo shoots for fashion designers, editing for social media influencers/social media ads. I have shot content for consumer products and stores. I have a captivating and distinct visual style that I have developed over my experience. This will help engage with your audience. Expert Level Ability in the post-production process. I pride myself in the ability to intuitively gather, interpret and understand your requirements for your video needs, as well as develop intuitive and creative solutions for your projects using the full Adobe Suite and Avid. (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition Etc.) I am eager to work with you and provide a consistent, reliable, skillset to your creative needs. Please contact me in order to discuss how we can work together and fulfill your video vision!Video ProductionVideo EditingAudio EditingFilm ProductionVideographySocial Media AdvertisingVideo AdvertisingFilm DirectionVideo CommercialAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsMusic VideoTestimonial VideoVideo Intro & Outro
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.