Hire the best Windows Freelancers in Egypt
Check out Windows Freelancers in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourly-Windows Server(AD, Hyper-v, failover cluster,DNS,DHCP and AD migration) -Vmware vsphere (Vcenter implementation and management,P2V,V2V and ESXI updates and design) -Storage (Netapp,Unity,Power store,Power vault and truenas) -VEEAM Management and implementation -L2 Networking (TCP,VLAN,Switch upgrades,VLT and routing) -Firewalls (Sophos Xg and fortigate nating,application rules, web rules and VPN) - I can help work to my advantage and will try my best to get the task done. - I will help with whatever is needed to work up to what is expected of me - Self-motivated, hard worker - I am passionate about learning most of Technologies kindsWindowsBackupMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerHelpdeskIT InfrastructureVeeamStorage Area NetworkNetwork AdministrationWindows ServerMicrosoft WindowsVMWareSystem AdministrationLinuxFirewallMicrosoft Active DirectoryActive Directory
- $60 hourlyDo you need help with Computers, Networks, and reaching Massive to Infinite Audiences? Software Developer (Web/App/Mobile/Desktop) System Administrator (SysAdmin) Hi, my name is Mohamed Ali, I'm a System & Network Administrator Engineer. I've accumulated many experiences & knowledges over the years in this domain from (college, internships, freelance, projects & jobs). I'm always up for more, always aiming to gain more experiences. I'm also a Certified from Google at the field of IT Enginering (2023). I am located in Alexandria/Egypt time zone and speak English and Arabic fluently. 🌟 AREA OF EXPERTISE 🌟 ➡️Programming [python] ➡️Customer Service and Helpdesk. ➡️Image editing. ➡️Translation (English ⇔ Arabic) ➡️Internet Research 🌟APPLICATIONS AND TOOLS🌟 ➡️Visual Studio Code (Python - NodeJS) & Git Bash. ➡️Image editing and background remover (Snapseed. photoshop.) ➡️MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive...) ➡️Zoom, Skype, Google Meeting, Telegram and WhatsApp 💻My Setup💻 ➡️ideapad 3 laptop 15.6-inch / 16-inch ➡️RAM 32Gb, SSD 1Tb ➡️720 HP camera ➡️GeForce RTX™ 3050Ti 4Gb ➡️Operating system: Windows 11 Pro ➡️Android smartphones 🌟Certifications🌟 CCNA - MCSA CompTIA Network+ CompTIA A+ Google IT Support Certificate. Can start working on a solution right away. 🕛 Available 24/7 🕛WindowsGamingMicrosoft OutlookGitApex LegendsAndroid SmartphoneTicketing SystemPhoto RetouchingInformation SecurityEthical HackingIT SupportMicrosoft WindowsHelpdeskNetwork SoftwareTroubleshootingComputer Science
- $50 hourlyI am a Cloud Solutions Architect with 6+ years experience in cloud technology at the biggest cloud vendors. I have a broad knowledge in cloud, virtualization, security, and networks. In my role as Cloud Solution Architect, I provide pre-sales consulting, technical roadmap and hands on experience my clients. My mission is to help each person and organization understand the cloud and enable them to see how the cloud can transform the way they live and do day-to-day business.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsLinuxInformation SecurityAmazon Web ServicesComputing & NetworkingMicrosoft AzureOracle CloudCloud ArchitectureCloud Engineering ConsultationCloud Computing
- $50 hourlyI'm a C++ developer with experience across tons of libraries and specifications including latest features like C++21 modules and Template\Meta programming, Always keeping myself updating with the newest standard changes, I've spent almost 3 years reverse engineering game engines like Unreal Engine and Unity, I also like software security either was it bypassing something for a bounty\PoC or making something simple like a simple anti cheat, And not just windows apps; I've done some projects\jobs reversing android apps and even websites like discord! - I have a lot of free time so I'll always get the job done no matter how big it is! - Not just reverse engineering, I have a lot of experience with other programming languages like C# and Haxe. - I can also provide mentoring and\or explain what I did to get your job done, I am very friendly and I love the stuff I do and as I believe that caterpillars weren't born butterflies!WindowsReverse EngineeringSecurity EngineeringAutoitWindows AdministrationFiddlerWindows App DevelopmentSoftwareAutomationMicrosoft Windows
- $20 hourlyHello I'm working as IT Support in Information Management Systems with 4 years of experience in the IT field, Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong technological and interpersonal skills, Solve problems quickly, resolve conflicts, and meet deadlines while working independently or with a team, Ambitious and eager to learn to prove to be a positive asset to your organization. I’m skilled in a number of different areas, and as such can offer services including (but not limited to): ● HCNA Routing and switching ● MCSA ● Microsoft Azure ● CCNA ● Microsoft 365 ● Kaspersky Antivirus endpoint ● Comptia A+ ● Comptia N+ ● C++ ● Problem-solving skills ● Troubleshooting Windows/Apple OS ● Network Infrastructure ● verbal communication Thank you, and have a great day.WindowsMicrosoft AzureHardware TroubleshootingTroubleshootingDesktop & Laptop SupportStorage DeviceMicrosoft OutlookTech & ITIT InfrastructureIT SupportOffice 365macOSSystem AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsComputer SkillsMicrosoft Office
- $10 hourlyHi there, I am networking expert specialist and consultant for more than 8 years, who spend my free time to learn about new technologies in networking, security field to be always up to date. please just ping me on chat to have a short discussion on your project and i will always look for solving your tasks quickly. below is a brief on my experience: Technology Specialist: --------------------- - Can design, implment large scale networking and make exaplanation reports. - Practice on Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS-3, EVE-NG. - Excellent pracitce on VMware WorkStation, Virtual-Box - VPN (IPSEC,IKE v1 or v2 ,L2TP ,OPENVPN, DUO Authentication). - Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP .. ). - Wrie Technical Reports with excellent and format. Skills and Hands on Experience: ------------------------------- - Cisco devices (routers, switches), routing protocols, IPSEC, Cisco ASA Firewall. - Fortinet Devices: FortiGate, Forti Manager, Forti Analyzer. - wireless (WLC, Access Points): CISCO, Aruba, ubiquiti. - Juniper (M7, M10, MX 480, MX 960) and SRX (300, 500). - Operating Systems: Linux servers (Ubuntu, RedHAT, Debian), windows (Windows server 2012, 2016 ..etc). Regards, RamyWindowsSystem AdministrationLinux System AdministrationCisco Certified Design ProfessionalCisco ASACisco IOSComputer NetworkUnix System AdministrationWireless CommunicationNetwork EngineeringNetwork DesignNetwork AdministrationVPNFortinetMicrosoft Windows
- $20 hourlyGame developers work on teams to plan, design, and produce video games for computers, mobile devices, or game consoles. Their work involves creating visual content for the game and writing code to implement all the game’s features and functionality. This career requires a background in software development and mathematics and the ability to collaborate well with others to accomplish project goals. While many work full-time hours in-game studios or at software companies, opportunities exist for game developers who prefer to work remotely or to self-publish their games online as independent developers.WindowsMicrosoft WindowsDesktop Application Bug FixDesktop ApplicationWindows FormsGame DevelopmentVirtual RealityAssembly LanguageGame DesignMicrosoft Visual C++AutoHotKeyC#Reverse EngineeringC++C
- $25 hourlyI have a success track record developing and delivering a high-quality output using C++ for 8+ years. My work included both Windows, and Linux platforms; for customizing open source libraries, integration with other systems, business applications & database, and Linux driver kernel module. I'm always willing to learn new technologies. I always care about the durability of the code and systems, professionalism of work and deliverables, and success of my partner client.WindowsOpen SourceWindows App DevelopmentGoogle Apps ScriptLinuxAPIDesktop ApplicationGitHubSeleniumBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesMySQLAgile Project ManagementCMicrosoft WindowsC++
- $40 hourly- Solid Experience in Migration to AWS. - Solid Experience in DevOps. - Solid Experience in Web Hosting. - Solid Experience in AWS Services : EC2 / S3 / ECS / ElasticBeanstalk / CodePipeline / CodeBuild / CodeDeploy / CodeCommit / Amazon Workspace / Lambda / Amazon Cognito .... - Solid Experience in IaC (CloudFormation & Terraform) - Solid Experience in Windows and Linux Administration. - Solid Experience in Cost Optimization in AWS. - Good Experience in Database Administration. - Good Experience in Network Administration. - Good Experience in VPN Deployment. - AWS Certified with 6 Certificates - AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate. - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate. - AWS Certified Developer Associate. - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional. - AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional. - AWS Certified Authorized Instructor (AAI)WindowsDockerPythonTerraformSystem MonitoringMicrosoft WindowsLinuxAmazon RDSAmazon ECSAmazon EC2AWS LambdaAWS CloudFormation
- $35 hourlyI enjoy 14 years of practical experience as a translator and reviewer. Currently, I am the lead Arabic linguist of the Arabic translation team for Apple Inc. through a Europe-based translation agency. I have been leading the Arabic team in major translation projects both remotely and on-site in Silicon Valley for over 5 years now. I have previously worked on a full-time basis for two of the most renowned translation agencies in Egypt. I have also served as a full-time legal and technical translator for Hafez Avocats, one of the most well-known international law firms in the Arab world. Through my work for various translation agencies on both full-time and freelance basis and through my work for Hafez Avocats, I took part in hundreds of complex localization and translation projects as well as in the translation of various legal and technical documents. I have also been translating and proofreading projects for renowned clients such as the UN, UNDP, PayPal, Limousine, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung, HP, Dell, Oracle, Lexmark, and others. Please check the attached résumé for more details. I hold an MA in Applied Linguistics from the American University in Cairo. I received my B.A. from the Department of English-Arabic Translation, Al-Azhar University, Egypt. I have also conducted post-graduate studies in professional writing and English linguistics at Middle Tennessee State University. I am also a former Fulbright Scholar; in 2008, I was selected by the Fulbright Commission to participate in its Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program, and consequently I taught Arabic as a foreign language at Middle Tennessee State University to American university students for one academic year.WindowsVoice-OverMicrosoft WindowsiOSmemoQEnglish to Arabic TranslationMac OS X AdministrationCopywritingMicrosoft OfficeAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopSDL TradosMac OS App DevelopmentWordfastAcross Language ServerContent Writing
- $30 hourlyProfile Passionate and highly_skilled Chemist with pronen leadership, intrpersonal and organizational skills. complated my Master's degree in Sciences_Organic chemistry specialist. Native Arabic speaker working as a medical translator from English to Arabic and vice versa. Well-known of Medical Terminology regarding to my field of experience and study.WindowsEnglishArabicLecture NotesAcademic ResearchFinancial AuditChemistryTopic ResearchMicrosoft WindowsIslamic TheologyManagement SkillsOrganic ChemistryResearch MethodsPPTXMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $50 hourlyArabic Speaker Banker Investment Market risk ALM analyst Teaching Arabic Teaching English FootballWindowsData EntryCard GameCustomer ServiceWindows App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft OfficeWindows AdministrationOffice DesignAdobe Inc.Adobe Premiere Pro
- $50 hourlyOBJECTIVE : Seeking a challenging position as a Senior Technical Support Analyst in a reputable company where I can utilize my knowledge and skill.WindowsData EntryResearch ProtocolsMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Windows
- $5 hourly-My aim is to bridge the linguistic and cultural gap between two diverse languages and convey the message and emotion of the source text with the utmost precision. I am constantly flipping and spinning between the two languages, moreover, I approach each project with a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of both languages which allows me to produce precise and accurate translations that faithfully captures the essence of the original while also engaging and inspiring the target audience . -Believing that each translation is a high-wire act, requiring a deep understanding of not only the languages, but also the cultures, customs, and beliefs of both sides , Let me be your guide, your companion, your fearless translator, as we journey together through the rich and diverse world of language and culture.WindowsArabic TutoringEnglishMicrosoft WindowsCommunication SkillsSearch Engine RankingTeam ManagementTextile EngineeringProblem SolvingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordCritical Thinking Skills
- $20 hourly1-Data Center Operation 2- Free-Lance Instructor (Network-Fundamental – CCTV - Low Current System –Cyber Security) 3- Transmission and Network 4- Supply, installation, operation, and maintenance of air-conditioning equipment, low current system and generatorsWindowsData CenterVPNNetwork EquipmentComputing & NetworkingNetwork EngineeringOperating SystemWindows AdministrationCisco IOSSystem MonitoringCustomer ServiceCustomer Feedback DocumentationMicrosoft WindowsRoutingNetwork MonitoringHardware Troubleshooting
- $35 hourlyCareer Objective Solid 10 years of experience in collection, technical support in call centers with flexible ability in learning new functions, looking for new challenging places to share and enhance my credit career.WindowsFinanceOffice DesignManagement SkillsCall Center ManagementCustomer SatisfactionMicrosoft OfficeAnti-Money LaunderingMicrosoft Windows
- $40 hourlyIT System Support Engineer Enthusiastic engineer who is experienced in installing, operating systems and software, maintenance and troubleshooting desktops and laptops. A large part of my success while working with people stems from my ability to cultivate an intuitive understanding of their needs, and spearhead the project from there.WindowsNetwork EngineeringComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkInformation TechnologyBiometric DeviceCentOSMac OS X AdministrationUbuntuWindows ServerWindows 10 AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsLinux
- $80 hourlySomeone who is good at everything technical. I worked as a manager before in the field of food and beverages, and I worked as a manager in the field of live broadcasting. I can lead a team and spot loopholes. Very committed to deadlines and in everything related to work. technical support ( Mac os / android os / windows os / smart tvs / iphone / ipad / ipod . Troubleshooting issues . Also i can work as Model fashion .WindowsAdobe Creative SuiteCustomer Feedback DocumentationWindows App DevelopmentComputer ScienceCustomer SatisfactionMacBookiOSAndroidWindows AdministrationTechnical Project ManagementPhone CommunicationTechnical SupportMicrosoft WindowsTech & IT
- $20 hourlyWorked as an IT Engineer For Last 8 Years Done a lot of projects to a many customers locally and international Also Remote Projects, I am specialist at the following . System Administration (Linux Servers, Windows Servers, Windows Clients, Mac OS) Network Engineering (All Network Protocols and Vendors of Network On Premise and cloud Solutions ) Cyber Security( Firewalls, Acls, Cloud, tools, Antivirus) Web Solutions (WordPress, Backend, Frontend, Hosting, Vps and dedicated servers, Cloudflare ) Programming (Python Web And Local and scripts Solutions, MySQL, Html, CSS ) Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, Google) Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Project Management Please feel free to contact me I would Love to Help You out to find the best solution for your case or project, always working together towards the success. Just Let me Hear From You soon, Success is not that far away from your projects, Just One step ForwardWindowsSystem DeploymentWireless LAN ControllerSystem AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsOffice 365VPNWindows AdministrationDevOpsNetwork AdministrationCybersecurity ToolWeb HostingAWS Systems ManagerMicrosoft AzureLinux System AdministrationPython
- $20 hourlyI have excellent communication and Handling skills gained through my experience as an Operations Consultant, teacher, instructor, and office 365 ambassador. I am not only an excellent English speaker but also can speak excellent German because I have worked as German language instructor in addition to my experience with the germen people in many Internationals Companies. I can always accept the changes, do my best in my job, and achieve my tasks professionally. My main passion in life is spreading knowledge, supporting People, and using Technology, so that working with a team in technical field to help customers is a great thing for me.WindowsGermanCommunication SkillsEmail HandlingCall HandlingMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationOffice 365TypingTroubleshooting
- $20 hourlyI am a Network security and IT support engineer, I am highly skilled in troubleshooting, support installation, and configuration. My solid background in communication and negotiation skills, making friendly relationships, active listening skills, and the flexibility to deal with others has allowed me to deal in teamwork with exceptional performance. Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue. Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments. Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software such as Teamviewer, Anydesk, and Zoom. Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. I have wide experience with Palo Alto, Sophos, Fortigate, Forcepoint, F5 LTM, ASM, Pfsense, Thales HSM, and PKI solutions implementation. Deploying SSL-VPN & IPsec tunnel. Kaspersky endpoint and security center deploying. Deep Security for trend micro as endpoint protection. Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks, troubleshooting security and network problems, daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization, ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls, participating in the change management process.WindowsInformation TechnologyWindows ServerJuniperCiscoFortiGate FirewallTechnical SupportComputer SkillsVMware AdministrationSophos Sophos UTMSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryFirewallNetwork AdministrationNetwork SecurityMicrosoft Windows
- $12 hourlyI am professional in dealing with data through excel and google sheets, and have more than 12 years of experience in using spreadsheets, I have many excel projects finished in many fields like finance, database, human resources, and sales. I am certified by the faculty of commerce Alexandria university in commercial excel on 2 levels. my personal qualifications : * Committed. * Details oriented. * A hard worker without supervision. * Productive. * Creative. * Aiming to add value and make positive changes. Data analyst Data entry Microsoft Excel Creative excel sheets Microsoft word Microsoft PowerPoint virtual assistant photoshopWindowsAdministrative SupportMicrosoft PowerPointAdobe PhotoshopMicrosoft WindowsGoogle SheetsGoogle DocsMicrosoft WordData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $20 hourlyHello, My name is Mahmoud. I'm from Egypt. I'm an Experienced Technical Support Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry. Skilled in all Office 365 technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Identity, Azure AD, and Office Apps), Windows server storage, and High availability (FailoverCluster and Hyper-V). I have interests in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, and Videography. Strong administrative professional. Looking forward to working with you! Regards, MahmoudWindowsServer VirtualizationSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WindowsData EntryOffice 365File ManagementMicrosoft OfficePhone CommunicationAdobe Photoshop
- $15 hourlyI'm a radio host, voice over artist, sculptor, graphic designer and founder of a brand for customizing wooden and acrylic laser cutting products. I have a good experience with Photoshop and Illustrator and I have an artistic background as I'm a Fine Arts graduate. I'm also an actress, photographer and video editor so I understand all types of art. I have a daily show on NRJ Egypt 92.1 FM radio station for 2 hours per day so I have a lot of free time for freelancing work.WindowsSocial Media ContentTranslationFocus Group ModerationPaintingSculptureRadio BroadcastingVoice ActingVoice-OverVideo EditingMicrosoft WindowsAdobe PhotoshopArts & CraftsPhotographyIllustration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.