Hire the best Wix Developers in Canada
Check out Wix Developers in Canada with the skills you need for your next job.
- $65 hourly“✭✭✭✭✭ - Working with Ahmed was an absolute pleasure. He went above and beyond to deliver a design product that exceeded my expectations. Our timeline was tight, and we had a few changes - but despite this, he responded quickly with quality work. Trust is essential when doing work online with people halfway across the world whom you have never met. Still, Ahmed built rapport quickly, demonstrated brilliant ethics, and showed an absolute commitment to delivering exceptional services and outcomes. I will be doing more work with him and can not recommend him highly enough. This guy should be a poster boy for Upwork. He has renewed my trust in people and in doing business with others. Ahmed is amazing.”—Tess Sanders | Manager | Launch Recruitment "✭✭✭✭✭ - Ahmed was a dream to work with! Not only did he complete the project in less than an hour, but he had a great attitude and was very open to feedback. He's earned a new client for LIFE."—Jordan Bremond | Executive Marketing Strategist & Founder | NameKeychain Social, Inc. "✭✭✭✭✭ - Ahmed, completes my jobs on time and immediately understands what I need. I like his communication, cooperation, and Quality of work. I will be searching for him in the future."—James Scroggins | CEO/Founder | Live-natural Alpha RX plus "✭✭✭✭✭ - Ahmed is the Speedy Gonzales of Upwork. He is super fast and super-efficient. The job gets perfectly done. You can trust him! Thanks, Ahmed!"—Ethan Do | Executive Manager | OATech As a result of years of comprehensive experience in design and graphic design education, I have built up an extensive background in creative thinking techniques. My knowledge base continues to expand with every new challenge, each one providing a lesson learned in a large spectrum of exciting opportunities. My work has given me a varied range of tools that have been key in making me the designer I am today and providing stepping stones for my future in the field. * 15+ years of experience in design, advertising, marketing, packaging, and printing; * Exceptional sketching and digital drawing skills; * Awareness of international design standards and latest trends; * Remarkable skill: close attention to micro details with a high degree of accuracy.WixPackage GraphicsAdobe Creative CloudProduct LabelSocial Media DesignAdobe DimensionBrandingBook Cover2D AnimationPDF ConversionUser Experience DesignProduct DesignOptiMonkCorporate BrandingMailchimpInstapageZapierBooth DesignCorporate Brand IdentityDigital IllustrationNFT DesignAdobe InDesignPrintable File
- $60 hourlyHello! My name is Daniel and I'm a web and graphic designer from Toronto, Canada specializing in Squarespace websites. I design clean, modern and user-friendly websites for entrepreneurs, small businesses and public figures worldwide. My websites are responsive and have a thoughtful and easy to navigate layout while still maintaining a stunning appearance. I have a great eye for design and provide clients with fast turnaround times. I'm very understanding of clients' needs and I'm flexible with my availability to be around at whatever time is best for the client. Past clients have had nothing but positive things to say about my services and they are glad to refer me to potential clients they know. In addition to my design skills, am a Squarespace Circle Member; meaning I am an experienced Squarespace designer with exclusive perks and benefits with Squarespace such as a 20% discount on your first year of Squarespace fees. I currently have two on-going, high profile clients that I am glad showcase. I designed and manage websites for: • Inside the Green Room With Danny Green - a podcast featuring NBA Champion, Danny Green with thousands of weekly listeners • Rozaay Management - an agency managing athletes and influencers working to grow their brand while helping the local community I'm available to work on projects at all times so feel free to contact me for any inquiries. Looking forward to working with you.WixWebsite CopywritingShopifySquarespacePage Layout DesignMobile UI DesignWeb DesignFlat DesignGraphic DesignUser Experience Design
- $39 hourlyA certified Shopify Partner. Experienced in end-to-end eCommerce business creation and management, including branding, domain name setup, building functional and customized eCommerce websites with full design and integrations, social media management, digital marketing campaigns on all channels, marketing automation, and fulfillment configurations. With more than 15 years of experience in IT and Telecom solutions and marketing as a profession, along with a passion for art and design, and successful online business startups, I will provide you with the best of all dimensions to launch and grow your eCommerce project.WixSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media ManagementPixel Setup & OptimizationShipping & Order Fulfillment SoftwareAnimationBrandingDigital MarketingDomain MigrationeCommercePayment Gateway IntegrationGoogle AdsGraphic DesignWeb DesignSearch Engine OptimizationShopify
- $40 hourlyI'm a certified "HubSpoter" with 8+ years of experience in implementation, onboarding, and HubSpot management for all sorts of SMEs and Fortune 500 companies. My expertise revolves around Inbound Methodologies, Complex workflow automation, Landing Pages, Email Templates, and Custom Website Development on HubSpot's CMS Hub. Here are some of the specific widely used tasks that I can take care of: 1. CRM - (Contacts, Lists, Conversation inbox, Companies, Chatflows, Snippets and, Templates) 2. Marketing Hub - (Ads, Emails, Social, Workflows, Landing Page, Web pages, Blogs, Files, CTA, Calendar, Campaigns, SEO and, Projects) 3. Sales Hub - (Deals, Tasks, Sequences, Meetings, Playbooks, and Documents) 4. Service Hub - (Tickets, Feedback, Reporting, and Goals) 5. HubSpot CMS - ( Templates, Landing page Designs & Templates, Blog Designs & Templates, Website pages Designs & Templates, Email Designs & Templates, Mobile Templates) Why I could be a good fit to assist with your HubSpot's tasks: + Top Rated Freelancer + HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified + HubSpot COS Certified + HubSpot Agency PartnerWixEmail Campaign SetupWebsite CustomizationAutomated WorkflowWeb PageCRM AutomationLanding PageWeb DevelopmentHubSpotProject WorkflowsWeb DesignTemplatesCMS DevelopmentWordPressInbound Marketing
- $55 hourlyTop Rated since 2015. "Eleanor is highly skilled and her work is amazing! Eleanor is my number one favorite designer!" "... a joy to work with. " " Fast turnaround and required no changes. Highly recommended!" My motto is "I can help". Having been in the corporate world I know where you are coming from. I know the message is important, but so are branding guidelines, elegance, clarity and logic. Experienced in delivering presentations and training to upper management and clients, I know that timing within the logical process is critical for the audience. I like to think they look forward to each slide, with visual clues and animations enhancing their understanding and engagement. You may have a current presentation, just an outline, a white paper, report or book. I can take this material and create a presentation which is elegant and tells the story in your style. I can create charts and infographics, source appropriate photographs and illustrations and provide a voice-over, if required. Your story will be clear, your audience engaged. I particularly enjoy using animation and diagrams to explain complex concepts and processes. I have post grad degrees (B.Sc., M.Sc.) in Science and the Arts and I use PowerPoint, Prezi, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe writer and Photoshop. I will listen to you, help you develop your concept, use your branding and deliver on time a presentation which makes you look good and explains your message beautifully. If you have data, I know I need to understand it before I can explain it to someone else. I have a Masters degree in Science (M.Sc.) including statistics and computer programming in my courses. As a Project Quality Manager at an engineering firm for 10 years, I documented and analysed processes and facilitated workshops for training, for Risk Analysis and Root Cause Analysis. I am a native English speaker with editing and technical writing credentials. The material must attract interest, look stylish and be informative, without being overbearing and confusing. You want the right balance between technical and beautiful. The sizes and message within the images, the color and font of the text, the progression from engaging the reader to imparting highly technical information are all elements to be considered. My experience and expertise include the following: - Designing and presenting Project Quality Management training (not the most interesting of subjects!). - Risk Analysis and Root Cause Analysis workshop facilitator. - Training and "Train the trainer" sessions. - Process documentation - B.Sc.(Hons.); M.Sc. Graphic Design - PowerPoint including complex 2D animation - Linked data, charts and graphs (Excel and data visualization) - Corporate Branding Guidelines and templates. - Optimizing images using PhotoShop - Diagrams, illustrations, icons and infographics using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign (vector art). - Wix - Prezi - .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .ai, .svg, .indd, .doc, .docx, xls. “I continue to post jobs directly to Eleanor knowing that whatever I need will be met quickly and at value.”WixBusiness Process ModelingMicrosoft PowerPointMinor Design TouchupEnglishWebsite CustomizationInfographicPreziAdobe InDesignWeb Development ConsultationAdobe PhotoshopWeb DesignAdobe IllustratorSearch Engine OptimizationHTMLVisual Communication
- $75 hourlyI started skateboarding in 1990, snowboarding in 1995 and surfing around 2002. I've traveled the world in the pursuit of these sports and built a professional career in snowboarding. I love to write and am good at it. I'm just the person you've been looking for.WixCurriculum DevelopmentESL TeachingCreative WritingTechnical TranslationFrench to English Translation
- $25 hourly✅ TOP RATED on Upwork ✅ Excellent Client Reviews ✅ 100% Job Success Rate ✅ 100% Free Support For my Work. ✅ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. My name is Sangeet . I am 33 years old and I have 10 years of Experience. I am a fluent English Speaker. I have excellent communication skills and I pay attention to every details. I am flexible to work as per my client's Time Zone. ****** MY SKILLS****** I have 10 years of experience in building:- ~Responsive Websites ~PHP ~Wordpress ~Shopify ~Wix ~Squarespace ~Magento ~Mailchimp ~Email Marketing ~SEO ~Logo & Graphics Designing ~Mobile App Development and Plugin Development & modification. Why should you choose me ? - I will give you clear picture of the requirements for the project and the time frame. - Daily updates through email and we can have regular chats or calls for discussion. - Timely delivery and bug free results.WixWordPressAdobe IllustratorDrupalShopifyWooCommerceAdobe PhotoshopMySQLReact
- $20 hourlyExperienced WordPress developer with a demonstrated history of working with IT Firms of different stature, an innovative thinker, and a good problem solver. Skilled in graphics, E-commerce, PHP, Shopify, and Web Design turning figma designs to wordpress designs. Strong business development professional with a high sense of creativityWixWordPress Bug FixBeaver BuilderWordPress SecurityWordPress Malware RemovalPSD to WordPressWordPress PlugineCommerceWordPress e-CommerceEcommerce WebsiteWordPress DevelopmentElementorLanding PageWordPressWooCommerce
- $90 hourlyHey there, I'm a Brand Consultant that specializes in Web Design - Video Production - Graphic Design. I've been working in Visual Art Production for about 10 years between Dubai & Toronto. The first step to us working together is understanding your brand. From there, we can build and plan the next steps to tell your story. Let's chat!WixShopify TemplatesStartup CompanyShopifyWordPressCorporate VideoEcommerce WebsiteSquarespaceAnimationVideo EditingLogo DesignWeb DesignVideography
- $45 hourly** I am help small businesses and entrepreneurs create and maintain a strong online web presence, using the best and most user-friendly platforms for their specific business.** Hey there! My name is Christian and I'm here to help you update your website, create a new website or assist in the development of a new blog. I'm a trained developer and have been running my online business for a little over 6 years now. My platforms of choice include Webflow, WordPress, Squarespace and Wix, although most of my skills are transferable to other platforms as well. Why me over another developer? I have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and think strategically about every project I work on. I have been told by multiple teams that these skills really make a difference when working with clients, especially when the client doesn't have a lot of technical knowledge. I am here to help you and make everything as clear and easy for you as possible. In my previous position, my role was to provide support to an existing team with my HTML 5, CSS 3 and Wordpress knowledge. I accelerated my experience within a small working group not only using my technical skills but also acting as a liaison and project manager between the marketing department and the designers, increasing efficiency and reducing the number of editing rounds throughout development.WixWebsite OptimizationGoogle AnalyticsDiviHTML5Tag Manager SetupWordPressSquarespaceProject ManagementCSS 3Communication SkillsMailchimpAdobe Photoshop
- $40 hourly☽ CONSIDER ME THE ‘SIRI’ OF YOUR BRANDING + MESSAGING ！I'm quiet selective with my job application process & only apply to projects I feel I'm an ideal fit for ！ ✧ Brand identity expert & illustrator with 10-year digital marketing experience ✧ Copywriting that’s as irresistible as molten lava cake ✧ Immersive websites that center around story-telling ✔️Logo + Visual Design deliverables ✧ Creative & art direction strategy ✧ Primary logo, secondary logo & watermark ✧ Color palette & typography ✧ Complimentary photo & video stock ✧ Social media templates suite ✧ Icons suite All wrapped up in a branding manual that’s as fleshed out as an ikea furniture manual ✔️Web Design People don't read websites, they scan them which is why my STORYTELLING approach holds your visitor's attention & be as entertained as watching a Netflix movie. ✔️Industries I’ve worked in ✧ Yoga & wellness ✧ Personal brands ✧ Coaches & consultants ✧ Software SaaS ✧ Therapists ✔️My work process ☽ Step 1: Design Consult design consult meeting to understand your business goals, target audience & intended visual direction ☽ Step 2: Mood Board collaborate on a mood board to narrow down the visual approach ☽ Step 3: Visual Concept come up with 2 visual concepts to critique & hone on ☽ Step 4: Fine Tuning Fine tune visual direction along with colours, typography & logo marks ☽ Step 5: Branding Guidelines Implement any modifications & create your branding bible ✔️My Superpowers ✧ Fusing marketing with branding like it was a 2-in-1 bottle of shampoo ✧ Creating aesthetic content that hooks a user in a 5-second span ✧ Fast turnaround with quality delivery ✧ Highly organized that it would put Marie Kondo to shameWixBrand PositioningLogo DesignBrand DesignBrandingPersonal BrandingLogomarkWebsite CopywritingLogotypeIllustrationGraphic DesignBrand GuidelinesCopywritingWeb Design
- $50 hourlyBranding/Design: - Brand Direction, Planning, and Strategy; - Marketing Assets Design (Social Media, Newsletter, Amazon, Ads, etc.); - Website Design & Development; (Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, WordPress, Webflow); - Prints & Publishings Design; (Books/Ebooks, Presentations; Brochures, etc.); - Digital Art and Illustration; Marketing: - Market and Competitor Analysis; - Campaign Development and Execution; - Keyword research and SEO Program Strategy; - Marketing Strategy Development; - Content Planning; - Copywriting (SEO Optimized); - Social Media Marketing;WixPackaging DesignUX & UIMarketing AdvertisingArt DirectionIllustrationBrand StrategyBranding & MarketingGraphic DesignWebsite RedesignBrandingBrand IdentityMarketing StrategySocial Media Marketing
- $50 hourlyI offer a variety of editing services that tailor to my strengths, which include: beta reading, proofreading, copy editing, and developmental editing for non-fiction novels, journal manuscripts, post-secondary academic literature, research articles, personal statements, social media content, marketing material, visual presentations, video subtitles, and press releases. I am a Native English speaker from Canada who is fluent in American, Canadian, and British written English. The smörgåsbord of services that I offer is reflective of my experiences—both personal and professional. For years, I have eagerly taken on writing, proofreading, and editing roles. As an Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, I edited, proofread, and provided feedback accompanied with a letter grade on approximately 60 papers per week. As a Coordinator for a community service organization, I created a plethora of marketing materials, which included press releases. Not to mention the extensive Post-Mortem Reports and Final Reports with statistical consolidation due at the end of each project. As the Marketing Lead for an organic kombucha company, I created retail sales sheets, business cards, infographics, and other marketing materials to promote the small business. Finally, as an Editor I have had the privilege of working with many kinds of creatives and their unique writing styles. My favourite projects are self-published, non-fiction novels and journal manuscripts on their way to publishing. When I am not working, I like to volunteer, read, practice yoga, travel, bake, cook whole food and plant-based meals, hike, and read some more! My passions are lifelong learning, holistic wellness, trauma informed living, social connectedness, personal and spiritual development, and structural reform. Although I list services above, I am open to other inquiries as well. FAQs: - I happily work with ESL writers. - I work closely with style guides and am confident when following the specifications of the relevant publishing company. The specific style guide needed for your project (if applicable) will be discussed in our initial conversation. - I prefer manuscripts in the following formats: .Docx, a live Google Drive document, the backend of WordPress, or PDF (in that order). I am open to considering other formats (i.e. GitHub) for special scenarios. - I do not research. - I do not fact check. - I do not check for plagiarism. Please reach out with any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you :)WixTrack ChangesEnglish ProofreadingEnglish PunctuationEnglish GrammarDevelopmental EditingNonfictionLine EditingContent EditingAcademic EditingBook EditingGitHubWordPress DevelopmentProofreadingEssay Writing
- $45 hourlyI am a Creative Director, UX/UI Designer, and Industrial Designer committed to creating the highest quality designs. I am passionate about helping you bring your ideas from concept to reality. With 7+ years of experience in Design, illustration, consulting, and entrepreneurship, I can bring a unique perspective to the table. I have worked with various companies of all sizes, from multi-million dollar corporations to startups in the technology, fashion, cosmetics, film, events, theme parks, education, and advertising. This array of industry experience has helped me streamline my process and made me more adaptable in adjusting to various industries and subjects. I graduated top of my class from Humber's College's Industrial Designer Degree program, winning over nine awards on various projects during my academic career. I also publish a 3-time award-winning thesis on accessibility in theme parks. In addition, I have a UX/UI Design certificate from UCLA and an advanced UX Design Certificate from Google. I also have a vast knowledge of industry-standard software and practices. I have very few limits when it comes to expanding my creative reach and tools and can quickly become professional if not an expert in new software within a short amount of time. (My full software knowledge can be found below) A good designer isn't just exceptional technical skills; I pride myself on cultivating relationships with my clients. Although we may only work together for just one project or 10, I will provide the best experience with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Therefore, your success and the success of the products & tools we create are of utmost priority. So, please look at my work examples below or, even better, contact me, and let's discuss. I am always available to answer any questions you may have. I am confident we can create a fantastic future, starting with the idea that landed you on my profile. Let us create amazing products! Core competencies including Industrial Design, Product Design, Ergonomic Design, design for manufacturing, UX/UI Design, Budgeting, Streamlining Design Pipeline, Graphic Design, Branding, Project Research, Logo Design, Contact Design Relations, Visual Communication, presentation, and prototypingWixWebflowSolidWorksWordPressElementorCorporate Brand IdentityAdobe PhotoshopBrand DevelopmentBrand Identity & GuidelinesWeb/graphic DesignAdobe IllustratorUX & UIAdobe XDAdobe Creative SuiteIndustrial Design
- $50 hourlyFreelance Wix web designer. Offering fast and professional web design services, graphic design, and editing services.WixPhoto EditingWix SEO WizEditing & ProofreadingWritingSEO WritingAdobe PhotoshopUX Writing
- $45 hourlyI'm experienced in Wordpress Development including HTML and CSS Excellent Copywriting and SEO skills MBA graduate in the field of International BusinessWixSearch Engine OptimizationSquarespaceWeb HostingCustomer ServiceSocial Media ManagementSalesBusiness WritingWordPress e-CommerceWordPress DevelopmentWordPressWeb Design
- $40 hourlyI am an instructional designer who can design a range of learning including elearning, learning materials, templates, worksheets, quizzes and assessments. I can create multi-media content including videos, animations, audio recordings and graphics. I am an expert in Canva, PowerPoint and Articulate Rise tools. I am also an experienced project manager who can work independently and can deliver work on time and to a high quality.WixEditing & ProofreadingTemplate DesignResearch PapersProofreadingResearch DocumentationProcess DocumentationWritingProcess OptimizationProject ManagementMicrosoft SharePointSocial Media ManagementCommunicationsMicrosoft Office
- $35 hourlyI have a passion for helping other small and home-based business owners grow their company by providing them exceptional marketing material, web content, blogs, ads and more! I have the following assets to offer your company; - 20 year proven track record for reliability and quality offering freelance small business services - Over 15 years Small Business Ownership and Management - Diploma in Environmental Sciences - Over 5 years experience as a Data Entry Technician with a 98% accuracy rating - Over 15 years experience in Customer Service with an exceptional track record for CSAT and meeting site requirementsWixMicrosoft OfficeSocial Media PluginProofreadingContent EditingContent WritingData EntryDatabase ManagementCustomer SupportCustomer Service
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.