Hire the best VMware Administrators in the United Arab Emirates
Check out VMware Administrators in the United Arab Emirates with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyDesign and Deploy VMware solutions comprising of NSX-V and NSX-T Design and Deploy AVI Load balancer for Multi CLoud Solutions. With over 10 years of experience in Network industry, I hold 2xCCIE RS/DC plus Vmware VCIX6-NV. Have worked mainly with system integrators and service provider. My skills are now focussed on private cloud technologies. Worked as the role of technical point of contact to deliver Redhat based SDDC.VMware AdministrationVirtual LANVMWareNetwork AdministrationSoftware-Defined NetworkingNetwork SecurityVMware ESX ServerCisco Certified Internetwork ExpertCisco ACIFortinet TechnologiesVMware vSphereVMware NSX
- $50 hourlyI'm working as an Azure Architect (freelance). I have been working on the server administration side since 2009. Started as a Support Engineer, and enhanced my technical knowledge in Azure, VMware and AWS administration. Over these years, I've worked with almost all VMware and Cloud products. My area of expertise contains Azure, VMware, AWS, Windows, and Linux platforms. I'm looking for freelance work (part time/ full time) for clients who want my technical expertise in Cloud/VMware or Windows administration. I've been part of various cloud projects including Migration and Landing Zone implementation projects. I've executed two data center migration activities which include VMware and Windows servers. I hold certifications in VMware, Azure, and Windows Servers. My mode of communication will be English.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft SCCMTerraformNetwork AdministrationRed Hat AdministrationWindows AdministrationARM MicrocontrollerAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft Azure
- $50 hourly15+ years of IT Service/Project Management, System Administration, Automation experience building and supporting IT for Enterprise & SMB businesses in healthcare, hospitality, telecom and retail. Here are some of the things I have done and can do very well for you: - Streamline, optimize and automate your IT operations bringing you more bang for your bucks. - Manage large scale IT projects with 1000s of WBS tasks and large teams. - IT Security investigations and audits (BlueTeaming) - IT Security Pentesting (RedTeaming) - Windows and Linux installations, security and administration. - Cloud infrastructure migrations and support (AWS/Azure/GCP/DigitalOcean/Linode/Private etc) - Virtualization and Containerization setup and management - Email and Collaboration systems management - Storage and Backup implementations and support - Setup, maintain and troubleshoot web hosting, CMS, DNS & CDNs. - Set up, support. secure and troubleshoot wired or wireless networks. - IP/Analog Telephony Support - ERP/CRM/HRMS implementations - Automation of tasks and processes using Python - Installation and maintenance of a whole host of Open Source and Free systems. A little more about me: A certified geek. Volunteered as a WebMaster for the UAE PMI chapter. In my free time play CTFs. Member of CTF team 0xff0000.VMware AdministrationCloud ManagementNetwork AdministrationTroubleshootingAPIWindows AdministrationWeb ServerTechnical SupportLinux System AdministrationRemote IT ManagementPythonProject Management
- $80 hourlyWindows Server 2008R2/2012 R2/2016/2019, MS Exchange server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019, MS Lync Server 2010/2013, SFB 2015/2019, SCCM 2007/2012, SCVMM, Hyper-V, PKI,SSL, ADFS, Virtualization, Private Cloud, Office 365/DirSync/SSO, Windows Clustering/NLB. VMWare, ESXi,DRS, ESXi Cluster, VMotion, Azure InfrastructureVMware AdministrationActive DirectoryActive Directory Federation ServicesDNSGPOMail Server ImplementationSkype For BusinessAzureVMware ESX ServerMicrosoft SCVMMMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft SCCMMicrosoft Lync ServerMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerMicrosoft Exchange Server
- $40 hourlyA highly qualified and certified Systems Engineer from leading vendors; VMware, Microsoft, Citrix & ITIL. Having accomplished 12 years plus experience as an IT Professional primarily in the field of Virtualization, Backup, Storage, Security and Networks in different platform and technologies. A specialist in the design, integration and implementation of virtual environments with 6 years’ in-depth experience with VMware & Citrix virtualization technologies. Proficient in IT environment over architect, implement and support of Microsoft Windows environments. Superior Problem Solving & Time Management skills ensure the on-time completion of projects. Exceptional communication skills including the ability to easily make sense of complex issues. CORE COMPETENCIES: • Virtualization (VMware, Citrix) • Windows Server • Infrastructure Support (Backup, Security, Storage, Networking) • Cloud Services (Office 365, AWS, Azure) • Desktop & Mobility ManagementVMware AdministrationMicrosoft AzureVirtualizationWindows ServerAzureCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsCitrix ADCActive DirectoryMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365CitrixVeeamVMWareVMware vSphere
- $75 hourlyAn experienced technocrat with over 14 years of hands-on experience in VMware virtualization, cloud (IaaS), Microsoft technologies, Middleware Technologies. I bring an innovative and pragmatic approach to analyzing complex business needs, enabling me to conceptualize, design and implement cutting edge solutions based on the latest virtualization technologies. Experience in VMWare & Hyper-V Administration, vCenter Server Administration, OracleVM, MS SCVMM. Hands on experience with vCenter Upgrades, SRM, EMC vBlocks & Cisco UCS infrastructure. VMware vCenter Server (5.x,6,x,7.x)migrations/upgrades, SRM Upgrades. I am VMWare Certified Professional 2xVCP (DCV & VMC).VMware AdministrationCloud ServicesCloud ManagementCloud ComputingCisco UCSLinuxWindows ServerVMWareVMware vSphere
- $40 hourlyExperienced Infrastructure support with over 13+ years of experience in IT. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction. Enterprise level projects delivered in IT infrastructure, Virtualization, Cloud computing and Security SolutionsVMware AdministrationInformation TechnologyServerIT SupportServer AdministrationMicrosoft AzureSystem Administration
- $25 hourlyI would like to express my self in brief, I am working s Senior Systems and Network Engineer. I own the ability and capability to manage systems and networks professionally since I have a solid relevant experience which is now more than 11 years on the ground. In addition to, I am currently working to the one of the biggest departments among UAE local governments entities. To fulfill my current employer needs, I am owing a lot of diverse and strong networking and system infrastructure skills. I am a certified of PMP since 2013 and that helps me a lot to manage projects and coordinate with project team and PMO. I have a deep technical skills in computer networking for many fields such as data, security, voice, Internet service provider, and wireless. I did a lot of training courses such as Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching, Cisco CCNP Voice, Cisco CCNP Security, EC-Council Ethical Hacking, and Websense Triton Web. Furthermore, I attended subjects in systems administration for instance, Microsoft MCSE and IBM AIX administration and configuration. I am also a certified as MCSA, CCNA, ITIL Foundation, ISO 27001 Security Requirements Foundation. I finished training also of IBM storage management, VMware VSphere virtualization and security management in particular CISSP which is considered one of the top certificates in IT industry. I was part of project team members for more than 30 various projects in IT department of Sharjah Economic Development Department. I have a lot of qualities which I have gained from my current job in particular the leadership and communication skills. I have a lot of managerial skills especially in project management, contract management, and procurement management which are acquired by involving in projects and daily operational tasks. Besides that, I own a lot of skills which qualify me to be suitable of your freelance jobs program; I am self-disciplined, energetic, hardworking, reliable, responsible, and productive.VMware AdministrationCloud SecurityNetwork SecurityAWS Server MigrationMicrosoft ServerRoutingAnsibleCisco RouterCisco CallManagerCloud ComputingStorage Area NetworkSolution ArchitectureLinux System AdministrationCisco ASAMicrosoft Azure
- $10 hourlyQUALIFICATIONS * Productive self-starter with strong work ethic; consistently achieve goals. * Proven experience in audio/video editing. * Enhance audio quality and remove background noises. * Graphics designing.VMware AdministrationHTMLAdobe PhotoshopCSSHardware TroubleshootingTechnical SupportData EntryRemotingVideo EditingAudio Editing
- $15 hourlyThis is Aghillal. I'm working with 365 and Google Workspace I'll help you in following office 365 and Google workspace related task • Setup Domain • Microsoft Intunes/EndPoint Manager • connect your custom domain with office 365 email • Setting up Google Workspace • Verify DNS records(MX, TXT, SRV and CNAME Records) • Hybrid Exchange Migration • Azure AD Connect • Email Deliverability and Authentication that will allow to send email • Add/Delate user • Manage user license • Add alias • Reset password • Email forwarding • Configure Mailbox • Outlook • Restrict user permission • Setup One-Drive • SharePoint My projects ✓ Migration of Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2016. ✓ Migration of Exchange 2016 to Exchange online (Hybrid setup). ✓ Microsoft365 Tenant to Tenant Migration. ✓ Migration of OneDrive data from One Tenant to another Tenant. ✓ Integration of On premises Active directory with office 365. ✓ Migration of G suite to On premises Exchange 2016. ✓ 3 Node VMware Cluster from scratch with Storage, Backup and Tape LibraryVMware AdministrationWindows ServerGoogle Workspace AdministrationVMWareMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerOffice 365Microsoft WindowsMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Exchange ServerIT InfrastructureFirmwareMicrosoft Active Directory
- $30 hourlyExperienced IT Operation Engineer with about 4 years of experience helping clients maintain smooth IT operations. A network security expert in (Firewalls, Endpoint Protection software, remediation plans, Disaster recovery Runbooks, and detecting security breaches). I played a critical role in building a strong partnership and trusted relationship with over 60 senior professionals from cross-functional leadership. I am recognized as a sharp technology expert and a critical Thinker when working with customers to analyze current infrastructure, provide recommendations and deploy solutions accordingly, which earned us a strong reputation and made us stand out from our competitors.VMware AdministrationStorage Area NetworkMobile Device ManagementMac OS X AdministrationMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerCisco RouterMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerNetwork SecurityFirewallAcronisOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryWindows Server
- $15 hourlyExperienced Network Administrator with a history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Network security, Firewalling, Cisco, Microsoft services, HP Servers, Data Center Design, Virtualization VMware & Xen, Backup & data archive solution, manage enterprise data storage . graduated information technology from Jahad University.VMware AdministrationCisco RouterNetwork EngineeringCiscoFirewallOperating SystemRAID AdministrationVoIP SoftwareServerVirtualizationNetwork AdministrationVMWare
- $25 hourlyInformation Technology Specialist with 8+ years of progressively complex experience managing and supporting a variety of network environments, technologies, and equipment, for large and smallscale, government and private organizations. Repeatedly recognized for outstanding ability to initiate, design, lead, and implement projects and solutions. An exceptionally sharp innovator with excellent communication skills.VMware AdministrationInformation TechnologyWindows ServerSystem AdministrationTech & ITVMWareMicrosoft Active DirectoryVMware ESX ServerServerLinuxAWS CodePipelineVMware vSphereAWS CloudFront
- $5 hourlyI'm a cloud architect with +10 years of experience in open stack/OpenShift/Kubernetes/VMware. Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch!”VMware Administration5GIP Multimedia SubsystemCloud ComputingVMWareOpenShiftOpenStackKubernetes
- $45 hourlyI am an experienced and motivated IT engineer accomplished in delivering secure resilient systems on time and budget to meet business needs. I'm an adaptable and efficient team player with excellent communication skills at all levels. I'm looking for a role where I can develop my skills further, researching new technologies and reveling in new challenges.VMware AdministrationFortinetVMware NSXVMware vSphereSecurity EngineeringVoIPFortiGate FirewallVMWareMikroTikInformation TechnologyComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkNetwork EngineeringNetwork AdministrationNetwork Security
- $100 hourlyMore that 18 years of experience working in IT field. Quite proud to start troubleshooting IT solutions; moving forward into networking field. Enjoyed learning Cisco and Microsoft Cloud courses; there is hope you receive well, the several certificates Networking, Cybersecurity; Azure and AWS. After working with an Internet provider and other great companies; was a responsible leader for over 8 years. Have been fortunate; to have a career continues with several consulting and support contracts you will find here. There has been enormous; lectured and self-learned knowledge along this journey.VMware AdministrationAmazon Web ServicesLinux System AdministrationWindows 11 AdministrationWindows 10 AdministrationFortinetFortiGate FirewallCitrixVMware ESX ServerMikroTik RouterOSMikrotik RouterBOARDCisco RouterCisco ASAWindows ServerMicrosoft Azure Administration
- $30 hourlyIi am experienced in isms and risk assesment Have a well competence in Cisco networking Cisco ASA firepower,ISE UTM configuration IT managementVMware AdministrationISO 27001FortiGate FirewallCisco Certified Network AssociateServer & Virtualization SoftwareRisk AssessmentVMware ESX ServerCisco ASA
- $7 hourlyHi there I am glad to be able to help. I have LPIC-3 , MCSA , CCNA routing and switching I am familiar with Cyberoam,fortigate,sophos firewallsVMware AdministrationLinuxNetwork File System AdministrationNetwork AdministrationVMware ESX ServerVMWareMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerMicrosoft Certified Information Technology ProfessionalMicrosoft Active DirectoryCisco Certified Network Associate
- $20 hourlyHi Gays, My name is Hussain Ahmad. I am living in UAE. I am highly motivated and professional with 10+ years experiences. My instructions foundation make me do my as my clients desire.VMware AdministrationVMware vSphereMicrosoft AzureAWS CloudFormationSystem DeploymentSystem MaintenanceSystem HardeningSystem Installation & UpgradesSystem ConfigurationSystem AdministrationIT SupportComputer SkillsComputer Operating System
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.