Hire the best Web Testing Specialists in Ukraine
Check out Web Testing Specialists in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyIf you are tech start-up founder that wants to build the game-changing SaaS product 🤩 I help turn your visionary idea into a product with new-gen interface and advanced business logic. But this is not all. For my 5 years fo experience, I learned how to increase the chances of product to succeed: 💪 Validate product market fit with real users; 💪 Build and test design before spending thousands of $ on development; 💪 Focus on the quality of features, rather than on a quantity; 💪 Top-notch UI ia still a great advantage; 💪 Save the costs for brand and product marketing by catching insights from user testings to use them later; Start-ups love working with me, cuz: 💜 Experience with lots of markets; 💜 Quick turn around, respect deadlines; 💜 Work closely with you, experienced with cross-functional teams; 💜 US and Europe cultural fit; 💜 Build products from scratch to ready-to-market; 💜 Understand startup lifecycle; 💜 Implement accessibility standards and UX frameworks that show them usability for millions 🧠 Super curios in: EdTech, MedTech, FoodTech, FinTech, Sustainable energy, DeFi and AI LETS ROCK IT TOGETHER!🏄🏼👽🏻🎯🎖🚀Web TestingMobile AppUI/UX PrototypingWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationMobile App DesignWeb UIFlat DesignUX & UIProduct DesignFigmaMobile App TestingMobile UI DesignSaaSUser FlowWeb Design
- $7 hourlyI will test any of your software products. As a result, you will receive a "bug report" indicating all the discovered shortcomings.Web TestingSoftware TestingSoftware QAQA EngineeringBlack Box TestingRegression Test ScriptBug Tracking & ReportsUsability TestingFunctional TestingRegression TestingMobile App TestingDesktop Application TestingGame Testing
- $20 hourlyUnderstanding the principles and methodology of testing. Knowledge of test cases structure, principles of bug tracking systems, software development life cycle, software testing cycle, classification of testing. Basic knowledge of SQL, has experience with DB2. Learning ability, attentiveness, responsibility, aspiration to grow in software testing.Web TestingTest Case DesignManual TestingBlack Box TestingBug ReportsExploratory TestingQA EngineeringSoftware QAFunctional TestingRegression Testing
- $20 hourlyAll-inclusive software testing and QA for data management and Salesforce-related solutions. We specialize in manual, automation software testing, and QA processes setup dealing with: - Platforms that allow to validate, protect, and enrich user data. - Integrations with CRM and marketing automation platforms, like Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua. - Systems visualizing large datasets. Over 6 years of experience in SQA: test management, test plans, test cases, process, and procedures. I’ve worn a variety of hats in my career and, based on the experience gained, I have worked out my approach to work that combines three pillars: ➡ Penchant for STEM disciplines for a successful data analysis. ➡ Passion for efficiency for excellent project management. ➡ Accurate attention for details for a meticulous software testing and quality assurance. Looking for a QA team that can become your reliable QA partner or cover your back with testing tasks on demand? Let's connect.Web TestingManual TestingAnnotated ScreenshotTest ManagementUsability TestingSoftware QAQA ManagementTest Case DesignSoftware TestingTestingBug Tracking & ReportsFunctional TestingQA EngineeringSalesforce CRM
- $9 hourlyI’m an experienced Software Quality Tester with expertise in manual testing of web, mobile and desktop applications. I also have experience in writing highly detailed test scenarios, test cases, bug reports. Skills and Experience: - manual testing - web testings - desktop testing - mobile application testings - API - SQL Feel free to contact me I'm ready to talk to you about anythingWeb TestingA/B TestingTestFlightScrumSQLTest DesigniOSRequirement AnalysisBug ReportsEnd-to-End TestingManual TestingFunctional TestingTest StrategyLocalization TestingSmoke Testing
- $18 hourlyHello there! Do you desire top-notch software quality? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional user experiences? Do you seek to eliminate every pesky bug from your code? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then I'm the QA Engineer you've been searching for! I'm Dmytro, and when it comes to software testing, I'm like a modern-day Sherlock Holmes, meticulously uncovering even the tiniest bugs hidden in your code. With an eagle eye for detail, I'm relentless in my pursuit of perfection. My 5 years of experience in testing web and mobile applications have honed my skills in a variety of industries, including: Software development Healthcare SaaS (Software as a Service) E-commerce and Marketplaces Finance Let's collaborate to ensure your software reaches its full potential. Together, we can make it flawless. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The main qualities that were highlighted by previous clients: ✔️ Solid knowledge of testing types and methodologies ✔️ Strong and clear understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies ✔️ Expert-level skills in test planning, management team, test execution, and bug reporting ✔️ Good interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and punctuality To solve testing problems, I use the following tools: - Task management - Asana, Jira, ClickUp, Trello - Test documentation - Qase.io, TestRail, Azure Test Plan - Codeless automation: Testim.io (analogue of TestProject.io) - Mobile Issue reporting tools - Shakebugs, Instabug - Cross-browser testing tool - BrowserStack - Database testing - PostgreSQL, MySQL, - UI/UX - Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin - API - Postman, Swagger So, let's chat about how I can help you achieve your goals and take your product to the next level. Don't wait, let's get started! Kind regards, DmytroWeb TestingSoftware QALoad TestingTest Case DesignBug ReportsSoftware TestingMySQLManual TestingAPI TestingFunctional TestingRegression TestingEnd-to-End TestingPerformance TestingUsability Testing
- $10 hourlyI'm a Manual QA. I have extensive experience working on different projects and with different teams. I may not know something, but I know how to quickly find solutions to assigned tasks and can quickly get involved in a project. I believe that all my experience can be used for QA practice, even if the work was not directly related to IT. My strengths: - Attention to details, I can find a “dropped” pixel. - Responsibility, the ability to take ownership of assigned tasks. - Analytical mind, ability to deeply analyze root causes. - Detailed description of any bug, so that all developers are happy.Web TestingJiraAPI TestingCamtasiaTest Results & AnalysisTest Case DesignBug Tracking & ReportsTechnical DocumentationMobile App TestingDesktop Application TestingUsability TestingUser Acceptance TestingRegression TestingFunctional TestingManual Testing
- $30 hourly🔖 I am a highly skilled QA manual tester with extensive experience in testing websites, mobile apps, online shops, SaaS, gambling, NFT, AI and Web3 applications. With my strong attention to detail and passion for software testing, I have been providing quality assurance services to clients in a variety of industries. I can test you software, or mentoring your team, create documentation and manage developers 📍 Tools: • Issue Tracking Tools - JIRA, Trello, TestLink, Asana, Github • Databases - SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Google DataStore • API/Proxy testing tools - Postman, Swagger, Fiddler, Charles, Wireshark • Automation Tools - Selenium, Cypress, Ghost Inspector, Endtest • Performance testing - Jmeter, K6 • Compatibility testing - BrowserStack, Blisk • Additional Systems: Pipedrive, Zendesk, Salesforce, Recurly, Stripe • Cryptocurrency: NEAR Protocol, Asymetrix Protocol, Metamask, Coinbase, WalletConnect - DEX, CEX, P2P, DeFi 🖥 I can write a lot types of documentations, like a checklist, bugreports, test report, release report, test cases, user stories In my portfolio there are a lot of different websites, applications and projects that I have worked with. You can read information about me in my profile and see Work experience.Web TestingCryptocurrencyCharles ProxySQLSalesforceSoftware DocumentationZendeskPipedriveNFT MarketplaceMobile QARegression TestingFiddlerPostmanManual TestingFunctional Testing
- $25 hourlyExperience of eleven years in field of Software Quality Assurance, manual and automated testing. Knowledge of automated test tools - Microsoft Visual Studio testing tool (NTF), Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Webdriver.Web TestingLoad TestingAtlassian JIRAApache JMeterJiraJenkinsUsability TestingMobile App TestingPerformance TestingFunctional TestingBusiness with 10-99 EmployeesTest ExecutionGame TestingIntegration TestingManual Testing
- $14 hourlyIn my 7+ years as a manual tester, I've honed my skills across web, Android, and iOS platforms. My versatility extends to various industries, ensuring top-notch quality in different projects. I excel in defect identification, regression testing, and QA documentation. I also bring 3 years of IT technical support expertise, specializing in troubleshooting and customer guidance. Skills: * Web, Android, iOS testing * Functional and Regression testing * QA Documentation: Test cases, Mind maps * REST API testing via Postman * Bug reporting in Jira, Redmine, GitHub Accomplishments: * Numerous successful projects across different industries * Completed Udemy's Cypress v12 Course, aiming to advance in autotesting Feel free to check my LinkedIn for recommendations and an extensive portfolio. Contact me for any manual testing. Looking forward to contributing to your project's success.Web TestingPostmanSmoke TestingTestrailJiraSoftware TestingSoftware QAManual TestingMobile App TestingFunctional TestingRegression TestingAPI TestingUser Acceptance Testing
- $9 hourly3 years of hands-on experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing. - Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Usability Testing, Regression Testing, Cross-Browser Testing - Web Testing, Mobile App Testing - API testing - HTML/CSS, Java - Hands-on knowledge and work experience with Bug Tracking and Reporting Tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis etc. - Bitbucket, Gitlab, Github - Bugs detection and reporting - Creat test cases and checklists - Create requirement trace-ability matrix - Reading/writing technical documentation - Other skills: Slack, OpenCart, phpMyFAQ. I have 3+ years of experience in Customer Service/Support. I have experience in Customer Service via chat, mail and phone and also with electronic commerce. Sincerely, Yuliia.Web TestingAPI TestingFunctional TestingMobile App TestingJiraAutomated TestingTest ExecutionTest Results & AnalysisTest CasesBug ReportsScrumGitHubGitSoftware TestingSoftware QA
- $22 hourlySkills in QA: All types of manual testing. Writing and implementation of manual test cases, bug reports' creation, creation of test plan and test design. Control of execution. Perfomance testing. Load and stability testing using ApacheBenchmark, jMeter. Security testing regarding to OWASP top vulnerabilities Selenium+WebDriver+Java(automated testing), XML requests Boomerang, RollBar. UI testing using different devices and emulators. Work in bug-tracking systems:Jira, Redmine,BitBucket,Trello.Web TestingAutomationApplication SecurityAmazon S3Software QAQA EngineeringAmazon CognitoQuality ControlJenkins
- $12 hourlyHi there 🖐 Thank you for visiting my profile. I have more than 5 years of experience as Quality Assurance engineer on desktop, web and mobile projects. I am always interested in improvement of my knowledge and getting new experience. - Knowledge of testing theory, testing methodologies, and test design techniques; - A clear understanding of the software development life cycle, and software testing life cycle; - Experience in working with requirements and without them; - Functional, non-functional, acceptance and regression testing; - Test documentation writing (test cases, checklists). Best wishes for you!!!Web TestingBug ReportsRussianUkrainianUsability TestingManual TestingFunctional TestingJiraAPI TestingQA EngineeringRegression TestingMobile App TestingSoftware TestingSoftware QASQL
- $22 hourly🔝Top Rated Upwork Freelancer based in 🇪🇺 🏆 ISTQB Certified QA Engineer ⏳ 2500+ hours worked 💯 Job Success Score ✅ Verified portfolio ⏱ Part-time/fixed-price QA 💻 More than 50+ projects (including 10 projects on Upwork) 🔥 7 years of experience in software quality assurance and control 📝 Created a lot of testing documentations (test plans, strategies, test-cases, checklists) 👩🏫 Experienced in mentoring, lecturing 📌My services include: ◾️ Website/Web Application Testing; ◾️ Manual Software Testing: Functional, Regression, Usability/UX, Cross Browser testing, Ad-Hoc, Smoke, Black Box; ◾️ Mobile App Testing: Ad-Hoc, Sanity/Smoke, Functional, Regression, Installation; ◾️ Documentation Design: Test plan, check-lists, test cases, test reports etc.; ◾️ Basic API Testing: Postman. ⚙️ Technical Skills: ◾️ OS: Windows, macOS; ◾️ Mobile: iOS, Android; ◾️ CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify; ◾️ Design & Mockups: InVision, Figma, Zeplin; ◾️ Test Management and Issue-Tracking Tools: JIRA, Trello, Mantis, Basecamp, Asana, TestRail, TestLink, Redmine, Visual Studio Team System; ◾️ Continuous Integration and Version Control Systems: Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, Kubernetes; ◾️ Software Testing Methods and levels: Functional, UI/UX, Regression, Confirmation, Usability, Localization, Compatibility, System, Acceptance, Cross-platform, Cross-browsing; ◾️ Test Design Techniques: Equivalence Partitioning, Boundary Value Analysis, Decision Tables, State Transition, Use case testing, Pairwise testing; ◾️ Emulators: BrowserStack, VM; ◾️ Tools: Postman, Dev Tools; ◾️ Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall. 🙋🏼Soft Skills: ◾️ Attentive to details ◾️ Logical thinking ◾️ Quick learning ◾️ Team player ◾️ Communicative ◾️ Hard-working ◾️ Responsible 🏆 Why choose me? Here is an answer: ◾️ Lack of fear to ask questions and clarify even the smallest embarrassing details; ◾️ Not only testing but proposing improvements and best practices for your product; ◾️ Good communication skills: I believe communication is the basis of mutual understanding with customers and I am very attentive to this part of my work; ◾️ Compliance with project deadlines and quality assurance; ◾️ Joint search for the ideal solution for each specific case. ✔️ I am creative and talented QA Engineer from Ukraine with more than 7 years of experience in testing. I will offer you the best process of testing your product. ✔️ I know how to help you with testing your product and reach the goals of your business. All my clients are happy with my work and I am sure you will feel the same! ✔️ I offer you all my skills not only as a regular QA Engineer but also as an ongoing QA/QC supporter and consultant. You will be pleasantly surprised by how your product will improve when you start working with me! ✔️ If you want to make sure I am the QA you are looking for - just check my portfolio or contact me and I will send you even more examples of my work (bug-reports/test-cases). ✔️ I am enjoying what I'm doing and I always deliver the best results to my clients. ✔️ I am a trustworthy, reliable and highly motivated professional, ready to help you with your projects. ✔️If I still haven't convinced you to work with me, we can also start with a small contract and you can see my approach to work and prolong the contract in case you are fully satisfied with my work.Web TestingQuality AssuranceUsability TestingEcommerceShopifyWordPressDefect TrackingManual TestingShopify AppsSoftware QAEnd-to-End TestingRegression TestingTest ExecutionFunctional TestingTest Design
- $10 hourlyI am an experienced Manual Quality Assurance specialist, working in this field for more than 4 years, have experience in many projects with different methodologies. - Testing of 6 IT systems and 6 - 3rd party systems. 25 versions go-live. - Organization of software testing process. - Organization of testing checks on production environment. - Automatization of some stages using Selenium Web-Driver. - Coaching of QA. - Preparing test documentation (test-plans, test-cases, test-reports, UAT protocols) - Preparing of data sets. - Testing applications on the level of DB, logs. - Testing of Web-Services. - Testing complex data migration and synchronization Let's talk!Web TestingTestrailMobile QATestingQA TestingUserTestingBlack Box TestingA/B TestingGUI TestingAndroid AppAPI TestingSmoke TestingSoftware TestingGame TestingSoftware QA
- $50 hourly📌 I’m 🏆 TOP 1% OF UPWORK manual QA specialistі and a QA team lead with 5 years of hands-on experience. I only work with the best modern testing practices and methodologies, which I’m skilled and experienced at. Including: API, Cross-Browser, Compatibility, Regression, Exploratory, UI, Performance, Black, Grey Box, BDD, IoT Testing, etc. I can also provide you with clear documentation such as creating and maintaining test cases, test plans, checklists, bug reports. As a team lead I monitor and supervise the team and assure that each member of the team is involved and motivated to get the best results possible. I'd describe myself as a great communicator, a team player and a hard-worker. 📌Technical expertise includes: ✔️ Management tools: Jira, Trello, Asana, Zephyr, TestRail ✔️API testing: Postman, Swagger, cURL ✔️Cross-browser testing: BrowserStack ✔️VCS: Git, Github, GitLab, Bitbucket ✔️ Databases: SQL, MYSQL, Postgres ✔️CI/CD: Jenkins, Azure DevOps/Pipeline ✔️Performance/Load testing: JMeter, NeoLoad, Load Runner 📱 I have access to a huge number of iOS and Android devices to test compatibility against 📌Automated testing can be covered for you. My main goal is to make sure that your products meet all of the requirements and are fully functional, as well as safe to use. If that sounds great to you - feel free to contact me.Web TestingSaaSRegression Test ScriptRegression TestingCypressTest Case DesignTest PlanTest DesignTechnical WritingManual TestingAPI TestingQA EngineeringQA ManagementSoftware QA
- $39 hourlyQA Engineer, with 5+ years of experience. Skills and expertise: Software QA, Manual Testing, Software Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Test Planning and Strategy, Regression Testing, API Testing, Test Case Design, Defect Tracking, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Mobile Testing, Security Testing, Cross-Browser Testing, Database Testing, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), Communication Skills, Adaptability. - Work experience with Android, iOS, Windows, macOS. - Good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Git TestRail. - WEB 3 Projects and games testing Experience with tools: * Trello or Jira - for bug tracking. * Test Pad - for checklists and test scenarios. * Test Rail - for Regression Test * Track JS - bug tracking system. * Android Studio, Xcode, Visual Studio Code. - My devices: iPhone 14 Pro max, iPad Pro 10 inch M1, MacBook Pro M1 13 inch, Windows 11, Android phone Galaxy S20.Web TestingFunctional TestingSoftware QAManual TestingSoftware TestingQuality AssuranceMobile App TestingTestingTest Case DesignTest Plan
- $39 hourlyA highly efficient, methodical and talented Quality Assurance Engineer who has considerable experience of developing and implementing effective quality control processes and structures in a manufacturing and corporate environment. I show a good understanding of the essentials of safety and quality. I have rich customer service experience and achievements in supporting all levels of management & work according to set schedules and deadlines.Web TestingAPI TestingDefect TrackingFunctional TestingUsability TestingMobile App TestingTest CasesBug ReportsManual TestingSoftware Testing
- $45 hourlyI have been working in the sphere of Quality Assurance for more than 3 years. My experience allows me to achieve the highest production standards. I pay attention to details, I'm diplomatic and possess superb communication skills. I'm on a mission to maintain high standards of excellence, and always ensure that the expectations of my clients are met!Web TestingTest Case DesignManual TestingTest PlanUsability TestingBug ReportsSoftware TestingMobile App TestingLoad TestingFunctional Testing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.