Hire the best Videographers in the United States
Check out Videographers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $100 hourlyShaun is sharp, punctual with deadlines, a great communicator, and provides flawless content. 5 stars! –Spence Y, Training Logistics Manager @ Cardinal Financial Services Shaun is the most amazing person to work with on Upwork. He took my vision and made it even better. Super hard to find someone like this. -Tyler M, Educational Video Professional @ Tyler.com Working with Shaun was great. The quality of work and the communication was fantastic. -Oli P, Creative Director, Corporate Marketing @ Stanley Black and Decker My name is Shaun McAlister, and I am a proud member of the TOP RATED PLUS program, the highest-tier elite talent pool for freelancers on Upwork. 🥇 As a top-rated plus freelancer, I have a proven track record of creating beautiful, engaging content on time, on budget, and with the highest degree of professional polish. 🎥✂️ I am an expert in video production and offer a full range of 4k video services, including video editing for all types of projects, videography, directing, script-writing, voiceovers, screen recordings, animated logos, live streams, and app demos. Additionally, I am an LGBTQ+ ally and am eager to work with people of diverse religions, ethnicities, and nationalities. My favorite projects include: - Single or multi-camera interviews with b-roll - Amazon product videos (lifestyle, explainer, product, etc) - Social media ads including square, vertical, and horizontal versions - Corporate, private, or special event video with recap films / highlight reels - Performance arts such as dance, flow, music, etc - Aerial drone videos with a professionally licensed and insured pilot - Software demos, tutorials, explainer videos, and pitch videos - Animated logo packages with intro and outro I have high-speed fiber-optic internet and work seven days a week. 🚀 We should talk.VideographyVideo Editing & ProductionVideo EditingVideo AdvertisingDroneSocial Media VideoAdobe After EffectsFinal Cut Pro XExplainer VideoVideo ProductionCorporate VideoAdobe Premiere ProDocumentary
- $40 hourlyHello! My name's Scott, and I am a Filmer/Editor based out of Central Arkansas. Since learning how to edit videos over 11 years ago, I have had the privilege to work with so many awesome clients. I've worked on startup morning shows, real estate highlights, weddings, and even some larger corporate events! I really enjoy working with my camera, especially when I get to take it into the editing room. If you're looking for someone to help with your video needs, I'd love to talk with you! Send me a message and let's bring your vision to life!VideographyVideo Post-EditingVideo EditingPresentationsDigital VideoGoogle DocsApple iMoviePhoto SlideshowVideo ProductionAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Premiere Pro
- $32 hourlyAs the Senior Video Producer and Co-Founder at Two Greens Media, I have worked with hundreds of clients to create (sometimes viral) video content that engages audiences and sells products. Past clients have included authors, barbers, tech startups, nonprofits, fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, just to name a few. Tailor-made product videos Whether the goal is to demonstrate the uses and benefits of a product, generate buzz about a new release, or create a social media ad, we work closely with our clients to develop content that represents their brand and appeals to their audience. Website and software demos Produce video tutorials of how to navigate websites and software programs that empower customers to utilize resources to the fullest. Let's discuss how we can work together to increase the visibility of your brand.VideographyExplainer VideoTutorialScreencasting VideoScreencastVideo ProductionVideo Editing
- $100 hourly✅ TOP RATED Video Producer 📸🎥👨💻 Are you looking for a great experience? As someone who has been in the video business for 15 years, I have worked alongside many small businesses, agencies, local governments, lawyers, doctors, and professionals of all kinds to sell their products or services. Shooting the video is only half the battle; Even if you have NEVER shot a video, you will receive the best guidance so that you look and sound your best on our shoot together. With me, you are guaranteed to have a great experience. Check out my reviews, and I look forward to working with you. 😎VideographyMotion GraphicsAdobe Premiere ProVideo ProductionVideo Post-EditingPeopleVideo EditingPhotography
- $40 hourlyYou've got a story to tell. A brand to promote. A world to change. You need compelling content worthy of your vision, and a collaborator who's up to the task. May I introduce myself. I'm a Michigan-based storyteller with a holistic approach to creating compelling content to outdo your project goals. I stitch together compelling words and stunning visuals to create dynamic content aimed at delivering consumer engagement and SEO rankings. With a background in journalism, I have a nose for news, but excel in creative writing, content development, and editing. I truly shine in that sweet spot where the written word and polished visuals converge to tell a story, promote a brand, or sell a product. I have two years' experience in the newsroom, specializing in personal interest stories, environmental issues, investigative reporting, and social justice issues. Camera at my side, I often captured the essence of a story in a single photograph. But my shutter doesn't close on news alone. I'm obsessed photographing what makes life worth living. From weddings and architecture to nature and product photography, my photographic skills offer another tool to convey a richer story. As a story teller, I experiment with many mediums to get the perfect angle, capture the essence of a moment, and illuminate the glory of the world. I'm a renaissance man experimenting with the human story, with an insatiable hunger to become a master of its telling.VideographyBlog WritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationPhoto EditingPhotographyJournalism WritingCopywritingWritingCreative WritingEnvironmentSustainability
- $40 hourly"Alex was very professional and knew what he was doing and suggested a few points that improved the final product significantly !" Please visit my website: apsuavestudios.com to view all of my professional work. I am a filmmaker offering all of my professional experience to build your vision. I have a love for storytelling, packed into all of the services my studio provides for almost 10 years: * Videography * Video Editing * Copywriting * Social Media Management * Content Management for Social Channels I have worked with companies such as Mashable, Epicurious, and TCL America. I can create custom packages according to what you need. Let me help you give life to your visionVideographyVideo StrategyMarketing StrategyVideo ProductionPhoto EditingVoice-OverActingSocial Media ManagementScreenwritingSocial Media Content CreationVideo CommercialVideo Post-EditingVideo Editing
- $35 hourlyMy name is Lydia and I am a Social Media Marketing Expert. I have been intensively working with 15+ business accounts (Instagram and Facebook) for more than 4 years - reaching and engaging an audience to client brand. I would like to help you with: - creating content for every-day posts and stories, ads and covers art - developing Social Media Strategy - working with Tik Tok My education covers 3 degrees from various universities together with different courses in social media management. I speak two languages like native English and Russian. My main interest is content creation and Tik Tok management, nevertheless, be free to contact me with other projects that are matching my profile! :) My personal website — belikelydia.com IG — Belikelydi FB — Lydia Lysenkova Member of Agency.PizzaVideographyCopywritingInfluencer ResearchTikTok MarketingVideo EditingSocial Media ContentVideo MarketingInfluencer MarketingSocial Media AdvertisingTikTokSocial Media Content CreationInstagram StoryCommunity ManagementSocial Media DesignVideo Advertising
- $40 hourlyI specialize in video production, post-production, and social media marketing to help brands market themselves more creatively and effectively within today's ever-changing digital landscape. Win with Video Marketing I know what it takes to create video-driven campaigns that convert, entertain, and encourage action. Since 2018, I have worked with a variety of corporate, commercial, non-profit, and entertainment clients across the world. I create music videos, sports highlights, documentaries, commercials, interviews, bts, testimonials, event recaps, vlogs, whiteboard explainers, animations, and much more. The Perfect Partner for Every Brand I’ve crafted groundbreaking digital campaigns for businesses of all sizes, from emerging startups to industry-leading enterprises. For companies new and established, big and small, I have the resources, talent, and vision to bring your marketing plan to life. Let’s Win Digital Together! I’d Love To Discuss Your Project!VideographyVideo ProductionGraphic DesignDigital MarketingSocial Media StrategySocial Media TrainingVideo EditingVideo AnimationMarketing CommunicationsSocial Media DesignSocial Media MarketingAdobe After EffectsVideo AdvertisingFinal Cut Pro XSocial Media Management
- $38 hourlyMy name is Mason Beals and I'm a Los Angeles-based editor, videographer, and video production specialist. I have over five years of experience working in the commercial field at a highly reputable video production company based out of Austin, TX. Additionally, I have over seven years of content creation experience. I'm well-versed in the entire production process from front to back. I have additional experience with graphics and colorgrading. I own a Blackmagic Pocket 6K Pro kit, with a series of lenses both vintage and modern. I own a full lighting and audio kit as well. I love bring video projects to life and would love to hear what you're looking for!VideographyVideo EditingVideo Post-EditingFilm ProductionColor GradingVideo Color CorrectionCinematographyAdobe PhotoshopVideo ProductionAdobe After EffectsDaVinci ResolveAdobe Premiere Pro
- $100 hourlyProfessional Video Production, Drone Services, and Photography. Packages start at just $500 with editing included! Digital Marketing Material, Social Media Content, UGC, Real Estate Coverage, Brand and Product Photography, E-commerce… And much more! - My name is Matthias, and I have been a professional photographer / videographer / editor for over 8 years full time. My process is simple and effective: - We will have a conversation discussing the scope of the project, how you intend to use the content, and if you have any existing marketing structures/branding that I should be aware of before we start. This ensures the content we produce will fit seamlessly into your business and serve your needs perfectly. Invite me to your next job and let’s produce an incredible project together!VideographyAdobe PhotoshopVideo Color CorrectionVideo EditingContent EditingPhotographyPhoto EditingVideo AdvertisingPhoto Retouching
- $150 hourlyLive video production multi-talent (Technical Director, Producer, Talent, Live Streamer) specializing in Esports, News Entertainment, and Corporate video. • Produced live virtual News programming for theGrio, Entertainment Studios and Live Production Environments Areva Martin's "The Special Report" Black Magic ATEM • Converted Scientific Symposiums to virtual events for Skin of Color Society, Global Vitiligo Foundation, and American College of Veterinary Radiology • Produced virtual engagement activations for Footlocker, Conde Nast, Zagat, and Sony Studios • Transitioned live theatrical performance to virtual for Duke Department of Theater Studies • Event producer, video director, and designer of production studios for Wizards of the Coast eSports broadcastsVideographyYouTubeYouTube PluginZoom Video ConferencingVideo ProductionOBS StudioTwitchStreamlabs OBSTechnical SupportWebinarVirtual AssistanceVideo Stream
- $300 hourlyHello! My name is Kelly Ngo of Chromatone Studios. My team and I specialize in providing elevated, curated, and professional photography or videography for individuals, brands, and companies. Originally from Austin, Texas, we have relocated to Chicago, Illinois! We take on work worldwide. We know that first impressions are everything - and we are here to make yours count with our elevated content. We're able to take on jobs of any scale from start to finish. We can help you at any stage in your project - whether you’re brainstorming a creative strategy, need videography, photography, scripting, casting, styling, or editing. Many companies choose us to fully produce their projects, meaning that we work on each shoot from top to bottom. Why is this important? It means that the people crafting your strategy are the same ones behind the camera and the edit. This keeps your project’s creative direction and strategy cohesive; ultimately ensuring your visual marketing goals are met. Most freelancers have you choose between affordability, creative strategy, and production value. With us, you can have it all. We will work with your existing brand identity, or help form a creative direction for you. Whether you need just the essentials or want an all-inclusive shoot, we’re here to take your content to the next level. We guarantee creative, professional content crafted to suit the needs of your brand. Each project starts with a consultation to ensure we deliver the best content in alignment with your brand. All content can be shot on location or in our studio with high-end cameras, lighting, and equipment. We can travel to you if your budget allows it. Check us out at: chromatonestudios.comVideographyVideo ProductionStudio PhotographyDigital Photography & CinematographyPhoto EditingPhotographyCommercial PhotographyVideo EditingWedding & Event VideoDrone VideographyFood PhotographyWedding PhotographyAdobe Premiere ProAdobe Lightroom
- $85 hourlyHi, I'm a full-time freelance videographer with the ability to create brief, compelling videos that communicate what's unique about individuals, companies and non-profits in a way that engages audiences. I've had experience working with a wide range of companies over the past seven years, from interviewing executives at some of the nation's largest and fastest growing tech companies, to working with arts and educational institutions to document the creation of new works of art. I've also worked with a variety of non-profits and small businesses in and around Philadelphia to create videos that highlight their services. I believe you can find something interesting about everything, and I take the time to work with clients to help them articulate their vision and what sets them apart from their competitors. I prefer to negotiate a half-day (up to 4 hour shoot) or day rate (over four hours) as opposed to working hourly.VideographyVideo CameraCamera OperationDroneVideo EditingVideo AdvertisingVideo ProductionDrone Videography
- $55 hourlyCONTENT CREATOR- Complete Film/Video Production (Film and Edit), Photography, Drone Photography/Videography, Logo Animation, Video Ads, Photo Re-touch/editing, Flyers & Adverts, Social Media Marketing, Voice-Over & Marketing Specialist Based Out Of Phoenix, Arizona. For reference to previous projects, and gear list, view the link below- bretleeblair.myportfolio.com My love for this field and the projects I work on motivate me to stay up to date on cutting-edge equipment and new and exciting methods, which allows me to consistently produce high-quality content for my clients. I have confidence in my abilities to develop your story, capture the appropriate emotions, and realize your artistic vision in a stylish and modern manner, always working with my clienst project and budget needs to provide a fair total cost. Please keep in mind, this is a initial estimation. Project Cost Overview; -Daily Filming Rate $500 (1-6 hours) Raw footage -Day Photography Rate Starting at $200 (1-3 hours) * Additional hours or editing can be negotiated* -Hourly Editing rate- $55 Half day Rates are available depending on project specifications. Please keep in mind, the above rates include; -Commercial grade equipment/Experienced Operator -Travel expenses within 20 miles of downtown Phoenix, Arizona (further travel through Arizona requires additional costs) -Compression of files -Upload and transfer of footage/photography via Google, Adobe link, or directly via external hard drive (must provide your own external drive). If less or further work is needed, such as, general work-load, additional edits, or last minute add-ons, costs can and will need to be renegotiated. Appropriately and fairly of course. :) I appreciate you taking the time to view my profile and consider me, I hope I get the opportunity to work with you! To reach me directly, or If there is something you are looking for but don't see above, please feel free to reach me directly at my email below- Bretleeblair@gmail.com -All The Best Bretlee BlairVideographyAdobe LightroomMotion GraphicsPhotographyCommercial PhotographyVideo EditingDroneFilm ProductionPhoto EditingSocial Media MarketingVideo CommercialVideo ProductionAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $150 hourly— Thank you for visiting my profile. I am an outdoor photographer based in Utah focusing in commercial and adventure photography, I love shooting stills in studio and making videos as well. I have 7+ years of experience and have worked with several brands, to name a few - Google, Bose, Eagle Creek, Garmont Boots, Prana, Rovr Products, Clif bar, Muck Boots, Timberland, Revo and more. You can also see their testimonials about my work in my website page. I am always down for traveling to different and far away locations, I am a lover of a road trip ;D You can reach out to me and we can schedule a zoom call to talk more about your project and ideas so we can try to fit them in your budget. Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you to build a better image to your brand. Cheers! Rafael Novais — 2018 National Geographic best photo of the year finalist — 2021 7 best sport photographer in Salt Lake City by GiggsterVideographyNature PhotographyAdvertising IllustrationProduct PhotographyPhotographyPhoto EditingLifestyle PhotographyPeopleSports & Outdoor PhotographyStill LifeCommercial PhotographyFood PhotographyVideo Production
- $150 hourlyGet unlimited Webflow support for your B2B or SaaS company for a flat monthly rate. No commitment. Cancel anytime. PRICING: fitrmedia.com/pricing Make unlimited requests and revisions to your website. Cancel anytime. With requests being delivered in just a few days, this means you'll never be bottlenecked by website tasks again. Try a free week and see how you like it!VideographyResponsive DesignDiviWordPressYouTube PluginWebflowFacebook Ads ManagerContent Management SystemeCommerceCMS DevelopmentWordPress Development
- $150 hourlyHi, I'm Chris Poremba and I'm a videographer and video editor. I also have graphic design and photo editing experience from working as an editor at a photography studio, as well as shooting product photography. I worked full-time as the lead videographer for a battery company in LA, and now I freelance full-time. I've worked on short-films, digital marketing ads, product videos, and more. I am very communicative and flexible, so reach out anytime!VideographyAdobe Premiere ProVideo EditingMotion GraphicsCinematographyAdobe AuditionPhotographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After Effects
- $72 hourlyWes has a passion for craft and story that shows in every project he takes on. His technical knowledge blends perfectly with his dedication to film as an art form to create engaging videos that inspire both clients and their audience. He started his professional career at a boutique production house and wore many hats in a fast-paced environment. He was able to hone his skills in post production with large clients like Food Network, Sherwin Williams, Honda, Pinnacle Vodka, and many others. The fast-paced environment and demand for quality left him a one man post production machine! He has worked on everything from YouTube videos to feature length, award-winning, films.VideographyAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProDaVinci ResolveColor GradingDigital VideoSocial Video MarketingCorporate VideoMusic VideosVideo ProductionPodcast ProductionSound MixingVideo Color CorrectionVideo Editing
- $55 hourlyExperienced and Passionate Professional Music Video Director, Producer and Editor. Video Editing Specialist. Video Production, Post Production, Visual Effects Artist and Compositor. Extensive experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. I’ve worked on numerous projects with a variety of clients. This includes music videos, promo shoots for fashion designers, editing for social media influencers/social media ads. I have shot content for consumer products and stores. I have a captivating and distinct visual style that I have developed over my experience. This will help engage with your audience. Expert Level Ability in the post-production process. I pride myself in the ability to intuitively gather, interpret and understand your requirements for your video needs, as well as develop intuitive and creative solutions for your projects using the full Adobe Suite and Avid. (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition Etc.) I am eager to work with you and provide a consistent, reliable, skillset to your creative needs. Please contact me in order to discuss how we can work together and fulfill your video vision!VideographyVideo EditingAudio EditingFilm ProductionSocial Media AdvertisingVideo AdvertisingFilm DirectionVideo CommercialAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsVideo ProductionMusic VideoTestimonial VideoVideo Intro & Outro
- $150 hourlySince a young age I've been using cameras and computers to tell stories. I've traveled worldwide creating content for clients, directed award-winning short films and documentaries, and helped thousands of people get their message out! My skillset expands to every element of the filmmaking process. I started out primarily focused on video editing, which is where the bulk of my creative energy continues to reside. I'm also very experienced behind the camera, both in still photography and motion picture. I am most interested in documentary filmmaking, however my experience is heavily suited towards event photo/videography and corporate promotional content.VideographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProDocumentary FilmsFilm ProductionFilm EditingVideo ProductionVideo EditingPhotography
- $80 hourlyI have been in video production since 2008, and have done every kind of project you could think of! I have gone from being a video editor within a team at a media company in 2008 to now currently being the Head of Video Production for a large publicly-traded company. This is because I am always up-skilling myself, and keep updated with the latest trends and styles within video production - but mostly because I deliver quality work, every time. And I don't miss deadlines. Whether you have need for larger scale product videos that involve hiring a location, actors and further production crew - or just want some simple cuts to your webinar - I can turn the work around quickly to a very high standard. I also have my own video studio with pro-grade equipment; I do not include any kind of rental fees for use of the studio or equipment for your project. I am also able to deliver high quality motion graphics to co-inside with your video, or even create fully immersive animation work. My real specialty within the video production field is helping businesses grow their online influence through organic YouTube channel growth. I have proven track records at doing this and success stories. I'd be happy to chat with you in greater detail about this if it is something you are interested to explore. Check out my portfolio, I look forward to hearing about your project! *Part 107 Certified Commercial Drone Pilot*VideographyAnimationOn-Camera PresentingVideo ProductionVideo CommercialYouTube VideoExplainer VideoVideo EditingYouTube MarketingVideo MarketingVideo Post-EditingMotion GraphicsSocial Media AdvertisingAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $70 hourlyBig Toe Media is an experienced creative team powered by Emmy-nominated media producers, directors, and video editors/designers. We have produced video content for national television networks like PBS, Food Network, and HGTV and major organizations like the University of North Carolina, and Duke University. In addition to producing video content, Big Toe Media also produces and manages virtual and live stream events from our studio using the industry-leading Vimeo Livestream Studio platform. We have been fortunate to produce large-scale, international corporate events for major companies like IBM, and ESPN's non-profit arm, The V Foundation, to help raise money for great causes like fighting cancer. We are also very excited about new, emerging forms of media - think Metaverse. In this area our team has experience creating 360 video, and virtual and augmented reality experiences. Feel free to get in touch, and we look forward to showing how our work will bring value to your projects!VideographyPhotographyTV BroadcastingFilm ProductionFilm EditingDrone VideographyAdobe PhotoshopVideo EditingAugmented RealityVideo Post-EditingMotion GraphicsAnimationVideo ProductionDocumentaryAdobe Premiere Pro
- $35 hourlyReceived Bachelors in Film in only 2 years. Proficient and always getting better at Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere and Final Cut Pro. Image Retouching and masking proficiency. I’m great at communicating to understand what it is you need and are asking for. I edit photos and video every other day and very much enjoy it! Been passionate about photography and videography since I can remember! I don’t see that passion ever dying out! I wear many hats across all my jobs because I like learning.VideographyAdobe IllustratorPhoto ManipulationRetouching & EnhancementPhoto RetouchingJPGPSDFinal Cut ProVideo EditingImage EditingPhoto EditingPhotographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Premiere ProAdobe Lightroom
- $100 hourlyMy name is Mary Madison and I've been professionally in the creative industry for over 10 years. I have experience in broadcast editing, social media marketing, product advertising, event promotional videos, service advertisements, arena commercials, zoom lecture edits, recipe videos, color correction and more. I’m fluent in the Adobe Suite and I specialize in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop. You can check out some of my work on my website, MadisonLancina.com In my free time I enjoy time with my family, drawing, painting, music, jiu jitsu, going to the beach & being outdoors.VideographyDrawingVideo ProductionCalligraphyVideo Post-EditingTestimonial VideoVideo Intro & OutroExplainer VideoVideo CommercialAdobe Premiere ProVideo EditingAcrylic PaintingVideo Editing & ProductionSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Marketing
- $100 hourly**Please note that each project is bid individually. Hourly rate is a placeholder, and costs vary depending on project needs and scope.** A full service commercial photographer and videographer, I am experienced in creative product and lifestyle photography with a background in food and beverage. Custom styled and built sets to feature your products in a scroll-stopping way. Still photography, motion graphics, and video are available as individual services or packages. I love working with my clients to create something fresh and original. Can work on projects locally in Los Angeles or shoot remotely with products shipped in.VideographyDaVinci ResolveAdobe LightroomPhoto EditingAdobe PhotoshopPhotography
- $75 hourlyHi everyone! If you are searching for a Videographer, Editor or Content Creator with some strong storytelling and marketing skills, who is constantly looking for new challenges, let's talk! I'm here to help you increase your brand awareness, capture and promote your event in a highly professional-looking way, and assist you to reach your specific audience with a great video. I have experience in shooting and editing for: - Promotional Videos (Social Media Ads, Explainers...) - Interviews (E-Learning Class, Testimonials...) - Sports Videos (Training, Highlights...) - Music Videos (Studio Sessions, Live Music...) - Public Event (Workshop, Conferences...) I am proficient with Adobe Premiere, After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite, with experience and knowledge of Motion Graphics, Color Correction and Audio Mixing. I have extensive experience with Camera Operation and Lighting, as well as good organizational and time management skills. I can provide professional quality editing and videography in a short delay, while always making sure that my work meets your expectations. I’m very attentive to details and have a strong sense of what works with web videos and social media trends. I am here to make sure that you’re telling the story that you want to share with your audience! Check recent examples of professional and artistic projects in the portfolio sectionVideographyVideo EditingVideo ProductionFilm ProductionSocial Video MarketingVideo Post-EditingVisual EffectsDocumentaryMusic VideoVideo CommercialExplainer VideoAdobe Premiere ProBusinessTrailer
- $100 hourlyHi, I am Preethi, food photographer, food stylist and blogger (cookingwithpree.com) based out of North carolina. I have been blogging about food for more than 6 years now and have been photographing food and creating recipes ever since. I absolutely love Food and Product photography and have experience shooting different kinds of foods, products and lifestyle images. I have a wide variety of setups in my studio and can craft stunning images to suit your needs. Recipe developement is also a passion of mine and I love to create healthy and delicious recipes with seasonal produce. I am committed to providing mouth watering food images and eye capturing product photographs that best suit your brand. ( I do not work with meat / seafood ) You can take a look at my portfolio to see some examples of my work. You could also take a look at my instagram account @cookingwithpree for more recent photographs. Services that I offer - * FOOD photography * PRODUCT Photography * Recipe creation and development * Photography for blogs * lifestyle images for brands * Content creation for social media Please do get in touch with me to get an accurate quote. We can work on the pricing based on your requirements. If you decide to go with me - We will go through the details regarding the scope of the project, images needed, style and mood of the photos etc I will create a mood board and share with you which you can review Once we are in the same page, I will go ahead and shoot the images/ develop recipes! If you would like to work with me, please click the INVITE button, so we can work together Looking forward to working with you!VideographyAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopContent CreationLifestyle PhotographySocial Media ContentSocial Media ImageryImage EditingAdobe LightroomRecipe DevelopmentProduct PhotographyFood Photography
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.